Kinky Vanilla - Cover

Kinky Vanilla

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Prologue

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Prologue - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

I felt the hot Hawaiian sun beating down on my face as I turned my head up to the sky, eyes closed, mouth lazily open, half lost in ecstasy and half focused on the task at hand. I could hear the very faint sounds of tourists playing and surfing and mingling on the beach 25 storeys below me. I opened my eyes and saw the clear blue sky, not a cloud to be seen, bright and beautiful. I was in paradise.

"Jordan ... oh fuck ... Jordan..."

And paradise was made so much better by Cammi. Her ass slammed repeatedly into my thighs as I fucked her standing doggy-style on our room's balcony. Her forearms were supporting her on the railing and she was on the tips of her toes. I ran my hand up slowly along her bare back and back down, feeling the softness of her sweaty skin. Our breathing was ragged and almost in sync. I have a habit of getting lost in the details during sex but hey, that's just how I do sex. I'm not some frat boy who's into quick and rough pump-and-dumps, I'm a connoisseur.

"There's a kid down there ... that might be looking at us."

"Might?"

"I'm pretty sure he sees us."

"Well ... that's the point isn't it?"

"Yeah but..."

"But what?"

"Ohmygod ... uhh ... uggh..."

This position is pretty tiring for me and apparently awesome for her so we breathe really heavily when we fuck like this. Actually we breathe really heavily no matter how we fuck since our sex is goddamn awesome, so we can barely string words together during sex much less hold a real conversation.

I ran my hand slowly up her back again and took in the feel of her soft and supple skin before moving it down to her breast and giving it a firm squeeze. She moaned and I started to lightly play with her nipple, which I knew was both ticklish and unbearably pleasurable for her. Even after 5 years of this shit, she still was just as sensitive. She brought a hand to mine and held it there as she always did, unsure of whether to stop me from tickling her further or help me pleasure her more. I played with her nipple some more and she arched her back and pushed her breast deeper into my hand, moaning even louder as she did.

She wasn't dirty-talking Cammi or screaming Cammi or slow-and-passionate Cammi today. Today she was squeal-and-moan Cammi, my favorite Cammi. She was pretty quiet and mostly submissive when she was like this, and just squealed and moaned as the pleasure mounted. I actually think this was when she was deepest into the sex and enjoyed it most, even more than when she was shrieking like a banshee. She still took some charge when she was like this but then again she usually did. She always at least told me what to do to give her the greatest orgasm, but giving her pleasure gave me pleasure, so I was more than happy to oblige.

"Can I cum in-"

"Cum in me."

"When are-"

"Really soon. Really -uh- really soon."

"Okay."

I grunted as I tried to mentally get myself closer to cumming. I closed my eyes and imagined what her perfect body looked like from a different angle and what the expression on her face would be when she came. I drowned myself in the sensation of fucking her raw pussy and grabbing her small, tender breast. I fucked her faster and harder, getting ready for the vinegar strokes.

"Grab me harder."

I gripped her supple breast harder. Her breathing grew more ragged and she started bucking harder and sloppier. She was taking really sharp breaths and her squeals were getting higher in pitch. I could tell she was right on the brink. I was too.

"Jordy ... fuck-" Her breath cut short and she couldn't even finish what she was saying. I loved this. I loved when she was so lost in the pleasure she couldn't speak or do anything.

"Yeah, that's what you're doing right now."

She managed the tiniest of laughs before drawing short, sharp breaths again.

"I'm- hold me!"

I rammed myself hard all the way into her and she bucked back into me and arched her back. I pulled her body up tight against me as her orgasm shook her from head to toe. Her pussy pulsated around my cock as she let out

a long, loud, animal moan. I exploded deep into her pussy as her inner walls gave my dick the greatest massage in the known universe and coaxed out stream after stream of hot cum from my balls. My head went blank and I almost passed out, barely acknowledging myself calling out "Cammi," weakly.

I held her there for half a minute as we continued to weakly orgasm into each other, both of our legs threatening to give out. I breathed into her neck as sweat dripped down both our bodies and we finally fell to our knees, utterly spent. She fell forward into the railing as I pulled out of her, small amounts of semen dribbling out of my cock and her pussy. We knelt there for a while, catching our breath, when I heard her let out a small laugh.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.