Delta: Original
Chapter 10: Mages

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Mages - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - July/02 - (Earth - Jan/2095) ~~

“Hey son, do you feel up to some visitors?”

“Hey dad, so are you guys finally ready to come to visit?” Sean asked back excitedly.

“Yes, your mother and sister have been nagging me incessantly for weeks and so have Antonio and Pete. We have things pretty much under control as far as the land allocation is going. As we’ve already told everyone we’re in, it’s now up to them.”

“As you know, Australia and North America are in. West Europe and Russia will probably be signed up in the next couple of weeks. Antonio has told them to do what we did and fight about the particulars later.”

“Plus, they won’t want to the North Americans to have too big a march on them. The rest are still arguing and wanting to renegotiate everything. We just stopped arguing. They either sign or they don’t.”

“We have found a couple of new managers for the business side of things. Hope you don’t mind, but we used your employment database vetting system and now have some outstanding employee’s. So, we reckon we can take off for two to three weeks no problems,” Robert told him.

“So are the crystals charged?”

“Yeah, the boys helped me pull the tarps off two days ago. It’s damn bright in there. But whatever you did to the dome it doesn’t shine out at night, so I have four very excited people standing here beside me waiting for you to zap us over,” Robert concluded.

Sean laughed. “Okay, give me a few minutes I have to collect some people my end. I will give you a call back when we are in place.”

Sean called Lee and Kyle and told them that the relies were coming. He met them in the transporter room on Watson Island. They had thought of shifting it, but Lee said, maybe later they would. For now, it was alright where it was.

Sean called his dad back. His dad said they were all in the circle and ready. A couple of seconds later, the visitors found themselves inside a hot room, which smelt of sulphur. It was dimly lit, but the light was increasing as they stood and looked around.

“Well, not exactly what I was expecting,” Pete said.

Lee grinned at her dad. “Welcome to my lair, said the spider to the fly.”

He barked out a laugh and stepped out of the circle to gently hug his very pregnant daughter. They hugged for some time, and Lee even cried softly on her father’s shoulder. They were not alone.

Kyle found himself wrapped into his father’s arms for the first time in his life. A peace came over him, and he sighed and hugged his dad harder.

“Boy, you have no idea, how long I have waited to be able to hug you. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you when you were growing up son,” he said gruffly. Kyle could only hug him back and sniff back his own tears.

Sean was busy hugging his parents and his sister Karri. He hugged his mum hard and kissed her forehead. “I’ve you missed you, mum,” he said, and she hugged him as hard. Drako sniffed the hair of the short woman in Sean’s arms.

She was the one, from whom he had gotten most of his Aboriginal heritage and blue eyes. She was above average but not an overly tall woman. She still had a lovely figure, and her pretty face looked younger than her years. Only a smattering of silver could be detected in her burgundy hair.

Sean released his mother to find himself wrapped in his dad’s arms. “I always knew you were special boy, I’m proud of you,” his father said as he stepped back.

“Thanks, dad. Oh, this is Drako dad, he has been dying to meet you,” Sean said. Drako eyed off Sean’s dad and then jumped to his shoulder and rubbed his head against his cheek. Robert put his hand up and gently ran it down Drako’s soft, scaly snout.

“You are a handsome fellow, aren’t you? It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Drako purred, and Robert had to laugh. Drako happily settled on his shoulder, making no move to return to Sean.

Sean turned and found his sister in his arms. He hugged her tight. They had always been close in spite of the five-year difference in their ages. After he hugged her, he stepped back and held her hands as he did, he rubbed his thumbs over her fingers. He lifted up her left hand that was bare of adornment. He looked at her questioningly.

“I dumped him about six months ago,” she said.

Sean looked at their parents, but their tight expression told him there was more to the story. He was sure he would find out later. He looked back at Karri. “You look good, sis. Though, I might have to keep an eye on you.”

Karri looked at him with her big blue eyes. They weren’t as dark as Sean’s or Anne’s but lighter like their dads. They were the first thing you noticed. She wasn’t as tall as him, but she still topped in at 180cm. She had let her hair grow longer, and it now sat halfway down her back in long ringlets, the red highlights more prominent than Sean’s.

Her figure was slim, but she was very fit and had all the right curves in all the right places. She had the same dusty skin tone and lightly flaring nose and full sensual lips. She had also acquired their mother’s larger boobs.

“Why?” she asked.

Kyle answered for Sean, “Damn girl, you’re going to have the local male population salivating.”

Karri rolled her eyes at him. “Men,” she huffed.

Kyle shrugged, “When you’re hot, you’re hot. And you’re hot.”

Sean looked at Kyle and with mock sternness said, “And she is way out of your league, Bro.”

Kyle grinned at Sean, “And don’t I know it.” They all had to laugh. It broke up some of the emotional tension in the room.

The three wizards gave the visitors a quick tour of the cave system and explained that it used to belong to the dragons. Drako was the last dragon to be born here, and it had been was the old wizards treasure cave.

They took them outside to show them the view. Their visitors were amazed by the interesting place being shown to them. It was a decent-sized island, and Lee and Sean had barely had a chance to explore it.

“Oh my,” said Karri “This place is amazing. It’s so alien, but it’s still charmingly beautiful.”

“We will take you to our holiday home,” said Sean. “It’s called the Wizards Retreat. I’m not sure if we should take you to either of the settlements though, as it may be a bit harder to explain you being here to everyone else. But the people we have working here are very good at keeping secrets.”

They went back to get the luggage and transported their guests to the holiday home. “Ah, this more like what I expected,” grinned Pete.

The others grinned at him. Since they still had three wizard’s rooms empty, they put them in them. They had moved the wall in Tony’s room, so the two rooms were size equal. Tony said the kids could have it later. In the meantime, it was for family guests to use.

