Forever M'lady
Chapter 11: Reginald wants an heir

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Reginald wants an heir - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

One afternoon Diana came into my room and told Annie to leave us. "Jane," she said, as if unsure about how to continue. She took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and said, "Reginald wants an heir."

"But that means you must..."

"No, no, I will never lay with him, he knows I won't: that we agreed after we consummated our marriage, my part of the bargain was to let him use my maid, as you know. He knew that Lord Underweir and I were intimate when we visited him and he had no objections to the liaison so he said if Percy were to get me with child, he would acknowledge the child as his. But Jane, my friend, you are to be betrothed to him, how can I do that to you?" There were tears forming in her eyes.

"You would be happy to carry his child for Reginald?"

"Yes, I would love to have a child, his child. Three or four of them would be so nice." Diana sighed wistfully.

"My dear friend, I think Percy would not love me one bit less if he were to bed you." I chuckled. "I might even join you. If you truly want this, then open your legs and let my Beloved put a baby in you with my blessing."

"Oh, Jane, you are so truly kind to me." I think the tears were now tears of happiness.

"M'Lady, no shush, for you will be forever M'Lady, look what you have done for me. You have raised me, Jane Fairfax who used to muck out the pigs every morning, from a mere serving wench to be your bosom friend. You have found me a wonderful man who wants to marry me and make me his Lady. We have had so much passion together. My heart can scarcely contain the happiness you have given me. Even if it pained me to see you with my Beloved, I would still give you that. But, dearest Diana, it does not pain me, it fills me with joy to know that it will make you happy. And, my dearest friend, if you want more children, it must be Percy again, as often as you want. Wherever I may live in the future, you will always be welcome in my home, you will always be welcome to have him make another baby with you. Always."

We clung to each other as we hugged. We kissed and the kissing became more urgent until we were soon playing with each other. "I have an idea," I suddenly giggled. "Let us get both maids in. You and I can sit on their faces and kiss like we've never kissed before while they bring us to climax."

"How splendid, Jane."

I rang my bell and Annie arrived soon after. "Get Eleanor and both of you come back quickly."

The girls returned and were soon undressing their Mistresses before disrobing themselves, shortly afterwards they were both face up on the bed. Diana and I settled, each over her own maid's face, and they knew exactly what to do. We kissed deeply, passionately, our tongues having a mock fight. She kisses so wonderfully.

"I have another idea," my lover said, and I recognised that mischievous glint in her eye. "If we both move back a little - girls, you move with us ... and now we play a little game." She slapped my left breast and stuck her chest out, saying, "Your turn"

I smiled and delivered my slap to her tit. This could be exciting, I thought, and it was exciting as we slapped each other in turn. "First one to cry 'Pax' loses." I called.

"And let the Devil take the hindmost!" she cried back with a huge grin at the challenge.

From then, we slapped and slapped until our fingers were stinging. An added bonus was that, each time we slapped, our bodies twisted on our maids' mouths, producing wonderful feelings, although it caused the girls to splutter now and then. I felt myself getting close and knew Diana was not far off either so, instead of another slap, I just grasped her nipples and squeezed. Diana realised what I was doing and soon had my nipples in vice-like grips. I just leaned back, still gripping Diana's nipples, she did the same and, with tits pulled way out of shape, we both wailed and hit our climax at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.