Growing Up With Mom - Cover

Growing Up With Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 2

Mother/Son Incest Sex: Chapter 2 - A coming of age story where a mother needs a son's love.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I woke up just after noon alone in Mom's bed. Mom was gone. Putting back on my pj pants I walked down stairs and heard her in the kitchen.

She was making lunch in a crop top tee shirt and a pair of white bikini panties. I sat on a stool at the breakfast bar and watched her making BLT's for lunch. I had never seen Mom walking around wearing panties that showed off half her ass and a top that jiggled when she moved.

She had given me a smile when I sat down, but said nothing after that.

Finally, I said, "Mom, what was that about this morning. Why did you decide to have sex with me?"

She was cutting up tomatoes and her tits jiggled merrily under the top. "It's complicated."

"Seemed pretty simple to me. Mother shows incest video to son and then fucks him." I stole a tomato slice.

"You don't believe I rented the movie by accident?" She said with a wry smile.

"No, I don't. Not for a minute."

"It has to do with your grandpa." She said now tearing up lettuce.

"He's due here tomorrow isn't he?"

"Yes, and he's bringing Grandma."

"That's strange. He almost never comes with her when he visits. Isn't that why he stays in your room with you?"

"I think after this morning, you would imagine why he stays in my room." Mom fished the bacon out of the frying pan.

I sat there astounded. Astounded that I hadn't put together the pieces before. Grandpa was stopping by our house about once a month, staying overnight, and fucking Mom.

"Grandpa is fucking you?"

"He has since I was sixteen." She said stacking up the sandwiches.

I did some quick arithmetic, "Twenty-two years?"

Mom set the plate before me. "Sounds about right?"

"Grandma's fine with this?"

"Yeah, in fact I got her approval about two years after we started. Since then she gives me one night a month."

I took a big bite. "Sounds strange to me. Still it doesn't explain this morning. Why me when you have Grandpa?"

"Grandpa only stops by once a month. I've always wanted it more often, and you're old enough now so I can have it whenever I want it."

Pausing to eat. "Makes sense I guess. I'm all for it."

Mom put her hand on mine. "There is another reason."

"Oh?"

"Your grandmother turned sixty last month."

"Sure, the party was awesome."

"Brian, she's not taken turning sixty well. Grandpa tells me she's been depressed. She thinks she's old."

"Grandma's not old. She looks great."

"The problem is, she thinks she's old. Grandpa's got a plan to cure her."

"Mom, I'm in. Just tell me what I have to do." I said firmly.

My Mother looked me in the eye and said, "Grandpa wants you to seduce Grandma."

I sat frozen. "Seduce Grandma? How would that help?"

"Daddy thinks Mom needs a young lover. She's bored and needs a young man to spice up her life."

"And Grandpa wants me to do this?" I was still in shock.

"Yes, and this morning was a tryout. Grandpa wanted to know if you were up to the task." Mom grinned at me.

"And?"

"You passed with a grade of A+"

I beamed at this, then said, "I don't know how to seduce anyone. Do I get Grandma to watch an incest video? Will that do it?"

Mom finished her sandwich. "No, we have a different plan. You pretend to be totally innocent about sex and you go to Grandma with your worries and concerns."

"I don't think I get that." I said in doubt, but a half-four later, after Mom explained the plan, I knew it would work.

"Grandpa thinks we need to get off by ourselves to pull this off." Mom told me. "He's picking us up tomorrow in his RV and we're going to Alaska."

"Alaska? Isn't that a long way from Cleveland?"

"It's almost 4,000 miles and will take about eight days to drive it, about a week touring and another eight days coming back. We'll be gone almost a month." Mom read the numbers from a slip of paper on the counter.

"A month? That's half the summer." I didn't sound happy.

"It will be worth it. This is not going to be the average family vacation. We intend to have a lot of sex on the trip. Think about it."

It didn't take that long. "Okay, I'm in."

When the RV rolled in that night we greeted Grandma and Grandpa as they stepped down from the cab. I looked at them both differently now. Grandpa, I tried to imagine fucking Mom. It wasn't that hard, now that I'd done it. Grandma did look a bit down. She normally was excited to see us. The hugs we got were tepid in warmth. For the first time, I looked over Grandma and evaluated her from a sexual viewpoint. She was tall, almost 5' 10" and slim. Her bust was generous, her hips round without being curvy and her legs, she was wearing shorts, where strong and sleek. I knew I wouldn't have a problem getting up for her when the time came to carry out our plot.