So, they put Pete and Antonio in there. Robert and Anne got one unit and Karri got the other. They then introduced the visitors to the staff who were around.

When the visitors collected their individual luggage from the pile, Robert informed Sean that the other boxes were for them. Drako hoped off Robert’s shoulder where he had happily been all this time, and he dropped onto the boxes and sniffed around.

He started pawing at one of the boxes that had small holes in it. He growled at the box. A muffled, “Woof, woof, grrhhh,” came from inside.

Lee looked at Sean, and he grinned. He went over to the box and opened it. He and Drako looked inside to see six small faces peering up at them. Drako sniffed at the largest puppy, and it sniffed him back and then licked him. Drako returned the lick. Lee and Kyle looked over Sean’s should at the six Blue-heeler cattledog pups.

“I had fun finding six pups that weren’t related,” Robert happily told them. “The largest one is the boss lady. That one with the black patch over his eye, this one with the saddle and that one with the two black front feet are the males. The other two are females. They are all from station stock so it should be easy to train to herd.”

“Which pair are we keeping Lee? The other pairs are for Dave and Nick,” Sean told her as he happily lifted the excited little bundles out of the box to run around.

Which they happily did sniffing everything and everyone. They all had to laugh when Black Feet peed on the floor. Lee looked at them with raised eyebrows. She decided, definitely not that one.

She was still getting over what Sean had ordered for the babies. He had even ordered clothes for Debora’s son. Adding he was sure their next child would be boy, so they wouldn’t go astray. Plus, lots of other women would probably like to have them in the system.

She was amused when he happily scanned the items into the replication system, including the various sizes of nappies and toddler pants. She was even more amused when she found out he had left his dad with a second list of items to borrow and scan in for him.

As she had ended up with two pallets each of coffee and assorted chocolates and one each of coca, Peanut Paste and Vegemite she had brought half here. She had split the other half in half again.

She put her half into storage in Futura and gave the other to Magda to sell. Magda had reported two days later that there too many damn Australians living here. The Vegemite was the first to go, and then the Peanut Paste wasn’t far behind it. Lee and Sean both had to laugh.

They thought it even funnier when Justin informed Magda he had a 12m container of Aussie products she could sell for him. She couldn’t get the container emptied fast enough.

But it didn’t stay on her shelves any longer than Lee’s products did even at the exorbitant prices she charged for them. Magda even had to limit the number purchased so it could be shared around. They even had to stop a fight over the last packet of Tim-tams.

Justin was amused by the very tidy profit he made. He did make sure he kept a carton of each product for his family until his next shipment came back with Esky. Magda made sure she put in her orders as well.

Lee had put the cot that Sean ordered on the island. The one Bones had made for her was in Futura. Both nurseries were set up ready to go. She had transferred most of the baby stuff into the system on Utopia so Debora and the other ladies could get it replicated.

Dave now made the breast milk substitute, and it was sold through Irene’s store. Magda had even expanded her cannery and was making purees and meals suitable for babies and toddlers. These and the other baby items had become very popular with the local population.

Lee looked at the puppies, “Which two do you like best Drako?”

Drako looked at her then sniffed each puppy in turn. He licked the large female again and then the largest male that had the patch over his eye and then looked at Lee.

“Boss Lady and Patches, it is,” she said. Not in the least surprised, her menagerie had grown. She hoped the puppies got on with Miss Piggy and Sooty. Somehow, she had a feeling they would end up being best friends.

Lee called Marty, their chief herder and got him to come and collect the puppies. The poor man wasn’t sure what to do with them never having seen dogs before. Robert handed him a crate of dog food and told him to find them somewhere warm to sleep and give them a can of food and a bowl of water to settle them down.

Lee also reminded him to immunise them, and they probably would like a quick walk to their business. They would have to build a run for them. At least their 100ha block was fenced, and the Prol’s had fenced in the two acres around the house to keep the herd animals away from the gardens.

The three families split off to find out more about what had been happening with their families. Kyle and Antonio, in particular, had a lot of catching up to do. Lee and Pete were not far behind them.

They met back up for dinner and discussed the state of the agreement between Earth and Lee for the division of the Northern continent of Harmony. Pete bought them up to date and speculated about whether Southern Europe or Africa would come to a decision in time.

“Hey, Kyle and Lee,” Pete said. “About that code, you two wrote for the starships. UNSEC wants to give you two a medal.”

“Why?” Kyle said, perplexed.

Robert and Antonio both nodded their heads, and Pete continued, “Yep 238 lives saved. Turns out the transformers that were being used were underrated and poorly made, something to do with the insulation on the windings breaking down.”

“We had six ships with faulty units. When the copies of the old code were inspected, none of them had the correct safety code for the drives. It was your code that stopped them jumping into oblivion.”

Kyle and Lee just shook their heads, they were not really surprised. They had come darn close to not surviving either.

Antonio added, “You sending out the code before the takeover also worked in our favour. We didn’t get sued. The Dukes boys lost their jobs over it though. Damn idiots never fixed the code when they knew it wasn’t complete. Just kept copying the same old shit and putting it into the new ships the lazy bastards.”

Pete then informed them, “That compensator fix also works a treat. There are a lot of happier spacers out there thanking you both. We have also saved a heap of money in medical bills and insurance. We haven’t had one serious reported accident beyond a sprained ankle attributed to jumping, in four weeks.”

Robert concluded, “Fuel costs are also down now they can jump safely. A lot of the ships are happy to do short micro-jumps at slower speeds, so they get to where they are going quickly as well. As a result, the price of our shares had almost quadrupled. So instead of being filthy rich, we are now all disgustingly rich.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.