Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 1: The Seventh Race

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Seventh Race - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Sept/02 - (Earth - March/2095) ~~

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present The Jade Warrior Queen, Lee Watson. Long live the Queen,” said DT.

They all bowed their heads and then raised their arms, “Long live the Queen, long live the Queen.”

Lee gave them her best haughty look and said, “Right you lot, you’ve had your fun, now disappear.”

She released her wand and waved it over the crowd as they went to laugh. They blinked and found themselves back in the glade on Rahia Island. They laughed even harder. Lee wasn’t big on fussy ceremonies.

When the wizards appeared, two large men on the ground started struggling furiously and making unintelligent noises around their gags.

Carther went to dart them again when Lee said, “Stop.” She had arrived in the glade just after the others. She walked over to the two men.

They both looked at her and suddenly sat still. Staring so hard in fear, their eyes bulged.

“Do you know who I am?” she asked gently. They nodded and tried to get on their knees to bow. “Are you going to behave if you are freed?”

They both nodded then sat back down on their haunches with their heads lowered. Lee touched the wand to one head and then the other head. She said, “Carther, you can release them now. The compulsion is gone.”

Carther looked at her, then at the now quiet men who sat with their heads bowed at lee. He did as she asked.

“I’m sorry you had to go through that torment. I shall make restitution for Jahn’s actions since he was effectively my responsibility. Please go free your friends.”

Lee turned to the other Giants with her, “Hador, Gemma and Alec, you may assist if you believe it will help reassure them that we mean no harm.”

All three bowed at Lee and happily went to help their friends and family. There was a lot of excited muttering amongst the group as they sent quick looks at Lee.

“You lot, get this place packed up. I think we need to escort these people home and visit with the new relies.”

Lee told her bling to disappear and felt less self-conscious once it was invisible. What she wasn’t aware of was that not one person there now thought of her as just plain Lee. The fact she was extraordinary, shone from her for all to see.

She went to find her daughter, as her boobs were killing her. She happily found Sean and retrieving Helen she sat on the nearest log and dropped a tit out. She got her daughter settled. She looked around at hearing the giggles and saw the cheeky grins.

“What?” she said to no one in particular.

Sean dropped down to his knees in front of her and gently kissed her. “That my love has to have been the most un-queenly but seriously sexy thing, I have ever seen.”

Lee dropped her eyes to see the raging hard–on her handsome husband was supporting. She looked back up into his eyes to see his love for her. “My boobs were busting. It’s a wonder I’m not drowning her,” she explained.

Lee then swapped Helen to the other side to release the tension still in that boob. She sighed in relief as the milk flowed. Helen had taken just enough from the other to stop it aching and dribbling down her chest. Sean scoped them both up and took them into the tent.

They entering the side that was supposedly theirs, and he set lee on her feet. Sean then stripped Lee as she fed the baby. He stripped himself and lay down, semi-propped up. He encouraged Lee to sit. She had little trouble wiggling down on his cock.

She knew it’s how it felt, it’s length and its thickness. Her cunnie happily gobbled it in. Sean was pleased to hold it in place to make her passage easier. Sitting on his hips, she rocked her hips as she fed her daughter.

Sean rubbed her clit with his thumb as Lee rocked, and he enjoyed her gripping and releasing his cock with her cunnie muscles. Sean had discovered that he loved helping Lee feed the baby in this manner. Lee said she found rocking on Sean very soothing. He always got up with Lee now.

They found a couple of hours sleep either side of her 04:00 hour feed and they were fine. It was no different to waking in the early hours for sex then going back to sleep. Neither of them slept more than five hours anyway.

Tony had also taken to helping Debora in this manner after Sean had said that it cut back on the frustration and randiness, Tony soon had Kyle in agreement. Not that Kyle needed an excuse to have Debora sitting on his cock. Tony and Sean were both happy the group sessions had dropped off, back to once or maybe twice a week.

The girls were too, and Kyle reluctantly had to agree. If it kept Tony and Deb happy, he was happy. Sean felt Kyle often initiated the group sessions just to make sure he and Lee still loved him. Either that or he just loved group sex and the more, the merrier. Sean felt it was a bit of both. Debbie and Tony were just as happy to cuddle as to do anything sexual.

