Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: UNSEC Village

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: UNSEC Village - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

Everyone got up early and enjoyed Erving’s excellent serve-yourself breakfast.

Everyone wanted to go see what the wizards were going to do, so they all went to Clarksville. The wizards were soon amused by the audience they had. As just about everyone from Clarksville also turned up. Lee had them all congregate across the river on the opposing high bank, from where they were going to work.

Lee, Kyle, Tony and Sean did a quick survey of the area and agreed on a plan of attack. The got the picture set of what they wanted to achieve. They ‘hummed’ and ‘ahed’ for a bit about including the rookies, they decided why the hell not.

Lee picked Justin, while Kyle got Kim and Sean, his mum, Anne. They wanted the most experienced with the rookies. Aeron was to help Karri. Zan got Uren. Tony was paired with Antonio and Allan with Robert. Lee also got her dad, Pete.

Lee got them all together in the centre of the area they were going to alter. She got them all too open a link in their minds to receive what she wanted them to do and how to do it. The seven teams then moved to their assigned position, and Lee started the spell.

The on looks watched and the topsoil, plants and trees were lifted high into the air and then stayed there. The rocks rumbled in the centre of the small hill that separated the two rivers. A depression formed as the rocks were pushed outwards.

They started rolling out like the waves caused by a pebble dropped into a pool of still water. After they rolled out to form a 200m wide inner slightly triangular circle, the wizards then teleported inside the ring and turned to face the rocks.

The rocks then rolled back further until they stopped a couple of metres short of the two rivers and formed a ridge around the back, so an approximately 600-acre area was in the middle.

The rocks started to bind and formed a 3m wide bottom section of the wall that was smooth and straight on the outside. It sloped in on the first metre them rose to finish at 3m high on the inside and 220cm wide at the top, that was to become the walkway.

Thinner walls formed on the sides of the walkway with a low metre high wall on both sides. The outside of the wall than supported the metre high merlons. Gaps 8m’s wide were left for the gateways to provide access across each river.

Three gateways gave access for the wider back section. They bridged the gateways on the top with an arch topped by the walkways and walls. On the two sides that were on the riverbanks, they cut the outside of the walls down, so its base was 4m below the top of the current water level.

The base of the new plateau inside the walls stood 3m higher than the tops of the river level. They even remembered to leave weep holes so rain run-off could make its way to the rivers and the moat. Pipes could be bought back in for the water reticulation systems. Sewerage was recycled, so it wasn’t a problem. Lee had them dump the excess rock back inside on the plateau for now.

A 4m deep by 8m wide depression was made behind the back wall to form the back of the moat. The dirt and rocks were formed up to build a wall that would be 4m higher than the surface of the river on the other side of the moat. The gaps were made to match the three gateways. The landside walls continued for 20m up each side of the rivers.

Five piles were extracted from the leftover rubble and deposited just inside the gates. Lee lifted the plants and topsoil high is the air over about a 1.5km area on the plain. The excess dirt and rocks were crushed and spread out over the plane to leave the wall 2m’s high on that side. It sloped back gently so the water would run off into the rivers either side.

It was compacted from solid in the new base to looser on top for the plants. The plants and topsoil were then deposited back on the area. The plugs left in the moat dissolved and the spectators watched as water flooded into the moat and filled it.

Lee, Sean, Tony, Zan and Kyle then moved their groups to each gateway. While Aeron and Allan’s teams concentrated on the inside of the compound. The spectators watched as the piles of rubble started compacting and extending out over the moat and rivers.

The moat bridges seamlessly formed with the land between the walls. The river bridges extended to about 15m’s past the edge of the river embankment. A metre-high wall formed on the sides of the bridges. They then extended the roads for about another 20m as well. They could be added to later.

Lee, Justin and Pete were doing the biggest bridge over the main river. Lee had Pete hold one of Justin’s hands while she held the other. Lee got Pete to hold his wand out to the side.

She told the two of them to push the rocks towards the entrance and bind them together. Pete found he had trouble combining the elements of the rocks.

Justin said, “You push the rocks to about where they need to be, and I’ll bond them okay?”

“Right,” said Pete. He had no trouble pushing the rocks. Lee found she too, just became a rock pusher. Justine seemed to be the catalyst that provided the best and strongest bonds. After the initial false start, their bridge rocketed over the river.

Then they pushed the rocks to build the side walls. Lee was amused as Justin redirected rocks and made a very pretty wave pattern with the rocks.

