Rejection Reserved for One - Cover

Rejection Reserved for One

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A housewife breaks down on the motorway, she is assisted by three men who find her accommodating, she enjoys the fucking and the sucking and finally is introduced to a double dip and a golden shower, while the husband --- read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   .

Alice didn't call out to notify her husband that she was leaving, it had been mentioned the evening before and his reply was only a grunt so she expected the same response today if she called out; therefore she didn't just picked up her bag and left.

She had arranged to meet her girlfriend in the city, they were thinking of going to a movie, although that hadn't been a definite arrangement. "We will take it as it comes", her friend had told her over the phone. "If it is a nice day, we might just enjoy the river, have a light lunch and maybe if we don't go to the movies, take a river cruise". She had been delighted to get the call and therefore get out of a toxic house where the atmosphere of hostility was so thick it could be cut with a knife. 'Why do I stick with it', she asked herself as she drove onto the 'feed road' that let onto the motorway. It was lucky it was holidays and also that it wasn't peak hour for these 'feed off' roads were a nightmare, they were controlled by lights that only allowed two cars through ever couple of minutes and one evening she had waited for ten minutes on the 'feed road' before it was her turn to get onto the motorway.

It was a nice day, not hot or cold, just warm enough for her to be wearing a light blouse with a very open neck and a skirt for she knew her girlfriend wasn't a fashion person and always said 'I wear what is comfortable, fashion has nothing to do with my wardrobe'. She had just passed another 'feed off' road when her vehicle gave a splutter and died. She managed to coast into the 'emergency stopping lane' and pull up. She had no idea of what was wrong for the vehicle had only just had a service a couple of week previously. She fumbled in her bag, looking for her mobile and then realised that she had taken it out to recharge and it was sitting on her dressing room table. 'Fuck' she said. It was very rare for her to use a four letter word, but this was one of those times its use was justified. 'Now what?' she asked herself. 'I have no means to contact either my husband or the car emergency people. There is only one option, walk to one of the emergency phones that are spaced ever few kilometres along the motorway. She gave a gasp of annoyance as she reached to open the door just when a vehicle pulled up beside her. There were three men, dressed casually but neatly. "Are you alright Madam?" the man in the passenger's seat asked. "No I'm not", she replied. "My car just died. I don't know what is wrong for it only had a service a couple of weeks back and to make matters worse my mobile is being recharged and I don't have it with me, so I can't ring. I was going to walk to one of the emergency phones along the freeway", she concluded.

"I do know a bit about cars", the passenger said. "Would you like me to see if I can fix the problem?"

"Thank you, I would be so grateful. Oh! My name is Alice" she said with a smile. The passenger got out and then the car was driven onto the emergency lane so it wouldn't be interfering with the flow of traffic; all the men then got out. "I'm Mark and my two friends are Warren and Tony, the passenger said. "Now would you open your bonnet Alice by releasing the bonnet release lever", he said.

"What ... what is that and where ... Where is it?" she asked. There was an immediate laughter from all the men. "Typical woman" said Tony as he joined Mark at the front of the vehicle, but it was said not in malice but with a smile that made her giggle. "The release lever is here Alice" Warren said as he came up and showed her. She bent down to his level as he engaged the catch that released the bonnet. As he turned her loose blouse was open enough for him to have a fantastic view of her hanging tits, that although she was wearing a bra, there was enough bare flesh for him to judge she had magnificent set. "Nice tits", he said. It was just an off the cuff comment, it just came naturally. For seconds Alice was taken back by the comment, her husband never gave her a compliment of any description, certainly not on her figure. However, this man was not her husband and in reality she felt quite good in their company, they were making her giggle and feel alive and she felt a strange sense of acceptance from them. "Cheeky!" was her response.

"When did you say you had a service on this vehicle?" Mark asked as he wiped the grease off with a rag. It was seconds before she replied for she was still digesting the comment about her tits. "Two ... two weeks ago, she replied as Warren ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. "Why ... Why do you ask", she stammered for Warren had rammed his finger up the now awaken cunt. A cunt that hadn't had any male interest for decades, but now was very much responding to the stimulating actions of just a finger. "I think your last mechanic deliberately sabotaged your motor. I have heard of this happening before because they wanted you to bring the vehicle back, more work, more profit. However, I have fixed the 'bug' if you will turn the key the motor should start", he said as he shut the bonnet. However Alice was on the back seat, her panties gone, thighs well spread and Warren was between them ramming his cock up to his balls in a very accommodation crack. "Where is she?" he asked.

"Try the back seat", Tony replied. "Warren is fucking her and by the way she is responding I'm beginning to wonder who is doing the fucking".

"You're joking", Mark gasped. "Here on the motorway" Tony gave a nod. Mark moved to the side of the vehicle where with the door open, Warren's actions were unobserved by any passing vehicle but all Mark could do was give a grunt of surprise and also appreciation for if this woman was obliging Warren, it meant she was available to all of them. Warren emptied his balls and then Tony took his place so by the time Mark buried his cock into a cum coated cunt, her tits were bare and her nipples were hard, very erect and covered in saliva. He pumped and blew his balls and as he slowly pulled out, she was smiling. "Fuck I needed that" she said as she got up and readjusted her bra. "I haven't had a man in ages, my husband is useless. Is my vehicle fixed?" she laughing asked. Mark did up is belt and gave a positive reply. There were seconds of consideration, maybe all were thinking of the same thing. "What have you in mind for the rest of the day", Mark asked.

"I was due to meet up with a girlfriend but if I'm thinking what you are thinking like can there be a repeat of what has just occurred. The answer is 'yes'. I can cancel my girlfriend but where then?" she asked with a grin as Warren handed her, her panties.

"We are staying in a mobile home at one of the beach resorts, about half an hour drive from here", Mark replied. Alice smiled as she pushed her panties into her bag and took off her bra. "I don't suppose I will need these". The men smiled.

Warren drove her car while she settled into the back seat of Mark's car and let herself go with the tide and delighted in the mauling that Tony gave her, so by the time they reached the mobile home, she was naked and was fucking. Mark dove into the undercover car port as Warren parked behind him. Alice backed out and just then Tony pulled her head down on his cum coated cock, pushed the knob against her lips and said. "Suck it Alice, suck it". With her head buried in his groin, her back side open to the elements, Mark pushed his cock into that hairy covered crack and for the first time ever Alice was sucking her first cock while being given a 'doggie' fuck from behind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.