Kinky Vanilla - Cover

Kinky Vanilla

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Chapter 3

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 3 - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

This explains so much. "So just to be clear, all of the porn you've watched is like this."

"This is the only porn I watch."

"What do you mean the only porn you watch?"

"Like, this is the only porn I watch."

"What, like this genre?"

"No, this movie."

"This ... movie. Just this movie."

"Yes."

" ... How many times have you watched it?"

" ... Twice."

Holy fuck.

I rested the bridge of my nose in between my thumb and forefinger. Oh my God this explains so much.

"So where..." Where do I even begin? "Where did you learn all the sex stuff?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like..." I can't believe what I'm watching. "You can't fucking see anything here! You obviously didn't learn the explicit stuff from this movie."

"Oh..."

Jesus Christ I can't wait to hear this.

" ... Sex ed," Cammi said.

Aaaaand there it is ... Wait a sec.

"Wait I thought ... doesn't the sex ed seminar roll around like after Christmas?"

"Maybe they changed it this year, 'cause we got taught on the third day of school. By the nurse and everything."

That's fucking weird. You plucked a bunch of kids fresh out of elementary school and they're all nervous and shit 'cause it's their first week of class and then you jump right on into sex ed? Whatever. This just explains so fucking much. "Masturbate". "Ejaculate". 'Oh sorry Jordan I had no idea touching your penis would feel good, I thought the only thing that could make you orgasm was a vagina or your own hand! Jordan what's a handjob? And a blowjob?' Meanwhile she didn't flinch at the sight of a condom on my dick or how slimy and gross the lube makes it because she probably learned to put one on a cucumber or something. And that's where she learned to pop her hymen and ... wait.

"Cammi you said sex ed was just last week right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay this is a little uncomfortable for me to talk about and I hate to ask but ... I thought you said you popped your hymen two weeks ago."

"I did. I didn't bleed last night, did I?" Cammi replied.

"Right but, where did you learn to do that if sex ed was just Friday?"I mean I guess Mom could've told Cammi when she taught her about her periods, probably last year or something, but if she told her about her hymen she should've taught her about sex too. And Cammi is clearly ignorant so...

"I didn't learn to do it, it just happened. I used a tampon and it just ... broke. It really hurt," Cammi said.

"But, you said you did it on purpose," I pressed.

"Oh. Yeah I lied about that," Cammi said nonchalantly. A brief memory popped into my head of Cammi screaming for Mom from her room out of nowhere the week before school started. When I asked my mom about it later she said it was nothing in a very unconvincing way.I guess I got my crappy lying skills from her.

"But ... why?" I asked. Cammi turned away from me for a few seconds as she thought about her answer. I sneaked a quick stare at her tiny bare breasts as she was looking away. In the moment I had almost forgotten how erotic this started out, but now I could feel blood rushing back down to my member. When she turned back to face me she was still looking at the wall with a slightly irritable look on her face.

"Because if I didn't you would've been all, 'I don't believe you, ' or, 'ohmygod are you hurt, are you sure about this?'" Cammi responded.

"What? And I don't sound like that."

"Jord you only had sex with me last night because you flipped a coin. I was like begging you to fuck me. I came on super hard and everything ... and you still hesitated 'cause I'm still a baby to you or something. Like I'm a soufflé or a butterfly wing and if you don't handle me with urgent care I'm going to break. I'm not a little girl, Jordan."

Well, at least my theory about her wanting to seem more grown up was right. Oh Cammi, you really are adorable. And also, really clueless.

"Okay," I said, "fair enough. But you're still clueless."

"What?" Cammi asked sharply.

"I mean, about sex stuff," I explained. "Even for someone who went through sex ed I'm pretty sure most girls your age know more about sex than you do."

"Well if I asked the nurse more questions in sex ed everyone would've thought, 'why is she so interested in sex-'"

"I don't mean from sex ed. I mean like ... like you just learn things, you know? People talk about kinky stuff, hormones are going crazy so you look things up on the internet..."

