Flutterball
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a coming-of-age story about two baseball players, Janet Jones and Tommy Craft. Janet is an outstanding knuckleball pitcher and Tommy is her catcher; he is also an outstanding hitter. This is their story through middle school and high school. They both want to play Major League baseball. This is how they begin their preparation for their dream. There is a lot of sex, but it is tied into the plot. The story is told in 10 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   First   Safe Sex  

I had a small birthday pool-party with a few friends over. Mom got them chased off before supper, and Tommy was the only guest for that. Naturally, he knew that Mom and Dad knew that he was going to sleep with me, and he was somewhat embarrassed by the whole thing. Nevertheless, he managed to soldier through supper and ate enough to make Mom happy. She had gone out of her way in fixing my favorite foods, so she was happy to see that Tommy ate them as well as I did. Dad was his usual affable self and did not tease Tommy about what we were about to do. Mom also kept her remarks confined to neutral topics.

After dessert, which was the last of the birthday cake, Mom sent us to bed. It was only a little after 8:00 PM, but neither Tommy nor I complained about the early hour. Also, we were going to be allowed to sleep as late as we wished the next morning, even though it was a school day. Both our mothers were going to write excuses for the school so that we would not be penalized for missing the day. Mom was sure that I would be too sore in my pussy to go to school, and Mrs. Craft figured that Tommy would have a lot of overworked abdominal muscles. Understanding parents can sure be a big help at times!

We went to my bedroom. I had a double bed, so there was no problem there. We had spent all day in the pool, but we decided to take a shower together. That seemed to be more "grown up." We both had bathrobes to wear; Tommy was using one that had become too small for Dad.

We removed each other's clothes, mine first. That was not as sexy as it might sound because I was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, flip-flops, and no panties. Tommy had essentially exactly the same thing. Anyway, he pulled my tee-shirt over my head and surprised me by kissing my nipples. Oh, God, that felt good!

After a while, I couldn't take it any longer and pushed him back long enough to pull off his tee-shirt. I then grabbed him in a hug so that I could press my tits into his chest. Yes, I was now classifiable as an A-cup, so I did have something to push against him. The hugging made it impossible for him to kiss and suck my nipples, but we compensated with French-kisses. We had learned to do that over the past few months.

While we were kissing and I was holding on to him, we were still standing up, so he had no trouble pulling off my shorts as far as my knees. They fell to the floor from there, and I kicked them off along with my flip-flops. Now I was naked, but I was the only one.

Well, I was not going to stand for that for very long, so I broke the kiss long enough to pull off Tommy's pants. I had to bend over to do that, and he had gotten hard in the last few minutes, if he was not already that way. I was too busy to ask. Anyway, when I bent over to pull his shorts off, his cock flew up and hit me in the face. That was when I lost all idea of taking a shower with Tommy.

A little bit of precum was dribbling from the head of his cock, and it splashed onto my face. That reminded me of Mom's suggestion of a blowjob to take the pressure off of Tommy's balls. Anyway, I pushed him, gently but forcefully, onto the bed and climbed on beside him. Without saying anything, I took his cock into my mouth. Mom had taught me all she knew about giving blowjobs, and that was a lot, so I was confident of my ability and skill.

I took his cock head between my lips and rubbed my tongue all over it while using a little bit of suction to hold it in place. Tommy immediately began to bounce his hips as if he were fucking my face, but I got that under control by using my hands to hold down his gyrations. I slid my lips down on his shaft while rubbing every part that I could reach with my tongue. I knew that Tommy was not going to last long at this, so I was ready for whenever he turned loose his jets.

That happened when my lips bumped against his pubic hair, what little there was of it. His cock head bumped against the back of my mouth, but he was not long enough for any deep-throat action, so I did not gag. Nevertheless, that bump was enough to set him off, and he shot four jets of his semen into my mouth. Mom had insisted that I learn to swallow, so I had practiced that under her tutelage. Tommy could feel the swallow, and he shot off a minor jet at that.

"Oh, my God, JJ, what a wonderful way to start off the evening. I hope you know that it will now be a few minutes before I can come again."

"Yeah, Tommy, but it seemed like such a good idea that I couldn't resist." That little white lie seemed like a good idea. I didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him the real reason that I did it.

"Okay, well, that gives me an equally good idea. Let me show you something that I have learned. Lie down on your back and spread your legs. I'm going to do the same kind of thing for you."

Oh boy, where did Tommy learn cunnilingus? I'll bet his mother didn't teach him! I lay down where he had been and raised my legs so that he could reach my pussy.

"JJ, this will be a first time for me doing this, so you may have to guide me as we go. But the first thing is that I can't reach your pussy with you in this position. You will have to prop on a pillow so that I can get to you."

Okay, Mom had warned me that this sort of thing might happen. We got a pillow under my butt with a towel between me and the pillow. I spread my legs again, and Tommy said, "That's a whole lot better. I can reach you now."

Oh, my God, the world seemed to explode when he first put his lips on my pussy. All he did was touch me, and that was enough to put me into orbit. It was not so much the sensation of touch that did it, though it did feel good, but it was the idea of what was happening. Tommy kissed my outer pussy lips all around; he could not reach my inner lips because they did not reach outside of my pussy slit.

That was great, but it was even better when he stuck out his tongue and began to lick up and down on my pussy. He made three passes on each side of my slit before he stuck his tongue into the crack between my outer lips. Wow, nothing I did with my dildo or my vibrator felt this good. It must be associated with a real live man doing it.

Tommy dragged his tongue through my pussy slit from the bottom to the top, and I almost broke his nose when I jumped because he had touched my clitoris with his tongue. Tommy jumped back and groaned from the pain in his nose. He felt it to reassure himself that his nose was not broken. "Oh, Tommy, I am so sorry. I was so surprised when you touched my clit that I could not help jumping. Your touch felt so good that all of my muscles seemed to contract. Did I do any real damage to your nose?"

"No, it did hurt when you smacked it, but it is okay now. I see now that I am going to have to hold your hips to make sure that doesn't happen again. Let's start again."

Oh, was I glad to hear him say that. I would have been crushed if I had spoiled the evening with that accident. We got back into position, and Tommy held my hips as he resumed licking my pussy. This time felt as good as it had before, but I was careful to control my jumps and bouncing around.

Tommy returned to licking my pussy slit and touching my clit with his tongue. I knew what an orgasm felt like because I had occasionally had one while I was masturbating, and I could feel one coming on now, but this one felt like it was going to be a lot bigger than I had ever felt before. "Tommy, I am about to come. Watch out that I don't hurt you again. This feels like a big one, and I don't know what I might do."

He acknowledged my warning, but kept at what he was doing. However, just before I came, he switched back to sucking on my clit, and that was the last straw! I don't know how to describe what I felt, but it was nothing like what I had felt before. The sensations shot through my body sort of like electrical shocks that felt so good that I might die from sheer joy. Tommy told me later that I screamed as if I were dying, yet the scream sounded as if I were enjoying the feeling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.