Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Futura (Utopia)

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futura (Utopia) - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~April - Week 14~~

Captain Allan Ubobo walked out of the large dwelling he called home.

He was tall, being 195cm (6’ 5”), a lean muscular man with washboard abs and long, runners’ legs. He had deep, dark, penetrating eyes and short, tight curly black hair with no grey. The wider nostrils and slightly backward sloping forehead were from his aboriginal heritage, and he carried these features well as they blended with his Caucasian heritage.

Many would consider him a handsome man in the prime of his life at thirty-five years. Among the people of the region he was living in, he was considered a little giant. Apparently, there had once been a race that was over 3m tall, but they didn’t exist on this continent.

Allan had to have the new building built onto the side of the palace due to his height. These days, he was a reasonably content man. He did have one major worry, and that was that he knew his old Bosses would send another ship eventually. He was surprised they hadn’t come already.

When his crew had settled on Antalia, as the Keltrian people called this continent, it had taken several weeks for him to adapt to the slightly heavier gravity. He ran ten to fifteen kilometres every day to keep fit. He drank sparingly of the local versions of alcohol and didn’t smoke the happy weed or any other variety that were available at the markets.

He was a disciplined man and didn’t accept opposition to his plans or desires without damn good evidence or a compelling reason. He would consider one of his few vices was sex. Sex was his drug of choice, and he preferred slim but well-formed women. He also had a thing for redheads, but pink would do in a pinch.

It considered it a shame that the delectable redhead, Lee, had pulled out of the mission. He had been so looking forward to spending some quality time with her on the trip. She had a tight arse, a nice rack and at least some height.

He still remembered that strange look she had given him when he had hinted that they would become very good friends on the trip. The next thing he knew, she and that Italian looking guy, Kyle, who she hung around with, were gone.

He had to make do with Glenda for the four months they had spent on the ship. The other members of his crew were not happy that he didn’t share, Ferris in particular. Allan had learnt that Ferris and Glenda had been an item before the exploration set out and he had claimed her.

Since they had been here in Arden, the couple had ended up back together and had even had two kids. This didn’t bother Allan, as Glenda has simply been a cum-bucket while onboard the ship and an occasional fling since they end up living in the city of Arden.

Allan now had his pick of the delectable Genteli, and for the most part, they accommodated his needs. While the Genteli women were a little shorter than his taste, many were, however, very beautiful, and most of them seemed to enjoy his large cock.

He had married Darla de Rain, the daughter of the Queen of this region, not long after they settled in. He had been amused when she had simply said that he was the man from her dreams and hers. He now enjoyed the status of the future Queen’s Consort.

The Genteli are a long-lived, matriarchal race that Allan had initially called the Frey in his reports. They live an average of 140 to 160 years. The Genteli didn’t tend to show their age until very late in life. Nor did they mature as early as Earthlings did.

They tend to require four to ten years after their first child before they can produce a second child and often only had three or four in total in their lifetime. This is because they frequently had trouble with delivery and carried a child for a Utopian year before birth.

The Genteli were less numerous than the other races, but they were the longest living, the ruling class, the government and the largest owners of slaves and land on the continent of Antalia. Allan was aware that the Genteli race had the same status as their northern cousins in Davinia, their eastern cousins on Queland and their western cousins on Jahnville.

Allan also did not intend to go back to Earth. He enjoyed his new status and his new life and planned to keep both. I didn’t hurt that Princess Darla had given him a daughter fifteen Utopian months before, to ensure his line of succession on this planet.

His own people on Earth, put more status in sons. However, Allan was smart enough to realise that here his daughter was gold. He was also quite besotted by his daughter, Eve. She would become a gorgeous woman when she grew up, and it didn’t hurt that these people had no taboos on incest.

He would effectively be the King, and he would stay the King. One thing that did annoy him was that Darla was not able to have another child for at least another two years and possibly even longer. He wasn’t going to live as long as she would.

As the Gentelis’ were closed mouth about the war, he hadn’t learnt much more than the basics about it. From what he understood; it had started over the very crystals that he knew his old Bosses would come for.

