Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: Donny

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Donny - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

The next morning Sean was thinking about the conversation with Lee about Kyle.

Sean had a sneaky suspicion the next time they made love to Tony and Kyle would be because he initiated it. He had to admit that he had enjoyed fucking the boys. Debora was no hardship either, she was one hot chick in the sack.

Lee was curled up in his arms, and he said to her, “I’ve been thinking about our times with Kyle, Debora and Tony, maybe we should find a shape-shifter for a third, I heard it’s all the rage.”

Lee giggled. She knew what he had been thinking, as he hadn’t bothered blocking his thoughts. She too would miss the boys and Debora. “It does have possibilities. Hey, they can have half the football team of kids you want,” she said and rolled over on to his chest.

Sean grinned, “No, they can have the cricket teams worth I wouldn’t mind having. The football teams all yours. I love kids Lee. Only thing is, I’m not sure if I can love another like I love you. You have been the love of my life from the moment I set eyes on you.”

“I feel the same way, Sean. I suppose we can leave the door open; one never knows what is in the future. To be honest, I did enjoy our times with the triad,” Lee said.

“I wonder if there is someone out there right now who should be with us,” Sean said.

Lee suddenly said in her flat creepy voice, “Donny is who you seek.”

Sean looked at her, “Did you say, Donny?”

“Yes,” Lee said again in her flat creepy voice.

“Lee is Donny a shape-shifter?” Sean asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“Are they the missing third in our relationship?” Sean asked, specifically.

“Yes,” Lee answered. She then blinked, and her face came back to normal.

What did you just ask me?” she said perplexed.

“We have to go meet the shifters,” Sean said.

Lee looked at him, suspiciously, “Why?”

Sean grinned and kissed her, ‘This would be fun,’ he decided. But he was careful to block his thoughts from Lee this time. He hurried her out of bed and messaged Kyle that they would be coming to visit the shifters.

Kyle was a little put-out, as he had believed Lee didn’t plan to interfere with his mission. Then Sean thought at him, ‘I have a surprise for Lee, and it involves a shifter, did you meet anyone by the name of Donny?’

Now Kyle was intrigued, Sean had his own agenda, he wasn’t checking up on him for Lee. He thought about the name Sean had supplied. He rolled over and poked Piper awake. “Piper, do you know someone called Donny?” he asked.

Piper looked at him through one sleepy eye. Kyle pushed his fingers into her cunnie to help wake her up. She mulled over the name as she spread her legs wider to let Kyle’s fingers explore.

“I think there is a woman on North Island called Donny. She’d be close to our age, maybe a year or two younger than me.”

She looked thoughtful at Kyle as he slowly fucked his fingers in and out of her now wet cunnie, “I think she teaches school kids. I believe she is one of the faerie clan.”

“Faerie clan?” questioned Kyle with interest. He hadn’t met them yet. The North Island was the furthermost island away from Kazan Island. He moved over Piper so he could push his hard cock into her as they talked.

He loved slow fucking her as they talked, and Piper was learning this often led to some very interesting discussions as well as excellent sex. She heard Debora giggle as she woke to the rocking bed.

Deb tossed the blankets off Tony, who was between them and climbed onto his hard cock. They both listened to the conversation that followed, both perfectly happy to be joined the way they were.

Piper, now fully awake replied, “Yes. If I remember the story right, it goes that Que wanted to fuck a faerie. So, he captured Rossin, who was Queen Scoithniamh’s brother and bought him Kazan Island.”

“Que had six of his consorts to reduce their size as much as they could. He then placed several spells on Rossin to increase his size to about the size of a Pix, increased his stamina and compelled him to make love to the shifters.”

She grinned at Kyle, who was happily sliding his cock in and out of her using a long stroke. “He was supposed to have given Rossin a big cock and balls as well. It was so he could fuck the shifters better. Que liked to watch his experiments fuck.”

She, Tony and Deb all had giggled when Kyle fucked into her harder at that point of the story. So, she continued, “Rossin managed to impregnate them several times each over the years that followed. His offspring were able to transform into faeries. So, Que got his wish.”

“Que got Rossin even more shifters to screw. He in turn happily screwed all of Rossin’s daughters several times and then swapped with Rossin again so he could do Que’s daughters. This was so they strengthened the new shifters abilities.”

“He even got the shifters to impregnate each other. Mother has his records. He was apparently very meticulous and descriptive. He something similar with the other shifter clans as he wanted all of the shifters to benefit by having his genes.”

Kyle grinned, “I like descriptive stores while having sex, please continue.”

“The Faerie clan doesn’t tend to mingle with the other clans much to my knowledge. Because of the way he bred them, they don’t mix well genetically with the other shapeshifters. Some are not happy with how they came to be, but from what I’ve heard, others simply accept that it is their history and have moved on.”

“Many of the clans have stories of how Que had manipulated their specialities, even mine. You would be surprised how many people you can screw in four hundred years. From our records were in fact on Utopia nearly fifty years before everyone else. He had also been screwing the shifters for quite some time before he brought my ancestors here.”

Kyle relayed this information to Sean then said to Piper, “Well, I don’t know about the next four hundred years but right now, screwing you three should keep me more than satisfied.”

With that said, he sped up the pace as did Deb on Tony and the talking was reduced to grunts, groans and a variety of other sounds associated with four people enjoying sex and each other.

The other three could only agree with Kyle.


Sean thanked Kyle and took Lee to the North Island that lay off Kazan Island.

