Bad Hair Day - Cover

Bad Hair Day

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: The life of a lady is so tedious at times.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   .

"Wonderful, mistress, you look absolutely wonderful."

The words seemed empty to Lady Harrington. These foolish servants had a habit of telling her white was black and black was white if they thought that was what she wanted to hear. She placed her long black boot squarely in the middle of the bedchamber maid's bum and shoved her flat on the fluffy white carpet. She pushed her pointed toe into the unfortunate girl's crack and enjoyed the way the simple thing wiggled and squirmed in discomfort as her tiny back door was invaded.

Her corset was too tight.

She was certain it was because the thing was shrinking from the dry temperature and not because she had put on a couple of kilos from cook's lovely puddings. Elaine looked into the huge mirror and shook her horrible curls in complete disgust.

It was most certainly her hair that was the culprit.

Now when she needed her beautiful hair the most to impress Count Wellington's young nephew with her astonishing good looks, her hair had turned the traitor and made her look "not quite young" and in fact, "less than beauteous". It was an unfortunate turn of events that made her depressed enough to shed a tear or two but for the fact she was too fearful her eye shadow and cheek rouge would suffer the consequences.

It was most certainly not fair to her personage. After all, she had a reputation of exquisite beauty and some degree of accomplishment in affairs of the heart. She turned this way and that and it was all too evident to her that the silly curls were much too passé and her style of bangs were a complete disaster.

In a mood that suffered no insolence or counter-productive obstruction, she stripped to her bare skin and strode into the perfumed water of her bath with a resolute air of determination. Two of the chambermaids began to exfoliate her soft and appealing milky-white skin which was blemish free and radiated the blush of good health and tender care. She rose slightly and allowed the youngest maid from the country to clean her nether hole with her tiny delicate fingers that seemed to enter and move in every direction at the same time.

She was forced to sigh in pleasure.

The little slut was getting better at it every time and soon she would have to reward her for her devotion to duty.

They dried her with the soft skins from the Orient that her mother had used before her. Her hair was now straight and silky and she shortened it with the scissors that were so sharp that even a single light touch of either blade would result in the flowing of blood. Now her hair was braided into a tight pattern and she raised it to a small circle on the top of her head. It was like a crown of golden tresses reflecting the light of the royal candles driving away the shadows of the night.

Her undies were stitched by the Sisters from the Carmelite order and were of the finest silk her father's ships carried back from China. She absolutely adored the way they caressed her fanny when she stood and walked about in full view of qualified males. Her corset was the most effective whalebone and with added muscle power from the waiting maids they soon had her less than hourglass figure fully contained.

The glass slippers were a bit much but she wanted to show off her painted toenails that were done by an Italian artist with the most talented tongue who specialized in the painting of exquisite miniatures.

The gown was actually her grandmother's and had been in the family for many years. It was said to carry some symbolic powers that cast a spell over any young man within sight. She personally didn't believe any of that muck but it made a good tale and the common folk seemed to eat it up like the gospel truth.

The long-awaited dance ball was this very evening and she was ready to find her Prince and produce some heirs to continue the valued line of royalty for some lucky family. She had been waiting a long time to get into the swing of producing heirs and felt it was important to keep to the schedule and relieve the stress building up between her legs when the sun went down. Lately, she had been using the corner of her father's writing desk to take off the edge and was beginning to think she had a fixation on inanimate wooden objects that fit her pussy nicely. In any event, she kept such maneuvers strictly to her own counsel and would have been mortified if some mortal became aware of her needy cunt.

It had been some time since Lady Elaine had allowed a male inside her royal channel exploring her depths and delivering a load of substance to lubricate further passage. In fact, if her memory served correctly, it had been some months ago that her cousin the handsome Baronet LaRoche had graced her feminine folds with an extended visit of some duration. The horny distant relative had the temerity to introduce his greedy cock to her nether regions as well. That was a shock to her nervous system but had resulted in a thoroughly satisfying tingle that lasted for several glorious minutes. Fortunately, the lad was sufficiently distant enough in relationship to avoid the scandal of incest and she even considered grabbing him as a marriage partner but was dissuaded by the difference in ages with him barely eighteen and her almost an old maid at twenty-nine. It was tempting considering the performance of his beautiful cock but the innuendos of age would be far too boring to sustain on a regular basis.

She reluctantly introduced him to her niece Agatha who was desperate for coupling with any male with suitable background. The child was so frantic for cock that she would have married a grandfather if he was able to get it up. To turn over her beautiful eighteen year old cousin to someone so unworthy was irritating to say the least. Still, the lad would be close by in case she had need of him for some extra duties.

Lady Elaine's entrance into the ball was most rewarding.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.