Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 4: Lord Percival Underweir

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lord Percival Underweir - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

Three times each year, Lord Barton and M'Lady travelled by train to other cities in connection with his business interests and as a holiday for her. Their personal servants travelled with them. Master Johnstone and I would travel in the luggage car to each destination. It was almost a year after I had taken up my position as M'Lady's maid that I was sleeping in the strange servant's quarters on one of the journeys when I was shaken awake by our hosts' housekeeper, told to dress quickly and instructed to follow her. Eventually she knocked on a door and I was ushered in.

M'Lady was laying across the bed lasciviously, wantonly naked. Her pussy was open as if she had just been fucked and leaking a cream which I recognised. A strange man, as handsome and comely as I have ever seen, who was also unclothed, was kneeling next to her playing with her breasts, tweaking at her nipples which I knew she loved. "Jane," said M'Lady, "Clean this gentleman's prick with your mouth. Undress first, girl."

I stripped quickly and took hold of the man's almost-soft prick and licked the tip for a while then sank my mouth over it. I could taste my mistress on him, and the saltiness of his sperm. It was such a lovely tool, I was enjoying taking it into my mouth and, as it grew hard with my ministrations, I took it into my throat, as I had been forced to do by Lord Barton. But this time I was doing it willingly and the gentleman took hold of my head and fucked my mouth and throat.

I was enjoying myself and was disappointed to hear M'Lady say, a little impatiently, "Now come and clean me girl." But I moved from one pleasure to another as I worked assiduously to savour the taste of everything in her pussy. I know she had two climaxes before she was satisfied for the moment and my face was pushed away. All the time I had been pleasuring M'Lady, the gentleman was fondling my breasts, playing with my nipples. He leaned over and whispered something to M'Lady.

"Of course you can. Use Jane any way you like. Spank her if you wish: that always gets her excited enough to go wild and willing for anything. It will be interesting for me to watch her reactions."

"Thank you Diana," he spoke aloud for the first time. A deep voice which rumbled, the sound seemed to penetrate my flesh, vibrating in my depths. He spoke again, "Jane, that's a pretty name for a pretty wench. Come, let me look at you." Standing, he held my face between his hands and stared at me with his big liquid brown eyes. I felt almost shameless, staring at this very handsome man. I tore my eyes away from his and cast my gaze down but he shook my head gently and raised my face to look at him again.

His hair was a deep red, as was the goatee and bushy moustache. The long forehead led down to those intoxicating eyes. He had high cheek bones, an aquiline nose and the generous lips were slightly opened in a smile. Pulling my face to his, he kissed me, so soft and gentle it made my heart melt like ice on the hot stove. We both gasped as he pushed our faces apart.

"Indeed, Diana, she is a delectable creature." He seemed just as delectable to my sight and had sparked a fever in me I had never known before. I desperately wanted to kiss him again so, bold as brass, I did. His lips were very mobile and his mouth opened with his tongue starting to probe. I held his tongue between my lips and sucked it hungrily into my mouth as if I were sucking his cock.

As we were kissing so passionately, his hands were roaming all over my quivering body, tweaking my sensitive nipples, squeezing and fondling my breasts, brushing lightly over my abdomen, fingers running through my bush then penetrating my slit. I gasped into his mouth when he touched my pleasure button, my body became limp in his arms and he laid me gently on the bed. I welcomed him between my legs, I welcomed his hard tool teasing up and down my pussy lips, I welcomed that tool into my body and had a climax as soon as he thrust himself right into me, stretching my pussy, taking control. He plunged deep in heavenly long, slow strokes repeated endlessly, seemingly touching places never before discovered. He was driving me out of my mind as he speeded up his thrusting, making me squeal aloud with each stroke. I knew he was close to shooting inside me so I tried to squeeze my pussy around his prick until finally he cried out, "Jane, oh Jaannnne..." as I felt him pump into me and that lit the wildfires coursing through my soul. We clung to each other, gently kissing as we recovered from the intense passions of the past few minutes. I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling of his tool softening in my pussy and felt bereft when it finally left me.

I was startled by the touch of a cool hand wiping away the tears of sheer joy from my face. I opened my eyes to see that it was M'Lady hand performing this service. Her eyes glistened with pleasure. Turning them to my lover she said, "That was beautiful and so exciting to watch, Percy." She was on one side of me, he on the other. M'Lady kissed him passionately over my body.

He broke the kiss with M'Lady, bent down to kiss me briefly then said in that deep voice, "Jane, I think your Mistress should taste our juices."

"Oh no Percy, I won't do that," she cried.

He put a finger in my pussy, stirred it around then brought it to M'Lady's lips but she held them clamped shut, refusing him with a shake of her head. Undeterred he bathed her lips with his wet fingers, until she relented and opened her mouth to suck his finger clean. He dipped his fingers in my pussy again and brought them back to her mouth. This time she needed no urging. It seemed she liked the taste after all. Twice, thrice and four times he repeated his actions. Then he smiled at me and told me to sit upon M'Lady's face.

Again M'Lady defied him, saying, "No, Percy. She is my servant."

"Trust me, Diana," he coaxed, "you like the taste on my fingers, I promise you will enjoy licking her cunt for more of the taste. Jane, sit on her mouth. She wants it but is afraid to admit it." I looked at her to check for her permission but she said neither yea or nay so, urged by the man, I presented my pussy to my Mistress. He spoke truly. Not long after I felt M'Lady's first, tentative, licks, her tongue was penetrating my pussy, performing the service that had been mine to her, as her maid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.