Delta: Original
Chapter 9: Lee Collects Kyle

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lee Collects Kyle - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ September - Week 38 & Tychy Week 3 ~~

Sean and Lee woke early.

Drako was making gurgling noises and wanted to be fed. Lee got up and fed the baby. Drako also wanted out, so Lee wrapped a blanket around herself and took him outside so he could relieve himself.

She wondered if while he was small, she could teach him to use a human toilet. She walked back inside to the room they were using, thinking of Kyle, and if she should get him to help her and Sean.

A second later a very naked Kyle attached to an equally naked Tony appeared in front of her on the mattress. Lee had to giggle. Kyle lifted his front, off Tony’s back. He was still stuffed in a very surprised Tony’s arse.

“Just bloody great Lee. If you had waited another couple of minutes I’d have been finished,” he scolded her.

Lee and Sean were in hysterics. While Tony had no objection to the company that he found himself in, it was a bit disconcerting to find he had been transported to a different planet while being fucked by Kyle. Kyle, for his part, was still rigid in his arse and still rocking in and out.

“Sorry my love but Lee’s sense of timing needs work,” Kyle told him as he pushed back into Tony. He was still perfectly happy to finish what he had started. Tony automatically opened to receive Kyle still mesmerised. Sean was standing in front of him, naked and erect. Tony remembered sucking on that very lovely cock.

Sean, for his part, also remembered sucking Tony’s very hard cock. He looked at Lee. She smiled at him.

“I’ll ride you while you suck him if you like,” she told him.

Sean looked at her, amazed that she would be happy for him to suck off Tony. Admittedly, he had done it before. But he had never expected to do it again. He hadn’t even particularly thought about doing it again. Sean looked at Tony and Kyle as the thought of doing it again, took hold.

They both grinned at him. Apparently, neither of them had any objections either. “I love going bivouacking,” said Tony at the thought of Sean sucking him while Kyle fucked, might become a reality. Sean shrugged lay down on his back and slid under Tony.

Sean soon had a very willing to be sucked cock in his mouth. Lee climbed on his cock and was soon sliding up and down. Perfectly happy to watch Sean suck on Tony’s cock as Kyle fucked Tony as well.

Kyle watched Sean’s cock as it slid in and out of Lee’s cunnie as Lee moved on him. Then Tony decided Lee’s tits needed to be licked since they were bobbing in front of his face. Kyle found the sight very erotic, and he started pumping into Tony with longer strokes.

If he thought, he was horny before he was even more so now. He loved watching Lee in action. He decided that Lee was even hotter since her pregnancy started to show. She was as sexy as Debora was, he thought.

Tony was moaning beneath him. Sean was obviously doing an excellent job as Tony was clenching his dick even harder as Sean worked on Tony’s dick. Kyle really started humping into Tony happy his lover was being satisfied both ways as well.

Then he felt a large hand massaging his and Tony’s balls together when he slammed home. It made him shiver, and his balls tighten.

‘Oh crap,’ Kyle thought. “Sean, man, you are going to get me to blow bloody fast if you keep that up,” he said aloud just waiting for those long fingers to gently rake his balls gain.

Sean kept massaging them both for a while longer and could feel both guys getting really worked up. He had Tony flexing into his mouth enthusiastically and sucked him harder, so he groaned again. He slid his hand up between Kyle’s legs as he slammed into Tony again and stuck his finger up his arse.

This made Kyle jam his cock even harder into Tony, and he blew. Sean swallowed as Tony also let go as well. Lee clenched him hard and started to shake, making him come as well. They hadn’t linked mentally as they had decided to enjoy their own feelings as they would normally.

A very pleased Kyle dropped off Tony onto the mattress, and Tony rolled over into his loving arms. Kyle kissed his lover and hugged him. Tony had the biggest grin and Kyle could feel how content the guy was.

Lee lay on Sean’s chest with her arms and smiled at them. “Hi, guys, nice of you both to drop in,” they all laughed.

Sean slow humped up into Lee. He loved her on his cock. He had enjoyed sucking Tony off. It wasn’t as if he wanted to do it often, but he decided now and then was no hardship. He might do Kyle next time just for the hell of it.

