Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 14: The Township of Futura

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Township of Futura - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ May - Weeks 20 & 21 ~~

Since they had learnt that the locals called the planet Utopia, they decided to name their township Futura instead.

No one was happier than Sean was when the crew moved into the dome. He wasn’t really big on screwing his love in a tent full of smelly crewmembers. Every time they tried to sneak off, someone either found them or called them.

It had been a long, very frustrating two weeks for Sean and Lee. The members of the crew that had loved ones back on the ship had all managed several trips back to get their fix.

The first night in the dome, Sean told Gary that short of a nuclear holocaust, he wasn’t to be disturbed. He even locked Sparky and Ms Piggy out of the room they had acquired. They could find somewhere else to sleep for one night, as there were plenty of empty rooms.

Lee giggled at the speed at which Sean had stripped. He looked at her still covered body. “I’d get out of those clothes quick if I were you,” he told her quite seriously.

Lee decided to comply after a fashion and slowly unfasten the front of the suit and then she slowly pulled it open. She then shrugged one shoulder off slowly and pulled her arm out, so one breast was exposed. That was as far as she got.

Lee soon found she had a very randy man latched onto her tit. His other hand was inside the suit on her other breast cupping it lovingly. He soon had both breasts exposed and her other arm free. Lee lovingly wrapped her arms around his very busy head as he sucked on a taut titty nipple.

Sean knelt down, and her jumpsuit was soon at her feet. A nose was buried into her cunnie, and a long tongue licked her from bottom to top. The tongue was soon working its way inside her sopping wet cunnie. Lee gasped at his penetration and sucking action and clutched his head as she rocked her hips into his busy mouth.

He sucked hard and probed deep, causing her hips to flex forward hard. She moaned at the pleasure of him being there. Somehow, he got her boots off without stopping his licking and sucking. Her clothes were soon piled on the floor with his. Sean licked and sucked until Lee was humping into his mouth hard and groaning.

“Hands and knees Honey, I need you bad,” he growled at her.

Lee complied and turned around and got down on her hands and knees on the mattress on the floor. Sean watched her move until her delectable arse was in his face. He kneed over and lined up behind her.

He grabbed her hips and pushed into her as far as he could. He groaned as her heat surrounded his pulsing cock. She was so tight he had only gotten halfway. He had to pull back and try again.

It took him several enjoyable thrusts to get his cock totally embedded to the balls. He tried to go slow. He wanted to savour being in her at last, but his poor blue balls stayed so tight they tried to climb into her with his cock.

“Sorry, my love,” he gasped. He sped up, ramming her hard. Lee met his every thrust with one of her own. He felt her eagerly push back into his pelvis. She was as horny as he was. She was clamping him so hard he had trouble getting back out, but out he went then right back in.

Sean went even harder when she started moaning her pleasure and rolling her hips into him. He held off as long as he could. But he always knew the first one was going to be a quickie. He felt the dam burst, and he started plastering her cervix with his cum.

Sean grunted hard on the first discharge and a little softer on each subsequent burst as the relief of emptying his engorged balls flooded his system.

Lee was shaking on his cock and ohing appreciatively, so he kept pumping her even though he had come. He loved the feel of her pulsing on his still hard cock.

Eventually, she relaxed enough for him to pull out of her, and he rolled over on to the mattress on the floor, taking her with him. The bed frames were due the next day, not that they cared right then.

He curled around her naked body and nuzzled her neck. Lee lay in his arms and enjoyed being naked with him. It seemed like forever since they had lain together like this. “Sorry my love,” he whispered to her again hugging her to him.

Lee giggled, “Silly bloody man.” She put his hand on her tit and snuggled into him, wiggling around, so his cock was between her thighs and butt crack.

Sean groaned. “Keep doing that, and I think you will be in trouble again real soon,” he said, thrusting his hips forward and pushing his still semi-erect cock between her legs.

“Hmm,” said Lee. “Me-thinks, there is a lot of pent up frustration in you, my love?”

