A Daughter's Massage

by TerminusOmega

Copyright© 2015 by TerminusOmega

Incest Story: Dana has one woman always on her mind, her mom. She thinks she'll never have her, until one day she offers a massage to her tired and over-worked mom.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Massage   Petting   Big Breasts   .

Oh cruel fate, why did she have to be so unobtainable for me? The object of my greatest desire, yet she was beyond my reach. If circumstances were different maybe I could have her. But as life goes, she was forever beyond my reach.

She has the face of an angel and lovely blonde locks. A body of ultimate enticement. Full, luscious breasts and a stomach toned to perfection. A butt so finely sculpted, round as the moon and divinely firm. Legs like satin and a voice like a siren's song. Lips so kissable and soft. She had everything I wanted in a woman. I had desired her since my early teens. She was the greatest object of my affection and lust. I wanted her more than any other woman. Why was she so out of my reach? Why, oh why, did she have to be my mother?

Yes, my greatest desire was for my mother, the woman who had birthed me. I know it's common for many adolescent boys to desire their moms but not often is it a girl like me. As a young lesbian no woman was more attractive and desirable to me than my mom. She was my first sexual fantasy and she still is my most prominent.

It did not just happen, like one day I caught her naked or undressing. No, I had desired her since I first felt the stirrings of sexual desire. My desire for her was what started the journey to accepting that I was a lesbian. She knows I am. I came out to her when I was sixteen. She did not get angry. She loved me still, even after I told her while crying in shame. She hugged me and told me it changed nothing. I was still her daughter. Being gay made little difference.

No one stirred my lusts like my mother. Whenever she wore anything that enhanced her already enticing figure I grew so wet. I wanted her, all of her. I wanted to kiss her sweet lips. I wanted to squeeze, hold, kiss and suck her delightful breasts. I wanted to fondle and grope all over her sleek butt, and I wished so deeply to taste her most secret treasure. Many a night I fell asleep dreaming of such intimate and sensual encounters with her. Every morning I woke up from such dreams was torture. A constant reminder of my unending and never to be fulfilled desire.

It was my life goal to run my hands through her sensuous locks. To look her lovingly in her blue eyes. To smell her wonderful fragrances. To rub her back and make her feel like no other could. Oh mother, why must you tempt me so? If only, if only, I could just get my hands upon you. To feel you in a way no daughter should ever feel her mother.

It was when I was nearing twenty I figured out a way to finally, in some way, fulfill my fantasy. At that time I was studying to become a masseuse. It was in therapeutic massage, mainly for physical therapy. That was when inspiration struck me. Mom came home from work every evening tired and sore. I was sure she would have loved to get a professional massage for her sore muscles. If I did it right I could probably get her to agree to do it naked. I might finally have the chance to see and feel all over my mother's enticing body.

I knew the odds were long and a massage was probably as far as it would go but I had to try. I had to see her naked. I HAD to feel that body. To finally touch the object of my greatest desire, the chance was too enticing not to take. It might be all I got from her but it would probably be enough. If I played my cards right I could finally hold the object of my most hidden desires the way I wanted. Over the weeks I formulated my seduction. I would have her, if only in a small way. For one night, for a brief time, she'd be mine.

On a Friday night, as she came home after a long day of work, I put my plan into action. When she first arrived home I acted as I had every other week when her weekend began. We ate dinner, we had our personal time apart, but later that night during our weekly movie night, I found the perfect opening. I don't ever remember the movie. Just the events that led me to a place I would never forget.

As the movie rolled on I noticed mom often cricking her neck, rubbing her thighs, or stretching her back. My heart jumped. Here was my chance. She was tired and sore, a massage was just what she needed. I silently thanked the powers above for my perfect opening. As she stretched again I made my move.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her. She turned and looked at me, smiling her pretty smile that always melted my heart. "I'm fine, Dana. I'm just sore from the work week. You would think being a receptionist would be an easy job, but I assure you it's not. The chairs they give us are so uncomfortable and I'm on my feet too much." I smiled upon hearing this. I could help her now, and it came with a bonus for me.

Casually, I made my first move. "You know mom, I am training to be a massage therapist. Maybe I could practice some with you. You could get a nice, semi-professional massage and I could improve my skills. It's a win for both of us."

I was anxious as I said this. Would she go for it? I hoped beyond hope she would. She looked away for some time, maybe contemplating my offer. The tension in the room was crushing me. I was just about to rescind when she said what I hoped to hear. "You know what sweetie, I think I'll take you up on that. It would be very nice." I smiled, nearly bursting with joy. It was going to happen. I would have her.

The movie forgotten, we switched it off and I told her I'd meet her in her room. I went to my room to gather my supplies. A few towels, some candles and a small cd player. I did not have any oils. The types of massages I gave normally did not call for them. I did not mind. I wanted nothing between my hands and her body. I wanted to really feel her. I carried them to her room, anticipation filling my very being. With trepidation, I pushed open the door to her room.

She was standing next to her bed, her bedside lamp the only light on in the room. It was directly behind her, covering her body with a heavenly light. My knees grew weak. Mustering all my strength, I walked to the bed and laid both of the larger towels down for her to lay on. I left the third smaller one folded neatly on top. I set the candles down and lit them, then covered her lamp with a cloth. Her room was now bathed in a dim, soft light. She tilted her head in confusion at my actions. After I plugged in the music, I turned to face her. "It's all to set the mood, mom. The more relaxed the setting, the more effective your massage will be." She nodded her head and I prepared myself for my next request. This was it. This was what would make or break this whole setup.