Lee laughed into their permanent connection, ‘You’re turning into a right tart my love, must be the wizard magic affecting you,’ she thought at him.

Sean felt she had no problem with his occasional cock-sucking whim, especially if he kept it in the family, so to speak.

Tony looked at Sean and grinned. “Have you been practising Cuz? That was fantastic, thanks.”

Sean grinned, “Nope, it must be a natural ability.” This cracked them all up.

“So, my loving cousin, I assume you didn’t bring us here just to fuck us although you are welcome to do that any time. What do you need now?” Kyle asked.

“Well, the dragons said if Sean and I had your help, we would be able to shift the dome to the northern continent easier. Since I own it, I have decided to give most of it to UNSEC. I’ll still own the Islands in the northern hemisphere, and you will still own the southern hemisphere. The dragons own the small continent that crosses the equator. It’s now called Dragonia,” she told them.

“Hang on,” said Kyle. “How the friggin’ hell do I own the Southern Hemisphere of this planet?”

Lee got off Sean and went over to her backpack. She handed Kyle the documents to read while she went to clean-up. Kyle took them and read the one in the wizard lingo. He could now read all the languages, but this one came to him more naturally.

Sean meanwhile organised food. Lee also showed Tony where the bathroom was. The fact they were all still naked didn’t bother any of them. Tony had a quick shower with Lee in the communal shower.

“Lee, does it bother you when Sean sucks on Kyle or me?” he asked.

Lee looked at him. She took his head in her hands and kissed him as she rubbed against him. Poor Tony was soon hard again, “Hey, Sean,” she yelled out.

“Yes, my love?” he called back.

“Can I fuck Tony, if I let you do Kyle?” she called back.

“Sure, just don’t wear him out. We do have to do some work today,” Sean called back.

Lee grinned at Tony’s surprised face. She slid her hand up and down his hard cock. “I’ve been wondering what these thick ridges felt like,” she told him.

Tony pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard as she kept rubbing his cock. He bent down and pulled an erect nipple into his mouth as he slid two fingers into her wet cunnie. He had no problems with being sloppy seconds. Lee arched her breast into his mouth and rolled her hips on his hand.

“Do you want to ride the wall or from behind?” he asked her, letting go of her breast to do so.

He still massaged the other as he slid his fingers in and out of her. He was only a little taller than she was, so Lee decided on the wall, she wanted to see his face. She backed up to the wall and spread her legs. Tony dropped to his knees and happily licked her out.

He liked the taste of Sean and with Lee mixed in he had no problem sucking hard and licking her clean. She was soon moaning and humping his face. He felt her tighten and sucked her through an orgasm.

He then stood and guided his cock into her. She clamped around him as she was still shaking, he put his hands under her arse and lifted up. Lee wrapped her legs around his hips, and he used the wall to help hold her as he rammed into her. She was a lot lighter on this planet, Tony realised, and he could support her weight easily.

Lee groaned on him and clamped him hard as he hit home. She decided the thick ridges were very erotic and happily clamped around him. Tony fucked into her hard. She was damn tight considering Sean had been in her before him. He loved the way she fucked him back. She was one hot lady, and he really got off fucking Kyle’s other love.

‘Now bloody wonder Kyle was still in lust for her,’ Tony thought. He wondered what it would be like to watch her suck Debora out, while he fucked her.

‘You’re getting as perverted as Kyle,’ Lee thought to him.

Tony grinned and jammed his cock into her again. ‘Can’t help it, the man has a horny influence over me. You and Sean aren’t helping either,’ he thought to her.

‘Sorry,’ Lee thought back at him. ‘Must be this wizard thing influencing us. We have both been a lot more adventurous since we changed.’

‘Hey, I’m not complaining,’ Tony told her. He jammed her down on his cock again, making her moan. He locked his lips with hers and sped up as he felt his balls contract. He really needed to come in Lee. The way she was gripping him was working him up fast.

Lee squeezed and started to shake on him. He groaned with her as he blasted into her. He held her against the wall a little longer and enjoyed her shaking on his cock. ‘Oh yeah, doing Lee was no problem at all,’ he thought happily.

Meanwhile, Kyle was moaning in the other room. He had a long thick cock ramming in and out of his arse and was loving every moment of it. Sean was happily fucking him for all he was worth.

