Property of Devil's Outlaws - Cover

Property of Devil's Outlaws

Copyright© 2015 by just2twisted

Chapter 2: The First Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Night - A beautiful 24-year-old Asian girl goes on vacation but gets lost in a small town and quickly kidnapped by a ruthless and violent biker gang. She struggles to survive as they turn her into their personal fuck-toy, beating and raping her without mercy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution  

The leader of the gang led her straight past the bar and lounge area of the tavern and toward the back. As she passed by the countless drunken customers they all stared at her in stunned silence and admiration. They only got to see her for a few seconds, however, as she was quickly taken to the back of the building. Hannah struggled to keep up with the huge biker as he hauled her through a pair of double doors and down a dirty hallway before entering a room on the right.

Once they were inside the biker roughly shoved Hannah toward a large, dirty mattress near the corner of the room. The girl's heart was pounding feverishly and she could hardly stand on her rubbery knees. Hannah was beyond terrified as the many bikers quickly packed themselves inside the room. All of them had the most sickening and malevolent smiles on their faces.

"Alright bitch here's how this is gonna work," the biker who'd dragged her inside declared. "From now on you belong to us, or as we're known around these parts, the Devil's Outlaws. You're our little fuck toy. You can forget about whatever stupid shit you used to do in your old life, 'cause that's history now. We don't know what you used to be, and quite frankly we don't give a damn. You're only purpose now is for fucking. You better start getting used to being on that bed and getting those tight Asian holes stuffed with cock, because that's the only thing you're gonna be doing for a real long time."

"No, please, don't do this, please don't do this to me," Hannah pleaded, trembling violently as the horror of her situation truly began dawning on her.

"I really hope you're a horny little cunt, because I ain't kidding when I say you're gonna be getting fucked nonstop. We got about a dozen of us here, but there's more than 100 Devil's Outlaws and I'm sure they're all gonna be coming over real soon once they hear about you," the biker said with a grin.

"Please I'm really begging you, let me go, I'll give you everything I have, I swear," Hannah begged in sheer disbelief. "I'll give you all my money and anything else. You can have my car and everything, please, just let me go."

"Shut the fuck up bitch, ain't no point trying to bargain with us, that'll just piss us off more. The best thing for you to do right now is focus on satisfying us with that hot little body, 'cause if you don't we're not only gonna fuck you, we'll beat the living shit out of you too. Like I said you're our property now, and we can and will do whatever the fuck we want to you. So if you don't wanna get hurt bad, you're gonna be a good little whore and pleasure us real good with them holes of yours, understood?" The biker asked, giving Hannah a very threatening stare.

"Yes," Hannah replied, an expression of pure dread on her face.

"Good. Now why don't you start by taking off them clothes and getting on that bed behind you," the large biker instructed.

"Please you guys," Hannah implored the men, as she started to cry.

"Get on that fucking bed bitch, and get your ass naked if you don't want that pretty little face smashed," the man repeated angrily.

Hannah felt numb everywhere and was so scared that she was barely able to pull her shirt off. She then unbuckled her shorts and slid them down her long legs. She was shaking and crying miserably now as she removed her bra and then her panties, eliciting numerous lewd and degrading comments from the other bikers. Just like that Hannah was standing naked before the pack of demented men, and she could feel just how anxious and crazed they all were as they gazed at her in complete lust.

"Now get your ass on that bed, on your back for now and spread those legs of yours real wide," the head biker commanded.

Hannah's head was pounding and the whole room seemed to be spinning. She still could not believe this was really happening as she climbed onto the dirty mattress and rolled over onto her back. Her heart felt like it was about to explode and she was beyond petrified. She was so afraid but nevertheless spread her thighs apart as wide as she could, so that her gorgeous vagina was exposed to all of the men in the room.

"Fuck that's a sweet looking cunt," one of the bikers remarked, drawing a chorus of agreement from the others.

"Okay now we're all gonna take turns fucking that pretty little pussy of yours for the next couple hours. Since it's your first night we'll try not to be too rough. You'd better keep them legs spread the whole time, otherwise we're gonna beat you and tie you down," the biker warned.

"Yeah let's get this party started baby! Fuck this little slope up Tank!" One of the bikers shouted excitedly.