We didn't have a guest room, and it was overly optimistic that Grandpa would sleep with Mom and Grandma with me. So the Grandparents spent the night in the RV, which left Mom and me alone to rehearse the plan. It went off smoothly, with Mom playing Grandma. She was pleased at my performance and we then went to her bed, and went from rehearsal to the final performance. Mom thought it might take a couple of days to get the plan in motion so she wanted me drained before we set off.

She gave me a good blow job until I blew my load down her throat, then she got me hard and we fucked missionary, cow girl, and doggy until she and I came together.

As we laid recovering in her bed, I asked, "Mom, how did you ever start having sex with Grandpa when you were sixteen?"

Mom laughed. "I was a horny girl. I loved to tease boys and also fuck them. One night, I had sneaked out my bedroom window and met a boy in the park by the house. We had sex on a picnic table in the dark. I climbed back into my room, and there was Daddy on my bed reading a book.

He calmly marked his place and looked up to me. "Where have you been?"

"I was just taking a walk." I lied.

"Your tee shirt is on inside out." He said.

I looked down and realized he'd trapped me.

"So, Kathy you weren't sure." He smiled.

He got out of my bed and took my arm and threw me over my bed and yanked up my skirt. I screamed, but I knew Mother wouldn't dare intervene. He yanked down my panties and ran his finger along my slit. He showed me his finger was covered in white boy cum. "Why is there cum in your pussy?"

"So, seeing I was totally busted I opted for the truth and told him I had been with a boy."

"He went nuts on me. He started spanking me hard on my bare bottom. It went on and on, but then I noticed that I was getting very horny. I moaned instead of cried."

He sat me on the bed and pulled me over his knee and continued spanking me, then I noticed something else, Daddy had a huge hard on under me. He was shifting me back and forth rubbing it into my belly.

"So you little slut, you think you need to go out and get some cock?" He threw me on the bed and pushed up my skirt, and I looked back to see him unbuckling his belt. I thought he was going to beat me with it and I screamed, "No, Daddy, not the belt!"

"He grinned at me and said, "I'm not going to beat you. I'm going to show you that the best cock is right here in your house." He dropped his pants and I saw his huge cock for the first time. I screamed again."

"He lowered his body over mine and shoved his big dick up my tight little pussy. After the first shock, I felt nothing but pleasure and made loud grunts as he fucked me on my bed."

"I loved it. I had never been fucked like Daddy was giving it to me. I pushed back, telling him to fuck me harder, to fuck his slut daughter. I came so hard from Daddy's fucking me that I almost blacked out. He shot his load into me and then stood up. "You little slut, whenever you feel like sneaking out, come to me and I'll fuck you."

"All I could say was, 'Yes, Daddy.' He left the room and I went to bed."

"So did you? Did you tell him you wanted it again?" I asked. This story had me fully hard again.

Mom nodded. "It only took two days. Mom was out in the evening at a book club meeting, and Daddy was in the garage. I put on a real short skirt and a tee shirt with no bra and no panties.

"Daddy," I said, "I'm thinking I want to go out again tonight. I'm horny and want to find a boy who will fuck me."

"Daddy grinned and put down his tools. He told me to come over to him, and I did. He lifted me on the hood of his car and pushed open my legs. When he saw I didn't have panties on he grinned and felt up my pussy. "So wet, Baby." He said and then he went down on me. It was so fucking hot, Brian. He made me cum, and then he stood me up and turned me around bending me over the hood and entered me from behind."

"It was an amazing fuck. He made me cum two more times. Brian, from then on when I got horny, I went to see Daddy. My reputation at school went from slut to ice queen. Daddy took care of me after that." Mom took hold of my cock and swing her leg over me and took me in her. She was fucking me hard. "But, Mom, you said Grandma said you could do it with Grandpa."

Mom rocked her hips rapidly, she was very turned on and panted, "Another story for another time."

Mom's tale had turned her on and she wanted to cum quickly. I thumbed her clit and tweaked her nipple as her eyes rolled back in her head and she climaxed on me. I came in her shortly after that with my third load of a substantial size.

That night I slept in my own bed, to make sure Grandma didn't catch us together.

It was just after seven when we shut the RV door and with Grandpa driving we headed off for Alaska.

Grandpa drove and Mom was in the passenger seat while Grandma and I sat at a table by the kitchen.

We played cards while Grandpa drove us across Ohio into Indiana. I looked up the route on my tablet and it appeared to stretch half-way around the world. Mom was on her phone looking for an RV park in eastern Illinois for the first night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.