Kyle still had a bit of an insecurity issue with his need to know that he was loved. Sean had noticed that Debora was much calmer these days since Tony had joined them and she had the kids. He believed she was content with her lot. It amazed him how well Deb and Tony knew Kyle.

The couple never failed to touch Kyle or kiss him if he had been away from them for any length of time. Sean and Lee had also gotten into the habit. A simple touch and you could feel the change in Kyle as he radiated happiness, knowing you loved him and wanted him around. His joy had a powerful effect on those in his vicinity.

Kyle and Tony now took turns with helping Debora feed the twins. They had also adopted half-bottle feeds. While Deb breastfed one and rocked on their cock, they bottle-fed the other baby, and then they swapped babies. Both groups were happy with this new arrangement.

They had left Helen in the nursery with the other two kids, as she liked their company. Kyle said Helen had the hots for Anton, and she would be his daughter-in-law in the future. Lee didn’t dispute this Sean had noticed.

Lee had swapped Helen again, but she didn’t suck for long, as she was full. Lee had no problem producing milk for her. So, Sean took her to pat her back. Lee lent forward and dropped the not yet empty boob into his mouth, and he happily sucked as he rubbed Helen’s back.

Lee rode his hips harder and rolled her hips even more as she squeezed his cock. She loved Sean sucking on her tits as he did it very differently to Helen.

Helen released her wind. Sean reluctantly released Lee and then lifted Helen up, wiping her mouth carefully. He then leaned over to place her safely in the low cradle. Now that his daughter was taken care of, he could help his wife scratch her itch. Sean rolled her over and pumped into her harder.

She smelt different, and it turned him on something fierce. Even Lee was a little surprised by his intensity. However, she was too busy enjoying him ramming his cock into her to pay it much mind. Sean bend back down and sucked firmly on the tit that he still hadn’t emptied. He hated to leave the job half done.

Lee felt the milk flow as he humped into her again and groaned as feelings from both stimulations coursed through her body. Her hips tightened, and he sucked as he hit her cervix again with his hard cock. She felt her muscles start to quiver.

It only spurred Sean on, and he changed to short sharp thrusts as she came for him. He released her breast and lifted his torso higher so he could drive his cock into her hard. He slammed home again, then again. Lee’s shaking cunnie and her groans of pleasure got the better of him, and he had to release.

He blew into her with several short sharp grunts. They were both shaken by the time he was empty and she full. He rolled her back over and half-propping himself back up onto the pillows. He then went back to rolling his hips into her quivering hips as he finished his meal, sucking more softly.

Lee happily rolled her hips on him and let him continue sucking on her tits. She felt very content. She loved making love with Sean as he still turned her on something fierce. Sean finished, and Lee flopped on to his chest to hug him.

For a little while, they lay quietly filled with contentment as Sean rubbed her back softly. Then he said, “Lee, honey, what happened to your old bling?”

“It would have returned to its box,” she said, sitting back up, curious as to why he asked.

“In the cavern on Watson Island?” he asked, looking at her as his hands slipped back to her lovely hips.

“No, my box is with yours in our apartment in Futura,” she replied, wondering what his problem was.

“Okay then, whose box is that one?” he asked, indicating the box sitting on the tent floor at the end of their bed, by lifting his nose at it.

“Shit,” said Lee when she twisted around. “That’s my old box. I wonder why it is here.”

“And why is it glowing? Does it want you to open it for some reason?” he asked. He had never seen it glow so bright.

Lee looked back at Sean and then grinned, “Well, that seems only fitting.”

He looked at her perplexed. “What?” he said.

“Well, a Queen should have at least a Lord for a husband,” she replied and grinned at him.

Sean looked at her and then back at the box. “Oh, bugger me with a big fucking cock,” he said. Lee had to giggle. “Crap, does this mean I have to hold all the wizard meetings and look after that bunch of oversexed riffraff?”

Lee laughed and kissed him. Releasing his exquisite lips that she loved to kiss, she said, “Well, better you than me. At least you have been trained better than I have to keep control of the riffraff.”

“Hey, I just thought of something. I’m now yours and Helen’s boss. So, I only have to worry about you two, and then you guys have to sort out the rest. I like that idea.”

