Revenge
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

My specialty at work had been in financing - also international financing. And that is what they wanted me to do, launder their - and Carl's money. There was not any doubt that he had some part in their business, either as a partner or as a financial supporter. Of course they did not trust me in the beginning, and they left their share of traps which they used to test my loyalty. I guessed that they didn't know that I could have done my Doctoral thesis in computer sciences, also. So, I was a good boy, and played my role as one. I did my best not to show how much I understood them, too, while I started greeting and thanking them with very bad and broken Spanish. There were some tempting opportunities, but still, I hid my abilities. Instead I played my role as 'un gringo estupido' and circulated their money until it was pure as fresh snow. Besides, that also helped them to invest and make more money.

I was now living in a room at the servant's quarters, and one evening there was a surprise waiting for me in my room at the end of my day. There was a young girl in a thin robe sitting on my bed. There also was 'el jefe' - the boss - with his always present bodyguard. He turned to me.

"My hijo, my son, you have been doing some good work for me and I want to show you my gratitude. As you were a married man and are used to having someone to warm your bed, I thought that you'd like Ana. She should be clean and was tested as quite capable. Maybe she could teach you some Spanish, too"

The grin on the face of his bodyguard told me who had done the testing. But 'el jefe' was not finished.

"Of course, if you do not like her, I'm sure that my men will be happy to deliver her to the whorehouse they use after some more 'testing.' After all, that is what she was supposed to be doing when she came to me."

So she was one of the puta's - young whores - of the area. Someone had owed some money or favors to the my boss, and had used her as a payment. That was what she would end up doing if I did not accept her. Could I betray Hanna?

"Thank you, my jefe. I'm sure I'd like to have her to warm my bed. I promise that I'll do my best to work even better."

He nodded to me, and left with his bodyguard. I had to look like I had accepted my fate. Sorry, Hanna. I still wanted to believe that she had not fallen to Carl.

She did not speak a word of English and I did not want to reveal that I understood Spanish. She had some bruises and when I undressed her it was clear that she had just been roughly fucked, probably more than once. I took my sponge and the bowl of water and started washing her as gently as I could. Then I started teaching her English, as I did not really trust her. Besides, I was sure that our activities were followed, at least at some level - so I knew that I had to take her. To fuck her. But I tried to make it as pleasurable to her as I could.

During my time in high school I had good reputation among the girls. I did not brag and I could make my partners come ... several times. Of course, that all ended when I met Hanna; but, I'd had decent experience in reading girls and noticing how they responded to stimulation. Ana was no real beauty. Her hips were probably a bit wide and her breasts quite small and her face was ordinary - and her haircut was next to terrible, but the first thing I noticed was that all her life, she probably had just been used. It appeared as though nobody had ever cared about her satisfaction. Nobody before me.

She must have learned to be submissive, and she obviously did not know intellectually how she should react when somebody pleased her; but her body knew, quite well. I could sense the residue of some other man's or even men's cum when I went down on her but I did not hesitate. The look on her face after her first orgasm was something to see. There was astonishment, and following that, a smile. When I did not stop there she started muttering in Spanish but she did not make a single effort to stop me. When I entered her after her second orgasm, she welcomed me. It took all the tricks I knew, and all my will to prolong my effort, so that she came for the third time.

Our doctor had used rapid test kits and the result was what I had expected - or feared. Carl had infected Hanna. She received her set of antibiotics. I was clean (which I already knew, as I'd had myself tested before coming back). The final results would come a bit later from the laboratory, but I did not expect any surprises there. After all, I had had detailed reports about Carl's life from the last months. Including his laboratory results.

Hanna tried to show a brave face, but I could see that she was almost devastated. While driving back home, with Emily sleeping in her car seat, I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes. I took my other hand away from the wheel and squeezed hers.

"Honey, as it was diagnosed early, it is easily cured. You'll be okay. We'll be okay."

"No, nothing will be okay, ever again."

She was almost sobbing again. I squeezed her hand just a bit harder.

"Hanna, if we give up now, then he wins. But, if we manage to pull through this, still loving each other, it will be the best revenge we can have."

"You think so? Really?"

"Hanna, honey. I would not be here if I didn't think that way."

I saw no reason to tell her that it was not the only revenge I had planned.

It may sound odd, but the happenings of that morning brought us closer to each other. We had to live our days by the rules and timetables set by Emily, but I managed to give her a sanitized version of the story how did I got the scars on my back. She was not yet ready for the whole truth. I wondered she'd ever be ready for that ... if anybody could be. During the day we were able to occasionally carefully touch each other without any awkwardness. That was a start.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.