Kinky Vanilla
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 6 - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

"'Kay thanks for dropping by Jill see you around." I wasn't sure whether my ridiculous outburst was more of an honest effort to get Jill to leave or a bad attempt at lightening the mood but I failed both miserably. Cammi and Jill just diverted their gazes to me like I had a mental disorder.Okay that's the last time I talk for the rest of my life.

The three of us didn't move a muscle for what seemed like ages again before Cammi squeaked from behind the loveseat, "What did you see?"

"Huh?" Jill asked.

"Did- did you ... what did you see?" Cammi repeated.

"Uhhh..." Jill said slowly, "everything?"

"Oh my God!" Cammi cried. She dropped even lower behind the loveseat and turned her back to Jill.

"It's- it's okay though!" I stammered.Yeah this is the fucking opposite of okay, man."Jill won't tell anyone ... right?" I turned to Jill and raised my eyebrows.

"Right," she said stiffly, "no one's gonna know."

"What are you even doing here?" Cammi asked, still facing away from me and Jill. She gingerly reached for the tissue box on the coffee table and took it, and started wiping my generous spunk off her body.

"I..." Jill trailed off. The tension was so strong everyone in the room forgot how to talk. "Why don't you take this one?" Jill said to me.

"Why don't ... no... ?"Aaaand the Nobel prize for mastery of the English language goes to...

Jill sighed deeply. "Camille you don't have to be embarrassed ... it's ... it's okay. I'm here because I uh ... kind of got caught in the same situation."

Cammi finished wiping herself down and tossed the tissues in the trash as she turned to face Jill again, still only visible from the nose up. "What?" she asked.

"Yeah..." Jill continued. She looked down at the ground and grabbed her arm. "I um, I have a boyfriend and we ... had sex ... and Jordan saw us so..."

Cammi flashed me a "what the hell" look and asked Jill, "How do you know?"

"Uhh ... I ran into him and dropped the condom we used. So that's how he knew we had sex." Jill looked at me meekly. "And things got awkward and then later he admitted he saw us too."

Cammi bolted upright, exposing her young, naked body again. "What?!" she exclaimed. She turned to me and emphatically said, "You admitted it? I said pretend it never happened!"

"What?" Jill asked.

"Yeah well you also said she would pretend it didn't happen too, but guess what!" I said just as emphatically back to Cammi.

"That doesn't mean spill your guts on perving on them having sex!" Cammi retorted.

"What?" Jill asked again.

"And, AND, you said it would only get awkward if I made it awkward, but then Jill grilled me like a hot dog-" I argued back.

"That was you?!" Jill asked Cammi.

"I also saidbe cool," Cammi said to me.

"How the fuck was I supposed to be cool about this?!"

"Everyone justhold on!" Jill stepped in between us arguing, naked siblings and kept looking back and forth at us. She stopped on Cammi and asked sternly, "You knew about this?"Oh shit.

Cammi's body language instantly changed from upset to meek. She shyly hugged herself, covering her breasts, and turned her head down. She awkwardly answered, "Should- should I not?"

Jill whipped her head back to me with death in her eyes. I swear I saw the depths of hell in her glare. "You TOLD HER?!"

"U-um ... I..." I stuttered.

"What happened to 'I'm not that kind of guy?!'" she yelled.

"I'm not!" I yelped. "I told you I wouldn't tell anyone, right? I texted Cammi before I said that so ... technically I didn't lie to you ... haha..." I flashed a plastic, cheesy grin at her.Yes, yes ... If you smile, they can't possibly know you're about to shit yourself.

"You said youdidn'ttell anyone too," Jill said flatly.

"Oh ... so technically I did lie to you..." I mumbled.

Jill flared her nostrils and let out a fuming exhale. I may or may not have imagined steam coming out. She rounded on Cammi, who stepped backwards nervously, clutching herself even more tightly. "And you tried to help him hide it?" Jill asked her heatedly.

Cammi cowered and looked away. "S-sorry," she whispered.

Jill stared Cammi down for a few more seconds, then suddenly softened up. "Don't worry about it," Jill said comfortingly. "What did he say he saw?"Oh no.I wanted to signal Cammi to cut the details short but Jill turned and faced me menacingly to make sure I didn't do just that.

"He said ... he saw you two make out," Cammi answered honestly. "And then you had sex."

"Oh he did, did he?" Jill asked rhetorically as her stare intensified into the hell glare again. For the first time in my life I felt like I was in mortal danger.What's the quickest way I can smuggle myself into a non-extradition country?

"I'm real sorry Jill," Cammi whimpered.

