Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 10: Relocation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Relocation - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ September - Week 39 & Tychy Week 4 ~~

The friends slept until about 05:00 hours.

Sean and Lee got up first. Drako was hungry and needed a wee-walk. They went back to bed, and Sean made slow, gentle love to Lee until she was a quivering mess in the bed. Happy with his efforts, he cuddled up to her as she shivered in his arms.

“Good morning, my love,” he said.

Lee sighed and cuddled into him tighter, “Yes, my lovely man. Every morning I wake up with you is a good morning.”

Debora and Tony had Kyle playing piggy in the middle, and he was enjoying his good morning wake up sex as well. He happily hugged them both to him afterwards a content man. “Did you two know I love you both,” he told them.

They both smiled at each other. They could feel his love wash over them in that wizard’s way he had of projecting his feels at them. They both kissed him and told him they loved him too.

The couples got up, and breakfast was the order of the day. Sean hoped his crew brought a lot of food when the transporter turned up because the pickings were getting slim.

The friends kissed each other goodbye. Sean linked with Lee, and they sent them home. Lee was finding it easier each time she did it and with Sean, helping it was even simpler. Kyle said that they were back safe and in their room.

Sean loaded up Drako after feeding him again, and they went to meet the transporter. To say the team were amazed too not only be on the northern content but to find the moat and the central dome finished except for bolting and fitting out was an understatement.

Ivan was still shook-up after Kim’s death. The Captain told him he was welcome to stay on the ship if he wished. Ivan ended up coming down in the second trip he didn’t want to let the team down, and now he knew the dragons were gone, he felt safer.

The Captain was just as amazed as Sean’s team was with the change of venue. What the couple had done with Kyle’s help was unbelievable if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes. He loved the moat. Gary agreed the new walls were a lot more substantial than the fence.

The area was twice as large as the one they had mapped out on the island. It was also definitely more secure. The other people who came here could worry about setting up bigger farms outside later. Lee had some ideas on that, but she would worry about them a little later, they wanted the domes up for now.

Sean and Lee got the teams to unpack the two mini domes they had brought down and had the floors down in no time. The teams concentrated on the fiddly jobs like linking to the decompression doors and putting in bolts as required. Lee and Sean had the two secondary domes up and ready for fitting out by lunch.

Everyone gave Sean cheek about eating enough for two when it was Lee, who was pregnant. Neither of them cared, they burned off a heap of energy doing what they were doing. Lee felt like she was eating for at least three. They went and had a nap for a couple of hours after finding a babysitter for Drako. While the rest worked on fitting out the domes.

When Ivan saw Drako, he was amazed and a little alarmed by the tiny dragon. Sean and Lee had to smile when Drako indicated he wanted to go Ivan. Dubiously, Ivan held the little dragon. Drako crooned to him and snuggled into him, rubbing his head against him. The couple saw Ivan calm, and then he smiled at them.

“I think he is trying to tell me he is sorry for what his uncle did,” Ivan snuggled the little dragon and told him it wasn’t his fault. He let Drako climb upon his shoulder. Drako stayed with Ivan for the rest of the day. He had a lot of fun shoulder hopping, but he kept going back to Ivan until he indicated it was time to go home.

Ivan reluctantly handed Drako back to Sean. “Thanks, guys, I think he helped a lot of us come to terms with Kim’s death. I don’t know how the little guy communicates, but he was fun to have around. Just comm me if you need a babysitter again.”

They fed a very tired but happy Drako and put him to bed. They were not far behind him. They had spent the afternoon fitting out the main dome and trying not to use their magic, so they were re-charged for tomorrow as they planned to do the next two mini-domes.

Sean told Tina to keep her plants inside the moated area. They had assigned her roughly (200-acres) 80ha. Lee had assigned the plateau for the buildings, and the other 80ha was for the animals. The other 20ha was left native for the present.

The animal paddocks would need to have more grasses herbs, and bushes added, as they were a bit sparse. It was on one of the areas they hadn’t levelled.

Lee and Sean split off the acres for the animals into for 20ha paddocks and used the rocky outcrops to build 1.2m high stonewalls to segregate the areas, leaving spaces for at least one gate into each paddock from the 8m wide central road that ran down to the southern gate.

They flattened a road to go between the east and west entrances. The fields and the orchard would be on the north-western side of the road between the buildings to the north and the animals to the south. The spare land was to the north-east.

Tina had done a rough diagram of how she wanted the fields set out once Sean had supplied a plan of the moated area. That afternoon Lee and Sean went out and flattened and hoed the fields for her. Lee also did something to the animal paddock. But Sean wasn’t sure what as he’d had to get back to the construction job.

It rained that night and the next two as well. When Tina saw the fields were ready, she amusingly asked Sean if he wanted to plant them as well. Sean laughed, “Actually, that’s a lot harder to do. Lee and I find small fiddly jobs take just as much out of us as the big jobs. It’s actually easier to just plant them the old-fashioned way.”

They did, however, build the machinery and storage shed for her up near the domes the next day. It was a prefab and simple to erect. They had packed another four sheds of similar size. Three of them had no particular application.

They set them up across from each other, so they were off to one side of the central domes and on their own access road. They were sure someone would soon find uses for them. They had left room for a couple more buildings to go on that road too.

By Friday, the six mini domes were in place, and they had two fitted out for occupancy. So, everyone moved out of the tent, and it was packed up. They also had the hydroponics area on level three ready to go, and the hydroponics crew was busy getting it set up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.