Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 1: Visiting Allan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Visiting Allan - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ October - Week 43 ~~

Sparky kicked up a stink about being left at home.

Lee told Sparky straight out she had too many responsibilities to go haring off to different continents to socialise. Sean and Lee had taken the faeries home from Clarksville to find a village full of babies. Muirin and Ide had both managed twins. Muirin had sons and Ide had daughters. Searc, Feme and Taillte all had sons.

Faeries are a communal clan. If a baby cried and a woman had milk, it was fed. Sparky’s three daughters soon had lots of milk donors. Even so, they decided to keep a fresh jar of milk made, and all the babies were fed at least one bottle a day.

This was dad’s job, and the male faeries loved having their special time with the babies. If you turned up to the village in the late afternoon, you would find the dads sitting around on the communal platform, feeding their kids. Lee thought it was very cute and a great way for the men to bond with their children.

Doc Von even taught the faeries how to express their milk and freeze it. Now that they had freezers to put the milk in. Searc, Feme, and Taillte, who were only feeding one child, could then put the extra aside for the triplets and the twins. This was acceptable to all the faeries.

Lee got Kyle to whip up a couple of washing machines for the faeries so they could cope with all the nappy changes. The poor machines ran constantly. The faeries didn’t like the idea of disposable nappies.

The village had also grown, and there were now five new families. It was getting a bit crowded. They had all come from Ross and Toucan’s old villages. The extra help was a boon to the new town. Sparky’s forest had been a bit neglected as far as the fairies were concerned, so there was heaps of work.

Ross had received the news that his mother had married again. His bother Caiseal wasn’t happy, especially as she was pregnant and expecting a girl. Faeries were matriarchal like the Genteli.

His mother had also shifted Caiseal to the edge of their forest to oversee the planting of the new forest, so he was out of her hair. Her new husband didn’t tolerate his tantrums either and had told him to grow up. Caiseal wasn’t welcome unless he behaved. Ross liked his new stepfather, already.

Three of the new couples agreed to move again to Clarksville to live with Cia and Torcán easing things a little in the village. Lee got Jim to build twelve new homes to put up for the faeries in Futura.

He really only needed to build one, and then they could scan it into the system. June had recorded the design of the first homes, so Jim and Bones had little trouble slapping a new model together.

Sparky also suggested they build half of the new homes as having just the kitchen side that had the one bedroom, the bathroom and a living room to be used as a small apartment. Then they placed an apartment on either side of the tree for their single residences and small families. The apartments became very popular for older couples and new ones.

Lee had a feeling that Sparky’s clan was going to grow a lot bigger. She was going to have to organise housing for Clarksville as well. Lee had a couple of hectares of the forest further to the east of Sparky’s current area kept aside in case they need room to expand in years to come.

Lee decided to make a quick trip to her treasure cave and selected presents for the dignitaries she was going to visit. She found a few more chests of clothes and found more than enough to fit her for the visits. As much as it pained Lee, she knew she needed to look good.

Now the baby was getting bigger she needed looser clothes and found the Genteli dresses made excellent maternity wear. It didn’t hurt that all the clothes were obviously expensive looking. She also visited the faeries for some lingerie for gifts.

They had designed a range for each of the other races, and they were proving very popular. Ide had told Lee the Prols were some of their best customers. Prol males while conservative on the outside apparently weren’t so constrained in the bedroom. They liked their wives in the new underwear.

Lee and Sean decided to pack a linger and to use it as their transport while visiting. Andre’ made them a heap of his special energy bars in different flavours and Sean made sure they were packed as well.

Lee apparently had a fetish for white, dark or any chocolate and Andre’ had made a heap of energy bars with chips of chocolate in them. Juanita made her a big box of white and dark chocolate chip Anzac bickies as well, and Lee loved them too. She had even smacked Sean’s hand when he tried to steal one.

They had to hide the energy bars and bickies from Drako, as he loved them too. It was amazing what the little guy got into. While he mostly ate meat, he would eat grains and fruits, and he had a sweet tooth.

Both Lee and Andre’ hoped the cocoa trees grew. Otherwise, it was going to be their biggest import. Lee had asked the Captain who was going back to Earth with the Fortune but intending to come back, to bring a pallet of chocolates, one of cocoa powder and one of her coffee with him.

What she didn’t know was that Sean had included a vid to his father to also send her one pallet of each and a couple of other favourites from home. Nick was amused that he was generating quite a shopping list from the people not going home.

Sean and Lee packed Allan and his wizard’s boxes into the linger and headed to his home. He gave them a picture of where to go, and they arrived in his front drive. He directed them where to park and took them in to meet his wife and daughter.

When she collected Allan for the meeting, Lee had met his daughter Eve but hadn’t met his wife, Darla. Drako and Eve fell in love at first sight. Eve’s nanny agreed to look after Drako as well, during their stay. Drako was a real smoocher and sucked people in.

