Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 25: A Clash of Wills

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Clash of Wills - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

Monday morning came, and the War Party was packed and ready to go.

They found that they also had four new members to the team. Ross, Gormán, Daigh and Onchú flew in and presented themselves to Lee. They informed her faeries were the best people to use for infiltration and scouts.

They all disappeared and then reappeared a minute later to prove their point. Even Lee had trouble picking them out, and none of the others could see them at all. But the faeries assured Lee, they could see them.

Lee looked at Sean, and he shrugged. He had no problem including them, and they did have a point, they could be very useful. Lee told the group she, Sean, Kyle, Tony and the faeries would blink in first.

They would ensure the campsite was still safe. They would erect the shield and set the faeries up as lookouts and come back and get the rest of them. All agreed this was a good plan. They were only gone for about twenty minutes.

Two hours later, the camp was established. Lee and Sean were delighted with how well they all worked together. They had kept the noise down and efficiently went about the chores they had each been assigned. Her shield was designed to block their sounds, but even so, they still kept it to a minimum not wishing to push their luck.

The shield was designed to turn unwanted visitors away from the area. If someone with magical powers did get close enough to the shield, they would feel the tell-tail tingle. Lee told the group the two red-head men with the big moustaches were shield mages. They would be the most likely culprits if the shield was breached.

Gary asked if she could temporarily exclude the shields so they could see if they could get back in. Lee saw the worth of the exercise. The fairies said the area was clear, so they all stuck out and then tried to sneak back in.

The human shields were all able to penetrate the protective shield after about fifteen minutes, but the Genteli had much more trouble. They all agreed they needed practice. Lee said she would add it to the next lot of training exercises they did. Happy, they all went back to their assigned duties.

While Lee’s party were getting organised to shift to Rahia Island, Jahn had a massive argument with Hador. He had planned to go with the hunting party. But Jahn was adamant he needed Hador here. “Look I’m leaving you the twins to protect you,” Hador said.

“No, they would better be going than you. They could scout out the area and make sure the visitors are not coming from that way,” Jahn said.

“Shit,” said Hador, he wasn’t happy. “Fine then, Alec, you go tell them they are not staying and why because I’m damned if I’ll do it. I’d rather go argue my cranky wife.” He stormed off to tell the hunting party Yves and Snorre would be leading it.

Michella had taken a dislike to Jahn and had been letting Hador know it. Jahn’s compulsion on Hador had him at odds with himself, his wife and his new abilities. He was just as cranky as Michella.

Alec sighed and went to the twin’s home. He knocked but didn’t get an answer and let himself in. Hearing noise from one of the rooms, he approached and stuck his head in the doorway. It didn’t take him long to decide his news, just might have to wait.

Yves was lying on the bed. His cock embedded in Janta. Snorre was behind her also with his cock in her. The boys were happily working her between them. Alec felt his own cock rise at the sight. It had been a couple of days since he and Jahn had made love and watching these three going for it, wasn’t helping.

He’d had both those lovely cocks in him several times over the years. The boys had never been terribly discriminating in whom they fucked. He knew they were just as happy to do each other if no one else was available to join them.

He watched as their cocks slid in and out of Janta. He found his hand was rubbing his own rod as he got off watching them. She didn’t seem to have much of a problem taking both of them. He watched as she happily wiggled between them.

He squeezed and jacked his own cock harder. He soon found he was jamming back on his own cock in time with Snorre ramming his into Janta. The guy had good action and liked a long stroke that Alec remembered well.

Her smell and moans were intoxicating, and Alec realised that she was indeed in season. He watched as Yves slammed her back down on his cock. As she hit bottom, Snorre rammed back in from behind as Yves held her in place for his brother. She moaned again.

Yves pulled her back up as Snorre slid back out and they did it again, many times. Their synchronisation demonstrated thy had practised this manoeuvre many times in the past.

Alec could tell that Janta was coming as the boys repeated actions sped up. Yves was getting faster on each stroke and not pulling her as far forward. Snorre wasn’t pulling as far back either. Janta sandwiched between them started shaking up a storm.

She expressed her appreciation of their efforts, as they pumped her again and again. Alec could feel his own balls tighten up as the boys did several quicker hard thrusts, and then they moaned as they blew together.

Alec stepped back around the door out of sight and finished off his own orgasm by pumping his cock hard until a few seconds later, he too had to blow. Gaining his breath, he went into the bathing chamber and cleaned himself up.

He came back out into the kitchen and called out, “Hey, boys, are you up yet?”

