Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 7: A New Home

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: A New Home - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - July/02 - (Earth - Jan/2095) ~~

The last week aboard the Fortune sped-by for the Ubobo’s.

The Ubobo family kept the crew, and other passengers entertained every night with their music. The night they celebrated New Year’s Eve; the crew informed them it was actually going into July on Utopia. But they may as well enjoy the celebration anyway.

Everyone did their level best to do so. The five oldest members of the Ubobo clan also managed to find someone else to celebrate with as well. The boys were amused by the starry-eyed looks on the two guys faces the next day after the twins had singled them out for special attention.

The boys decided that if the girls were anything like them, the poor guys were given a workout. Now that Justin and Tyson were also walking on the wild side, the boys had a couple chats about what they had learnt about the girls that they were sleeping with.

They were all amused to find they tended to wear the girls out and had no problems re-staffing as required. Both of the twins complained their guys pooped out too quickly. The boys had to laugh.

The girls decided, however, they would have to do until they got to Utopia. As they didn’t want to get a reputation on the ship as whores, to which Justin was relieved.

Justin also collared both young men and had a frank discussion with them. They weren’t to discuss their relationships with his sisters with others in any form of lurid detail. Both guys agreed it would be bad for their health if they did so.

The girls also warned them and reminded them of the loss of privileges if they did so. Neither guy wanted to lose those. So, they kept mum about the fact the girls wore them out in the most delightful ways. They simply said when asked, that the girls were awesome in every way and left it at that.

Brad, Justin and even Tyson, once Carol spilled the beans, continued to get propositioned by other women on-board but didn’t stray.

The main reasons Brad didn’t was because he didn’t want to upset Justin. He also didn’t wish to get a reputation like the girls. Plus, for now, Lyndsay more than met his needs and he had a lot of fun with her outside of bed as well.

Tyson was also more than happy, satisfying Carol as often as she let him. He had also discovered she liked pulling him into alcoves or storerooms when they explored the ship. She loved giving him blow jobs or bending over something so he could slip into her from behind.

Being a smart lad, he was always willing to scratch her itch. He found the jumpsuits worked great for these encounters. Kim had ribbed him about the grin he seemed to wear permanently. He was probably getting his rocks off as often as Brad and Justin put together. He wasn’t complaining either.

He had been flattered when he was propositioned, but he informed the unlucky lady he had a girl and was perfectly happy with her. This made Carol happy too. He was amused that if he told Carol, she would go out of her way to prove to him that he made the right decision.

Glenda was very proud of all of them. She had seen them all reject several propositions. The most amusing was when one of the guys propositioned Kim in the playroom. Kim told him if he could beat her in an arm wrestle, she would suck him off, but that was all he’d get.

Tyson kept the betting tab. The other teenagers gathered around to watch. The lad was seventeen and shorter than Kim but obviously, fit. He was often seen in the gym.

Glenda wasn’t sure if she should intervene or not, but when Kim winked at her, she decided not to. She was quite sure the guy thought Kim was one of the lads.

They lined up across one of the cards tables and gripped hands. Kim’s long thin hand wrapped around his shorter, thicker hand and they settled their elbows. When they both nodded, they were ready, Tyson said, “Go.”

Kim locked her eyes on her adversary, and her hand stayed rock still. The guy strained, and he pushed. He finally got her hand to wobble a little, but then she pushed back. The crowd of onlookers watched as the lad’s hand inched its way down towards the table.

He was sweating, grunting and squeezing Kim’s hand as hard as he could. But his hand kept moving down. He put in a burst of effort and got Kim’s hand to inch back up a little, but she soon had it going the opposite way again until his elbow finally gave out and she slapped his hand down onto the table.

Tyson happily collected their winnings, and Kim gave the guy a kiss on his mouth for his troubles. The guy gave her a funny look after she did, and she winked at him. He hugged her and whispered in her ear, “For you, I’d go straight.” Kim had to laugh.

Glenda knew she would be having a very long discussion with Allan when they all got off the ship, about his wonderful kids.

Lee had also been keeping an eye on them, and she was equally impressed with the way they had conducted themselves during the voyage.

Glenda was up in the playroom one day with her kids when Kim approached her. She put out her arms for the little girl. Glenda surprised, allowed her to take her. Ellen was also happy to go to her when she usually didn’t like strangers picking her up.

Kim cuddled the baby girl and then looked at Glenda, “Which number is Ellen of my Utopian siblings?”

Glenda looked at her in surprise and said, “The third born. Eve is the oldest; she is two. She is Allan’s wife, Darla’s, little girl.”

“Next is his son, Brian, to a different Genteli woman. He is about one but lives with Allan. The other three would appear in the next four to seven months, I think.”

Kim nodded, “Justin thinks there might be a couple more back on Earth, but we never met them, as he didn’t think they were in Brisbane.”

Glenda asked her how they all ended up together, and Kim happily told her as she rocked her little sister in her arms. The baby happily gooed at her.

