Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mary Wilhelm, a pillar in the church and respected member of the community greets a new family at church, becomes friends with Amanda Firestone, and invites her to join her bridge club. What happens after a bridge game at her house shocks then thrills her, changing the entire dynamic of her life and family.

Mary Wilhelm awoke to the sound of music on the clock radio. It was 4:30 pm. She was still naked, tingling between her legs. Amanda was gone.


The Wilhelm’s were considered pillars of the Congregational Church to which they had belonged for fifteen years. They had two wonderful children: a seventeen-year-old son and a daughter of sixteen. Lee, who had just graduated high school, would be going to the California State University at Fullerton on a baseball scholarship. Madison was “Miss Everything” at school. Mary’s husband, who owned his own software company, was wildly successful. Not only had his success allowed Mary tremendous advantages throughout their marriage, but Arthur had also always treated his wife like his queen. After twenty-two years of happy marriage, Mary Wilhelm never imagined that her life could be more exciting and fulfilling.

Mary’s circle of friends was conservative, a bit on the stodgy side; all were part of the same church, most belonging to the same bible study group. A few played Bridge together every week. She didn’t know whether her sense of malaise—the feeling of being in a rut—was the result of age creeping up on her, or if it was a comment, she overheard her daughter making to a friend. She was walking past her daughter’s bedroom when she overheard Madison’s friend Jennifer say, “Your mom is the coolest woman at the church Madison.” With a smile on her face, she lingered to hear what her daughter might say. “I guess when you consider that group of hens Mom hangs out with; she does kind of stand out. She used to be cool Jen. But lately, she is getting increasingly like the rest of them. It freaks me out that she might be turning into an old lady.” The comment bothered her all week and set in motion thoughts that something was missing in her life.

When a new couple, the Firestones, visited their church that Sunday, Mary was concerned that they would view the congregation as old fashioned, just like her daughter had said. She was sure they wouldn’t come back. During the week Mary called and invited Amanda Firestone and her husband to come back. To her surprise and delight, they returned the next Sunday. Little did she realize the impact this new couple would have, both on her life and her family’s as well.

She and Amanda became fast friends, a development she would never have considered. Mary’s friendship with Amanda took her in a direction that she would have previously considered contrary to the concept of a model wife and mother, not to mention a Christian woman who was so involved with the church. It became a secret she had to keep closely guarded. But it was thrilling.

It was something that Mary would have considered ridiculous. The old Mary would never have considered being a part of “It.” When it happened, she was shocked at her behavior. It was something she could confess to no one, not even her husband. He was an open-minded man and a great supporter of her positions, but would he understand? She couldn’t chance it.

When Amanda and Tony Firestone walked into the church on that gray Sunday morning in March it was as if they were floating on a ray of sunshine. Mary had never met them before. But it seemed like she was in the presence of a celebrity. Tony, at 6’3,” was a former college golfer, a real handsome man. With a sexy, muscular body, jet black hair, piercing aquamarine eyes, and flashing teeth, he could have been the star of a toothpaste commercial. Amanda was 5’7.” She was lean and lithe. With a button nose, the colors of her eyes were a soft blue/violet; her lips were full and sensuous. In college, she had been an all-conference setter on her volleyball team. The muscles of her thighs, the curve of her hips, and the gentle dip and rise of her well-proportioned breasts drew every eye to her perfect form. Her body flowed in such a way that one could easily see her walking down a fashion runway in a form-fitting evening gown. She was gorgeous.

Captivated by the couple Mary wanted to get to know them better. She invited the Firestone to play tennis with Arthur and her. In doubles, both couples found themselves on the same competitive level. It soon became a regular involvement. In their singles matches, Amanda had a slight edge over Mary. But as a doubles team, the two women were unbeatable. Their friendship developed quickly. Never had Mary felt so close with another woman.

Though Amanda looked years younger, Mary was astounded to learn that they were the same age, 43. To her delight, Amanda said the same of her. Tony and Arthur’s common interests lay in the fact that they were both engineers. Corey, Firestone’s son, an only child was the same age as Mary and Arthur’s son Lee. The two boys became immediate friends and, as it turned out, both would be going to the same college on baseball scholarships in the fall.

Mary, always having been shy, was coyly flirtatious. Amanda however was a stud magnet. When they were together at the tennis club, she was quite expressive in her assessment of good-looking men, saying things like, “tight buns, “nice package,” or “I wonder what he’d be like in the buff.” Though Mary was embarrassed she considered it just talk. Deep down Amanda’s sassiness thrilled her.

