Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: Getting Lucky

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Getting Lucky - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 33 ~~

Gavin escorted Blue to her apartment to find a mess.

“Shit, girl, it’s going to take a while to sort this lot out,” he told her.

“Yes,” she agreed. “To be honest, I have no idea what to do. I’ve always had servants to do this sort of thing for me.”

“So which room is yours?” he asked, thinking he could at least help her make a bed.

“I have no idea. Vera and I haven’t had that discussion yet.” She told him. One room had a double bed the other two singles. They would probably have to organise a new bed for at least one of them.

Just then, Vera and Bear arrived. The two couples met in the main room and looked at the mess of the girls’ stuff, just piled up in the middle of the room. The girls approached the mess and started sorting through it as they were trying to find some clothes for bed. Gavin and Bear got into a quiet discussion.

“Um, ladies, Bear and I both have spare rooms. It might be easier if we make-up the spare beds and you ladies take one apartment. We will share the other until we get this mess sorted out in the morning.”

The girls looked at each other and smiled. Blue said, “Oh no, Gavin. We couldn’t possibly kick one of you guys out of your own home. How about, we just take the spare beds, which are available. I’m sure we can trust you guys to behave.” She smiled innocently at Gavin and Bear. The guys exchanged a look, and Bear just shrugged.

Gavin sighed. “Ladies, there are a lot of gossips in this place. If you’re seen leaving our rooms in the morning...” He trailed off, and the girls exchanged looks.

Blue shrugged and answered, “Gossips will say what the will. I still think my idea is better.”

Giving in, without too much of a fight, the boys took the girls to the replicator. They got each girl to sign in and get some linen and sleeping attire. When Vera said she could not find the category, Bear showed her.

She smiled, “It’s interesting that you know where they are Bear.”

Little Bear blushed to the roots of his hair and explained with a slight stammer, “The lady’s stuff is with the men’s, and a guy needs jocks.”

When she asked if he could show her what jocks were, he blushed even harder. This caused both girls to giggle, and even Gavin had to cough a laugh. Bear lived across the hall from Gavin. The men escorted the girls to their homes.

The guys showed the ladies around their units. Then they instructed them, in how to use the showers. They left the girls to get cleaned up, while they went to make up the spare beds.

Gavin was making a stiff drink to calm his nerves. He hadn’t shared a space with a woman for a long time and wasn’t sure how to act. He turned around with his drink just as Blue came back into the room wearing a ‘baby doll’ set, in light blue with sheer panties.

The panties were not entirely covered with the breast-cupping top, which spread open, showing her belly button and the tiny panties. Gavin gulped hard at the sight of her.

“Does this look good on me?” Blue asked as she spun slowly in front of him and then bent over, showing him her rear. Gavin gulped hard again knowing exactly what he wanted to do to that rear. Blue maybe just on five-foot-tall but she sure as hell was all woman as far as Gavin’s dick was telling him.

Trying to be diplomatic, as he had learnt it was good thing to do with his ex-girlfriends he said, “You would look good in anything, my dear.”

“Oh, aren’t you the sweetest man,” she said and came up to him. She sniffed his glass, “What are you drinking?” she asked.

“Gin and Lemon soda,” he told her offering his glass so she could taste it. Blue sniffed it again and took a small sip. It was fizzy and had a bit of bite, but she liked it and told him so. So, Gavin happily made her one before he did something stupid like tossing her on the rug and taking her hard and fast.

Blue artfully arranged herself on the lounge and waited until Gavin had her drink ready. Gavin took one look, handed her the drink and said he would be back in a minute. Blue heard the shower start, and an exclamation came from the bathroom. It sounded like, “Fuck! That’s cold.”

A comment she had heard from another table when they left now made sense. Someone had said that he was either going to get very lucky or be having cold showers, Blue giggled. She had not missed his reaction to her state of dress.

Blue heard the shower go off and a few minutes later and Gavin went into his room, so she got up and followed. Gavin hadn’t shut his door, thinking she was on the lounge. He was standing there stark naked when she entered, he was contemplating what to put on. Gavin went rigid as he felt a smooth finger trail up the back of his leg and a small cool hand cupped his left butt cheek.

The hand trailed around his hip as Blue walked around him. When she got to the front, she slid her hand down and gently cupped his balls in her hand, making his erect dick twitch to full attention. Slowly, he let out the breath he had sucked in when she had first touched him and looked at her.

Blue smiled at him, “You are a fine specimen of a man in more ways than one.” She slid her hand up off his balls. She trailed her fingers up his cock and rubbed a finger around the head of his cock, smiling broadly when it jumped under her administrations.

“Lady, you keep that up, and you may get more than you bargained for,” Gavin growled out.

Blue stepped into him, sliding an arm up his torso and behind his neck. Her other hand got a firmer grip on his stiff cock, rubbing it up and down. Gavin pulled her into his embrace and devoured her mouth. Blue didn’t hesitate and happily duelled tongues with him.

His hand soon found a boob and started busily exploring every curve and bump. Blue loved her boobs being kissed. She gently pushed Gavin, so he sat on the end of the bed, and her boobs were now in just the right place. She thrust one into his face, and Gavin quickly worked out just what she wanted.