The fact that he now had control of their mining here on Antalia would ensure his position was safe. The people from Earth couldn’t do anything here, without his permission. They did, after all, have to abide by the ‘Already occupied’, protocols.

While Allan had a harem of Genteli women that he frequently used, he truly believed that he did love his wife and especially their daughter. One of the other women, Maru de Ray, had recently given him a son to add to his growing brood.

He had called his son, Brian, and he now lived in the palace with him, Darla and Eve. As Maru was a descendant of a line of wizards, Allan wondered if his son would show promise. The people here believed in magic and that it can be wielded.

In his old culture, family and the tribe were everything, and these people had become his tribe and his family. The very moment he had set his eyes on Darla, he had been in lust. She had told him that Wizard Wii had told her that her love would come from very far away and he would help keep her people safe. Allan chose not to argue with her logic.

Darla was 158cm (5’ 2”) tall with lush reddish-pink hair and a very nice rack for her slim build. She had the most beautiful face Allan had ever seen with big purple eyes and the pale pinkish skin, which was common among her people.

However, of late, his eyes had been straying to Darla’s much younger sister Nina. She was now twenty-five and ready for bedding. His plans included Nina as the mother of his next child. Darla was in her fifties and her sister Nina had been an unexpected arrival.

The Queen was over a hundred when she had her last daughter. The Queen’s health had been delicate ever since, and for all intent and purpose, Princess Darla ruled, as she was next in line.

Thinking of Nina, Allan’s cock twitched, and he found himself walking to her part of the palace.


Allan found Nina resting on a divan in the back solarium.

He could smell that she was in heat and his willing cock hardened immediately. She was as beautiful as her sister, with similar coloured hair and a trim figure that had recently developed all the right curves in the right places. She would probably end up with even bigger tits than her sister, he surmised.

Nina reminded him of a sweet sixteen just ripe for the plucking and plucking he tended to do. She was inclined to be vain and selfish, but that didn’t worry Allan. As long as he could fuck her and have her produce him another child, a daughter preferably, he was happy.

“Nina, my sweet, why are you out here all alone?” he asked, kissing her on the forehead and running his hand down a long strand of her hair. Deliberately brushing a nipple that was visible through the almost transparent white silk covering, she was almost wearing.

The smell this close was intoxicating. Allan could tell no other male had touched her. She must have only come into heat in the last couple of days. Once he’d had her, no other male would touch her until she was either pregnant or finished her cycle in four to six days.

Nina shivered at Allan’s touch. The big man really turned her on. She had been lusting after him for the last two years since her first cycle started. But Darla said she had to wait until after her twenty-fifth birthday, and so she had.

She had woken up hot and horny and had come out to the garden to cool down. Now that the object of her desire was here, she decided she wasn’t going to wait any longer. Nina moved gracefully to her feet and turned to Allan. ‘Goodness, he is so tall he towers over me,’ she thought as she looked up to find his eyes.

Smiling at him, she reached for his hand and walked him back to her room. She shut the doors and locking them before she turned and walked into Allan’s arms. He bent down to kiss her. He found that she was even shorter than Darla was and had to bend down a long way. Nina opened her mouth to receive his kiss.

He had full lips, which devoured her smaller mouth and made the heat in her sex burst into flame. Allan ran his hand down her side to her arse, squeezing it gently. His hand then came back up her side and across to cup a firm breast, he gently squeezed it.

He rubbed his thumb across her erect nipple and felt it swell in his hand. ‘Oh yes, this little cherry was ripe for the picking,’ he thought. He loved the way the Genteli had no qualms about coming right out and telling you, they wanted you. He kissed her harder and squeezed her tit again.

The only time he had ever enraged a Genteli male, most of whom he considered effeminate, was when he had sniffed after his woman when she was in season. He had learnt to stay away from the married or claimed ladies when they were in season unless he wanted to fight for her and claim her as a wife.

Allan had decided that it was not worth the grief. There were plenty of willing women to pick from. He could pretty much fuck any of the women, whenever he wanted. They found him a novelty, and he had no qualms using this fact to get his own way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.