Delta: Original
Chapter 21: Dear John

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Dear John - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

Justin was sitting on the small hill watching the digger coming out of the entrance to the new mine that he had helped get started nine days before. The young Prol woman operated it deftly.

He was delighted with his work here. He had come back to Clarksville the day after they had helped Lee build the UN Compound. Their father had inadvertently, taught him and Kim to teleport between planets. They had picked up the basics for ‘on a planet’ from Lee.

Allan had been impressed by Kim surprising Lee and had told Kim she could take them home. He sent her the instructions and spells, which she immediately sent to Justin. They had been happily exchanging anything new they learnt from the others.

Kyle’s recycling spells that he had taught Kim had become some of Justin’s favourite spells along with Lee’s compacting and separating spells. The siblings had little difficulty linking their minds and learning from each other like Kyle and Lee.

Allan had said that he and Zan would provide the extra energy and he and Kim had taken them home. Justin guessed that his dad hadn’t realised they had actually done the shifting, as he had been doing the spell as well thinking he was helping Kim.

Kim had already expanded it around the rest of them with Justin’s help. They had discussed the differences later, and both were happy with the new skills they had learnt that day. They had emptied the munchies cabinet while they talked to their family’s amusement. Even Tyson had commented they would out eat him at the rate they were going.

Kim had crawled into his bed later that night. Justin had automatically pulled her into his embrace and found himself kissing her and massaging a very nice but still smallish tit before he realised the soft full lips and tit didn’t belong to Adison.

Kim had kissed him back, and her hand had wandered down to stoke his very hard cock. The long firm fingers had also alerted him to the fact it wasn’t Adison.

The familiarity of the fingers also triggered half-memories of those fingers having been on his cock before. He realised it wasn’t the first time Kim had felt him up while he slept. Mortified, he even had a vague memory of that hand doing more. He pulled back off her and looked down on his half-sister.

“I don’t think this is a good idea, Kimmy. I love you very much as my sister, and you have become part of me since we bonded when we got our boxes. But you’re still not sixteen, and I don’t think the others would understand either,” he smoothed back her long fringe.

Kim squeezed his still hard cock and replied, “Please, Justin, the damn itch is intolerable, and I only trust you.”

Her hand continued to squeeze him as it was sliding up and down the silk of his boxers, making him harder. The heat from her hand had him throbbing. He really should remove it.

“Sweetie I can’t do that to you. It wouldn’t be right even if the Genteli here do it. Brothers shouldn’t fuck their sisters in our society,” he told her.

Kim pouted, “Can you at least get me to come, so I get some relief. You can use your mouth or fingers if you prefer not to fuck me properly.”

“Kimmy,” he said in exasperation. He finally had to grab her hand before he did fuck her. Her desires were really affecting him, and he felt their magic had a lot to do with it.

“Please Justin it hurts, and I can’t seem to do it by myself well enough to get the itch to stop.”

“No cock,” he said, finding he was weakening to her desires. Of all his siblings, he could never handle Kim being in pain. It was one of the main reasons he couldn’t turn them away the day they turned up on his doorstep and had been very protective of her since.

“Whatever just do something, Justin,” Kim told him.

Justin found himself between her legs and tentatively licked her. She groaned and thrust her hips up for more, so he licked again. She tasted different from Adison, but he liked her flavour and soon found his lips sucking gently on her cunnie lips.

Her hips thrust up again and he sucked harder and then thrust his tongue inside her. Her cunnie had a different shape and feel, and he started exploring. Forgetting whose cunnie it was as he simply reacted to her reactions.

He sucked harder and flicked his tongue in and out of her as she humped into his face. Her long fingers were tangled in his hair. She was encouraging him to do more to her and then moaned in appreciation when he did. He soon found his fingers in her tight hole, and he sucked on her clit and slid them in and out of her.

It wasn’t long before she clamped his fingers tighter, and her hips started to shake, so he thrust harder. He heard her release a long moan and he thrust his fingers in again, as she shook and came for him. He sucked in her juices, pleased with his efforts to satisfy her.

He found himself kissing his way up her lovely body. He stopped to kiss the growing tits and noticed the changes. She was going to have a nice rack on her when she finished growing them, he decided.

He got to her mouth and kissed her hard. She wiggled, and he found his cock nudging her entrance. He was just about to thrust in when some part of his brain nudged him, and he remembered whose cunnie he was just about to enter. Reluctantly, he pulled back and rolled off her.

They both lay panting on the bed. Kim rolled over and tucked herself into his side. “Do you want me to relieve you?” she asked softly.

Justin let out a guff and hugged her titties into his side. Yes, he did, but he wouldn’t. “I’ll be alright, Kimmy. I suggest you go back to your bed. I can’t guarantee what I would do if I wake with you in my arms sis. Plus, it’s not unheard of for Adison to visit me early,” he reminded her.

