Revenge
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

After losing Ana, I'd had no intention of getting another girl, there. However, in order to stay in the role I had been playing, I had to accept Sofia. Being trained in the whorehouse she wanted to please. On the other hand, she had fiery temper she could not totally control. For the first time I had to force her to accept that I go down on her. Next time it was much, much easier. And when she learned that I really wanted to please her, she also became very eager to learn English. On the other hand she seemed equally frustrated when I did not seem to learn any Spanish. After a month we both were working there as part of the 'family'. But still, there was no way that they would leave me alone with the computer for long enough to start to do something for my own benefit.Then, one day, everything changed.

When there was no need to do any money transfers, I used to do all kinds of odd-jobs like cleaning and fixing things around the house. They seemed to believe that I was totally incapable of learning Spanish. On the other hand, it didn't matter very much to them, as I was not allowed to leave the house. Our big boss, 'el jefe, ' had two 'capos. These 'captains' ran most of his day-to-day operations, one of them was interested in all the technical gadgets and things, and more than once he managed to break them. This time it was his smartphone. He had dropped it, and as a result the phone stopped working. No more calls and messages. He cursed and his fellows laughed when he picked up his SIM -card and tossed the phone and charger to the trash.

The room they used was not one of those I usually cleaned; but late that evening, when I was carrying some trash away, my heart was pumping like crazy. Acting as normally as I could, I emptied the trash I was carrying. I cursed in English, as though I was having some difficulties, and gripped the phone and the charger inside the cans I had been carrying. Once back inside, I hid the devices inside the closet containing the cleaning supplies. I could not have it in my room until I had a safe place to hide it. It took me more than a week to figure that out, but the final result was better I had imagined. If I pulled away one of the sockets on the wall, there was enough space for both the phone and the charger. With just some small creativity, I would be able to keep the phone on the charger when I was not using it. Now the only problem would be Sofia. Could I trust her?

As Sofia sometimes worked longer hours in the kitchen I was able to test the phone alone. Without its SIM card, and when the loudspeaker was not working, the phone was useless as a phone. But the screen and the keyboard worked, as did the wireless connection! I almost cried out for joy. I was quite confident that I was technically the most capable person around, but I also knew that this 'family' was not totally clueless in issues regarding security. I knew that if I activated the wireless interface of the computer I was normally using, and set it up as a silent relay accepting connections only from the mac-address of this phone, probably, nobody would notice it. I knew that the commands I needed to activate those functions, would be short enough to be given unnoticed.

Within a week I had a working connection to the outside world. But, whom to contact? Whom could I trust, beside myself?

During the following week Hanna and I started rebuilding our relationship. The situation was almost totally opposite when compared to the time we met in high school. When we became an item for the first time, our relationship was very physical straight from the beginning. Now we had to abstain from almost all physical action. I could easily notice things that caused Hanna some distress, but at the end of the week she allowed me to give her some massages. At first it did feel even more awkward. While the physical tension was released, the sexual tension only increased.

It was the following Saturday evening when I smelled that she was horny after my massage, and knew she could feel my hardness. She looked at me, clearly frustrated, but then I put my finger to her lips before she could say anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.