The bridge group had been set for three years, the same women playing every Thursday with two alternates who filled in when some of the regulars couldn’t play. Coincidentally, both women’s husbands were transferred, and they moved away. Amanda was everyone’s choice for alternate. In the same period, one of the girls was diagnosed with a serious illness. During her convalescence, Amanda was invited to fill her spot.

It was during the second bridge game in which Amanda played that Mary sensed something she hadn’t felt for years. Not since her teenage years had she had such a bosom buddy. All through the games, Mary became aware that Amanda was looking at her as if she were flirting. It so distracted her that she blew a grand slam. Not only was Mary embarrassed, but she also experienced what felt like a hot flash. Menopause though was a long way off.

When the rest of the women left, Amanda stayed to help clean up. They were in the kitchen washing the dishes. Amanda was drying. To Mary, it just seemed an efficient way to do it when Amanda slipped a cup between her arm and the side of her body and laid it on the counter. But when she leaned into her body and held her position Mary thought, there’s something strange about this.

Mary Wilhelm had usually disdained people who pursued unorthodox behavior and when Amanda kept leaning against her, she was taken aback. But changes in her attitudes had been building since her daughter Madison had made that comment about her getting old. Though feeling a sense of disquiet, it seemed almost surreal to her how soft her new friend’s body felt against her back. She wanted to move, to say something, but didn’t.

It was puzzling for her, something she didn’t expect to go further. As it would happen, this moment of indecision would change her life. A shift was occurring that would put Mary Wilhelm and her family into a realm she would never have considered possible. Truly, this would be a paradigm shift.

Instead of moving away, Amanda pushed her abdomen more forcefully against Mary’s bottom. Reaching her other arm around, she washed a cup and saucer as if it were normal procedure. Rinsing them she placed them on the drain board, all the while leaning against Mary’s body.

Mary was unsure of her feelings. She loved the closeness of the other woman. At the same time thoughts, she had been considered bizarre, not to mention inappropriate, were erased by a deep settled yearning to experience the continued pressure of her friend’s breasts against her back. When Amanda whispered into her ear, “I love you, my friend,” Mary’s knees turned to Jell-O.

Flashes of all their get-togethers tripped through her brain, causing her to realize that Amanda had been flirting with her since the moment she walked into the door of the church. What she didn’t realize was that, in her shy way, she had been flirting back. When she turned and looked at Amanda, she became mesmerized by her friend’s soft blue eyes. It was as if a flight of butterflies had populated her stomach.

The dominant woman kissed her hostess. With hands still damp with dishwater she pulled Mary’s turtleneck out of her slacks. Putting her hands upon Mary’s naked back she smoothed them upward and unsnapped her bra. Soon both women’s tops and bras were strewn around their feet. Naked breasts on naked breasts, warm bosoms melted together. Though still unsettled Mary, panting like a thoroughbred in the starting gate, longed for the exhilaration of the race.

Amanda, holding Mary’s hands like reins, guided her host back to her bedroom. In front of the bed, she undid her submissive hostess’s slacks. With her thumbs locked in Mary’s panties, she peeled them down. Holding Mary’s hands she scanned her, nude body and murmured in her soft, seductive voice, “I’ve always wanted to see you naked, Mary.” In dramatic twirls, Amanda undressed in a rendition that emulated the dance of the seven veils. Finally, she stood before her friend with nostrils flaring, presenting the complete statue of her near-perfect body.

Mary’s 34 B-sized breasts appeared insignificant compared to Amanda’s. Her nipples were Spanish peanuts surrounded by demure, light brown oval areolas. Though giving way slightly to gravity they were perfectly formed. Amanda’s 36C’s were full and perky. Her pecan-sized nipples were encircled by two-inch brown rings that were slightly puckered and pimpled. While Mary’s pubic hair was black and bushy, Amanda’s was reddish-brown and neatly trimmed to a perfect triangle.

Through pursed lips, Amanda emitted: “tsk, tsk,” saying, “Let’s do something about that thicket Mary. Where are your scissors?”

Feeling self-conscious, naïve, and un-groomed Mary replied, “They’re in the middle top drawer of the dresser.”

In absolute control, Amanda retrieved the scissors. She walked into the bathroom and returned with a towel. Smoothing it on the edge of the bed she gently commanded, “Get on the bed dear.”

Feeling like a schoolgirl Mary followed Amanda’s instructions, sitting down, and raising her legs, positioning her feet on the edge of the bed. Amanda spread the cheeks of Mary’s bottom and trimmed around her lips and anus then, on her mound, she trimmed a perfect heart. With a bright grin, she said, “Arthur’s gonna love this,” adding, “Let me take a closer look.”

