Flutterball
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a coming-of-age story about two baseball players, Janet Jones and Tommy Craft. Janet is an outstanding knuckleball pitcher and Tommy is her catcher; he is also an outstanding hitter. This is their story through middle school and high school. They both want to play Major League baseball. This is how they begin their preparation for their dream. There is a lot of sex, but it is tied into the plot. The story is told in 10 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   First   Safe Sex  

Thank God that Tommy was there to help me to get to the kitchen. Mom burst into laughter when I finally showed up. I can't honestly say that I was walking; he was practically carrying me to my chair. I groaned loudly when I sat down. The pain radiated from my pussy like I was sitting on a bed of sharp nails. Mom fetched a soft pillow, and I sat on that. Tommy had to lift me while Mom slipped it under my butt.

"Honey, please forgive me for laughing like that at your problem. I know exactly what it is like. The same thing happened to me the first time your dad and I had a chance to sleep together, and I was laughing as much at my own feelings at that time as I was laughing at yours. It really hurts, doesn't it? Don't worry, though. The pain will go away by the time you leave for school tomorrow.

"But don't even think about having sex again before you have completely recovered, and that will take a couple of days. You don't want to take a chance on tearing and scarring your vagina wall. You are young and will have plenty of time for more sex when your vagina is not so sore. Believe me, I know from experience that you will enjoy the sex more when you don't hurt so much!"

"Okay, Mom, but it felt so good while it was going on that it doesn't seem fair that it hurts so much now. How long will it take for my vagina to toughen up so that the results are not so painful?"

"Well, that depends on a couple of things. First, you will have to take it easy for a few days to give the skin on your vagina time to heal. Second, you will have to moderate your enthusiasm for sex so that you don't overload yourself by doing too much at one time, like you did last night. Pretty soon, you will get the hang of it and not have this kind of trouble. Probably, you will be able to do it twice a day before long without hurting yourself if you space out the time between bouts.

"That brings up the other half of the program. Tommy, how do you feel?"

"I'm doing pretty good. I think that all of that exercise I got with squatting and jumping up as a catcher has given me very strong muscles. Sure, I can feel the strain on my stomach muscles, but they are no where near as sore as JJ is feeling. A rest will do me good, but I guess that I could go one time now if I really wanted to. In any case, JJ doesn't feel like it, so I don't mind the rest that gives me."

"I'm glad to hear that, but I won't think up reasons for you to run anywhere for now. I do sympathize with your soreness, too. Though I guess that the first time is easier on men than it is on women."

I ate a small breakfast, but Tommy stowed the food away like he was never going to get another bite. Where in the world does he put all of that stuff that he swallows? I think that Mom was a little surprised, too, at the amount of breakfast that he ate, though she did not say anything about it.

Tommy stayed around a little while longer, but he finally gathered up his stuff and headed home. He said that he was going to catch up on his sleep, and Mom did laugh hard again at that statement. Okay, I was jealous that he was able to walk home.

Once Tommy had left, I gave Mom a detailed description of what I could remember of last night's activities, and I thanked her profusely for setting it up for me. Her main comment was that she wanted me to know what sex was like when it was done in a safe and loving place, and not in the back seat of some car. I said, "I think that all girls should have their parents set up something like you did for me. They would be a lot better off, and I'll bet that there would be a lot fewer unwanted pregnancies if they did it this way.

"I wonder how much I should say to my friends at school about what happened last night. I guess that most of them would be so jealous that they would hate me, but it would be fun to shout from the auditorium stage that I am no longer a virgin. I'm sure that I would be called names, and the kindest would be 'slut' and 'whore.' The safest thing to do would be to keep my mouth shut, even though it will be hard to do when some girl starts spouting things about sex that I know are not true."

"Yes, Honey, you will just have to keep quiet about the whole thing. One of the things that makes Tommy such a safe sex partner is that he knows when to keep his mouth shut. He won't brag to his friends about sex with you, so we don't have to worry about that. Another boy, I might not be so sure about, but Tommy really likes you. I have confidence in him not to say things that will hurt you. Even if you don't eventually get married, I think that he will keep last night a secret."

"Oh, my God, Mom, I hadn't even thought about marriage. I'm much too young! Oh, you are teasing me! That's a dirty trick. One day, I'll get you back for that."

Well, I managed to survive the day and night, and was recovered enough to return to school. Mom assured me that I was not even walking funny, so I wasn't worried about what my friends might pick up. I looked them up on my first break, and they were not even curious about why I had missed school yesterday. Everybody was concentrating on the news that Marylou Johnstone, a senior, was pregnant. She had let the news slip, and now it was all over the school. Even the school officials would know by the end of the day. The poor girl was in a mountain of trouble. I couldn't help comparing her situation to mine, and I thanked God again for my parents. They were a little wild on some things, but they sure knew how to take care of me!

I ate lunch with Tommy, and I was back on an even keel. We talked about this and that, and that the school had a swimming team. There was no pool at the school, but there was an indoor pool at a park only a block away. The team trained there, and the team had exclusive use of the pool for one hour right after school each week-day.

Anyway, I asked at the office, and found out that they did not have a diving team. I asked some questions that the clerk could not answer, so she directed me to the swimming coach. What I found out was that he would be happy to cooperate with a diving coach if I could find a qualified volunteer. That was when I thought of Mom. I had to rush to my next class, but I would talk to her about it tonight.

Mom thought that was a great idea, and she would check with the high school diving coach to see how much the rules and techniques had changed since she was in school. It turned out that there had been almost no changes in the diving rules and techniques since Mom was active, except that the hands were now flat when contact was made with the water to cut down on the splash.

All diving at our level was from the 1 meter springboard, and that was where Mom had excelled. The same pool used by the swimming team could be used at the same time by the diving team with only a minimal amount of coordination. Mom decided to go for it, so an announcement was made in school to tell any interested kids how to register and the other details. Five kids, including Tommy and me, turned up to register for the team.

That evening at supper, Mom laughed at me when I complained about having to wear a swimsuit for diving. She pointed out that she would have to wear her full swimsuit, and she was not all that happy about it, either. She also pointed out that Tommy would have to wear diving trunks over his athletic supporter, and she was sure that he would complain, too.

Tommy and I now had a full schedule each school day. The morning and early afternoon were spent at school. That was followed by an hour of diving practice. Tommy rode home with Mom and me, so we spent and hour or so after diving with some sort of sex in my bedroom. Mom cooperated with that because she did not want us to sneak off somewhere for sex and possibly get into trouble. The only days when we missed a fucking session was when Tommy was committed to chores that he could not get out of.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.