Hannah watched in fear as the gang leader quickly stripped naked and climbed on top of her, virtually crushing her beneath his massive frame. The hulking biker was easily 6'3" and weighed 270 lbs, with the build of a wrestler. Hannah felt nauseous as her face was pressed against his hairy, sweaty chest. Tank wedged his lower torso between her lean thighs and probed around until he felt Hannah's sex against the tip of his gigantic cock. As soon as he began penetrating the tiny orifice Hannah started screaming horribly and thrashing around wildly beneath the man.

"Holy fuck you're tight! God you're fucking tight as hell you little Asian whore!" Tank roared, grabbing the girl's flailing arms and pinning them to the mattress above her head.

"Please stop!!! Please it hurts!!! It hurts!!" Hannah screamed, struggling feverishly as the huge biker brutally rammed his dick into her.

Never in her life had Hannah fornicated with anyone even close to the size of the biker. He was nearly twice as large as her boyfriend. Even though she could not see it, Hannah could feel just how massive and agonizingly thick Tank's 8" penis was. Needless to say, the Asian girl was not prepared in anyway whatsoever to pleasure a man of Tank's size. Hannah could already feel her pussy starting to tear as the monstrous biker viciously crammed more and more of his cock inside of her sex.

"Yeah you got a real tight pussy slut, but don't worry it ain't gonna be so tight for much longer! We're gonna loosen up all your holes soon, you'll see!" Tank shouted in delight.

The tattooed fiend now had almost all 8" of his penis inside of Hannah and slowly began to thrust in and out of the agonized girl. Because her pussy was so tight and dry Tank had to work methodically at first. It wasn't long, however, before the huge biker began plunging his dick into Hannah violently.

"Noooooo!! Pleeeeaaaaasssee stooooppp!!!" Hannah screamed, squirming around miserably beneath the hairy fiend as he fucked her viciously.

The other bikers were all laughing and making crude comments as they watched their friend brutally rape the small Asian. The only part of Hannah that was visible to the men was her tanned, shapely legs sticking out to the sides from underneath Tank's massive frame. They could all hear her screaming in absolute misery, however, and they loved the sound of it.

Hannah thought she was going to die as the enormous biker viciously fucked her. He was literally ripping apart her delicate vagina every time he slammed into her and the pain was unbearable. She wrapped her legs tightly around his hefty midsection and tried to slow him down but he was simply too large and too powerful.

"Goddamn this bitch has a tight fucking pussy!" Tank roared, as he continued to pound Hannah's luscious cunt.

It did not take longer than a couple of minutes for the huge biker to cum. Tank felt his load about to burst out of his cock and tried to suppress it for just a little longer but it was too late. He gave one last brutal thrust and buried his entire shaft into Hannah's sex just before his sperm gushed into the Asian fuck-toy.

"No!! Don't please!!! Please stop!!!" Hannah shrieked, thrashing around wildly as soon as she felt the disgusting man's sperm flooding into her pussy.

"Don't fight it bitch! This is what you were made for right here!" Tank shouted madly, smiling down at the girl while he drained his entire load into her aching vagina.

When he was finished the huge biker stayed inside of Hannah to enjoy the warmth and tightness of her cunt for a little longer. However, since there were more than a dozen of his friends waiting, he reluctantly pulled out of the small Asian. Hannah, meanwhile, was sobbing miserably and in a state of shock. Even though the tattooed beast had only lasted a couple of minutes, he'd fucked her so viciously that her pussy was bleeding and in incredible pain.

"Goddamn bitch that was incredible," Tank said, as he loomed over Hannah for a few seconds. "I always figured you Asian whores were tight, but that shit was really something else. I'm gonna have to fuck that ass after the rest of the boys finish with you tonight."

"Okay who's up next fellas?" One of the other bikers said, after Tank climbed off the mattress.

"I think its Billy," another one responded.

"That's right boys," Billy declared, stepping forward while he removed his dirty pants. "Watch me drill this little Asian bitch good."

"Noooooooooooo," Hannah groaned, trying to slither away from the man as he climbed on top of her.

Hannah winced in disgust as she got a whiff of the man's horrible body odor. He was a little shorter than Tank but actually weighed more, with a very fat and out-of-shape physique. She could feel his enormous, hairy belly pressing against her slender frame and shuddered. He had hair all over his body and a very thick beard on his ugly face. He was smiling grotesquely as he grabbed Hannah's arms and held them against the bed on either side of her.

"You're a real pretty little cunt," the hideous man declared. "We're gonna have a lot of fun with you bitch."