Lee wondered what Sean was up to and what she had told him that had him coming to this island. He had hidden what he knew from his open thoughts, and she knew not to probe him. Since he had become the Lord Wizard, he was able to conceal his surface thoughts from her better.

But then, he had kept secrets from her before when he was trying to surprise her. As they often turned out to her betterment and he had the right to his own thoughts, she never pushed him. She did like that Sean treated her as special, but wasn’t in awe of her.

As they walked around the village, Lee noted that many of homes were built quite high in the trees. As the families had expanded, they had added lower levels to the homes. The ground level as such was mostly taken over by paths that wound between gardens growing a large variety of vegetables, herbs and flowers.

Only a few dwellings were on the actual ground, and they all had very high roofs. It was as if giants lived below and faeries lived higher, but the homes were all more designed for people of roughly Burgis to Genteli size.

“Do these people fly?” Lee found herself asking Sean.

Sean was also fascinated by the charming homes, “We may have to ask,” he said. He got the impression from the tale Kyle related to him that the descendants may well have the ability.

Although, Piper had said that she couldn’t fly in her dragon form very well. But these people had been crossed back several times and in more recent years than when Pipers dragon’s genes had supposedly been acquired in.

Sean heard a bell ring and headed towards the sound. They got to a dwelling that was on the ground level in time to see a hoard of children exit the building. It was mid-afternoon here, and Sean guessed they had just been let loose for the day.

They wandered up to the building in time to hear two people arguing. “Look, I don’t give a shit what your mother says, I’m not going to marry you. The answer is still no,” one voice said.

“Then who are you going to marry?” the other voice retorted.

As Lee and Sean walked in the door, the first voice replied, “The next bloody person who walks through that door. They would have to be more preferable to you. I’ll marry them.”

Lee grinned and looked at the lovely woman who was of similar age to herself, “But I haven’t asked you yet.”

The two people spun to see Lee and Sean, and both gaped at them. The second person who was in male form bristled and said, “Who the hell are you and what are you doing in our village.”

“We have come to find a person called Donny,” Sean replied nonchalantly.

The young woman looked at them perplexed and replied, “I’m sorry I don’t know you people. Why would you be looking for me?”

Lee walked up to Donny and gently touched her face. Sean watched as the woman shivered and then looked at Lee in bemusement. “Who are you?” she said and flicked her eyes to Sean.

Lee turned to Sean, “Rah forgot to make a box.”

Sean looked at her and then Donny. Intrigued, he asked, “What sort of box?”

Lee grinned, “Apparently, as a Queen, I can have several consorts. They are supposed to have a box similar to a high-mages box.”

Sean asked, “Was I supposed to have one of those boxes and not the Lord Wizards?”

Lee touched him, “No, that is yours by right. The fact I’m married to you is irrelevant, in that I can apparently marry any wizard I choose.”

“But if I wish to marry another that is not an owner of a wizard’s box, they are entitled to a consort’s box. I’ll have to make her a box,” Lee said.

“What are you people on about? Donny is supposed to marry me. She is the best genetic choice, and her name is beside mine in the register,” the male said belligerently.

“Do you mind if I touch you?” Lee asked.

“What the hell for?” he said and stepped back from her.

“I can often tell who someone is to marry,” Lee answered.

“Fine touch me, and you will find out that Donny is mine,” he said belligerently.

“By the way, who are you?” Sean asked.

“I’m called Stacy De Que,” the male answered.

Sean quirked an eyebrow, “Do you prefer the male form?”

“My mother says it’s the form I should take,” Stacy answered.

Lee had touched him while Sean had distracted him, “Your mother is wrong. You prefer female, but as Donny does as well, she wanted you to take this form so Donny would be more receptive to you.”

Stacy blanched and looked at Lee, “But I have to marry her, it is in the register, so we don’t interbreed.”

Lee now understood, what the problem was, “Well since Donny is ours, we have to find you someone else.” She then grinned at Stacy, “Change for me, please.”

Stacy found herself changing and felt a sigh of relief escape her as she did. She had difficulty holding the male form for extended periods.

Lee looked her over. “I’ll be back in a couple of minutes, Sean, why don’t you get to know our fiancée, while I’m gone.” She then disappeared.

Donny looked at Sean and he at her. Both smiled at each other. Sean found it was no hardship looking at Donny. She had bigger tits than Lee, but she was shorter, possibly only 155cm. She had lovely curves in all the right places and long curly hair that was a pale Jade-shade of green. Her skin had a soft greyish tinge to its paleness, but he liked it as it suited her.

“Damn, you look like a Genteli version of Sparky,” he said in amazement.

“Who is Sparky?” she found herself asking.

Sean grinned, “She is my faerie daughter. Her true name is Queen Bláthín Scoithniamh.”

The two shape-shifters gasp. “No,” Tracy found herself saying. “You have a faerie daughter with our ancestor’s family name?”

“When we first came to Utopia, she got hurt, and I had to save her. Her family had died in a fire, and she was alone, so Lee and I adopted her. She has recently given birth to triplets, and the Dragon Queen Aronha had to help her. My granddaughters are as beautiful as Lee’s and my daughter, Helen.”

Danny looked at Sean. She had been mulling over the strange conversation they had earlier, “Did she say she was a Queen and that you were a Lord Wizard?”

Sean smiled gently at her, “Yes, when we helped the Giants, or rather the Grandteli as they call themselves, Lee opened the Jade Warrior Queen’s box. I got promoted from being her apprentice to the Lord Wizard in her place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.