Jill turned to Cammi and spoke to her softly again. "It's okay Camille, really. It's not your fault..." she glared at me venomously again. "It's his."Help.

Jill's staredown quickly turned into a smug smile.Uh oh."What was I saying?" Jill wondered out loud falsely. "Oh yeah. So I found out he watched us, and I thought since he saw me naked and compromised without my permission, he needed to bepunished." I winced when Jill punctuated "punished", and it looked like Cammi did too.Yeah Cammi, I know, Jill's not the angel we thought she was."So a couple days ago I forced him up the school stairs to the roof area- you know where the gangsters sometimes sell cigarettes and stuff?"

"No," Cammi said.

"It doesn't matter," Jill said. "Anyways, so I forced him up there at recess..." Cammi's eyes widened as she heard that. I could see her starting to put the pieces together. " ... and had him strip naked. And you know your brother, he acts all funny and cool but when he's embarrassed ... well, let's just say it looked like he was gonna cry."Oh come on."And he started mumbling stuff and he let slip that the two of you are having sex-"

"He WHAT?!" Cammi yelled.Ohhhhhhhshit. The shyness was gone again and replaced with disbelief and fury. She gave me a brand new frightening glare and I thought to myself she and Jill have a lot more in common than being pretty and petite.

"Yeah I couldn't believe it either," Jill said matter-of-factly. "And right then his phone rang, and what do you know, it was you!" Cammi's jaw dropped and she covered it with both hands as the realization hit her full force.

It seemed for a moment that Cammi was about to plead something to Jill when she yelled at me again, "You let her listen?!"

"What no I-" I stammered.

"You told her we're having sex?!"

"That- it was an accident..."

"When I called I asked and you said you were alone!"

"Oh that was me," Jill piped up cheerfully. Cammi gave her a look that made it clear she didn't understand, so Jill said, "Yeah I'm alone," in that deep voice that was a horrible imitation of me again.

Cammi arched her brows. "That doesn't sound anything like Jordan," she said.

Oh NOW she agrees with me!"THAT'S WHAT I-"

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK!" Cammi and Jill snapped in unison.Shutting up.

We stood there quietly again, Cammi seething at me and Jill just smugly basking in the havoc she caused. Cammi then sighed and mumbled, "I can't believe we couldn't keep this secret..."

Jill gently placed her hand on Cammi's shoulder soothingly. "It's okay, don't worry" she said softly. "I said I won't tell anyone, and I won't."

Cammi looked up at Jill with puppy dog eyes. "Promise?" she pleaded.

Jill smiled back at my sister. "Promise," she said.I don't know how this gong show turned into a girl moment between the two prettiest girls in my life, but I'm watching it happen.

"Thanks," Cammi said with a smile.

"No problem," Jill sang. "And unlike your brother, I know how to keep a secret."

Cammi shot me another disapproving look and I caught Jill's eyes wander up and down my little sister's body while she was turned away.

"Wow, you arereally cute," Jill said bluntly. "I can see why your brother wants you so bad."

Cammi blushed. "O-oh, thanks," she said shyly. She draped one arm across her breasts again and covered her exposed crotch with her other hand.

"Oh don't be like that!" Jill chuckled. "C'mere!" Jill pulled Cammi by the arm and Cammi yipped as she stumbled into Jill's chest. Jill was only two or three inches taller than Cammi, but she squeezed her in a tight hug and Cammi had that look on her face that you get when that one aunt you haven't seen in years scoops you up into a big bear hug on the holidays.

I saw this innocuous display of affection from the other side of the room. I was as still as a statue, expect for my dick, which steadily rose up into a full erection in a matter of seconds. I felt like a cartoon character. Jill gave me an "are you serious?" look as she continued to hug my sister tightly. "Your brother's a real goofball," she said flatly.

"He's an ass," Cammi said coldly.Ouch, Cammi.

Jill got that wicked look that usually meant she had something in mind for me again and whispered lowly to Cammi, "We should get back at him."

"Hmm?" Cammi asked.

Jill whispered something even more quietly to Cammi and Cammi frowned.

"What?" she asked.

Jill dropped her right arm and placed her hand in Cammi's crotch. Cammi shot up and tried to pull away, but Jill quickly grabbed her and pulled her back with agility she usually reserved only for Ultimate. She held Cammi tightly against her body again, but this time with Cammi facing me. Jill kept Cammi in place with one arm across her belly, while the other hand continued to play with Cammi's pussy.

"Don't struggle so much," Jill said softly. "This is supposed to be fun."

