Kinky Vanilla - Cover

Kinky Vanilla

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Chapter 4

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 4 - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

Cammi yawned and stretched beside me. Even after having cum twice in the last hour seeing her stretch still looked sensual to me and my erection remained stiff as ever despite the ache.

"It's almost 1," I said.

"Yeah," Cammi sighed as she relaxed from her stretch. She curled up on my bed like she wanted to just sleep right here. "Sleepy time," she said.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?" I joked.

"I don't wanna move," she mumbled as she curled up even tighter. So. Cute. "Will you carry me to my room?" she asked.

I didn't mind another opportunity to touch her naked body. I wouldn't have minded holding her close and tight as I carried her to her room. It wasn't even about sex or horniness anymore. I wanted the intimacy. I had always thought about sex and never about cuddling, but it seemed perfect at the time. I was about to grant Cammi's wish when she got up off my bed and went for her pyjamas.

"Just kidding, I'll go," she said contentedly.

"Aww" I whimpered, only half-jokingly.

"You already had two orgasms," she said as she slid on her panties, "how many more do you want?"

"All of them."

"All of them?" she chuckled.

"I want all the orgasms. All the sexes."

Cammi laughed heartily and replied, "Then I'll give them to you." She finished dressing up and walked over beside me and slung her arms around my shoulders. "Tonight," she whispered in my ear, sultry beyond imagination. Yes. Go to sleep, so she can give you all the orgasms and sexes tonight ... Actually I have a better idea.

"Maybe not tonight," I said.

"Why not?"

"I came three times in the last two days. I need to uh, recharge. I don't know about you but I can't just keep cumming nonstop. Most guys can't. Our orgasms get weaker. The longer we go without cumming, the stronger the orgasm is when we finally have it. We gotta take breaks and build up more cum."

"You have an obsession with semen, you know?"

"No argument there."

Cammi scoffed. "What happened to 'all the sexes?'"

"We should totally still have all the sexes. Just like ... Friday?"

Cammi let me stew for a moment before replying, "It's a date." She quickly pecked me on the cheek and scurried to my bedroom door. She took a peek outside to make sure the hallway was clear before stepping out herself, and gave me a wink before closing the door behind her.

I fell back on my bed and looked straight up at the ceiling. Holy shit. Where is she getting this confidence? Where is she learning to be so tempting? She was a virgin yesterday.

I woke up a few hours later to see the condom right in front of my face. I swore and scooped it up and threw it into the trash. If my mom had come into my room for any reason and seen that I would've been fucked. Then I remembered how I always flushed my cum tissues instead of throwing them away just in case my parents were paranoid enough to check my garbage. I picked the condom out of the trash with a tissue and balled it up in even more tissues. I'd throw it away in school later.

The day was long as hell. I got less than half the sleep I usually did in the last 48 hours, and I had P.E. that day. I started drifting off at lunch again when I felt something lightly touch my upper lip and I jumped with a start.

"I swear to shit if you put more straws up my nose!" I exclaimed.

My friends all burst out laughing. Jensen, the cheeky fucker who had just tried to put a straw up my nose quickly whipped his hands behind his back and turned away and started whistling.

"Toldja you shoulda let me do it again," Troy said. Troy Salinger was probably my best bud, and one of the few friends I considered close and sometimes mature enough to talk about serious stuff. His wit was sharp and so was his tongue, and he was just as nimble physically as he was mentally. He was the kind of guy that somehow knows everything, has been everywhere, and always gets what he wants.

"Or," I said, "you could let me sleep in peace and like, not put shit up my nose."

"Yeah, that's not happening," Jensen said. Jensen Torp was basically the opposite of Troy, apart from also being white. He was the biggest stereotype of all my friends, being a jock in every sense of the word. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, he was built like a fridge with legs, and his language and humour were pretty crude. He wasn't an asshole by any means, he just liked to have a good time. He could keep a secret, but I wouldn't have trusted him with my feelings.

"Why are you so sleepy?" Jill asked. Jill Flores was the most reserved out of all of us, the result of being raised by very traditional and religious Filipino parents. Her dad wasn't quite as strict with her as my dad was with Cammi, but she was still much more sheltered than the rest of our little clique. It showed in her demeanor too; she rarely showed intense emotions or pushed her agendas or desires. She had a really strong conscience and didn't appreciate the guys' vulgarity too much, but she was great and responsible fun.