He heard a scramble in the room and sniggered. “Be up in a minute,” Snorre called out. Alec had to laugh after that little effort, he didn’t think either man would be up for a while.

He put a pot on the woodstove for tea while he waited for them to get presentable. He was sitting at the table with his cup when they finally appeared. Janta came over and leant down to kiss his cheek.

Alec grabbed her hand and turned to face her. He looked at her quizzically and then placed his other hand on her tummy. “Oh my, you really have been a naughty girl.”

Janta gave him a look wondering what he was on about. He grinned and rubbed her tummy. “Did you know, most people think you can’t tell identical twins apart? But you can. The differences are very subtle, but they are there.”

“Now these two little ladies will be what we call fraternal twins. As they are from different eggs and will both come from the same womb, at the same time. However, they will also have different daddies.”

What he was saying finally sunk in around the room. “Looks like you guys solved the problem of who was to be the first husband. You both are.”

“How can you know this?” Janta asked in awe as she placed her hand protectively over her tummy.

“The box Jahn had me to open seems to have increased my healing abilities. I’m a Shaman Mage. And apparently, I can tell if you’re having babies too,” Alec said with a big smile.

He very much liked this new ability. He could tell that she was healthy and more than capable of carrying the twin’s full term. He was very happy for the three of them.

Janta suddenly found she was being hugged by two big, even happier men.

Alec smiled. “Well since you two have done the deed it shouldn’t be a problem if you lead the hunt. Jahn needs Hador here. He would also like you to keep a lookout for any unwanted visitors. He thinks they will come from the north. I believe that is the direction you guys are going?”

The twins looked at each other. They didn’t want to go but knew they had little choice. Plus, if they go, the hunt will be over sooner and the sooner they could get married. They were the best spear throwers. The quicker they got the deer down, the faster they could be back. Reluctantly they went to sort out their packs and find the other hunters.

Alec made his way back to Jahn. When he entered their room, Jahn turned and looked at him funny and then frowned. He could smell cum on Alec. At first, he thought it was some other man’s but realised it was Alec’s own discharge. He had relieved himself. Jahn shook his head.

“I’m sorry, Alec, I forgot,” he said sadly. He started pulling his shirt up over his head. Alec watched with interest as Jahn began to disrobe. The man fiddled with the drawstring as he toe-healed his shoes off. Alec noted his cock was rising in his pants as he tried to get them off.

He soon found his own coming to attention in response and pulled his own shirt off. He looked at Jahn again in time to see him pull the waist of his pants forward over his cock head and let them drop to the floor. Alec dropped his shirt and toe-heeled his own shoes off as Jahn walked towards him, cock swaying.

Alec tried to get his own stings undone, but Jahn gently pushed his hands out of the way and worked at the knot. He leant forward and sucked on Alec’s nipple swirling his tongue around and then flicking the hard numb. Alec groaned softly and felt his pants slid to the floor.

Jahn stepped closer and swayed his hips, so he was rubbing against Alec’s groin. His own dick was just long enough that it was ticking under Alec’s balls and banging into his thighs. Alec reached down and grabbing Jahn under the butt cheeks, he lifted the small man up until he could kiss him.

Jahn slid his arms around Alec’s neck and his feet around his waist. Alec lifted him a little higher so his cock could move forwards. He spread Jahn’s cheeks and poked him with his cock. He felt Jahn open, and he pushed him down a little as he rolled his hips up and felt himself penetrate Jahn further.

Jahn moaned in his mouth and then kissed him harder. Alec lifted him a little and rammed him down further to impale him on his cock. Jahn happily moaned again and clenched around him. As he released, Alec lifted him again.

This time Alec controlled Jahn’s going up and down his cock, making sure he got lower on each downward thrust. He was enjoying Jahn’s cock sliding up and down his belly as he moved the man on his own cock. He played ride the cock for a little while but really want to fuck Jahn hard. He walked him over to the table and gently lowered him on it.

Then he slid both arms under Jahn’s knees forcing him wider and lifting his arse so he could fuck him deeper. He was soon happily fucking into the man with long slow deep strokes jamming into him hard when their hips connected.

“Gods Alec, I could die a happy man with you fucking me to the other side,” Jahn said. He happily clamped on Alec’s dick as he tried to pull back eliciting a moan and making Alec thrust back into him harder. Alec increased the pace enjoying having his cock going in and out of Jahn.

Alec could see Jahn’s cock twitching, so he released one leg and started jacking him as he continued fucked in and out of him. Jahn was really starting to moan and was clenching him hard. Alec was beginning to get to the point he needed to go faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.