Forever M'lady
Chapter 2: Entertaining M'Lord and M'Lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Entertaining M'Lord and M'Lady - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

In fact, it was more than two hours before M'Lady returned to her chambers. It's not my place to say so, but she seemed a bit tipsy, from the wine at dinner, I assumed.

"Take Jane to Lord Barton then return to me immediately," my companion was instructed. I quickly returned to our room and made sure my arse was well greased then followed Faith along the corridor with my tummy churning. What would my Master be like? What would he require of me?

"If you please, Sir, this is Jane, Lady Diana's new maidservant."

Lord Barton dismissed her and turned his attention to me. He was not a big man, smaller than I was, and he was quite portly. He was perspiring heavily and seemed more in his cups than had been M'Lady. "Don't just stand there, gel, undress then undress me," he instructed.

Once again, I stripped and followed M'Lord to his bedchamber. As I was removing his clothes I realised that Faith was correct: he had very bad breath and I almost gagged from the stench. "So you are still a virgin?"

"Yes, M'Lord, I have lain with no man."

He was fondling me as I undressed him, gently caressing my breasts and gripping my buttocks, his fingers probing my private parts, front and back. "Nice tits, gel, nice arse too." When he was naked, he lay back on the bed and I was instructed to suck his cock. I forced myself to take his limp member into my mouth as he held my head. Before too long, as I continued to service him, his cock grew and hardened and soon he was trying to force my head further onto his flesh until it was trying to push into my throat.

He pulled back and I saw, for the first time, a fully rampant male member. Surely, it was too big to enter my body, I thought, it will split me apart. I was more than a little fearful when he had me lay on the bed with my legs apart. He knelt between my legs and I felt his cock probing at my cunt and pushing its way inside me. M'Lord gripped my hips and thrust himself forward. I think it was fortunate that I had moistened his cock with my mouth, because I was quite dry down there but he did not care. He just pushed into me until he came to my barrier then moved slowly in and out. That gave me feelings similar to those M'Lady had given me and I felt my body reacting by flooding my pussy with liquid. This helped a lot but, when he thrust himself savagely past my barrier, I felt a sharp pain that made me squeal aloud. M'Lord ignored that, building up a rhythm of pushing in and out, as my pussy tried to adapt to this invasion.

As he continued to drive into me, my body took over and I felt that nice warm feeling my Mistress had given me. His thrusts became more and more urgent and he was grunting with each push until suddenly he rammed his cock all the way into me and I felt a throbbing and his seed pumping into me. This made me almost faint with the pleasure I felt and I experienced an empty feeling as his softening cock withdrew.

I was made to take that cock into my mouth again. It was covered in my blood and I could taste my own juices and his seed. I must admit to enjoying that. After several minutes, the flesh in my mouth grew back to full size and he was trying to force it down my throat, with only limited success as it made me gag, but M'Lord persevered until I felt my throat being forced open by his cock.

I was just becoming accustomed to this assault when he pulled out. "In that drawer, gel, find the paddle. Get it and sit there." M'Lord indicated a solid upright chair. I retrieved the paddle and sat as instructed. M'Lord bent over my lap and I was told to spank him. My first stroke was tentative as I was not sure just what he wanted. "Spank me like you mean it!" I was told, so I started spanking much harder until he was squirming on my lap but I was instructed to continue. His bottom was very red and looked sore by the time he had experienced enough. I was then thrown back onto the bed and he fucked me again, roughly. He had made me bring the paddle with me and I had to use it as he fucked in and out. It was quite difficult for me to concentrate on my task as once again, my body was overcome with another climax and his seed flooded my pussy again. He flopped out of my pussy, rolled over, apparently exhausted, and dismissed me to return to my Mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.