Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

I had managed to get to myself also a hands free Bluetooth earpiece. I found out that with it I was able eavesdrop the discussions inside my work room while I was not there. Of course I was able to do that only occasionally and those few moments I had been able to use it had not really revealed anything interesting. Yet, I decided to keep the earpiece.

There was a change of climate in the way Sofia and I were treated inside 'the family, ' soon after the two sons and the wife of 'el jefe' moved in with us. One day when I walked back to my room those two sons had just finished raping and beating Sofia. The younger one, being twelve, blushed; but the older one, being sixteen and cocky as hell, just put his not-so-impressive cock back in his pants and smirked at me. Even if I was boiling, inside, I held my temper. I walked to Sofia while the laughing bastard left the room. Once I had her cleaned, treated, and under covers; I decided to pay a visit to the big boss. He was a bit surprised to see me. I forced myself to be extra humble while talking to him.

"Jefe, are you not satisfied with the way I work? What should I do better?"

He was confused and did not understand why I was asking that. But before dismissing me he assured me that he was very satisfied to my work and that he was very happy with me.

Back in my room, Sofia was a crying as she was waiting for me. She said that she was sorry but she could not fight the two them away, and that she was now afraid for me. She was also for herself as the older brother had told her what had happened to my previous girlfriend. I soothed her and told her that is was not her fault, that I cared about her, and that I still liked her. I told her that I did not want anything bad happening to her, if only I could guarantee that. I washed her again, and we went to sleep with me holding her.When I saw the brothers the following day, it was clear that I had made some new enemies. It was clear that the younger brother had been crying, and also that the older one winced when he sat down. The look I got from him was so full of hatred that I knew that even if he would now avoid me in order to keep his father happy, he certainly would have me killed if only he could. It did not help that some of the men obviously knew that the father had disciplined his wayward sons, and were grinning at them. Later that day when I had gently made love to Sofia she put her small upper hand to my cheek and looked to my eyes.

"Jooel, is there any way we could escape from here? I'm afraid to be here and I don't want to go back to the house where I used to be."

I looked at the girl next to me while I considered my options. I knew that the truth was that either I'd need to include her to my plans or do something to her in order to make sure that she does not interfere. I took a deep breath before answering, this time in Spanish.

"¿Would you really help me with that, my love, even if you would need to wait for me here in some safe place, for a while?"

She gasped when she heard me to talk to her - either because I had used Spanish or then it was because I ad referred to her as 'mi amor' - my love. I hated myself a bit, because of the impression I gave her about her status, as I still considered myself being married and devoted to Hanna despite the things I had already found out. I excused my actions in the knowledge that with the money I had already stolen, I could at least provide her with a good life, wherever she wanted to end up living outside of Colombia.

I guess that I did not really have to worry about her loyalty, if I could read her or her emotions at all. After the bewilderment that had been her first reaction, she decided to cover me with kisses. She ended up blowing me, and despite her protests I ate her out ... or tried to lick her clean and dry. I did clean out my come, but I did not manage to get her dry. We did speak some more, but decided to talk more following day.

A few days later, it was Sofia who managed to eavesdrop on a discussion between the brothers, with the earpiece. The elder brother had found out that Carl wanted me dead, but their father wanted to keep me alive, as there was no-one who could get even close my skill in laundering their money. So, if they managed to get their father to find a substitute for me, they could give me to Carl, and the boys could have Sofia. The elder brother was very anxious to try the same thing with Sofia that Carl had done with Ana.

So, it was not a surprise to me when 'el jefe' came to me with 'a daughter of his cousin' whom they wanted to learn some of the same stuff I did with the money transfers. Neither was it a surprise that her widowed mother started working in the kitchen with Sofia.

At the end 'el jefe' turned to me and said,

"She is going back to school in two months, so you need to have her trained before that. It makes me very happy if you can teach her in that time."

"Sure, jefe. If she is any good, we should not have any problems."

"Good."

Then he smiled and patted my back and promised that Alexa would soon be introduced to me. Sure, he would be 'satisfied.' Also, he did not promise anything to me or Sofia. So now, we had a deadline ... literally.

Inside our house, things were gradually getting better and better. Emily had started calling me 'daddy, ' and Hanna at last seemed to believe that I truly could accept the situation and was willing to start again with her. We also started discussions about moving away, so it would be easier for her to continue her studies. When I explained that I would be more than okay with spending some time at home with Emily, she first looked doubtful. Then she seemed to accept the idea. When we talked about moving away, she asked if it would be okay to postpone that a few months, as it would be much easier for her to find a new teaching job during the summertime. I was quite happy to agree, even if I thought that no time would be soon enough, as everything around here reminded me about things that had happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.