"My porn is playing on your computer, right now."

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, this..." I looked at the disaster still playing on my monitor like I just wanted my brain to check out. There were so many things wrong I didn't know where to begin. " ... This ... I don't know what this is, but it is not. Porn."

"How is that not porn?" Cammi asked, totally incredulous.

"It's..." Words could not describe my thoughts. "It'sawful."

The so-called "porn" Cammi had the misfortune of watching was some extra-softcore made-for-TV piece of shit movie that by the looks of it was made in the early 90's. Maybe even the 80's. Whatever the case, it was definitely from before I was born. The blonde in the travesty of a sex scene that was currently playing had nice tits but getting turned on was impossible for me because her hair looked like a cross between a redneck mullet and a shag carpet. She was supposedly riding the guy whose greasy face was in the background but I couldn't tell for sure because the bottom of the shot stopped at just under the woman's belly button. For all I knew both actors were still wearing their underwear. For all I knew the woman was bouncing on a yoga ball and this was the most half-assed, pathetic pantomime of a sex scene known to mankind. And this scene had already been going on for almost three minutes. No cuts, no camera angle changes, no close ups to make sure that anything even remotely resembling fornication was actually taking place. They just planted a topless blonde woman who couldn't afford conditioner in front of a camera on a tripod and told her to moan while some sweaty fuck with a fake tan made boner-killing faces behind her.

"You're telling me you actually watched this shit twice?"

"Yeah, what's so bad about it?"

"It's..." I couldn't take it anymore. "Here let me show you somerealporn." I closed the tab just as the woman's "sexy" moans began to sound like someone taking a constipated shit and started searching up one of my favorite porn videos.

"Okay, Jord," Cammi said sheepishly, "don't be mad, but I've been on your computer and seen your porn comics so please don't show me drawn little girls taking it until they cry. I saw those already and they really creeped me out-"

"Okay, um..." I trailed off as I felt the heat of embarrassment well up around my neck. "Thank you for your honesty. Please don't stalk my shit on my computer again. And I'm not going to show you hentai. I'm going to show you real live porn, with real live people. Sex done right, unlike your ancient softcore movie."

"Okay," Cammi said as she stood up from my bed and walked over to my desk. She planted her hands at the edge of my desk to support herself and leaned in to watch me try to find the video I was looking for. I glanced over to the corner of my eye to see how her arms were pushing her budding tits together and making her tiny cleavage even more tantalizing.

"Having trouble concentrating?" she asked. I diverted my gaze to her eyes to see they were already on mine.

"Nope," I said quickly, and turned back to the monitor to continue my search. In less than a minute I had found it, a very popular video with a famous pornstar that I knew for a fact showcased fellatio, cunnilingus, various sex positions, and a money shot. "Money shot!" I exclaimed out of nowhere.

"What?" Cammi said.

"You asked what it's called when you cum on someone. I just remembered, it's called a money shot. Usually on the face," I said with far too much glee.

"That's ... great."

I cleared my throat. "Ahem, anyway, here." I played the video and it opened with one of those corny, horribly acted scenes where the slutty girl in a huge house has some big burly guy come over for who knows what reason and ends up taking off his pants.What was the scenario here again? Right, plumber.

"Wow," Cammi said sarcastically, "this is so much better. I'm so glad you showed me yourreal porn." She looked upwards and made a stupid voice on "real porn."

"Oh, yeah, um, amateur porn is way better than pornstar porn, but this one's really good. And more importantly, it'll show you a bunch of things you should know,"So we can do them."Let's just skip this crap..." I skipped forward to the part where the pornstar and the "plumber" were just about to get it on. She undid his belt and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock-

"Holy," Cammi said quietly as she leaned in closer to the screen, "do all guys get that big?"

"Really rarely. They usually pick big muscly guys with huge dicks to be male pornstars."

" ... It's so big," Cammi continued. She was frowning trying to comprehend how a dick could get to that size. The caveman in me didn't like that.