Hannah screamed in pain and shock as the man pressed his fat cock against her aching pussy and slammed into the opening without warning. Billy groaned in ecstasy and nearly climaxed right away from the incredible sensation of the Asian's silky tight pussy. He somehow managed to hold it off and slowly sank more and more of his dick into the small girl. Hannah was already weeping in misery and trying in vain to escape from underneath the obese fiend.

"God fuck you're tight! Jesus Christ you're fucking tight!" Billy screamed jubilantly, as he pushed forward until his entire cock was buried inside Hannah's sex.

"Please stop! Please stop this!" Hannah begged, squirming around desperately as the ugly, fat man started violently thrusting in and out of her.

Billy basically had his entire weight on top of the Asian and she was struggling to breathe. Hannah could feel the man's flabby, sweaty, hairy torso rubbing roughly against her own and wanted to vomit. The stench of the man's body was overwhelming and it seemed like he hadn't showered in weeks. Hannah was getting lightheaded from the terrible smell and the suffocating weight of the ogre's body crushing her.

Billy was roaring in delight as he anxiously started hammering into the petite Asian like an animal. It did not seem possible that a man so fat could fuck so energetically, but Hannah's wonderfully tight and luscious vagina was giving him the power to do so. Between her own screams of pain Hannah could hear the other bikers shouting and encouraging their friend.

Thankfully the man did not last any longer than Tank. After a few minutes of pounding into her, Hannah heard him unleash a primal roar and then felt his cock starting to twitch violently inside of her pussy. She screamed in terror and disgust as Billy exploded inside of her, shooting a torrent of hot, sticky sperm deep inside her belly. Hannah was sobbing uncontrollably as the biker finished depositing his load into her and then climbed off the bed.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssse!!!" Hannah beseeched the gang, as another huge Outlaw approached the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees!" The tattooed giant demanded, as he stripped down to just his tank top and jumped onto the bed. "I'm gonna fuck you like the dirty little bitch you are!"

Hannah squealed in pain as the man grabbed her hair and brutally yanked her to the side of the mattress. He forced her into the doggy-style position so that her knees were at the edge of the bed and her ass was raised and facing the rest of the bikers. Hannah felt her face burning in humiliation as they all made vulgar comments about her pussy and the trails of sperm leaking from it. She was shaking in fear as the huge, muscular biker walked behind her and grabbed her hips firmly.

"Please don't! I can't take this anymore please!" Hannah wailed the moment she felt the man's cock against her sore pussy.

"Aaaaaiiiiieeeeee!!!!!" Hannah screamed, instantly trying to scurry away from the massive biker as soon as he slammed his cock deep into her gaping vagina.

"Where the fuck you think you're going whore?" The man demanded, as he grabbed Hannah's long dark hair with both hands and brutally jerked her head back.

"Aaaaaooowwwww!!! Pleeeeeaaaaaaassseee!!" Hannah shrieked in pain, reaching up and trying to pry the biker's hands away.

"Hands on the bed! And keep that ass nice and high bitch!" The colossal giant roared angrily.

Desperate to relieve the burning pain on her scalp, Hannah immediately returned her palms to the mattress and raised her butt as high as she could. She screamed in anguish as the biker continued to tug violently on her hair while he started hammering his cock into her abused pussy. He was just about as large as Tank and even more brutal as he stood behind her and rammed into her with all of his strength.

"Damn you really are tight whore! Nice tight little Asian pussy!" The biker screamed ecstatically, holding Hannah firmly by her long hair while he pounded her from behind.

"Please stop!!! It hurts!!!" Hannah begged, tears streaming down her face as she was rutted like a bitch.

Each time the tattooed giant slammed into her Hannah felt like her pussy was being ripped apart. It wasn't simply the fact that his cock was huge, but also how vicious he was with it. He was fucking her way harder than Hannah had ever been fucked in her life, and it was obvious he was trying to hurt her as much as possible.

"Someone get over here and fuck this stupid bitch's mouth," the biker instructed. "I'm getting tired of all that fucking screaming."

Another Devil's Outlaw quickly jumped onto the bed and knelt in front of Hannah. He was grinning excitedly as he unzipped his soiled jeans and pushed his pants and underwear down to reveal his rock-hard penis. Just like the others, it was huge, and he smacked the tip of it against Hannah's forehead.

"Let's go bitch, get that mouth open," the enormous biker demanded. "It's time to see how good you suck cock."

"Please no," Hannah pleaded, turning away as the filthy man rubbed the head of his dick against her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.