Revenge
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

It soon occurred to me that those guys were not very imaginative. Hosing my genitals with sharp steam of water seemed to be a constant source of fun to them. Of course, they fed me some kind of crap and a got some water in plastic bottles, but every now and then those boys wanted to have their fun. I had already recognized one of them to be a guy I had seen in the office a couple of times. Another one was my cab driver. They obviously had some other ways of spending their time, as they had not not always bothered to clean the white powder under their noses. I soon understood that this all was a set-up but I still could not understand the reason behind it.

When I learned how to protect both my face and genitals with two hands simultaneously they showed some imagination. First they started using a whip and a cane; but as the blood started flowing, they became a bit worried that I could die before their boss was back. I could understand that much even if I hid the fact that I partly understood them. So, naturally, they had to figure out something new. I had been there about a week when they had a brilliant idea to use an electric wire that was skinned on the other end while the other end was plugged in. And then they used it as a whip. I remember the fun they had when I screamed. I just could not help it and neither I was I able to control my bowels. Which gave them one more reason to use the hose.

That went on for some time. They used the whip and cane to break the skin in my back once it had healed. Meanwhile they used the wire and they just wanted me to lose the control of my bowels so that they could wash me with the hose. I still do not know how I did not lose my mind. All this came to end then the wires short-circuited during one whipping and all the lights went out. I was barely conscious but I could hear yelling. After a moment a new guy with a flashlight came to door. He took a look at me and then the real yelling started. I guessed that torturing me this badly had not been a part of the agreement. Agreement with whom? I was almost sure about the person in question but I still could not understand the reason.

I could see that Hanna had already fallen asleep. The happenings during the day had taken their toll with her. I hoped that she'd have a good night's sleep as tomorrow would probably be hard on her as well.

Something was about to change. I was taken out of my basement dungeon for the first time. I was stiff and weak and my back hurt, but it did not really bleed - much. I had bruises all over my body and I was still buck naked when they pushed me to the yard. There was a big house behind me and the yard was surrounded by a solid fence which seemed at least 15 feet high. This was not a house, this was a fortress. Two of the guys behind me were carrying guns, and then there was one guy with a cane and another one with a whip. Like, was I in a shape to attack anyone? There were two people sitting by a table in the shadow of a tree with drinks in front of them. One was the older guy who had come into the basement, yelling, some time ago. The other was a smirking Carl. No surprise, there.

They used the cane and whip to make me stop a few meters from the table. A hit with a cane to your genitals from behind stops you quite well. When I fell down to the ground I saw that there were some people on the open windows following what was happening down here. I rose to my knees and looked at the two men. Carl was now smiling widely.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? You did not seem very surprised to see me here. Like that would do you much good. Do you know that your pretty wife is crying up there because you abandoned her because of some local puta here. As a gentleman, I promised to come here to ask you to come back, but it seems to me that you are having much too much fun here with your new friends."

Then he started laughing to his own joke. The guys behind me laughed, too, but the older man next to Carl just smiled a smile that looked almost forced. Carl took a sip of his beer before continuing.

"And when that pretty wife of yours is heartbroken, there will be one real gentleman present ready to comfort her. You know, Joel, I promise to fuck her all the possible ways to all her holes and make her beg for more. Maybe I'll make a baby with her. Your baby. After all, you are married."

And that got him laughing again. That laughter went on and on and on...

I woke up, sweating. Hanna was holding my hand and looking worried. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.