Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 14: Percy and Faith

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Percy and Faith - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

Next day we were up and about at the crack of dawn. We both bathed then dressed in our finest, ready to welcome our guests. The entrance hall at Barton Court seemed half full of staff waiting for our guests. Maids to take their outer clothing and offer refreshments as desired. More maids to show them to their respective rooms, page boys to carry the luggage. All were kicking their heels waiting. The Smythe-Joneses were first to arrive with my old friend Faith bringing up the rear with Cynthia's small bags in her hands. She didn't notice me because she was struggling with a hat box which was slipping. I wanted to rush and hug Faith but waited until later before greeting her. I had conspired with Annie and Eleanor that they would not say who their Lady's guest was and how I was to surprise her.

All our guests had responded with an acceptance note so the house was soon busy as they arrived over the next couple of hours. I had just returned from showing the Marcus girls to their rooms when I heard Diana calling for me. "Jane, there's somebody you must meet."

My heart leapt into my mouth as my Beloved stood before me with a twinkle in his eye. "Lord Percival Underweir. Lord Percy, may I introduce my cousin, Miss Jane Fairfax."

He clicked his heels, bowed to me and took my hand to his lips. "Charming, Miss Fairfax. It is a pleasure to meet you."

I curtsied. "Good day to you, Lord Underweir. My pleasure entirely. Welcome to Barton Court." Again he bowed as he moved on. "Reginald," he cried, espying Lord Barton and striding to his host, hand outstretched. Leaving me alone.

I think, perhaps, I was not much use to Diana as the rest of our guests were introduced, my mind was elsewhere. Eventually she told me to go and rest quietly. Annie was, as always, humming to herself in her usual manner whilst working, when I walked into the room and slumped down into a chair.

"Is something wrong, Mistress Jane? Has He arrived yet?"

"Nothing wrong, Annie. My Lord is here, we have been introduced but he left me to speak with Lord Barton. Oh, I do not know what to do with myself. Do get me a cup of tea, Annie, there's a good girl."

"Right away, Mistress." She was back in just a few seconds. "I asked Eleanor to get your tea. Please, Mistress, is Lord Percy still as handsome?"

"He is beautiful, Annie. Wait until you see him yourself. Oh, what shall I do?" She moved behind my chair and her fingers were soon easing the tension in my neck. I was feeling much more settled and calm when Eleanor arrived with my tea, which helped even more. Then I suddenly stood up. "Annie, is Faith in your room?"

"Why yes, Mistress."

"Hurry, Annie, bring her in. Remember your line?"

I could barely contain myself for the few seconds it took for Annie to fetch Faith. I turned so that my back was all she would see. I heard that familiar voice, "How can I help you Mistress?"

Annie said, "Lady Diana wants you to teach her guest how to kiss."

It was like we were all posing in a tableau with Faith totally bewildered by the order and the girls were just waiting for the denouement of my little trick. I turned, and held my arms wide. "Yes Faith, you must teach me to kiss, as M'Lady told you."

Faith just stood and stared, looking at me up and down in my gorgeous formal gown. She peered at my face and recognised me. "Jane? Is that you? How can it be? Oh, I'm so sorry Mistress. Forgive my impertinence."

"Faith Catheryn Evans, if you don't come here and kiss me right away, I'll whip the skin from your slack arse."

That broke the spell, Faith closed the gap and gave me as good a kiss as I knew she was capable of delivering. "I don't believe it. Jane, who I picked up at the gates of Barton Court, Jane who washed pots all day, Jane who was M'Lady's maid, the same Jane is now a Lady? How can it be?"

"Annie, pour us all a cup of tea. Come let us all sit down, you, Faith, sit down before you fall down. You start, Faith, tell me how are you? Do you like your Mistress, is she good to you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.