Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 23: The Party

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Party - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

Gary was standing next to Nick, looking at the crowd.

They decided to have the Easter Party over under the domes that covered the pools and sporting and recreational area. The married couples got first dibs on the hotel rooms. They had set up a tent city around the area to accommodate the rest of the rabble.

The tents were set up in ten sets of a dozen ten-man tents. Each set was a different colour and had large numbers printed on the side. Each guest was given a wrist tag that was the colour of their tent, displayed its number, and beeped when they got close.

Different games were set up for those who wished to participate. Gary and Nick had even got their people to make side-show games and set up an amusement area with typical side-show foods as well.

Lee had contacted Esky and informed him to drop this latest shipload off at Harmony as that was where most of them were destined. Gary was amused when large crates had come off the ship with his name on them. They all had “CARNI” stamped on them as well.

‘Lee, what in the hell is this CARNI-stuff,’ he though at her.

He heard Lee giggle in his head. ‘Well, you did tell me you worked as a Carni when you were younger so I thought you should know how to set it all up.’

Gary groaned when he realised what was in the boxes. He decided the Saturday cricket match was just going to have to be cancelled because he needed the field.

He got his construction crew together and borrowed the guys from the old crew that were now mages or that he could rustle up. He was surprised at how many of their old shipmates were delighted to come spend the week erecting the roller-coaster and other entertainments.

Alec, Gemma and all the Ubobo clan also turned up to help him. Their help made it happen in no time. The Ubobo’s even came up with other fun things that they could easily create for entertainment.

They also cleared a new allotment behind the pools and moved the moat and wall to set it up a permanent Amusement Park. This made the cricket teams very happy.

The new area was still under Lees protection dome, so she didn’t object. She, in fact, expanded the shield and told them of the new limits. So, they add an extra 50ha for a new sub-division or two for Clarksville’s growing population.

Nick liked both ideas. As they were the primary drop point for the UNSEC ship crews and Future, he believed the amusement park would get used. He also wanted to build another hotel, and now he had the space to do it, right beside the amusement park.

They also had more room for their tent city, so they added another three dozen tents and a heap more washrooms for each set. They even set up a couple of mobile replicators and recycler for the visitors to get basic items like towels and toiletries from them.

The wizards had arranged to pick up points in each of the major cities to ferry the hopeful to the party. They had to have been issued an email from Lee to attend. They soon learned that they couldn’t be sent to anyone else to use. Even the wizards on Utopia couldn’t work out what spell she had put on the e-mail.

At the appointed time, they collected their charges. On average, they had eight guys to two gals to collect. Gemma, Alec, Justin, Kim, Gary and Donny looked after collecting the guests from Harmony. Sean and Lee did the rounds of the smaller towns on Jahnville and the other continents. Kyle and Tony did the Grandtelis and the shifters. The other wizards picked up their people.

They dropped each group off at their assigned tents. They told them some of the locals had also put their spare room up for rent for the holiday weekend. If they preferred, they could collect information about a spare room from the big notice board outside the dome and then they left them to it.

Some of the guests hadn’t organised to meet up with anyone, so they were surprised they had an invitation. However, they couldn’t say no to a bash being thrown by the Wizard’s Queen, so they turned up bag in hand, at the pick-up point.

By 10:00 hours Clark County time, the guests were assembled. Those that had dates met up with them early so they could spend as much time with them as they could. Those that didn’t soon found there were plenty of people to meet and greet and heaps of things to do and see.

The Ubobo’s had to go on the roller-coaster of course. Gemma and Alex were amused by Justin’s and Kim’s excitement. “Come on guys, you can blink all over the place, but an amusement ride has you giddy?”

The brother and sister grinned at their partners, “Sorry,” Justin said. “Going to the Ekka (Brisbane Show) was the highlight of our year. We went on as many rides as we could afford.”

“Don’t forget the Show Bags, and Sideshow Ally,” Kim threw in.

They got nods from the other brothers and sisters. The new members of the family decided that it must just be one of their quirks. They decided to play along.

When they got off the roller-coaster, Alec said, “I’m never going on that thing again. I damn near pissed myself and lost my breakfast.”

The other locals all agreed it was a lot scarier than it looked. The Ubobo’s and Diesel all just grinned. Kim high-fived Justin, “Bro, we made an awesome coaster. What’s next on the list?”

The others groaned, which only made their partners laugh harder and they steered them off to the next ride. Tyson and Barbie being unattached, happily followed along with the rest. If there was one thing this family knew, it was how to have fun.

Lee had told the Ubobo clan they could stay at the Retreat on Watson Island or go home if they wished when they had enough. They had also organised spare tents if they wanted to use them.

They had decided to claim a couple of tents so they could enjoy being in the crowd and together. They did this mostly for Tyson and Barbie. There were plenty of young people around their ages for them to socialise with.

At lunchtime, Barbie found her friend Willow and a group of giggly girlfriends from Futura to join. Justin said he would check on her regularly to make sure she stayed out of trouble. Barbie set the 30-minute reminder on her Mad and promised to mind call him when it went off. Justin agreed that was workable and let her go off with the girls.

Tyson said he might go for a swim and see if he could get lucky. It was a big pool, and lots of pretty girls were sunbaking around it. He set his Mad to one hour and promised to call in. Justin grinned and let him go.

Brad and Yantell decided it was time for a nap and the others grinned as they wandered off to the tent. The Mac Janus twins wanted to know what cricket was, so the girls took them to the cricket match.

The others decided that it was a nice way to enjoy a couple of hours, so they went too.


Tyson stripped off and dived into the pool.

As he went to surface, he got smacked in the head with a fishy tail. He stood up and looked around. A girl around his age surfaced near him. “Sorry, did I collide with you?” she said.

Tyson rubbed his head. “Lee banned fishtails in her pool,” he said as he looked at the girl.

“Is Lee your girlfriend?” she asked.

Tyson laughed. “No, just a friend who has a pool or two.”

“Sorry, changing to a tail just seems normal when I’m in the water. My name is Manny,” she said and put out her hand.

Tyson took it and shivered. He looked at her more closely. “I’m Tyson Ubobo,” he responded, but he didn’t let go of her hand. He gently pulled her into his arms, not losing eye contact as he wrapped his arms around her and gently kissed her.

He felt her legs slid up and wrap around his waist. He released her lips but didn’t let her go. “You do realise you are bare arsed in a public swimming pool, right?”

She giggled and pressed her crotch into his. He walked her over to the wall, so her back was against it. Manny giggled again as the cold tiles pressed against her back and his hot cock was pressing into her cunnie through the loose board-shorts he wore.

“Do the legs on your shorts need to be that long to hide your cock when you’re aroused?” she said.

“Careful young lady or I just might find somewhere else to hide it,” he growled.

“Promises, promises,” she scoffed. “Oh,” she squealed.

Tyson had reached in between then and slid a finger between the Velcro sealed flaps. He released his hard cock and pushed down under her. He rocked his hips, so it rubbed between her bare arse cheeks.

Many wiggled a little higher, and Tyson found he was probing her cunnie. He really wanted to slip it in, but he decided this wasn’t the appropriate place to fuck her. He kissed her harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.