"How can you tell?" I asked stupidly. "It's not like you have a wide range of reference with dicks," I continued for no good reason.

"Well I know his is way bigger than yours," she said flatly.Dagger in the heart.

"Yeah? Well her tits are way bigger than yours too, so..." I retorted sourly.

"Ohhh," Cammi said with mock puppy-dog eyes like she was talking to a toddler, "did I hit a nerve?"

I met her coddling gaze with unentertained eyes as I discreetly moved my left hand off the armrest and behind her back. I pinched her soft ass and she did a little hop and slapped my arm away. We both chuckled and smiled and turned our attentions back to the video.

We didn't say another word to each other for the rest of the video. For the next half hour she just watched intently, as I watched her just as closely. I was hoping her reactions would be more on the side of excitement and horniness, but unfortunately they were more of concern and disgust. Her brow furrowed when the pornstar played with the guy's dick and when they were actually having sex. She looked unsettled when the pornstar was sucking his dick and when he blew his load all over her face and mouth.Damn, that's what I was hoping for most.The only parts where she looked even mildly interested were when the pornstar enticed the guy by slowly taking off her clothes, which even then was too quick to really be called a striptease, and when he was eating her out. Still, she didn't look turned on so much as like she was taking mental notes. When the video was over I stood up and casually walked behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as my fresh erection rubbed up against her lower back. I put my lips to her neck and gave her a light kiss. She didn't give off a physical response that I noticed but then again I had no idea what I was doing. It just felt natural and erotic in an almost romantic way.

"So," I said with forced nonchalance, "what did you think?"

She turned her head in an attempt to look at me but we couldn't lock eyes from where I was standing right behind her. "I think that was really weird. And fake. Is sex really supposed to be like that?"

The smoothness and lowness of my voice was gone as I awkwardly replied, "Uh, no. It's really scripted, obviously. Professional porn is always like, the seduction, and then the blowjob, and then the sex, and then the money shot like it's routine or something. Real sex is just like, go with the flow, and it's not always the girl servicing the guy. That's why amateur porn is so much better. You can tell the pleasure is real and not pretend. It's way hotter. And unlike the pornstars they don't sound like donkeys hawing."

"Oh thank God," Cammi said, "I was scared I sounded like that last night."

"Yeah no, if you sounded like that Mom and Dad would've woken up and we'd be dead right now," I said half-jokingly. "I guess since it was your first time you were super tight so it looked like I was torturing you, but when you were cumming you were screaming into Reggie." I was referring to her stuffed bunny.

"What?" Cammi said as she walked out of my hug and turned to me. "Girls don't cum."

I thought for a moment she might be joking but we stared at each other until I believe she was dead serious. Then I understood.

"No no cum doesn't mean ejaculate. I mean it does but that's 'cause guys ejaculate when they have an orgasm. Cum just means orgasm. When you were orgasming you were screaming into Reggie."

"Oh," Cammi said shyly, " ... I can never look at him the same way again."

I laughed heartily and realized that at that moment, I was completely at ease. I had always been shy about my bodyeven if it looks pretty good if I do say so myself, always hiding myself when I changed into and out of my trunks in swimming pool change rooms, never using the showers in the school locker room ... even on my own in my locked room, unless I was beating off I didn't like to be completely nude. And although I would never have sex any other way, Cammi and I hadn't gone to any base on the diamond in almost an hour but we were naked around each other the whole time.You know, we got here because of lust, but this isn't so bad either. Maybe it would look weird if someone saw us like this but just being brother and sister is nice too.

"Hey, Jordan?"

PLEASE ASK TO GET IT ON PLEASE ASK TO GET IT ON PLEASE ASK TO GET IT ON

"Yeah?" I said a little too eagerly.

"Can I ask you..."

"Yes?"