"Jill ... this is so weird," Cammi said faintly as she strained against Jill's grip. She was making a weak effort to free herself.

"It's not weird," Jill said seductively as she continued to fingerfuck my little sister. "What did you say to your brother? It's only awkward if we make it awkward." Jill curled the arm that held Cammi's belly and fondled Cammi's breast. I knew what a weak spot Cammi's breasts were, but Jill didn't. Cammi's knees gave out and Jill staggered to take on the extra weight. The two of them slowly fell to the ground, Jill diddling Cammi's cunt the whole way. Finally they landed, Jill with her legs spread out in front of her, Cammi curled up tightly in front of her lap, thighs tight around Jill's hand. Cammi closed her eyes and slid lower as Jill continued to softly play with her breast and pussy, and Cammi put one hand over the one Jill had on her breast and grabbed the back of Jill's neck passionately with the other.

"What are you ... stop..." Cammi sighed weakly, but I was pretty sure she didn't mean it.

Jill looked up at me and smiled. "I think Jordan likes what he sees," she told Cammi. Cammi half-opened her eyes and looked at me in a daze, much like she did a few minutes ago after I had cum all over her.That's it. The threesome is happening right now.

I started quickly striding over to the girls when Jill quickly raised the hand that was pinching Cammi's nipple and pointed at me. "Ah ah ah," she warned sternly. "You don't get to join. You don't even get to touch yourself. You can just sit right there."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"You heard me. No touching. Not even yourself. Sit."

That's fucking impossible. Why don't you try and stop me?"Or what?" I challenged.

Jill looked down at the little girl she was fondling and Cammi returned the gaze longingly. Even with Jill still fully clothed it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Not me fucking Cammi raw. Not Cammi massaging my cum into her skin. It was this view of my impossibly cute little sister begging my equally gorgeous Filipina friend with her eyes to keep fingering her on my living room floor.And Jill thinks she's going to stop me from joining in?

Jill abruptly took her hands off Cammi and held them up. "Or I let Camille be," she said coldly. Cammi's daze disappeared in a blink and she gave me the tenth death stare I received that day. I promptly dropped onto my ass on the carpet right in front of the couch. Jill smiled mischievously and replaced her hands on Cammi's breast and pussy. Cammi closed her eyes again and sighed, and put her hands back on Jill's hand and neck. And so they resumed, and I just watched.

After a minute or so I couldn't take it anymore. My hand instinctively moved closer to my dick so I could relieve myself, but Jill was keeping a close eye on me. As my hand slowly neared my shaft Jill's hand slowly released Cammi's tit, and Jill shot me a daring grin. I gave back a look that said "please" but Jill just raised her eyebrows. I dropped my hand, defeated, and Jill happily resumed groping my helpless sister. Cammi started writhing more strongly and arched her back, pushing the back of her head deeper into Jill's small bosom. Jill released Cammi and scooted back a bit. Cammi turned and looked at her longingly again.

"Just a moment," Jill said. She stood up and quickly unbuttoned her light blue blouse and let it fall to the ground next to my and Cammi's discarded clothes. She slipped off her flats and undid her jeans. Cammi looked just as entranced by the sight of Jill as I was. Jill unclasped her bra and let that fall too, revealing the same absolutely perfect tits I had seen last week. Finally, she slipped off her panties to reveal her still perfectly shaved pussy. She casually flung her panties away, and they landed on our flat-screen TV.

Jill must have caught me staring at her a little too intently, because she said, "Don't get any ideas, Jordan. I meant what I said about cheating on Marco. You can't touch me while I'm naked."

So there we were, three teenagers under the age of consent naked in my sunlit living room in an empty house, and I still can't fucking do anything?!

"Wha..."Are you serious? Look at this situation. No one in their right mind would consider you true to your boyfriend if they saw this."We've already crossed so many lines-"

"Maybe," Jill interrupted. "But we're not crossing that one. While I'm naked, hands off." She was dead serious.

"What- what about Cammi?"

Jill looked down at my panting little sister, who was looking at her like she had just seen the sun for the first time. "That's different," Jill justified, "I'm totally straight. This isn't cheating ... this is just fun." Jill sat back down to take her old position behind Cammi, but Cammi pulled her head down and stole a deep, sensual kiss. Both girls closed their eyes as they Frenched for a few seconds, until they finally broke contact with a smack.