He slid the straps down, so the lovely ladies were in full view and licked first one then the other. He soon had one sucked into his mouth, and his other hand went exploring. The tiny knickers didn’t provide much protection as he soon had a finger pushing into her tight wet pussy. He lifted one of her legs, so her foot was on the bed and he had better access.

It didn’t take him long to have two fingers pumping into her flexing hips. His mouth happily swapped back and forth between her boobs sucking and licking one then the other. Blue has her fingers in his hair and was soon making little noises as he pumped and sucked.

She reached down and started jacking him in time with his own driving fingers. The noises got louder, and she really humped into his hand, before clamping down on his fingers and keening out her release. She gripped him hard in her little hand before collapsing onto him.

Gavin stood and laid her across the bed, then removed the panties. He climbed between her open legs, kissing his way up her body. He had little trouble getting into her as she was wet and willing with her legs spread wide.

He was soon happily sliding his cock into to her divine, warm pussy that gripped him very nicely. She slid her arms up under his and then held on as he slowly increased the pace. He kissed her, and she devoured his lips in return. Her hips started rolling under him in response, and he soon found he had to increase the pace, as she didn’t want slow.

Gavin was more than willing to fill her with his stiff cock. Blue was more than ready to meet him thrust for thrust. She tucked her heels under his arse cheeks and encouraged him to go harder. She started making her little noises again as she pushed back into him when he complied.

He was filling her up nicely, and the lovely hard cock plunging into her had ramped her up to the max. She had her legs wrapped around his butt and was pulling him in with enthusiasm. Gavin pumped harder and then felt her clamp again, and her legs tightened around his butt. Gavin felt his balls contract, and he sighed out his release, as his cum spurted into her.

No soon had he shot the first time, Blue also keened out her relief. He was relieved to release his load as his balls had been aching. He pumped a few more times after he had emptied into her and then carefully rolled off her. Blue moved into his arms and snuggled up beside him very content. Gavin happily hugged her to him and sighed out his happiness.

Then he realised what he had done. “Sorry, Blue. I thought I had better control than that. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of such a young lady as yourself. I don’t often do one-night stands. I didn’t want to scare you off before you even got a chance to get to know me.”

Blue giggled. “How old do you think I am?” she asked.

Gavin looked at her. “Oh shit, don’t tell me you are even younger than eighteen?” Gavin himself was still relatively young at twenty-seven.

Blue pulled herself up and lay across his chest. “I’m thirty-eight of our years, not that it matters.”

Gavin looked at her face. It was as fresh as any teenager was, and he didn’t believe she could be that old, “No way!”

Blue nodded an affirmative, “We don’t age at the same rate as you humans. I probably won’t look a lot older in ten years’ time.”

Gavin found this a sobering thought. He had never been with an older woman before, not that she looked it. “So, this is just a fling for you. You’re not looking for anything more permanent?”

Blue looked at his serious face. She then understood this guy wasn’t really the ‘fling sort’, as he put it. His earlier statements of not wanting to ‘scare her off’ and ‘one-night stand’ were now making sense.

She was still getting the hang of the differences in their languages. But his body language was definitely telling her he wanted her to stay around a lot longer.

“Would this make you unhappy if I was just after a fling, as you say?” she asked.

Gavin looked at her. His cock=k was already standing at attention because she had been rubbing her leg up and down his while, they had been talking. He took her hand and placed it on his shaft.

“What do you think?” he asked her.

Blue looked at his firm cock and decided she really did turn him on. She wasn’t used to such a quick recovery in her past lovers. She had thought it was just one of Don’s specialities, one of the reasons she had liked him as a lover. But his man obviously wanted her as much, as she wanted him.

While he didn’t know it yet, she wasn’t averse to seeing where this relationship went. She moved so she could kiss him and still rub his lovely cock. Gavin kissed her back, making love to her mouth with his tongue and lips.

He had a feeling their discussion wasn’t over, but he would take what he could get for now and keep working to convince her that his intentions were definitely serious. She was as hot a lover, as she was to look at. He had also enjoyed just being with her today, which to him was probably just as important.

As much as he had enjoyed the sex, he was looking for a life partner, not just a quick fuck. She had jumped in and helped with the building of the stalls. He had a feeling there was much more to her than the beautiful exterior.

He liked the whole package.


Bear also found himself in trouble.

He was even younger than Terry and Jim. He’d had his twenty-fourth birthday the day when he first landed on this planet not that he told anyone. Vera had also selected a baby doll outfit except hers was hot pink.

Bear had just finished making up her room when she came in. This room also had a double bed as Bear had expected to share the unit with someone else. But so far, the flat was his alone, and he had been happy with the arrangement.

While he’d had several girlfriends, he had not managed to bed one of them. He was very shy and often became tongue-tied when speaking to girls. So, they often thought he wasn’t really interested and stopped going out with him. He knew he wasn’t a bad-looking fellow of the Ute People. His heritage and quiet, reserved nature often overshadowed his true intelligence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.