Lee and Darla got on like a house on fire. Lee wasn’t as impressed with the whiny sister, but she tolerated her. Lee was concerned with Darla’s health and asked her, “Darla, if you don’t mind me asking you don’t seem to have recovered from the birth of your daughter?”

“No, it is our curse. I believe it is one of the reasons we can’t have children often. It seems to take us forever to get over childbirth. Many Genteli women have a lot of trouble, even having a child. I would love to give Allan another child, but it may be years before I can.”

“Our ill-health also affects our desire to have sex. I know Allan gets frustrated with me not being interested, especially with his sex drive. I’m surprised that he stays with me,” she sighed in resignation.

“Would you consent to me touching you? I think I have helped others of your kind,” Lee asked.

“If you can help get my sex drive back, I would be more than grateful,” Darla informed Lee.

Lee had her stand and touched her stomach and her forehead. Darla felt heat travel through her body and shivered. Lee took her hands away. “It seems to be the same thing I have found in the others. It’s as if your genetic code was played with at some time. Let’s see how you feel in a couple of days,” Lee said.

“Actually, I feel better already. It’s as if you have undone a knot, I didn’t know I had in my belly,” Darla said happily.

“I should probably look at your sister as well,” Lee said.

They went and found Nina lying on her bed. She was not having a fun time with her pregnancy and was puking many times in a day. Lee placed her hands on her, and after a minute, Nina sighed.

“Thank you, Lord Lee, that feels so much better. This being pregnant is intolerable,” she said. She was halfway through her pregnancy, but Lee had a feeling she would deliver sooner now she was fixed.

Nina was not impressed when she realised Allan had knocked her up after just one fuck. She had plans for a certain Genteli male. She had decided Allan was too big and she had met Markus not long after her time with Allan. The pregnancy had interfered with her plans.

Markus was also not impressed that she had let Allan get her with a child either. He wanted to marry her, and now he couldn’t until she delivered the child and presented it to Allan. Allan and Darla had already agreed to raise the child as theirs.

Markus would just have to wait. Although Nina found that after Lee’s visit, she was at least able to keep him entertained to their mutual delight.

Lee and Sean were presented to the Queen with much pomp and ceremony. Neither of them particularly enjoyed this part of the evening and simply endured. When Lee got to talk less formally to the Queen later, Darla convinced her mother to let Lee touch her.

Lee touched the woman and then she took her hands away sadly. “There are some things I can’t fix my lady, but hopefully, your last days will be more comfortable,” Lee informed her.

“Thank you, Lord Wizard Lee. I do feel better. I have known for a while my time is drawing near. The fact my daughter had a successor eases my mind,” the Queen said.

“A very impressive successor she is. Did Allan tell you she will become the wizard for this continent?” Lee asked.

The Queen smiled. “Yes, this gladdens my heart that we haven’t been forgotten by the great ones. Mind you, she is a little imp and is into everything. It is amazing how well she talks for a two-year-old. Her father spoils her terribly, but it is good for a father to love his children.”

Queen de Rain believed Allan had special plans for his daughter. While she knew many Genteli men liked to break in their daughters and even get them pregnant, she wasn’t a great lover of this practice. Lee patted her hand and winked at her. The Queen laughed.

‘Poor Allan,’ Queen de Rain thought. ‘I think his plans have been derailed.’ She decided that she liked this Lord Wizard. She was going shake thing up, and it was probably a good thing. The economy and the population had been stagnant for some time. Her people had been frightened to progress.

“The fact that Nina is also carrying his daughter should ease your mind about the succession as well,” Lee told her.

The Queen nodded that it was. She wasn’t happy Allan got to her first, but it was what it was. The fact he was an Apprentice Wizard did please her. She should have made him marry the little brat, but she knew Nina had since set her heart on another and that Allan didn’t love her, so she didn’t force the issue.

The Queen looked over to where Sean was talking to some of the Genteli males. Many of the females were all standing near him. They gravitated to him like flies. If she were younger, she would hit on him as well as he was a handsome man.

Lee giggled and lightly smacked the Queen’s hand. The Queen looked at her and grinned, “What! I’m not dead yet, and there is nothing wrong with my eyes. You had a fine specimen of a man there, girl.”

Later, when Lee and Sean went to retire, Lee rubbed herself against Sean, “Did you know the Queen thinks you’re a real hotty?”

Sean groaned, “Not another one. I wanted to pull my wand to defend myself.” He dropped his pants and turned his arse to Lee, “How many bruises are there? I think I got pinched about a hundred and fifty times and it wasn’t just the females.”

Lee cracked up and then kissed his lovely butt all over. Sean turned, and she soon found something else to kiss. Sean was soon humping into her mouth. He loved it when Lee sucked him to the root. He groaned as she sucked him harder and sped up her administrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.