Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

Having that woman/girl clinging on me like another layer of clothes did not fill the hollow emptiness that had filled me since Hanna had left, but it did something. I could not be indifferent towards her. I did not want to be indifferent towards her, as I understood that I cared about her. I also cared how she felt towards me. So I kissed her back and that made me feel something I was not supposed to feel. I had to admit to myself that kissing her felt good. It was different than kissing Helen and Kristin which had been physically very pleasurable but I had not really felt anything.

"Hi, mi amor. Did you really miss me this much?"

The response was a squeal and more kisses. My conscience tried to infer that I was now 'playing with the feelings' of a young girl, but I ignored it and enjoyed the feeling of closeness. After all, I had had no problems having sex with her during our imprisonment. Should I ignore her just because I had now been free for a few months, and the moralists up there would not approve? At least one part of me seemed to unconsciously remember her scent and touch, but this time she stiffened when she felt it, and dropped down standing next to me.

"Joel, despite the promise that we are safe here some bad men came and hurt Alexa and Manuela. And some other girls, too. They would have hurt me too if I had been there. I promised to Alexa you'll pay pack to those men once you came back."

I could feel the spiders walking down my spine with ice cold feet. And then became angry. Had I been betrayed again?

Before I could really start asking questions Sofia already started briefing about what had happened. I guess it should not have surprised me at all after what we had been through together. This fifteen year old girl had seen and been through more in her short life than most of the people face in sixty years. Before the last two months she had hardly gotten any real education. Sometimes her behavior was the one of teenage girl, and sometimes I could only admire her maturity.

The report she gave me was of first class. She had identified the main aggressor as Rodrigo's nephew. He had come with one of his men, and requested money in return for protection. That had not been enough and as he had found Alexa and her mother he had raped both of them while his bodyguard had also raped her mother and some other girls. After that he had claimed that Alexa is now his and that together with the protection money he'd also expect her services in the future. As they were expecting the next visit any day now, I returned immediately.

After a few words with the Madam I found out that she would not be able to hire any men who would stand against Rodrigo's family - nor even against his nephew. So, in order to solve this problem, I'd need to go to the root of it. When I found out that they had not taken Alexa, her mother or any other girl to see the doctor, I became angry.

"Madam, I understand that you may be more afraid if that young bastardo than you are of me, but I promise you that will change, soon. The difference between us is that I do not want to hurt women, but you will soon see that I can still do whatever is necessary. Once I have seen them, you'll take them to see the doctor. You will make sure that the doctor will do whatever is necessary. It will be done in a way that there will be no harm to them, and that neither she or her mother will ever know."

As I kept my voice low and calm, it must have been the look in my eyes that convinced her to do as I wish. Or maybe it was the fact that Sofia had asked her if she knew what happened to Luca's former jefé and his men. When she said that she did not, Sofia mentioned that I did know.

Manuela looked a bit uneasy when she saw me, but Alexa was much worse. She avoided my gaze, and it was clear she had been crying. I first went to Manuela and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry. This should never have happened to you, or anyone."

Then I kissed her forehead. I turned to Alexa and took her hands in mine.

"Alexa, I know that what happened to you is unforgivable, but can you please forgive me? I cannot make it undone, but I want to help you as much as I can. I intend to keep the promise Sofia gave you - he is going to pay for what he did to you."

"It does not matter any more. I'm now all dirty and disgusting."

I dropped her hands and lifted her chin so that I could see those teary and desperate eyes.

"Do you think that your mother is disgusting? And Sofia?"

"No, but..."

"So it is because some bastard forced himself on you, and tore some tissue inside you, that has turned disgusting? Let me tell you that up there in the States, many girls lose their virginities almost the same way, with some jock, on the backseat of his car. Nobody thinks badly about them. Besides, personally, I do think that if that something was taken by force, it does not count."

"But no decent man will ever want me..."

"So you think that I'm not a decent man and your mother and Sofia are not decent people at all?"

In her emotional state she did not recognize my mock anger.

"No, no, no! You all are, but..."

"But you are not because some asshole raped you? Alexa, it was not your fault! You are still the same pretty and desirable girl you used to be. Do not let the actions of some bastard rule your life. I like you, and I would have hoped that your first time could been a nice one, but I'm sure that with time the pleasant experiences will overwrite the bad ones."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.