“Tell me about it,” he said and he gently squeezing her tit and rubbing her nipple with his thumb. “Damn people, want, want, want. A man can’t get a moment’s peace or some loving.”

Lee enjoyed his administrations for a few minutes and squeezed his hardening cock between her legs. She sat up, pushed him over on his back and climbed on top of him.

She kissed him long and hard as she wiggled back onto his complying cock. Sean needed no encouragement to join in. His hands and mouth were soon busy becoming reacquainted with her flesh.

When they finally emerged the next morning, it was to a lot of grins and chuckles. Juanita commented, “You look very relaxed this morning, boss.”

Kyle put his hand out to Gary and wiggled his fingers at him, “Pay up.”

Gary shook his head sadly, “Boss, you let me down. You are just a pussy-whipped man, after all.” Everyone laughed harder.

Sean looked at all the grins, “So what was the bet?”

Gary volunteered the information, “Kyle bet me that if we could keep you guys busy while we built the dome that the minute you two had a bit of privacy, you would behave just like Boris.”

Sean looked at Kyle. “Your turn will come,” he warned as he shook a finger at Kyle to the general laughter around the table.

“So, what is the plan, today boss?” Gary asked. They had had their fun at Sean’s expense, but they still had a lot of work to do.

“Dome 2,” Sean immediately answered. “As soon as that’s up we can start organising getting some bricks or those prefab walls and glass made for the apartments.”

He looked around the group, “Quick question, what’s everyone’s health like? Especially those of you who haven’t been wearing you suit helmets since it’s now into week three on the planet.”

Everyone looked at everyone else. Sean looked as well. All he saw was seven happy, healthy faces. They all had light tans on their faces and hands, the Slouchy’s had been a godsend. The UV ratings were high enough, in spite of the denser atmosphere. Lee had even bought back safety sunnies for them all, on one of her trips to the ship.

The hard work and heaver gravity already had them bulked up a little. Lee workouts had certainly got them into shape. She had them doing callisthenics each morning, so few of them had any problems with the extra gravity anymore.

Juanita had said that she had been cooking twice what she normally did, but the crew had been burning some calories. DT had a run-in with a little plant that stung like Poison Ivy, but Sparky had given him some leaves from another plant to rub onto the rash, and it was gone in a day.

Both specimens were sent to the ship for analysis. Other than a couple of minor scrapes and bruises that were not serious, the consensus was that everyone felt great.

Ellen piped up. “I just checked the scan records, Sean, they are all good. Actually, the scans indicate that everyone is in excellent health. The bit of sun we are now getting has bumped up our vitamin D levels. Which in turn is will make our bones stronger, so everyone is better off,” she concluded.

“So, a bit more sun won’t hurt them?” he asked.

“No,” answered Ellen. “Considering we have been on the ship for months it would actually be good for them and help them adjust to the higher gravity better too.”

“Well,” said Sean. “I noted in the replicator that Kyle and Minnie got going yesterday that you could dial up some jeans and long sleeve work shirts. They should be more comfortable to work in down here. I would prefer you all stick to the work boots though please,” he finished to the excited voices around him.

“I had Gavin load the recycler up with the materials required to make them so if you wish to change...” he didn’t get finished as there was a rush to the replicator.

Lee smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “You certainly know how to make your crew love you,” she said.

“Bugger the crew, I miss my jeans,” he told her with a big grin. Lee kissed him again and then started wolfing down the delicious pancakes that Juanita had made.

They sat and happily chatted with Gary as the two men worked out the plan of attack for the day. The rest of the crew started filtering back in. They were wearing black jeans and a green and cream camo army shirt with a caramel coloured T-shirt underneath.

“We decided on this shirt since we are military people,” explained DT. Sean nodded his approval. They could have dialled up the pants to go with it. However, they had elected for the thicker jeans as they decided they gave good protection and it could get cold suddenly when it clouded over. Plus, they were more comfortable.

They all had creamy/brown army issue resin-toed boots on their feet. They didn’t have laces but wrap over Velcro tabs. A creamy/brown Army issue Akubra (slouch hat) was on their heads. They had their ranks displayed on their shirts and their names.