“Hey, Lee, how about we add an arch to match?” Justin said.

“Sure, why not,” Lee replied. She looked at the pile of rocks left and noticed for the first time most of the stones left were pink and green quartz type rocks. She suspected Justin had put them aside. He seemed to have a real knack with shifting rocks.

The three of them lifted them up and dropped them at the other end. Justin flashed a pattern complete with elemental structure at Lee. She followed his design, and the two spiralling green columns grew up on either side of the end of the bridge.

Darker green spears of stone seemed to jut out like the occasional leaf, and pink stones grew to look like roses. The two columns thinned a little and folded over gracefully until they met in the centre and wrapped around each other. More pink flowers and dark green leaves appeared. Lee noted he was careful not to aim the leaves inwards until the top.

“Damn Justin, that is one cool arch, son,” Pete said. He had mostly helped by lifting stones so Lee and Justin could pluck out what they wanted.

Lee looked at the base of the bridge, “Justin, what are those?” she said.

Justin looked a little sheepish, “It’s a footbridge.”

Pete and Lee had to laugh, embedded in the bridge made in what looked like stainless-steel plate were large footprints going over on the left and coming back on the right.

Kyle and Kim also had fun. They were building what should have been one of the simple bridges over the moat. However, Kim decided since it was the one that would probably have the most use it should look nice. Kyle found he became the pusher of rock and Kim the bonder.

They got the basic base over the moat in short order but then Kim started playing. Kim said she wanted to split the rubble into different piles depending on the type of rock it was and the elements in it were. So, Kyle passed his basic knowledge of recycling onto her.

Kim grinned and flashed him a picture of what she wanted to do. Kyle laughed, and they sorted the rocks. Crushing and reforming them. They built the primary walls and concaved the tops. About every 2m, they peeked at a high point. They then built her arch. The sides were basically square, but also slightly concaved.

They arced out up to a height of three metres and a metre wider than the bridge. Then they arced back in and up to the central point was 5m from the ground. Each of the four sides had a full but gentle twist in them, so the side started and finished on the same side.

They then shifted the other rocks and spread them over the base up the walls and over the arch. It now looked like the bridge was covered in a bluey-green marble with fine interwoven streaks of pink, red, black and yellow.

Down the centre in dashes, about 15cm wide and a meter long and then apart were white glassy looking lines like the white lines on the road. Kim said they should fluoresce at night. They had left the marble on the base, slightly rough, so it wasn’t slippery.

Lee and her team blinked over and told them it was impressive. They then took them to see Justin’s handy work. Kim loved the footprints. They then blinked to Sean and Anne.

Kim and Justin did a bit of decorating here as well. He had a lot of iron and magnetite in his rubble. So, they made an arch that looked like leaping flames and paved his bridge in red and white tiles in a checker pattern. Alternating, black and white stripes down the middle acted as the divider.

They also decorated Zan’s and Tony’s bridges as well. Zan had a lot of purple streaked slate in his rubble, so they started his bridge using a triangular pattern and built his arch using half meter high and square on the base pyramids.

They looked like a giant had jammed them down onto the point of the one below. Across the top, they angled over until the middle two looked like they had been stuck threw each other.

Tony’s was over the other river, so they added short merlons on his walls. His rubble had a bit of everything in it. So, they made strips of different materials, so one side pointed down on the left and back into the compound on the right. They continued the pattern up the walls and made a zigzag pattern as his arch.

On the embankment on the opposite side of the spectators, was a steeper embankment leading to a small hill that was 10m higher than the walls of the enclosed area.

Lee teleported her teams to the spectators’ side of the river. They stopped for a quick breather emptying the baskets of food and flasks of tea and coffee that Erving had given them to take with them.

Then Lee got them to spread out, so they were about 200m apart. They aimed their wands at the hill. The spectators watched as the topsoil, blocks of dirt and rocks, around the root balls of the trees and the plants, lifted to 10m above the hill for around a 2km square area from them.

The top of the hill rumbled and started rolling off towards the next low hill. It churned as it rolled back for the two klicks to form a flattish plain that sloped up very gently into the even higher elevation behind.

The front lower edge slopped back for about a 30m into the river. They compacted the new rock base, but left the top couple of metres or so with lightly compacted dirt and rocks. Depressions were created for tree roots and the plants and topsoil deposed back onto the area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.