Binding of Souls
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by lostsoul

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man finds his destiny, and an ancient demon finds her only hope for freedom.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   White Male   White Female   Lactation   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I was groggy as hell when I finally woke up, I looked around I realized that I was back in my room.

Could it be that I dreamed it all, did I imagine everything that happened last night.

I tried getting up but my whole body felt like jelly as I made my way to the bathroom.

It wasn't until I looked myself in the full length mirror that I sobered up instantly.

"Holy crap the ritual worked, everything that happened last night was real..."

What I saw staring back was amazing, my entire body was slightly more muscular than before. My face had zero of the zit marks that I had kept through puberty, and when I looked down I saw that my modest sized cock had grown even larger.

"It was all real" I whispered to myself.

"Of course it was my love" I suddenly hear echoing in my mind.

"Lilith is that you, how, and where are you?" I asked surprised.

"Be calm, I'm still trapped in the prison where we met, do you approve of the changes lover?"

"Damn right I do" I proclaim.

"You might still feel a bit tired from your journey back to your home, but keep in mind the changes I have performed on you aren't just physical"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Trust me, you'll enjoy what comes next" she states.

I walk back to my room and sit down on my bed still naked.

"So what happens now" I ask Lilith.

"Now my love you do the one thing you've always desired"

Suddenly I hear the front door slam shut "Honey I'm back and I brought groceries, could you come down here and help me" My mother yells from downstairs.

"My mother" I whisper to myself.

"Do not worry, go to her, present yourself, let her breath the very air around you, it will cause her to lose all self-control"

"Wait how is that even possible" I asked.

"You carry a part of my very being within you, if you desire someone, now you can simply take them and they will be yours forever."

"But what if my mother doesn't want me like that" I ask again.

"It won't matter, besides do you have any idea about the kind of thoughts your sweet and loving mommy has about you" she says giggling.

"I could tell you if want, I could tell you all the secrets everyone close to you keeps hidden"

All I could do was nod.

"Well, did you know your darling mother hasn't had sex with a man in 15 long years?"

I was shocked to hear that "but dad..."

"Your father never really loved your sweet old mother, he was simply using her until he could find someone better, or have you forgotten that he ran off the second he found a younger woman"

"All this time she has had to satisfy her physical needs all by herself, but watching you grow up into such a fine young man has made you the center of her sexual fantasies."

"She's a woman in her prime and the need to mate burns bright between her soft and welcoming thighs"

"Believe me, your mommy want's to fuck her baby boys brains out" She giggles.

"And your sister, well she's always dreams of losing her virginity to you, that poor girl has had a crush on you since forever" she sighs.

I just sat there holding my head "I never knew"

"Of course you didn't, how could you, humans always hide who they truly are from each other, from the world, from their families, even from their precious God" she said.

"In the ancient world incest was one of the most common urges that existed, you can't begin to imagine how many young men would lust after the female members of their families" she said.

"And in this modern age?"

"Oh darling, it's even more rampant than before. The difference is those who partake in incest know how to hide it."

"Now do what comes naturally for a man, go to her, claim her as your woman, don't be ashamed of what you feel Gabriel." She tells me.

"I can see in her mind that your sister won't be home until late at night, she decided to spend time with her friend Emily"

"You'll have mommy all to yourself"

"OK, I'll do it, your right I've always wanted her, and my little sister, Hell I want everything" I declared.

I walked downstairs to kitchen completely naked.


I found my mom putting away the groceries; she was wearing a black Blazer Jacket and Pants.

I just stood amazed at how good she looked in those clothes.

"Good morning sweetheart, I tried to call you down to help me but I'm almost done.

"Sweetie I didn't hear you come back from the party is everything all..." She soddenly stops talking once she realizes I'm standing there completely naked.

I walk slowly towards her as she is completely mesmerized by my very presence.

I place my hand on her cheek, and she lets out a slight sigh and her body shivers slightly.

Of course she tries to resist me at first.

"Honey I don't understand what is happening here, why are you naked, why... ?" I immediately kiss her.

And that is all it took, she starts kissing me fiercely, almost as her own life depends on it.

She starts ripping off her clothes and pushes me onto the kitchen table.

In a matter of second she was in her underwear, and in another second she was naked. That's when I looked down and saw that she kept her pussy nicely shaved.

"God that's so hot" I said while kissing her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.