"Wow," Jill said all flustered, "you are one horny girl, aren't you? Here, let's get this off" Jill loosed Cammi's hair elastic and released her ponytail. In her hair's natural state, Cammi looked less like a little girl and more like a sex queen. A very small, very young, very illegal sex queen. Cammi responded by softly tracing Jill's cheek with her fingers and Jill replied by fingering her more vigorously. Cammi whimpered and lay against Jill's chest as her breath quickened. Cammi started grinding her hips back and forth against Jill's hand, and arching her back over and over. She also began to bite her lip and hold her breath repeatedly, letting out deep, erotic sighs over and over.That's so hot, I've never seen her do that before.

Jill bent her head down and whispered into Cammi's ear, "How do you like a woman's touch?" Cammi didn't respond. I wasn't even sure Cammi heard the question. Cammi just turned her head and took one of Jill's nipples into her mouth. Jill laughed excitedly, and Cammi turned around, placed her hands on Jill's shoulders, and pushed her down as she continued to suck on her elder's teat. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I could imagine this sort of behaviour coming from Candace Kilpatrick, or maybe Ivy Hua if the rumours about her were true, but not from Cammi. Not from Jill. They were the good girls. The ones that were too pretty and proper to be dirtied by sex. And here they were, stark naked and all over each other in my living room.

"She's going wild," Jill chuckled at me. Cammi went on the offensive and took more of Jill's tender breast in her mouth, and held Jill's arms down by the wrist, all the while still keeping her eyes closed and blushing like a tomato, as I just watched. I just watched the two hottest teenagers in the entire world have a sweaty, mind-numbing, lesbian fling on my living room floorand I'm just fucking sitting here on my ass, just fucking watching, not even fucking jacking myself off!

Jill looked at me as she continued to let a smaller 14 year old girl dominate her, and asked, "How's the show?"

I just let out a pathetic noise that sounded like a cross between a sniffle and a grunt.

Then, maybe because she grew a heart, maybe because Cammi was sucking on her breast like a giant marshmallow, Jill cut me some slack. "I don't think your brother can take it anymore," she told Cammi. Cammi didn't stop or do anything to show she heard Jill. Jill suddenly sat up straight and gently pried Cammi off her tit. "Let's finish you off, shall we?"

Jill spun Cammi around and pulled her tight to her chest again as she fell back onto the floor. Jill did as before and massaged Cammi's budding breast with one hand while she fingerbanged her with the other. It looked like she was trying to finally push Cammi over the edge this time, as she fondled my sister with even more gusto than before. Both girls had their eyes closed, Cammi because she was getting utterly lost in the pleasure, and Jill because she wanted to focus on the feel of Cammi's young, tender body. Their slender legs intertwined and Cammi began squealing and gasping and throwing her head from side to side. Jill looked like she was enjoying being in control and Cammi looked totally helpless.What happened to the strong-willed Cammi that glazed herself with my dick just minutes ago? Where's the reserved and responsible Jill that shows up to school every day? What's with the girls in my life flipping personalities on a dime?Not that I minded; the scene was incredibly hot.

"Come on, girl," Jill breathed into Cammi's ear, "I know what feels good. Just keep the pace." Cammi ground her pussy against Jill's hand in a quick and steady rhythm as Jill expertly mashed and groped Cammi's immature breast. Cammi's ragged gasps and squeals went up in pitch and I knew what that meant. So did Jill.

"What did you say to your brother?" Jill said breathily. "Cum for me."

Cammi did as instructed and let out a shrill squeal as Jill continued to fondle her without changing rhythm or pattern. Cammi arched her back violently and hyperventilated as her orgasm turned her to a hot mess of pure carnal pleasure. I was worried Jill might be getting hurt by the weight Cammi was pressing onto her, but she made no sign that she was uncomfortable being Cammi's bed as she came. Cammi continued to whimper softly as her orgasm slowly subsided, until she finally went limp on top of Jill. It took every ounce of my willpower to not pounce on the girl sandwich just a few feet from me and violate them in every unholy way I could imagine.

Jill giggled and gently pushed Cammi up off of herself so she could slide out from under her. She delicately let Cammi back down on the ground and sat up.

"That was fun," Jill said cheerfully. She looked at Cammi, spent and breathing heavily on the floor beside her. "God, she's so cute! Isn't she adorable?" Jill asked me.

I just stared dumbly back at her.I need. To cum. Now.Apparently Jill understood, because she scampered onto the couch next to me and sat on her heels, but not before giving me a look that reminded me I wasn't to touch her.

"Camille, come over here!" she encouraged animatedly. No response. "Come on Cam- Cammi," she said again. Still no response. So Jill whistled and patted her thighs like she was calling a puppy. "Come on Cammi, do you really want to stop cumming?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.