"Too much poker," I lied.

"More like making plans to steal Grace before Jensen can get her," Troy said.

I let out a single loud "HAH" before I retorted, "Yeah right."

"Damn straight 'yeah right, '" Jensen said, "she's all mine, bro."

"Ugh," Jill said with disgust, "what do you even see in her?"

"Tits," Marco replied flatly. Jill shook her head wryly. Marco Kitano was the apple of Jill's eye, which everyone knew except Marco himself. He didn't flap his mouth nearly as much as the rest of us, not because he was serious and brooding but because he had really dry humour and was generally kind of stoic. Although he was Asian he was pretty damn tall, and he got a lot of looks from girls, which he either didn't notice or didn't care about. The tall, dark, and handsome role suited him well.

"Too bad you got no chance," Tanya said to Jensen. Tanya Flanders's tongue was even sharper than Troy's, and not in the lighthearted way. She was a genius and she knew it, but she could be a little pretentious and often rubbed strangers the wrong way. She was the fastest runner of our group and was a shoe-in to be a star in our Ultimate team, assuming she didn't get cut from tryouts for giving the coach too much lip. She definitely had her moments though, and anyone who bothered to keep her close would find they had a loyal, fiercely intelligent friend who would always give her honest opinion. We also suspected she was gay.

"The fuck do I have no chance? I got the car, I got the looks, I got the muscle..." Jensen trailed off as he started to do his stupid pec flexing dance like a roided up frat boy. Troy and I chuckled.

Tanya said harshly, "But you don't got the money, do you?"

"You know this is a private school, right?" Jensen countered.

"She doesn't want a millionaire, she wants a magnate. You think she dated Melvin for his looks?" Tanya had a point. Melvin was in the graduating class, but he looked like a freshman. He parted his hair like a programmer from the 80's, wore glasses thick enough to be binoculars, carried pens in his dress shirt pocket ... Do I really need to go on? His name's fucking Melvin. Apparently his dad was worth his weight in diamonds though, so Gold Digger Grace could stand to be seen with him.

"You know she's right dude," I said.

Jensen's eyes hopped between me and Tanya a few times. He finally stopped on Tanya, and gave her a blank stare for a moment before resuming the pec jiggle again. Tanya scoffed just as Mr. Byrne, the best Chemistry teacher ever, walked past our table.

"Put your tits away Jensen," he said casually as he passed. Everyone in earshot erupted in laughter.

"Fuck all you guys," Jensen said with a pout.

"We might as well," Troy needled, "Grace sure as shit won't."

"Probably a good thing too," I said, "She's a fucking black widow dude. She'd probably cut your dick off when you're sleeping and throw it out the window of a moving car."

"Where have I heard that before?" Marco asked.

"From Fight Club," Tanya replied.

"Hey!" I whispered. "Don't fucking talk about Fight Club!"

"What's Fight Club?" Jensen asked. Every one of us facepalmed in unison.

Hours later I was watching anime when I got messages from Jill on Skype. Like with Cammi the day before, I was surprised. Jill usually texted or called if she needed to say something. I didn't even remember that I had her as a contact.

Jill Flores says: hey u there?

I replied: yeah whats up?

-is jensen actually going after grace?

-i think hes gonna try yeah

-wtf what do guys see in her she's such a bitch

-remember what marco said?

-tits?

-Tits.

-is that all it takes honestly

-hey were not all like that i like a girl with personality but like have you seen jensen? pretty sure his balls are bigger than his brain

-lol yeah

I went back to my anime for half a moment before I got another message from Jill.

Jill Flores says: do u think marco likes her too?

I rolled my eyes before responding. It's shit like this how everyone knows you like him.

-omfg just ask him out already he doesn't like anyone else itll be fine

-r u sure?

-yes im sure

-ill hold you to it

-ok im not THAT sure but what else are you gonna do

-idk

-so just ask him chill with us on sat and ask him out then

-uve never even had a gf b4 why am i getting advice from u ;P

-hey that hurts ask troy then hell say the same thing

-k

-actually you should ask jensen

-lol no!

