Brown Sugar

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

True Sex Story: A neglected housewife is easily seduced by a new friend.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Julie was 21-years-old when we met in the mid-70s. She was a petite and beautiful Native American with light brown skin. Her 5'5", 110 pound, body was crowned with a silky dark brown mane of straight hair that reached half way down her slender back. Her dark brown eyes were captivating as were her breasts. Her tits were small but very firm. They needed no support from a bra. Therefore, Julie seldom wore one. Without a bra, her soft nipples made a definite impression on her blouse, and me as well.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon when I met Julie and her 25-year-old husband, Mike. We were attending a CB (Citizen Band Radio) get together in north central Arizona. Those gatherings were known as CB Breaks. They were meant to allow CBers from a large geographical area to get to know one another and get a look at the latest radio gear. The larger Breaks like this one had numerous radio equipment venders. Some of the larger clubs would also set up displays to attract new members.

Mike and Julie were attending their first Break. They had gotten an inexpensive radio just a few weeks earlier. They were just beginning to meet other CBers with whom they had chatted over the air. They were hanging out with some old friends of mine when I arrived. So I joined the group too. Soon, other friends joined us. We had become a fairly large group as we strolled the display areas.

As evening approached, we were all hot, tired, and hungry. The group agreed to meet at a local diner before heading home. I noticed Mike and Julie were lagging behind and acting uncomfortable.

As we walked to our cars, I pulled them off to the side and asked what was bothering them. They were reluctant to say anything at first. It was Julie who finally admitted they couldn't afford to go to dinner. Mike was the only one working, and his job as a convenience store night clerk only paid a little over minimum wage.

It hadn't been that long since I had worked at the minimum wage jobs myself. I was by no means rich, but I did have a decent job, a late model car, my own place to live, and a few dollars to spend. I could afford the cost of their dinner. Having been nearly broke myself, I insisted they join their new group of friends for diner, as my guest.

Mike and Julie seemed like a very friendly couple, especially Julie. Mike was a little reluctant to take my offer, but Julie convinced him to accept.

At that point in time, other than being friendly to some new CBers, nothing else had even crossed my mind. Although I did thoroughly enjoy gazing at Julie when the opportunity presented itself, especially her firm looking tits. We had a great time at dinner. So, I suggested we go out again soon. We exchanged numbers and parted with hand-shakes all around.

The following Friday night, my date canceled on short notice due to illness. On the spur of the moment, I called Mike and Julie. Julie answered. I asked if they would like to go our for dinner and a drink, on me. She quickly accepted. I told her I'd be at their place in about an hour.

I had barely pulled to a stop in the space in front of their apartment, when Julie came bounding out. She practically jumped into my front seat. She was dressed in a short black skirt that hugged her hips and a silky, pale pink, V-necked, blouse that showed off her pert breasts. Again, she wore no bra. The rubbing of her blouse's soft material already had her nipples beginning to harden. Pantyhose and low heels finished her attire. Her perfume was intoxicating. She looked and smelled delicious. What a knockout!

"Where's Mike?" I asked.

"Working!" She replied.

"Do we need to pick him up?"

"No! He doesn't get off until 5:00 AM." A broad grin spread across her face as she spoke. "So, where are we going?" She asked.

I told her I thought we might grab a burger and go to a nightclub I regularly frequented. The nightclub had a great, all girl, country band.

"Good. I like country music." She agreed.

As we pulled out of her drive and away from her apartment complex, Julie slid across the seat to sit close to me. She kissed my cheek and smiled seductively.

Since I had never dated a married woman, her kiss startled me, but not for long. My arm soon found its way around her shoulders, and I began rubbing her arm. I had decided that I would let her make all the initial moves since she, not I, was the one who was married.

By the time we had reached the burger joint, Julie had turned slightly to her right, leaned her head on my shoulder, and pulled my hand to her right tit. I gently massaged her tit through the thin material of her blouse. Her tits were about the size of ripe oranges. They made for a nice, firm, hand full. Her nipples were soon very hard. They were sticking out from her tits like little pencil erasers and seemed to be trying to punch holes in her blouse.

As we ate our burgers, without prompting from me, Julie began telling me intimate details of her life with Mike. She told me Mike had been her first and only lover, and they had not been getting along for quite some time. She said he hadn't touched her in over two months. He had told her he was too tired from working to make love to her. She suspected he had a girlfriend.

I decided Mike must be some kind of an idiot to ignore a gorgeous creature like Julie. I told her what I thought, and her smile broadened. She seemed to come to life. I saw a sparkle in her eyes I hadn't noticed before.