Cammi took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. "Ohmygodthisissoembarrassing,"she muttered under her breath.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Can you ... teach me how to masturbate?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed excitedly as I effortlessly lifted her tiny frame and threw her onto the bed. I furiously shoved my index and middle finger in and out of her pussy as quickly and fiercely as possible as her chest and face quickly turned blush red. She started letting out ragged gasps and in less than half a minute I had her moaning like an animal as a mindblowing orgasm rocked her from head to toe. She quivered harshly and I felt her pussy walls squeeze my fingers as they let out a wave of wetness that moistened my whole hand. She made soft unintelligible noises as she pulled at my hand and indicated she wanted to be fucked. "But what about the condom?" I asked insincerely and she shook her head violently and insisted that I fuck her like an animal until the sun came up so I spread her legs and plunged the whole length of my shaft into her velvety pussy in one go so she screamed and came again and I started pumping in and out of her as fast as I could-

"Jord are you ... drooling?"

And SNAP back to reality.

"Sorry I ... gotta drink something," I said stiffly. "Kinda dehydrated."

" ... Uh huh."

"I'll do that later. You uh, want me to show you how to masturbate?"

"Yeah. I've tried and it ... doesn't work? It kinda felt good a couple times but I don't think I had an orgasm."

"Okay, if you don't think you had an orgasm you didn't have an orgasm. I'm not a girl but if your orgasms are anything like mine an orgasm is like love: it's hard to explain but you'll know when you've felt it."What a fucking awful comparison, don't teach her that!

"Yeah I had one last night when we had sex. So yeah I've never had an orgasm masturbating."Oh yeah I made her cum last night. +5 manstud points.

"I'm not sure I'm the most qualified person to ask," I said tentatively. "Why didn't you ask the nurse in sex ed?"

"Probably the same reason no one else did," she answered.Oh yeah, the other girls in her class would never let her hear the end of it. "Hey Camille, did you masturbate just now in the washroom? Slut." Even in private schools, teenagers are little shits. And I'm saying that as a teenager myself."I know you're a guy," Cammi continued, "but can you try?"

FUCK YEAH I CAN!"If you really want me to," I sighed, like this was a total drag.Wait, aren't I really bad at acting?

"Oh I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to," Cammi said cheekily, "it's okay I'll just go back to my room and try it again by myself." She walked over to her discarded pyjamas and picked up her top before I grabbed her hand and gave her that semi-romantic hug from behind again, complete with my raging boner pressing into her back again. Again, I couldn't see her face, but I could sense her smiling.

"Ooookay, okay," I said with a tone that said "you got me", "just get on the bed, and lie on your back."

Cammi happily skipped to my bed and jumped onto it, turning midair to face me. I felt my mouth dry up as I saw her small breasts bounce as she did. She lay on her back and patiently waited for my next move. I walked over to the side of my bed and took in the vision of pure beauty before me.Aphrodite in the flesh. If Aphrodite was a preteen little minx.I just couldn't get over how picture perfect my little sister was. I eyed her slender body like a starving man looking at a 10-course meal before I reminded myself what I was supposed to do. Somehow I was supposed to teach her how to masturbate, because clearly if she hasn't figured it out for herself already I must have the answers somewhere in my perverse mind.

Come on dude, she already got you off tonight. It's time to return the favour. And if you actually teach her right, it'll be a favour that keeps on giving. Like the saying goes, give a man a fish, and he won't go hungry. Give a man a fishing pole, and he ... he'll ... he also won't get hungry I don't know how the fucking saying goes let's just get her to cum.

"Okay uh, I know you said this tickles, but just trust me, okay?" I sat down beside Cammi on the bed and slowly and sensually reached for her breast when she recoiled slightly.

"Wait, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm ... gonna get you to cum?" I said blankly.DId I do something wrong? Why won't you let me make you cum?

"But masturbating is doing it by yourself, isn't it?"

"Well yeah but ... so you just want me to not do anything? Like just sit back and tell you how to touch yourself?"

"Well it's not masturbating if I don't do it myself, right?" she said. I could already feel my erection softening.

What a buzzkill.I dropped my head and did a short walk of shame back to my computer chair, and gracelessly plopped myself in it. I slowly slid my chair over in front of the bed, head still hanging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.