Kyle and Gavin had elected to go with a blue work shirt, but both had a plain Akubra of the same colour as the others and the same pants and boots.

“I’d have thought you guys would have gone for a Stetson?” commented Lee smiling at Kyle.

Kyle grinned back, “This one will do, it makes us fit in better, and they are comfortable hats.”

Sean and Lee couldn’t fault their logic and decided it was time they got ready for work too. Sean groaned when he saw Lee. She had elected for the camo shirt, and caramel T-shirt with no adornments tucked into a tight-fitting pair of black jeans and the slouch hat and boots.

“Bugger me, woman, you are so hot in that getup that I’m going to have permanent stretch makes in the front of my jeans,” he told her.

Lee lifted her eyebrows at him. He was dressed the same as his crew except for the Captain pips on his shoulders. The tight black jeans made his long muscular legs, and tight little arse look very sexy, and the shirt emphasised his broad chest and shoulders.

“Look who’s talking, my hunky Captain,” she said as she walked around him rubbing and then pinching his very sexy arse on the way.

Sean beamed at her. He liked that she found him as sexy as he found her. He pulled back his shoulders and stood straighter. Lee groaned. “Keep that shit up, and we will not get any work done today,” she said and patted his impressive package.

She then quickly headed out of the door before he could change his mind as to which job he wanted to do. Sean stood there for a couple of minutes trying to get his libido in check. ‘Damn sexy, cheeky woman,’ he thought and grinned.

Terry had already long gone, and Sung was coming down when the crew got to the landing site. Once the unloading ramps were down, they started the procedure of getting the gear off. Sean found a large crate with ‘STILL’ stamped on it.

‘What the hell?’ he thought. Sure enough, it was Essco’s still, and it was accompanied by ten crates of bottles with a pad tucked in one. It had the instructions on how to set-up the still. Obviously, Captain Clark had decided it was better on the ground than on his ship.

Sean commed the Captain, “Captain, Sean here.”

“Ah! You found my little present,” he said.

“What do you want me to do with it?” Sean asked.

“Find someone to put it to good use,” he said.

“You’re sure?” asked Sean.

“Yes, if this lot are going to be on the planet for a year or more, I can’t see how we can prohibit alcohol. However, the prohibition will still be enforced on the ship,” the Captain stated.

Sean agreed with this. If he had any say in the matter, it would be controlled on the planet as well. “So, Rodger?” he asked.

“They had built it in one of the containers that were supposedly sealed, which is why we didn’t find it because they weren’t opened when we looked for him. We have put him in the morgue. No one seemed concerned with doing a funeral for him,” the Captain told Sean.

Sean signed off after a few more questions. He went to meet the rest of his crew who were moving in. Sean told them to go change and get settled in. All of his team would be staying on the planet now that there was housing for them.

They had been coming down as part of the day crews for the last two weeks. Sean was happy that his team was back together. Minnie Driver was a mechanic and metallurgical engineering specialist. She had helped Kyle get the small replicator and recycler installed and going.

Otherwise, she serviced the other machines and lingers and helped with the fitting-out work. James Pratik specialised in construction and masonry. His specialities would soon be put to good use when they built the new units. Joanna (Jo) Massy was also construction and the team’s plumber, painter and decorator.

Abe Piccolo was their electrician and electronics engineer. He would help get the rest of the support systems up to scratch. Corporal Quinten (Qu) Jackson was a bit of a jack-of-all-trades qualified as a welder and a builder with a manufacturing engineer degree. He was a very handy guy to have around.

Larry Mayan, one of the chefs, with Pedro Willie and Biscuit Scully, his two kitchen hands, were also on board. They would be part of the permanent crew on the planet. Sean soon had them all reclothed and set up with their various tasks.

Larry and his team were soon taking over most of the kitchen duties from Juanita freeing her up for construction and other duties. She was a bit like Qu and could turn her hand to just about any job you gave her. She had been part of Sean’s team for nearly four years and had even refused promotion so she could stay with him and Gary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.