We got to the nightclub just as the band was beginning to play. I ordered my typical CC and Coke, and she ordered a Sloe Gin Fizz.

Julie really liked to dance. During the slow numbers, she cuddled close to me. She firmly ground her crotch into mine. The message was unmistakable. She wanted some loving.

Julie soon had my cock standing tall and straining to be free. She groaned and seemed to melt as I grabbed both ass cheeks, squeezed them hard, and crushed my hard cock into her pelvis. It was getting more and more difficult to remember she was a married woman. Finally, I thought to my self. 'Fuck it! If this beautiful woman wants to fuck, so be it!'

When she had consumed half of her second drink, I found myself practically dragging her around the dance floor. Only then did she tell me she didn't drink. I told her we needed to get her home. She only smiled.

With Julie nearly passed out in my lap, the ride home wasn't nearly as much fun as it had promised to be earlier that evening. I did take the opportunity to get a good feel of her tits after opening a few blouse buttons.

In order to get Julie into her apartment, I had to prop her against her door, hold her there with my shoulder between her tits and an arm around her waist. I fished her keys from her purse with my free hand. As we entered her door, her legs decided they had gone as far as they were going to go. She collapsed. I carried her to her bed, undressed her, covered her, and gave her a soft goodnight kiss. As I exited her bedroom, she pleaded with me. "Aren't you going to stay for a while?"

It took all my will power, but I turned her invitation down. "I'd love to baby, but you are in no condition to make such a decision. I"ll call you in a few days." I then quietly left, locking the door behind me.

The following Monday evening, Julie called me. She apologized for not telling me she didn't drink. She added that she didn't remember too much of the ride home.

She giggled when I told her I had played with her tits on the way home and I liked them

"Please forgive me. Can we go out again?" She asked. "I promise to make it up to you. If you'd like to, you can get a lot more that a hand full of my boobs." She giggle again.

"I'd love to. Only this time there will be no drinking."

She agreed.

The following Saturday evening, I picked Julie up at about 7:00 PM. She was wearing another short skirt and snug V-neck blouse. This time there were no pantyhose, only ankle socks and white tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail. What a sight! I felt a twitch in my cock almost immediately.

We had a nice dinner at a local steakhouse, caught a movie, and ended at my home for popcorn and TV. The popcorn never got made, and the TV never got turned on.

As soon as we stepped through my door, she kicked off her shoes and socks and began removing her blouse. This little gal was hot to trot and wanted to get screwed. Now! She said. "I am really sorry for last week. Let me make up for it."

I asked if she had ever done a striptease to music.

"No, but I've seen it done in the movies." She replied with a smile.

"Would you like to try it now?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun."

While I put on some music, Julie buttoned her blouse.

When the music started, she told me to sit on the couch and not touch her until she said it was okay to do so. She began swaying to the music and slowly unbuttoned her blouse again. Julie was a natural stripper. As her blouse fell away, she squeezed her tits together and pinched and pulled her dark brown nipples. Julie's nipples were almost as hard as my cock.

The short skirt was the next to go. She thrust out her chest as she reached behind her waist to release the skirt's button and zipper. She was then swaying in front of me in nothing but the smallest of silky pink bikini panties. The pink panties wonderfully accented her beautiful light brown skin. The crotch of her panties was already soaked with her juices. A few brief strokes to her pubic mound with her flattened hand, and the panties were quickly cast aside.

Julie was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't find a single flaw on her body. Her tits stood out proudly from her chest. He belly was smooth and flat. Her ass was smooth, tight and round. Her pussy was covered with very fine silky black fur. She almost looked like she was hairless. "Julie, you are one delicious looking woman."

A grinned broadly and said. "Thank you! You don't know how long it's been since I've heard compliments like that."

She continued her dance. She tested my patience by not letting me touch her until the music ended. I had nearly gone nuts wanting to reach out and grab her. She slowly turned completely around, came to stand about two feet in front of me, and said in a soft voice. "I'm yours! Do what ever you want with me."

It was my turn to drive her crazy. From my seated position, I reached out and softly took her by her slender hips. Rubbing my hands up and down and around her body, I found her whole body was soft and smooth. It was a pleasure to touch her anywhere. Pulling her to me, I gently planted a kiss on her pubic mound. She spread her legs, held the back of my head, and pulled my mouth to her pussy. A single stab of my tongue across her clit and splitting her pussy lips brought a sharp gasp from Julie. She breathlessly said. "Oh yes! Mike never kisses me there."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.