Glenda knew the basic facts from their investigations, but Kim told her more about what it was like to be raised by Justin. Glenda was amazed at just what Justin had taken on, to keep his siblings together.

Tyson, Ariel and Barbie came over. They took turns of cuddling their newest sister and contributing to Kim’s story. Glenda was amused that she had gained the status of Auntie Glenda. That was how the Ubobo kids referred to the mothers of their half-siblings.

She, in turn, told them stories about their father. Of how he had gained a faerie as a friend and companion and how he had helped her when her previous husband had died. She didn’t mention her long-time affair with him, but the kids were smart enough to guess.

“Auntie Glenda, do you know why he didn’t send for us?” asked Kim.

Glenda thought about Allan. She knew a lot more about him than he probably realised, due to their strange past. She too had watched the vid he had sent the kids and replied, “I don’t think he wanted to uproot you from your current lives.”

“He told me once that he had been handed around different relatives after his parents died until his Gran finally took him in. I think he didn’t want to do that to you. I guess he thought you would be happier being with your mums.”

“He told me once he had several children, but he couldn’t spend the time with them, he would have liked due to upsetting their mothers. I do believe he did miss you all.”

The four kids nodded as this as it did make sense. He had tried to visit often after he started with the company he worked for before he went missing.

“What about when we turn up?” Barbie asked. “Do you think he will want us now he had a new family?”

Glenda could only shrug, “I don’t know sweetie, that’s something you will have to work out with him.”

“It’s okay Barbie, even he doesn’t want us, we have Justin. He’s been the best dad I’ve had so far. I’d rather stay with him anyway,” Kim said.

The other three all agreed that Justin was an awesome dad. Even though he had a girlfriend now, he still put them first. Glenda could see they all loved him very much. They said their goodbyes and wandered back off to play.

They left a thoughtful Glenda behind.


Everyone was excited when the ship came into orbit around Utopia.

Esky was amused to find three ships in orbit. The sky was getting crowded. The two smaller warships were attached to docking ports on the Ulysses, and they could see workers climbing over one of them fixing the hull. The Ulysses suggested Esky dock up as well.

They had access to five, 18-seater transports now, and they could get his passengers down to the surface faster if they were docked. Esky could use his transporters to get the livestock and cargo off, as his transporters had the larger cargo bays. Esky and Nick both agreed this was a great idea.

Nick’s cattle wouldn’t be going down to Utopia as they were destined for Clarksville. However, they still had a heap of cargo and other livestock that was to be gotten off. They even had a dozen pregnant ewes and a ram for Sean. Apparently, he missed lamb chops.

The Ulysses detached the troop carrier Firefly. This troopship still had hull integrity. Esky manoeuvred between it and the Ulysses. Firefly was then reattached to them.

Lee and Sean appeared on the bridge. “Hi, guys, have a good trip?” Sean asked. There were hugs and back slaps all round.

“I heard on the airwaves you acquired some new ships, Lee,” Esky said with a cheeky grin.

Lee grinned back, “Yes, we did. They will be used to ferry between the two planets as soon as we get them fixed up and modified.”

“The people selected to go to Clarksville will go on the Firefly as soon as she is ready. We have to install animal enclosures on it for Nick’s cattle.”

“We have a lot of work to do on the Dragonfly, so we are concentrating on the Firefly first. We should have it modified and ready in a couple more days. Hilti Otingok is to be the new Captain and pilot for it.”

“The other UNSEC Warship should also be here in time to escort them. The passengers can come to have a week on Utopia first if they wish or wait aboard.”

About forty-five of Esky’s passengers were destined for Clarksville. The Dragonfly could accommodate seventy-two persons. Twelve berths were for the crew. The bunkrooms were utilitarian designed as four-man rooms.

Lee planned to change the level designed purely for holding the soldiers to fit in twenty double-bed rooms and a better kitchen and rec-room. She would leave ten double bunkrooms as well. Sleeping for sixty passengers should be sufficient.

Some of the engineers on board destined for Clarksville were asked if they wanted to help, with the refit of the Dragonfly, to get them there faster. They happily agreed. Some were also to be its crew, so they need to learn its systems.

The rest of Lee’s new employees would be going down to Utopia. The crews started getting this lot organised first.

Most of the crew members that came out on the two new ships wanted to go home. They had other obligations. So, they would the main passengers going back on Fortune. In the meantime, they were helping with the repairs.

Lee had let Captain Ming the previous captain of the Dragonfly stay and be a transporter pilot, he took over Hilti’s old job. He was more than happy with this arrangement. If he ever star-jumped again, it would be too soon, but he still loved flying.

Bini Bibi was going to Captain and pilot the Dragonfly when it was up and running. Jarid Simala, the drive specialist, was also staying with him as was the electrician Calvin Pane. The navigator who refused to bomb Clarksville Merrick Keel was also staying. He was assigned to the Firefly with Hilti. Both of them became quite happy with this new arrangement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.