Though such scandalous behavior seemed strange to Mary Wilhelm it triggered memories of her high school friend and the fantasies about her that, from time to time, filled Mary with guilt that had lingered for years. But as Amanda lifted the submissive woman’s legs it just seemed to her like something that must be complied with.

With her shoulders, Amanda lifted her legs. As her head disappeared a stunning wave of electricity zapped her vulnerable body. In a rush of astonishing embarrassment, Mary realized that the shocks were being caused by Amanda’s tongue on her anus, an act that Mary had previously considered disgusting. But, when she felt her friend’s mouth covering her pussy, the disgusting act morphed to wonder. As Amanda’s tongue circled her anus Mary closed her eyes and sucked air through a small opening between her lips, feeling a tingling ecstasy reach to her toes. Though she knew it was wrong she loved what Amanda was doing. Thinking of what the church women would say if they knew she asked, “Isn’t this wrong, Amanda?”

Her friend raised her head. With Mary’s sexual nectar on her moistened lips, she asked, “Does it feel wrong sweetie?”

In panting breaths, Mary replied, “Not the way you’re doing it but...” She knew that they should stop. But when Amanda pushed her finger deep inside her pussy and pressed her clitoris with her thumb she seethed, “No, no; yes, yes!”

With a confident smile, Amanda penetrated Mary’s chestnut eyes with her own. “Give it a moment,” she said. “You’ll be amazed how quickly your mind will chase away what you are considering wrong. Pretty soon you won’t even remember having questioned it.” Once again, her mouth covered Mary’s pussy, her tongue, like butterfly wings, fluttering in her friend’s moist and electrified vulva.

Every aspect of Mary’s being became larger than life, she felt suspended. Her clitoris felt like it had grown to the size of a giant lima bean. Her pussy tingled. Her asshole was on fire with excitement. Her nipples throbbed and her body pulsed in a series of spasms.

She had always thought her husband Arthur was such a good lover. He always brought her to orgasm, at least once. Sometimes it happened twice. But Amanda’s expert mouth and tongue brought Mary to the most glorious orgasm she had ever experienced, carrying her twice more in rapid succession to a new kind of paradise, each more intense than the last.


Mary awoke to the sound of music on the clock radio. It was 4:30 pm. Still naked, she was tingling between her legs. Amanda was gone; her friend had put her into a state of total relaxation. The tingling between her legs was a lingering ambiance that soothed her entire body. She realized that her exciting friend, knowing that she would need to be awakened to begin dinner, had set the alarm.

Dinner that night was fun; Mary was enjoying her family more than usual. Everybody: her husband, her son, and her daughter told her that there was a luster in her eyes that they hadn’t noticed before. Her son Lee asked, “Were you working out today, Mom?”

Yes, she thought, I surely was working out. Her face turned bright red.

“I don’t think Lee meant to embarrass you, Mary,” Arthur said. “You weren’t naughty today, were you?” Looking around the table with a leering grin he chuckled at his joke.

Madison added, “Mom naughty? No way.” Everyone laughed but Mary, who was trying to quell her embarrassment.

There was nothing wrong with her son’s question, nor any of the comments for that matter. But she felt like crawling under the table. Thoughts of how she had been working out, and with whom she had been working out, flooded her with guilt. It was like Lee’s eyes were a camera to the event; she always found them searching. When Arthur joked about her being naughty, she felt exposed. Worse, Lee had a look of guilt in his. What is that about?

Arthur would have never suspected. Being a straightforward engineer, he was the kind of a guy who would rarely consider anything out of the ordinary. For some reason, Mary thought that Lee’s eyes perceived the whole event. But she realized that since the time of her childhood he rarely thought of anything sexual without feeling guilty about it. In my mind, she had many things to feel guilty about.

She couldn’t remember a time when she hadn’t masturbated. It always seemed natural for her fingers to explore the folds of her vulva enjoying her slippery surface and spongy tunnel. Originally, she didn’t remember feeling the excitement. It was just a curiosity about her body. Nonetheless, the private part of her anatomy always collected her fingers. Also, she went to great lengths, holding a mirror, to see what it looked like. Such was her curiosity and heavy was her guilt.

“Don’t touch yourself there Mary,” her mother would often say to the little girl. It was not only when she was in the bathtub but sometimes when she was fully dressed. Her mother never explained why she shouldn’t. It was a mystery that made the young girl more intent on feeling herself. Each time she felt her mother’s disapproval though she processed guilt, which made her feel even more strongly about doing it.