‘Damn Kyle, how do you grip like that? It’s friggin’ nice. Different to Lee, but it still feels bloody good,’ Sean thought at him as he rammed into the willing man again.

Kyle gripped him hard again this time making Sean groan as well. ‘Practice makes perfect,’ he answered and then groaned again as Sean rammed home again, his cock shaking and vibrating against the walls of Kyle’s arse as he laughed.

‘Sorry man I’m gunna come quick this time,’ Sean told him. He pumped him hard and stiffened as he came. He flexed a few more times as he emptied into Kyle. Kyle gripped him hard each time and groaned as well as he butt-came as Sean shot into him. Sean finally pulled out and sat back on his arse.

“Thanks, that was intense. This bloody wizard thing has a weird effect on me, Kyle. It seems I’m happy to fuck just about anyone these days.”

Kyle laughed as he lay on his back, “Imagine being me, I was bad enough before.”

Sean nodded in understanding. Kyle was still hard. ‘Fuck it,’ thought Sean. He rolled over onto all fours. “Your turn,” he told Kyle.

“You’re sure?” Kyle asked in surprise, as he had never expected Sean to offer.

Sean grinned at him and said, “It was gunna happen sometime, I reckon.”

Kyle laughed, “I’ll try to take it easy on you.”

Sean smiled, “Just make it hot, mate.”

Kyle collected some of Sean’s cum and wiped it on his cock and then on Sean’s butt. He slowly worked in a finger and loosed him up. Then he added a second and Sean was soon humping back into his hand. Kyle lined up behind him and pressed the head of his cock into his sphincter.

He went slowly as Sean adjusted to him entering him. He started pushing in and pulling back inching in until he was up to his balls. He started doing longer strokes, and Sean was groaning in enjoyment and pushing back into him.

Kyle increased the pace and enjoyed the tight virgin arse. Sean was really gripping him. He was soon pumping as hard and as fast as Sean had been. Sean gripped extra hard and groaned as he started shaking on Kyle’s cock as he butt-came.

Kyle could barely believe he was blowing into him in seconds. He thought he would take a hell of a lot longer, but Sean triggered him much Like Tony could. He really blew hard too. Sean’s shaking, had him releasing his next shot just as hard. He grunted out his enjoyment at fucking Sean.

Kyle rolled off, and Sean lay down beside him. Sean grinned at Kyle. “If you’re gunna get fucked in the arse, it’s always better if it’s done by an expert.”

Kyle laughed out loud, “Funny fucking bastard, aren’t you?”

Lee and Tony came out of the shower and looked at the two guys lying on the mattress on the floor. “So, who fucked who?” she asked. Both guys looked at each other and laughed.

“Damn,” said Tony. “I missed it.”

“Hey,” said Sean. “A guys first time is a very private moment.”

Tony and Lee looked at each other. They had preferred to stay in the shower as well, so they could dig what Sean was saying.

“So, do I get a go?” asked Tony, wiggling his eyebrows at Sean.

“Maybe later if you play your cards right,” Sean said.

Kyle looked at Lee, and she smiled back. Poor Sean he was becoming corrupted. Sean stood and squeezed his butt cheeks together, locked his knees and wiggled to the shower. It cracked them all up. Kyle got up and followed him, smacking him on the arse as he went.

Lee and Tony took over the interrupted food preparation, still laughing at Sean’s attics.


Lee called the Captain.

She told him she had borrowed Kyle again and this time she had Tony as well. She was hoping to return them later the next morning. They were going to try to shift the dome to the North Island. She would explain it all to him later.

Kyle was worried about Debora finding them both missing, so Sean and Lee both touched him and linked with him, Tony also end up in the link to see if they could reach Debora.

‘Debora, my darling,’ Kyle thought.

‘Where the bloody hell, are you and Tony?’ came back.

‘Hmm... , Lee borrowed me again. And, um, well Tony happened to come with me,’ he told her.

They heard Debora laugh, ‘I bet they got a surprise.’

‘Well yeah, it was kinda amusing,’ Kyle answered.

‘And I bet you barely missed a beat and finished poor Tony off?’ she came back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.