Every Saturday Jensen, Marco, a couple of other guys that didn't go to our school, and I hung out at Troy's house and played video games and threw a frisbee around. Tanya and Jill used to come pretty regularly too, but not for the last few months. Not since the incident. I don't want to go into detail but basically Saturdays are a super guy-heavy environment and the last time the girls came over some shit went down with a carton of eggs, a garden hose, and a neighbour's cat.

Later that night I was a couple hours deep into a poker session when I found myself yawning so much I was tearing up. This was usually a red flag for me because not playing my A game seriously affected my winrate and I knew any sign that I wasn't at my absolute best meant my winrate could tank to the point of spewing, so it was time to call it a night. This night I kept playing, thinking about how much value I lost by not playing the last two nights. Let's see. I usually try to get in 16 hours a week and the last two days I should've played 4 hours each but I ended up cumming with Cammi instead. So that's 8 hours lost and another 2 if I go to bed right now. I beat 200nl at 5bb/100 and 8table at roughly 700 hands per hour so I've already lost $560 expected this week and I'll lose another $140 expected if I go to bed now. So I'm basically paying $700 for sex. Ugh, I'm losing so much value already. I'll be down even more for what? So I can have a little more energy with Cammi tomorrow? But dude, it's so fucking worth it. Oh my God I know. And tomorrow night I wanna hit every base on the diamond several times with Cammi so ... yeah fuck it let's call it a night. I finished up my ongoing hands, sat out of all my tables, and shut down.

Calling it an early night was the best decision I ever made. I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I actually heard the birds chirping and liked it. I actually saw the rising sun and appreciated it. I actually had a shower. Is this what it's like to get a good night's sleep? Between late night poker sessions, procrastination, and just general bad self-discipline, I hadn't had a sleep like that during the school year in ages. And to think, all it took to get myself to sleep right is promised sex with my 14 year old sister.

School took an eternity. Not only was it a Friday, but I was itching for night to come so I could too. Preferably all over Cammi. And if everything went the way I'd hoped, maybe I could make her cum a few times too. At one point during English class I was literally trembling with anticipation. It felt like time was passing at half speed and still slowing.

Lunch came the next week. Troy must have told Jill the same thing I did, because Jill was even quieter than usual and kept shooting furtive glances at Marco. She looked like she really was nutting up to ask him out soon. Marco, stonefaced motherfucker that he was, as always, didn't notice.

End of day came the next month. In the car on the ride home Cammi and I kept firing giddy smiles and excited eyebrow raises at each other. We both couldn't wait.

Night fell the next year. I had spent the entire afternoon thinking about what Cammi and I would do to each other, what we could learn, and what she might be willing to do. I didn't even watch anime or read manga or log any time at all on Full Tilt, I just lay in my bed fantasizing about what the next few hours might be like. I was horny beyond measure. At dinner I kept constantly readjusting my body so my family wouldn't notice my boner. Cammi looked at me a few times to show she knew exactly what was going on with me. That just got me harder. Popping boners at the dinner table, eh? Didn't you just think of this problem two days ago?

Late at night I waited for my mom's footsteps to pass my room and enter my parent's bedroom. It would have been safer to wait a couple more hours and make sure my parents were asleep but I just couldn't wait. I took two condoms out of the box and tiptoed over to Cammi's room. I knocked softly but there was no response. I was pleased to see her door wasn't locked, so I quietly let myself in to her room to see ... she wasn't there. Her bathroom door was closed and the light was on, so I walked over and knocked on it to let her know I was in her room and ready to roll.

"Hello?" Cammi's voice came from behind the door.

"It's me," I replied.

Cammi sighed, "Crap. Can you just um, give me a minute?"

"Sure."

I sat on her bed and waited there impatiently. My dick had already been hard for hours almost non-stop and the fantasies I had daydreamed the whole day didn't help. Chill. You don't wanna move too fast and blow your load early. Or just move too quickly and force yourself on Cammi. Relax, take your time. Sex takes two people. It occurred to me that Cammi was probably freshening up in the washroom, and I imagined about her opening the door totally in the buff and jumping on me, and realized my clothes might ruin that fantasy. I stripped to the nude myself and locked her bedroom door as I heard her open the washroom door. I excitedly turned around to see her ... completely clothed. And looking disappointed. Cammi saw me naked and with my dick at full attention and pursed her lips.