“Lucky girl,” she said. “I hope I find a guy like you, Justin. Cause this itch can get really bad some nights.”

Justin knew what she meant and found he was sad to see her crawl out of his bed. He hoped Adison did come to wake him in the morning. He at least could relieve himself for now, since Kim was gone. He hopes she didn’t realise just how close he came to fucking her properly.

She was turning into a very sexy woman. He hoped their change didn’t have her looking for relief with the wrong guy. She was only shy her birthday by a couple of months. He worried that if she came to him again, he might not be able to pull back next time.

He didn’t feel she was supposed to be with him like that. Plus, she was his sister, and his upbringing didn’t sit well with him taking advantage of her like that either. He got up, went and used his shower to wash the smell of Kim off and relieve himself. He had to agree with Kim it wasn’t as satisfying as a cunnie squeezing it.

He couldn’t go back to sleep, so he went for a walk. He had been, thinking of the gems and wanted to go have another look. Adison had also told him earlier she was off to Ogilhinn in the morning, so wouldn’t be staying the night. It was probably why Kim felt safe to come to him.

Adison had made love to him, kissing him all over as if she was committing him to memory. She had then sucked him until he came. While he was still hard, she had climbed on. He had little trouble re-staffing so she could ride him to both their satisfaction.

She had kissed him hard and hugged him tight before she got out of his bed and then walked out. Her departure had a strange feeling to it, and he had wondered then if he would ever have her in his bed again.

He wasn’t surprised that he reacted to Kim, believing it was Adison coming back to him. He had still hoped she would come in the morning after his encounter with Kim, but she didn’t. Her mother said she had left earlier on the transporter. She was surprised Adison hadn’t seen Justin before she left.

That night, he still felt unsettled after she left. At a loose end, he had gone for a walk again. He rarely slept for more than four hours at night. He had gotten into the habit of catnapping while he studied. A half-hour nap now and then and he was fine.

Since Lee had given him and Kim their rookie boxes, he would often find Kim out in the lounge studying and would join her in the quiet early hours. Lee had let them access the wizard’s primer, and they were fascinated with it.

They loved discussing the spells, their benefits and possible consequences. Kim had already worked out how to do a glamour, and he had worked out how to use Lee’s shield that she had used to hold the topsoil in the air in his diggings.

Kim had never been a good sleeper, either. It was often why she had ended up in his bed in the past. She said she always slept better with him guarding her nightmares. Strangely, he had usually slept longer and better if she was with him as well. He had missed her not being in his bed.

The problem was that after their recent experiences, and her changes in body shape were worked against him. He wasn’t sure he could trust himself to not find his cock between her legs and his hand on her tit when he woke if she crawled into bed with him again.

Having tasted her, he didn’t think he would resist fucking her next time. She was growing into a gorgeous and desirable young woman. He had always felt closest to Kim of all the girls. He deduced that the rookie boxes were not helping them either.

Justin was standing beside a linger when he thought of the gems they had found in Clarksville and the hill they had flattened, and he blinked. The next thing he knew, he was standing where the hill had been. Since he was there and it was a lovely night, he went for a walk towards the hill that Lee had moved the excess rock towards.

As he got closer, he sensed them. He was halfway up the hill when he found what he thought was an extensive area with a lot more gems than he had found earlier under the section they had moved. He walked around it, extending his senses to map the area.

It was a huge area that the gems were scattered over, and many of them were very deep. Justin had found that his abilities to sniff the gems out had improved since he now wore the bling. He was pleased by his find.

He then realised his next problem, it was night-time. He had exhausted his crystals and didn’t have the energy required to get back to Futura. He had to walk the five klicks back to Clarksville. He was very glad that any nocturnal predators were not in the area at that time.

When he got to the gate, he didn’t wish to upset the guard by calling to him. He found that he had enough energy to pop through the gate. It wasn’t hard to find a linger, and he borrowed the power from it to blink back home, very pleased with himself.

The next morning, he asked Gavin if he could go look at a project for Gary and Nick. Gavin assured him the sale of the gems he had found on his first day had paid for the wages of the Prols for the next several years.

The three new locations he had directed them to would keep them out of trouble for some time. He was more than happy if Justin went and helped Gary for as long as he needed him.

Gavin laughed and said, “I’ll send Nick the bill for your consolation services.”


Back on the hill.

Looking at the girl in the digger reminded Justin that Gavin had previously told him that the Prols weren’t stupid, just very set in their ways. He had a lot of opposition when he tried to get the older men to use his machines.

He had found that if he got to the young ones who were just reaching work age, he had been able to train his machine operators. He had also found that the girls were his best operators. The men had given him grief when he first started training them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.