Samantha's Dubai Nightmare - Cover

Samantha's Dubai Nightmare

Copyright© 2015 by just2twisted

Chapter 3: Samantha's First Anal

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Samantha's First Anal - A petite, gorgeous 19-year-old blonde American gets lured into working for an escorting agency in Dubai. Once there, she is quickly sold into slavery and forced to pleasure her owner in the most terrible of ways.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

Samantha Brunner, the sexy little 19-year-old American, was naked and on her knees. However, she was no longer in Hassan's basement with her arms tied to the wall above her head. She was inside the bedroom of her master's sprawling mansion. There were countless fancy and extremely expensive furnishings and decorations inside the room. Chief among them was Hassan's king-size bed, with its golden headboard and beautiful tarp and oak frame. Attached to each of the four bedposts were leather bindings and these were the only part of the bed that looked odd and out of place.

"Ah Samantha, I have been looking forward to this all day," Hassan declared, as he stripped naked and faced the trembling girl. "I heard your training was a bit more difficult than expected. You had trouble learning to deep-throat? I understand how it could be difficult, Jalil is so very large and you, you are quite tiny."

Samantha's eyes began to water as she listened to the man's words. She'd spent over three hours learning from Jalil how to suck dick the proper way, the first hour finding a way to even fit the Arab's huge cock inside her mouth and the next two actually using her throat to make him cum. It had been absolute torture, as the insane fiend had clobbered her frail throat over and over again with his penis. He'd battered Samantha's breasts and ass dozens more times during that span, for various reasons like choking on his dick, incessantly crying or begging, and vomiting when she could not handle the brutal pounding of his cock against her gullet.

For Samantha, it had been by far the worst three plus hours of her life. During that time she'd been treated like the lowest piece of filth on earth. Jalil had been completely merciless as he'd fucked her mouth in the most brutal fashion imaginable, slamming his massive penis in and out of her throat like he was trying to obliterate it. The only thing worse than having her raw gullet pummeled over and over again was getting hoisted into the air and constantly flogged all over her swollen chest and buttocks.

After more than two hours Jalil had finally grown tired and hammered away at the blonde's mouth until he blew his load. He'd forced Samantha to swallow every drop of his sperm, which she was barely able to do without puking. Samantha had never swallowed any of her boyfriend's cum, and found the idea absolutely disgusting. She'd nearly spat out Jalil's seed as well, but had wisely found a way to gulp it down.

The Arab had then taken Samantha upstairs to a large bathroom with many different medical tools. He'd leaned Samantha over the bathtub, tied her hands to her ankles, and then spent the next hour giving the poor girl an enema. For Samantha, this too had been excruciating, as Jalil roughly inserted the rubber hose deep inside her rectum and proceeded to flush out any feces inside her. After thoroughly cleansing the girl's bowels, he'd allowed her to take her first piss of the day and then finished by running the shower over her and wiping any fluids or other filth from her body.

"So, are you ready to show me what you learned today slave?" Hassan asked eagerly, as he stroked his huge cock and looked down at the American's bruised, reddened chest.

"Yes sir," Samantha said softly, choking back tears.

"Come, onto the bed slave," Hassan commanded, as he walked over to the mattress and climbed atop it.

Samantha followed the fat, massive Arab onto the bed. He was so revolting and she could not stomach the idea of him even touching her. Hassan moved to the end of the mattress and turned around before plopping down on his butt and resting his back against the wooden headboard. He spread his thick, hairy thighs apart and beckoned Samantha over with his finger.

"Get over here slave," Hassan commanded, as he stroked his huge cock with one hand. "And show me what you have learned."

Samantha could not hide the look of disgust on her face as she shuffled forward on her hands and knees like a bitch. She got between the old man's legs and was on the verge of tears as she looked at the hideous cock in front of her. After spending half of the day choking on Jalil's dick the last thing she wanted to see was another one, especially since Hassan's penis was barely smaller than his guard's.

"Oh yesssssssss," the Sheikh groaned, as the little blonde wrapped her lips around his cock.

Samantha had tears in her eyes now as she brushed her hair to the side and tilted the Arab's ugly penis down. She relaxed her gullet and tried to remain calm as she leaned forward and took inch after inch of Hassan's penis into her mouth. She got nearly all of it inside her throat before her gag-reflex triggered and she began gagging violently.

"I'm sorry!" Samantha quickly apologized, taking a few seconds to gather herself before reattaching her lips to the old man's prick.

Hassan looked down with a smile as the 19-year-old American sucked his huge cock in the most obscene manner. She was groaning and sniveling in misery as she spread her jaws as wide as she could and constantly pumped her mouth up and down the awful cock. Unsurprisingly, Jalil had done a fine job with the girl. She did not stop stuffing her throat with Hassan's cock, even while she was constantly forced to choke on it. Hassan could not see her face, but the way her amazingly petite and slender body tensed each time she gagged on his cock was so hot. As she continued to blow him, the Arab suddenly gripped Samantha's hair and forced her face all the way down to the base of his penis. He kept her in this position for nearly ten seconds, savoring the tightness of her frail throat until she began retching on his dick.