As time went along, she found that when she touched the bump at the top of her cleft it would tingle. When she rubbed it, she couldn’t keep her legs still? Often, she would get all warm inside and shudder until she would become relaxed—it was an all-encompassing feeling of relaxation and joy that always totally renewed her. The guilt that was coupled with it only made each experience a greater adventure, ensuring that she would do it again; and again.

When her breasts began to grow, she spent hours in front of the mirror. She was a bony girl until her puffy started. Not long after that, she started wearing bras. When her hips began filling out, she loved her hourglass shape. Her period when it first happened was a surprise though. When she told her mom about it the older woman bought the young girl sanitary pads. She hated them. They made her feel all squishy and nasty.

She wanted tampons but her mother told her that a good girl didn’t use them. When she asked what that meant, her mother went off on a tangent about how her aunt got pregnant when she was in high school. “She quit school,” she said, “and never graduated. Years later, she went out on her husband ... was so remorseful that she became an alcoholic. Finally, she committed suicide.”

Mary never got the connection between a girl using tampons and eventually committing suicide. But her mother’s scare tactic worked sufficiently enough that she vowed never to let a boy put his penis inside her until she got married. That didn’t stop her from buying tampons on her own though. Not only did the tampons solve her squeamishness about using pads, but every time also she slid an applicator inside her vagina it made her feel good. From that point on she never dreaded her period like most of her girlfriends did. She felt special. But even in her specialness, there was guilt.

Mary’s nipples were extremely sensitive during her period, so sensitive that when she played with them it made the sensitivity of her clitoris even more acute. She never let a boy fuck her. But that didn’t mean she didn’t “fool around.” In high school, she got the reputation of being a tease, of which she felt proud. It was a pride though that made her feel shameful as well, roiling her with conflicting emotions.

The first time she had a cock inside her (other than in her mouth) was on her wedding night. The experience of being penetrated by such a gigantic thing was at first painful, then marvelous. She knew the feeling of her finger inside her pussy, the tampon applicator, and, of course, the fingers of boyfriends exploring her. But on their wedding night when Arthur stuck his cock inside her, she thought her eyeballs would pop out of her head. She was thrilled. Apart from the feeling of his hardness inside her, her thrilled look was as much for his satisfaction as it was for her own.

It ended much too soon though. When his body slumped on hers the hardness that had been thrust inside her pussy shriveled. As she felt his semen oozing down the crack of her bottom, she vowed that she would get him hard again. By sucking his cock, she did. That was the only foreplay that night. Each time though they fucked a little longer. But that didn’t bring her to orgasm. Nor was there any cuddling afterward.

Not once during their early marriage had Arthur’s attempts brought her to orgasm. Never had she realized how clueless he was about female erogenous zones. Each time they made love, for his sake, she faked her orgasm, thinking his need to fuck and cum was just typical of all males. It was the same response she had gotten from her boyfriends when she had sucked their cocks. So, she just accepted that it was her responsibility to bring herself to orgasm as best she could.

After their first year, the ardor of fucking three times a day and twice every night wore off. Mary became quite good at satisfying her own needs, at least physically, while indulging in wild fantasies. It got to the point where she would watch men walking toward her, barely able to keep her eyes above their crotch. The thought of having an affair with another man was out of the question. But in her fantasies, many men had her; to wild release and satisfaction.

Eventually, though, Mary and Arthur attended a weekend-long marriage encounter. With guidance, she was able to communicate some of her needs. Arthur was flabbergasted when he learned that he wasn’t satisfying his wife. The result was a sex counselor who taught him how to rectify the situation. From that point, Mary’s sex life in her marriage became, in her view, idyllic.

That had nothing to do with Mary’s feelings about Lee’s guilty eyes though. She’d heard about women having wild thoughts about their sons. When she first heard it, the idea was repulsive to her. But, as her son grew through his adolescent years, she found herself looking at him in ways she knew she shouldn’t have. Naturally, she was torn by guilt.

Lee started working out with weights in the eighth grade. Before the time he was a senior he had developed a muscular body. He’d never been modest around the house, often parading in nothing but his boxers. While she always scolded him for it, she loved seeing the naked skin of his god-like body. And during these times her mind filled with thoughts that always brought feelings that certainly weren’t appropriate.

By the time he was a senior Lee’s body had become beautiful, causing even more vivid images to fill his mother’s mind. She would visualize him bare ass naked, complete with an erection. Trying to make the images go away she prayed about them. That would make her feel better until the next time she savored the image. I’m such a hypocrite she would often think.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.