Samantha's Dubai Nightmare
Chapter 4: Samantha's Discipline

Copyright© 2015 by just2twisted

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Samantha's Discipline - A petite, gorgeous 19-year-old blonde American gets lured into working for an escorting agency in Dubai. Once there, she is quickly sold into slavery and forced to pleasure her owner in the most terrible of ways.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

Samantha Brunner yelped in fear as the boom of a heavy door slamming shut wakened her. She instantly began shuddering as Jalil, head of Hassan's security, marched toward her. The petite, naked American was back in Hassan's dungeon, on her knees with her arms tied to the same metal beam above her.

Samantha barely remembered how she'd gotten back here, as the events of last night were a nightmare she wanted to completely forget. She did recall having to dance for Hassan for quite awhile, and then being tied to his bed again and subjected to another savage anal fucking. Because her asshole had been so thoroughly and terribly destroyed from the first session with the Arab, the second time around had been much worse, as impossible as that would have seemed. The only thing about it that had actually been a positive was the duration, as Hassan lasted just a few minutes the second time around. After he'd finished he'd summoned his guards, who carried the blonde down to the basement and tied her how she was now. Samantha had spent nearly two hours weeping in torment before finally drifting to sleep from pure physical and mental exhaustion.

"Good morning slave," Jalil chuckled, as he loomed over the petrified American. "Well it's good morning for me, bad morning for you."

"Please, don't, don't do anything, please don't hurt me," Samantha begged, looking at the massive Arab in extreme fear.

"You have very, very long day today," Jalil responded, grinning as he began unbuttoning his dress-shirt. "Hassan has many things for me to teach you."

Samantha watched nervously as the colossal Arab patiently removed one article of clothing after another, until he was completely naked like her. She felt the trepidation in her stomach as he then walked over to the cabinet of punishment devices and pulled out the same appalling braided whip he'd used on her yesterday. Samantha's ass and chest were still smarting badly from the beating, and she could not stand the thought of either areas getting struck even once.

"No, no, no, please," the American pleaded, shrinking back from the guard as he walked toward her.

"No!!! Please!! Please!! Pleeeeaaaaaassssse!!!" Samantha squealed, twisting about in panic as Jalil went to the wall and began turning the metal lever.

While he raised the little blonde into the air Jalil turned and watched her with glee. He could not imagine what must have been going through her mind, as her life had been turned completely upside down in less than 24 hours. The skin on her breasts and buttocks was still very red and striped all over. As badly as the American had screamed and begged yesterday, Jalil knew today was going to be much more dismal.

"You did many mistakes last night," Jalil informed the wriggling 19-year-old, standing before her with the whip.

"What do you mean??? What did I do???" Samantha asked incredulously, her tiny feet hovering above the floor.

"First, you did not swallow Hassan's cum," the Arab replied in his heavy accent.

"No please, I didn't, I didn't know," Samantha stammered, her voice cracking with fear. "I swear I didn't know I was supposed to. I swear, otherwise I would've. Please."

Jalil was grinning evilly as the blonde gazed at him with the most scared and beseeching eyes. It was moments like this that made him so grateful to be Hassan's main disciplinarian. The amount of power he had over Samantha and the Sheikh's other slaves was priceless, as he alone controlled their suffering. And today, Samantha was going to do a ton of begging for him. After taking a few seconds to smile at the little American, Jalil suddenly pulled the whip back and tore it across her firm tits.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" Samantha wailed, her slender body jolting violently as if being zapped by a tazer.

Jalil quickly slammed the horrible whip against the blonde's small, quivering breasts three more times. Unlike yesterday, he did not bother counting out each stroke, as he planned on dispensing dozens of powerful lashes all over Samantha's breasts and ass. Swallowing Hassan's sperm was an absolute requirement of every single one of his whores, and failure or refusal to do so entailed severe consequences.

"You don't drink Hassan's cum?!" The huge Arab asked furiously, thrashing the 19-year-old's tits once more.

"UUUUAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSE!!" Samantha screamed, twisting around in agony.

"No please!!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!!" The poor blonde begged, as tears already started to run down her cheeks. "I'm, I didn't know!! Please I swear I didn't know!!!"

Samantha screeched in complete misery as Jalil battered her bruised, aching breasts over and over with the whip. He unleashed at least two dozen searing lashes on the small mounds, then stepped around the agonized little American and did the same to her firm, round ass. After the inhuman beating she'd taken just yesterday, Samantha literally thought she was going to die from the overwhelming pain. Every single blow left her feeling like her skin was being beaten away.

"AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! STOP!! PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP!!!" Samantha squealed in total misery, after Jalil struck her scorching ass for the 20th time. "I, I SAID I'M FUCKING SORRY!! OKAY?! I'M SORRY!!! I'LL DRINK HIS FUCKING CUM NEXT TIME I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

Jalil laughed cruelly as he continued to beat the absolute piss out of the petite American. The mere sight of her squirming around helplessly in excruciating pain was such a turn-on. He pummeled Samantha's ass for another couple of minutes, soaking in her desperate and pathetic pleas. When he was finally ready to take a break the blonde's ass was so red and the skin appeared on the verge of bleeding.

"You will drink cum now?" Jalil asked, looking up at the anguished 19-year-old.

"Yes!! Yes I will!!" Samantha sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Time for test then," the huge Arab declared, walking over to the wall and lowering the blonde back to the floor.

Samantha continued to weep as Jalil unlocked the leather cuffs on her wrists. He then grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair and, with just one arm, brutally jerked her into the air. Samantha immediately began screaming in agony as her hair felt like it was being ripped from her scalp. She beat her fists against the Arab's forearm and kicked her legs wildly as he calmly transported her back over to the T-shaped table where Hassan and several other guards had raped her just yesterday. He pinned the American on her back atop the table and grabbed her ankles.

"Aaaaaagggghhhhh!! Stop it!!!" Samantha cried, struggling feebly as the massive guard yanked her legs agonizingly wide and tied them to the table.

"I will fuck you now," Jalil declared, after he'd finished cuffing the blonde's wrists together beneath the wooden beam she lay on. "I will finish in your mouth, and you will swallow my cum."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Samantha screamed, shaking her head as the Arab brute got into position between her long, slender legs.

Jalil did not waste time as he pressed the swollen tip of his cock against the American's sex and violently slammed into her as deep as he could. With one more brutal shove he drilled nearly all of his 9" cock inside the blonde's vagina, and then began hammering in and out of her like a wild boar. Samantha's screams of pain as the Arab fucked her were so piercing that they filled the entire room and hurt Jalil's ears.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The tiny 19-year-old wailed, as Jalil absolutely pummeled her poor, aching pussy.

Samantha could not even fully comprehend what was happening, as the massive Arab leaned over her and fucked her with all of his rage. All she knew was that each time he slammed his cock into her it felt like her vagina was being torn apart and the pain was unbelievably terrible. Both her cunt and asshole were still extremely sore from last night, and the last thing they needed was more fucking.

"NO PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSE!!!" Samantha screamed, the few muscles in her slender frame straining as Jalil continued to ruin her little pink twat.

Jalil pounded away at the American's pussy for several minutes, until he could no longer deal with the crazy tightness of it. When he was on the verge of climaxing, the Arab quickly pulled out of Samantha and untied her from the table. He grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her onto the floor, forcing her to kneel while he clutched her head.

"Suck! Now!" Jalil commanded, smacking his cock against Samantha's face. "And swallow good! Swallow all!"

Samantha grimaced in disgust but wrapped her hand around the humongous cock and began sucking on it. She wisely serviced it the way Jalil wanted, taking nearly the entire thing inside her throat and pumping her mouth up and down it. Even as she began violently gagging on the cock she did not dare to dislodge it from her gullet. The absolute last thing Samantha wanted was to be whipped anymore, and so she did everything in her power to show Jalil that she was sucking his cock properly.

"Fucking American whore," Jalil chuckled in Arabic, as he watched the little blonde deep-throat him like her life depended on it.

In less than two minutes Samantha felt the man's cock spasm and she quickly tilted her head back. She closed her eyes and shuddered in disgust as the Arab's sperm began gushing into her mouth. The blonde quickly began drinking the terrible jizz, all the while doing her best to not think about how awful it was. Samantha wrapped her lips tightly around the head of Jalil's cock to make sure not a single drop of cum escaped her mouth. She was groaning in sheer disgust as she took more than ten gulps of the sperm, until it finally quit spurting into her mouth.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!!!" Samantha screeched in despair, pulling her head away from the Arab's penis as soon as she was finished servicing it.

"Very good," Jalil commended the little blonde. "You do like this every time to Hassan, okay? Every time!"

"Yes, okay, I get it," Samantha whimpered back.

"Okay, but we are not finished, more lesson for you," the huge Arab declared, grabbing Samantha's hair and hoisting her off her feet again.