"Ah perhaps Jalil did not do as good of a job as I'd thought," Hassan lamented, finally pulling the American's head back up. "I will make sure your session with him is much more thorough tomorrow."

Samantha was coughing dismally but was still able to make out what the man had said, and his words filled her with dread. Jalil was without question the most sadistic, terrifying person she'd ever met, and she could not stand even the idea of being in the basement dungeon and at his mercy again. Eager to please the old Arab in front of her, Samantha wrapped her lips back around his penis and continued to deep-throat him once more.

"Ah yes, very good whore," Hassan groaned, as the little American simultaneously sucked and gagged on his cock.

Hassan sat back and allowed the blonde to blow him for more than five minutes. Toward the end it was clear she could no longer take his 8" cock down her gullet, as she slowly began servicing just half of the giant shaft. Hassan allowed the girl to continue in this manner, but planned on making sure Jalil educated her tomorrow. As he began climaxing, he was further surprised and furious as the impudent American yelped in disgust and immediately detached her mouth from his cock.

"Stupid American whore!" Hassan growled, as spurts of cum shot through the air and landed on his bed. "You will be punished severely for that!"

Samantha began weeping as she realized her grave mistake. She remembered now what Jalil had warned her earlier, after he'd ejaculated in her mouth and forced her to swallow it. He'd instructed her to swallow every single drop of Hassan's sperm anytime the old Arab spewed in her mouth, and had cautioned her that failure to do so would result in the worst beating of her life.

"I'm, I'm sorry," the blonde quickly stated, looking up at Hassan with sincere regret in her eyes.

"You are lucky I don't have Jalil take you away right now," the Arab replied. "You will receive your punishment in the morning."

Samantha whimpered in fear as her thoughts raced ahead to what awaited her tomorrow. The mere thought of getting her ass and breasts beaten by Hassan's sadistic guard made her tremble. The two areas on her body were so inflamed and battered that she could not even sit down or touch her small chest without crying in pain.

"Come," Hassan commanded, as he took hold of the blonde's arm and pulled her off the bed. "You will make me hard again now."

Samantha stumbled after the old Sheikh as he led her to a small platform just a few feet from the bed. It was about 10' by 10' and built into the center of it was a steel pole that connected to the tall ceiling. Also, next to the pole were a pair of cheap 8" stripper heels, with black leather straps and an acrylic base. Hassan pushed the little American toward the stage and smiled as she looked confused.

"Oh come on slave, you are American, do not pretend you are unfamiliar with this," Hassan laughed. "You will dance for me here every night, and you will dance like a true American slut. If I am not satisfied with you I will have Jalil discipline you."

"Please, I'm not a stripper," Samantha beseeched the man, her cheeks already beginning to turn red. "I've, I've never done this before. Please, don't make me do this."

"No more complaining!" Hassan hissed. "Or I will have you taken away and beaten the rest of the night. Shut up and begin dancing. When I am recovered you will join me on the bed again. Now put on those shoes and begin!"

Samantha sighed in despair as she climbed onto the stage and attached the heels to her feet. She'd never worn anything like them and was barely able to keep her balance in the insanely high stilettos. The petite blonde was quivering as Hassan sat comfortably on his bed and leered at her. Samantha felt completely disgraceful as she began doing her best stripper impersonation, running her hands through her long hair while she swayed her hips from side to side.

Hassan watched in amusement as the little American danced awkwardly on the stage. While her movements may have been enough to arouse some high school jock, they were nowhere near satisfactory for the old Arab. He shook his head as he made yet another mental note on what Jalil was to teach her. He smiled as Samantha continued to dance while she struggled to not break down on the stage.

Nearly 20 minutes passed by before Hassan finally felt his penis stiffening again. By that point he was beyond disappointed with Samantha's performance. The entire time she'd basically repeated the same two moves over and over: either swaying her body from side to side or leaning forward and running her hands all over her thighs and hips. It was the worst dance the Arab had ever seen, and he would make sure she was punished gravely for it.

"Okay slave that's quite enough of that," Hassan declared, motioning the girl over with his finger. "Come back to the bed."

Samantha exhaled as she was finally allowed to stop. Although her dancing had not been intensive, doing it for almost 20 minutes had been very draining and a layer of sweat had developed on the girl's body. She removed the heels on her feet and walked slowly back to the mattress, staring at the carpet the entire time. Just before she got there Hassan suddenly climbed off the colossal bed.

"Stay still slave," the tall, fat Arab instructed, as he bent Samantha over the wooden footboard. "Do not move."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.