"Now mom, I know this is a little strange for me to ask, but I will need you to take off your clothes." She looked at me puzzled, about to ask me why. I answered before she could ask. "If you want the most effective massage, I need to apply my technique right to your skin. Your clothes could hamper the effectiveness of my massage." She took a moment, wondering if she should agree. I was hoping she would, waiting with bated breath. Finally, she looked at me and agreed.

"Okay dear, but for now, could you turn around while I undress?" I was a little disappointed at her request, but I agreed. There would be more chances later. More chances to see that glorious body in all its natural splendor. I turned away, and closed my eyes. As soon as my back was turned, I heard the whisk of her shirt leaving her body, then the slither of her pants gliding down her legs. Those sounds alone started me up, my lips starting to moisten.

Soon, I heard a faint piff as her bra hit the floor, then a quiet, faint slip as she removed her panties. I was shaking now, knowing that right behind me stood my delicious, naked mom. I heard the creak of her bed springs as she lay upon it, then a delicious, soft scratch as she placed the smaller towel on her. "Okay Dana, you can turn around now." Her words were like sweet honey. I turned to face her, now greeted by the sight of my mom's bare back. My breath caught as I viewed her bare but hidden body. The smoothness of her skin began to incite my lusts.

Carefully and casually, I crawled onto the bed and above her. I set myself down right on her. My jean covered bum seated right on her perfect butt and my legs straddling her sides. Her bed was too wide for me to just stand at the side. How perfect that even the setting of our encounter was playing to my favor. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest right now. The object of my greatest desires was lying here beneath me. She was naked and other than a white towel over her wonderful butt, completely uncovered.

At her sides I could see the beginnings of the slopes of her breasts, her hair covering her face as she lay her head in her arms. I almost pinched myself. I was sure this had to be a dream. But I knew it was not. My mother, my fantasy woman, was here with me, naked and ready to be touched by my hands. It was everything I had dreamed of. I would finally have her in my hands. I could finally touch her as I had always wanted to. "Oh mom, you have no idea how happy I am right now." I thought. I took a deep breath to steady myself. I took one final look at her, then I set to work. This was it, my greatest fantasy was to become reality.

I started in the most innocent place possible. To calm her down, allay her anxiety, I started with stroking her hair. It was a tiny detail, but I knew the small pleasure that came from this would make her begin to enjoy what I was doing. Her hair felt so sensual in my hands. Smooth, free and luxurious. Over and over again, I ran my hands through those beautiful tresses, from her scalp to the ends. As I stroked through her hair her breathing smoothed out and I knew I had begun to relax her. I moved from her hair over her temples, releasing all her mental stress.

"Ahhhh." She breathed, feeling more and more relaxed. I had only begun my sensual worship of my long held crush, but already I was in heaven. I had to have more of her, and I traced down to her neck. With a light pressure, I kneaded her neck and shoulders. Her skin was so soft. I could get lost in it. Each trace over her with my fingers was magic. I could feel her relax beneath me, becoming more receptive to my touch.

I then moved down to her back. I know there is little that is sexy about a woman's bare back, but feeling mom's skin beneath my hands, tracing my hands and fingers over that span of her body, was absolutely delightful. I rubbed, caressed and kneaded all over her back. As I released her pent up stress I could hear soft gasps of delight come from her lips.

Lower and lower I went, inching ever closer to that delightful derriere hidden from me by just a piece of cloth. Once I began on the small of her back, a happy yip was heard from her. She was putty in my hands now. With a little hesitation I moved lower, ready to remove that towel and at last feel her butt in my hands.

"I'm going to take off the towel now, mom." I told her, trying my best to hide my excitement. "Okay, honey." She breathed lightly. My fingers trembled as I gripped the top of the towel and slowly removed it from her, revealing inch after inch of her wondrous butt. Once it was gone, I had to stifle a gasp. Here now, in front of me, was the ass I had longed to hold. I once again put my hands to her body, and my pussy began leaking as I gripped those cheeks. Smooth and firm, a true treasure to hold. I fought hard with my temptation. I wanted to just lean down and kiss each of those firm cheeks. I wanted to lick and bite them. My lips pulsed with need, but I had to resist. It was a struggle, but I held out.

Over and over I kneaded and caressed those globes. As I rolled them in my hands, they separated enough for me to see her forbidden hole. So clean and tempting, I wanted to bury my face in her ass and lick it. It looked so tasty. As I massaged her ass, moans could be heard from my sexy mom. "Ohhh, Dana, this feels so lovely." I heard the excitement in her voice. She was turned on. I knew for sure a moment later, as my thumbs touched the bottom of her quim. I felt the unmistakable feeling of wetness. I felt a warm wave crash over me as I felt this, knowing I was turning her on. I shuddered and prayed mom did not feel that I had. I had just touched my birthplace, though lightly, and it was paradise.

I wanted to stay like that, just sitting here feeling and massaging mom's butt. I could not though, I knew I had to move on. My hands nearly shook as I moved lower and I began to massage her thighs. "Open your legs a bit, mom, so I can get all your thigh muscles." I said quietly. She obeyed without a thought, and though a limited view, I now could see so much more of my mother's treasure.

I licked my lips, glad she could not see me do that. No pussy I had ever viewed had ever looked so tasty and inviting. My body shook more, as I fought to not bury my face in her sex. I was so turned on now. My nipples were as hard as diamonds, feeling as if they would burst if I did not have someone suck on them soon. Further and further I massaged down her legs, loosening them like never before. Soon I got to her lovely feet. I massaged each one individually with both hands. Over her heels, between her toes and over her soles.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.