"Aaaaaaaooooooowwwwww!!! Stop it!! Let goooooooooooo!!" Samantha screamed, kicking her legs wildly in the air as Jalil carried her back to the whipping station.

The 19-year-old American begged and cried wretchedly as Jalil locked her wrists back into the leather cuffs before turning the crank and stringing her back up in the air again. Tears were streaming down the skinny blonde's face and she was sobbing so hard already. Samantha was absolutely terrified at the thought of being whipped anymore, and she couldn't understand why the Arab was going to do it.

"No please!!!" Samantha shrieked, her blue eyes bulging in fear as Jalil grabbed the whip again. "Please don't, no more!! I, I'm sorry!! Please I'm sorry!! Whatever, whatever I did I'm sorry!! Please just don't hit me anymore!! I'll do whatever you want I swear!!!"

"You will be whipped many times today," Jalil stated, smiling as he watched the frightened look in the girl's eyes. "I have much to teach you."

"AAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!" Samantha screamed, thrashing around in agony as the massive guard slammed the whip across her tender red breasts. "Why?! What did I do?!"

Samantha wailed once more in complete torture as Jalil lit into her burning tits, and then she simply began weeping in total despair. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop the Arab from beating her, and it was his decision alone. He doled out about a dozen agonizing lashes to the blonde's tits, then moved around her and began pummeling her swollen buttocks.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!! PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP!!!" Samantha wailed, pulling at her bonds while Jalil beat her ass with the whip again and again. "PLEASE!! I'LL, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!"

"Do you know why I whip you?" Jalil asked, walking back in front of the American after he'd whipped her ass at least 20 times.

"No I don't!!" Samantha sobbed. "Please tell me!! Please tell me and I'll, I'll do whatever! Just please tell me what to do, please don't hit me anymore!!"

"You dance like shit, very bad," the Arab declared. "You will dance good for Hassan."

"What??? What do you mean?" Samantha blubbered, staring at the huge guard in confusion. "I don't, I don't understand? What do you mean dance?"

"You must dance for Hassan like American stripper," Jalil explained. "You must dance like a whore."

"I'm not, I'm not a stripper though, I never have," Samantha responded. "Please I don't, I don't know how to dance like that."

"Then I must punish you, until you learn," the Arab stated, bringing the whip back over his broad shoulder.

"No!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Samantha squealed, her eyes bulging in horror as Jalil ripped the leather strap across her small breasts.

Jalil laughed maniacally as he began pummeling the tiny blonde's tits again, admiring the sight of them quivering after each vicious strike. Although Hassan and some of the other guards were disappointed with Samantha's diminutive breasts, he actually found them very sexy. Although they were small, they were also very round and firm and looked great on her petite body, and were capped with the most adorable little pink nipples.

"Oh my Gaaaaawwwwwwwd!!" Samantha bellowed, after getting her breasts thrashed another dozen times. "Please just leave me alone!!! Please stop, just tell me what you want!!!"

Jalil gave the 19-year-old another few savage swats before finally walking over to the wall and lowering her back to the floor. Once again Samantha was a sobbing mess, and as Jalil reached down for her she screamed in fear and pulled away from him. The Arab responded by slapping Samantha hard across the cheek, before unfastening the cuffs around her wrists. He then grabbed her by her long, sandy hair and yanked her to her feet before hauling her toward the other side of the room.

"Dance!!!" The massive guard commanded, shoving Samantha toward a small wooden platform.

Samantha screamed as she stumbled onto the stage. It was almost the same size and dimensions as the one in Hassan's bedroom, and even had a steel pole running through the middle of it. The blonde was slow to pick herself up, as she was still so exhausted from getting beaten and raped by the vicious Arab. After a few seconds, she got to her feet and turned around to face Jalil, who'd already retrieved a chair and was seated atop it while he watched her.

"Begin dancing, and dance good, or else," the hairy giant warned.

Samantha closed her eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath as she thought carefully about how to proceed. She still had no idea how Jalil or Hassan wanted her to dance, but she presumed it was in the most degrading manner possible. She thought about all of the most seductive, trashy dances she'd seen from singers and entertainers, but knew those would not be good enough to satisfy the maniac watching her.

"Hurry up!!" Jalil growled, startling the young American.

Samantha instantly placed her hands on her hips and stuck her breasts out enticingly for the twisted Arab. She then lowered herself into a crouching position before spreading her legs wide and exposing her lovely pink vagina for him. A thin smile formed on Jalil's face as the little blonde ran one hand through her long hair while she used the other to rub her pussy. Her face was already beginning to turn red and she looked so incredibly ashamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.