"Sorry Jord I- I don't think we can do it today," she said meekly. No. No! No, why? Why?!

"Why?" I asked. I sounded distraught. Because I really was.

"I uh..."Cammi explained awkwardly, "I'm on my period."

"What?!" That fucking sucks! "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It just happened. Just now."

I felt like I had just been stabbed in the heart. Apparently I looked like it too.

"Sorry, Jord," Cammi whimpered.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault," I said despondently. I started putting my clothes back on and sadly said, "Guess I'll just jack off tonight."

"No don't," Cammi pleaded.

"Why?"

"Just ... because," Cammi said. She read that that wasn't enough of an answer for me so she followed up, "You said you cum harder when you haven't orgasmed in a while, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, don't you want to have a super huge orgasm when you cum? With me?"

My dick was getting hard and I was getting excited again. Unfortunately, it made me want to masturbate immediately even more. But what if she's right? What if it's worth it? And she can make you cum way better than you can. Still, how long will I have to go without jacking off? Can't be that long, right? Hmm. Okay. I'll bite.

"How long would I be waiting?" I asked.

"A few days."

"What's a few days?"

"Like a week at the very longest?"

"A week? I have to jack off like at least every three days to not go insane."

"Oh my God you masturbate that much?"

"Well I was hoping as long as we kept doing this I wouldn't need to anymore..."

"I would've liked that too," Cammi muttered.

"A week is so long," I complained. "If you want to make me cum, you don't need to be completely naked. You can keep your panties and tampon on and give me a handjob." Wow. You selfish fuck. You asshole ... Yeah that was dickish, crap. But I'm going nuts with horniness!

"I guess but ... I don't know it feels gross to me. I really don't wanna be bleeding when we do it. Can you wait?"

"A week is way long for me. I would but really I don't know if I have that much self control."

"I'll make it worth the wait," she teased. That got me excited again. Heart was racing. Knees were weak. Palms were sweaty. Mom's spaghetti.

"Okay," I agreed. "Still, a week though..." I muttered.

"It could be shorter," Cammi pleaded. "It'll probably be shorter. I'll tell you when I'm good."

"Okay."

"And seriously, don't jack off. Let it build up." Cammi waltzed over to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear again. "Because I'll let you cum on me again."

I looked at her gravely to see her with a huge smile on her face. Fucking DEAL!

I didn't touch my dick for the rest of the night but judging by how difficult it was to not squeeze one out on only the first night, it was going to be a long few days.

Thankfully, Saturdays were generally the best part of my week. There was nothing like a day of video games and goofing off with your friends to get your mind off of getting blue balled by a horribly timed period. As my mom pulled up in front of Troy's house we saw Jensen parking on the street in front of us.

"Wow is that Jensen's car?" my mom asked.

"Yeah," I answered, hoping I could possibly convince my mom to buy me a new car like Jensen's parents. My 17th birthday was in less than a month.

"Is that a Challenger?"

"Charger."

"That's awfully nice for a first car ... does Jensen already have his G2?"

"No just a G1."

"So he's driving his new Challenger illegally?" She said it more like a statement than a question.

"Uh ... yeah."

"I hope you aren't getting ideas from him," my mom warned.

"Of course not, and I don't even need a car that nice," I sang as I flashed her a cheesy grin. My mom gave me a short staredown with raised eyebrows. She knew what I was saying.

"Jordan we talked about this. When you get your G1 your dad and I will get you a nice, used car, and if you show us you know how to take care of it and be responsible, maybe we'll get you a new one when you get your G." Damn. Whatever, good enough.

"Okay, well thanks Mom," I said as I got out of the car.

"Do you need me to pick you up later?" she called after me.

"No. I'll get a ride from Tush later."

"Okay. Take care!"

I waved bye to my mom and bounded to Troy's front door. It was never locked on Saturdays so I just let myself in and closed it behind me. I was greeted by Troy's older brother Vince, who was heading into the garage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.