“Well, don’t get too comfortable with it. As Helen’s boss, until she is old enough to take responsibility, you get to look after her riffraff. Since you have done a lot of the training with my team, I can just sit back and give them a nudge alone now and then,” Sean reasoned, happy with this idea.

“Shit, I’m going to have to set up a training school. We’ve now got all those mage and rookie boxes to fill as well. I think that is a good job for you, my love. You run the school; I’ll find the recruits.”

“Uh, uh, remember the ship, Lee? I’m a better 2IC. You are by far better at teaching than you realise. You had my troop eating out of your hand after one lesson. Look at DT, Qu, Terry and your old crew. They all idolise you, as do the rest.”

“The whole damn lot of them would lay their lives on the line and have, even if you don’t ask them too. As soon as I asked my guys to come on this mission, they just dropped everything because you wanted them.”

“Aeron said Carther and his girls were no different. Even Karri and the dads didn’t hesitate. No, I think if I’m to be the Lord Wizard of one of the Decads, one of my jobs is recruiting. It’s a shame Gary, isn’t a wizard. He was the best Sergeant I ever had. I miss him not being around.”

Sean thought for a bit, “Hey, I wonder if my apprentice wizard’s box would like to go to him? He’s a smart guy, and I bet he would take on the responsibilities of running the wizard’s school seriously. Look at the great job he has been doing in Clarksville.”

“Well, Hador said the box will look at multiple candidates. So maybe if you take the box to Gary, it can make a decision based on his character and abilities,” Lee replied.

Sean liked that idea. If he had to have an apprentice, he couldn’t think of anyone he would rather have as his right-hand man than Gary. He was looking at his box as he thought this, and it seemed to flash at him. He wondered if it just granted his wish. His gut feeling was that it had, and he was delighted.

Lee was thinking about the training facility. She really didn’t want all and sundry traipsing around on Watson Island. It was their retreat, actually of late it had become more their home than Futura.

“Hey, I wonder if Professor Bentley would like to become the wizard’s Chief Archivist. If we give him access to the books, then he can finish Rah’s cataloguing. I bet he would even qualify as a Lore Mage.”

Lee crawled off Sean and looked back at the box thoughtfully, “If we set the training camp up, on his island, it is still in the neutral zone but private. It’s just far enough away, yet it is still easy to access from Clarksville. Plus, I think at least half of our new group if not all of them will end up as my wizards for Harmony, solving that little problem.”

Sean shook his head as Lee was at it again, finding solutions to problems he didn’t even know existed. He crawled off the mattress and went over to the box and placed his hands on it. Sure enough, it opened, and his bling disappeared off his person. He shivered at the loss.

He happily put on his new bling. He noticed the armbands were in the box, and so was the pad that doubled as a minder that they had renamed Mads. “Hey Lee, is this your Mad?”

Lee looked at him and refocused as she suddenly realised, he had accessed the box; she had been deep in thought. She looked at the Mad. “Well yes and no, it’s tied to the box. My personal stuff will be on the server, and as soon as I get a new one, I’ll update it. But the database of what I’ve learnt will be on it for you to access.”

Happy with her answer, he placed it on his wrist, and it attached itself. It had felt a bit weird when the old bling disappeared. He also felt a little different with the new bling. He guessed it was because it was a more powerful box. A shiver ran down his spine.

“Well they are probably waiting for us to get out of the tent, so it can be packed up,” Sean said.

Lee grinned, “No, I contacted Hador, and he gave me a location, so I just shifted the lot of us there while I was feeding Helen. The rest of our people are out meeting the locals. I suppose we had better put in an appearance. Anne is coming to get Helen, so we had better get dressed.”

Her platinum dress and Sean’s platinum jumpsuit appeared on the bed with a new Mad and two new armbands. Lee sighed and explained the clothes, “We had better look good for the local gentry.”

Sean laughed. She was the most reluctant ruler he had ever heard of or seen. He got up and kissed her and then started getting dressed. He noticed she had included a cape for him. She hadn’t disappeared to get the items.

He wondered just how powerful she was now as their Queen. He had felt the immediate difference when he put on her old bling. If she was supposed to be able to control Lord Wizards, it must be immense. He could see why such power could corrupt the wearer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.