Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 15: Tony Learns About Lee

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Tony Learns About Lee - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 11--

Tony began wondering again about Lee and Kyle’s relationship.

He had seen Kyle sit and hold Lee’s hand while he talked to her on several occasions over previous weeks. He had been curious about their relationship when he realised, they were not lovers. He thought he now understood.

Lee was like a security blanket or a surrogate mother. She had been the one person in Kyle’s life for some time who had loved Kyle without reservation. That someone, who had never expected or asked anything else from him other than his friendship.

“Tell me about you and Lee?” Tony asked softly wondering if Kyle would confirm his suspicions. He had not answered him earlier when he had asked.

“Lee, Lee, bloody wonderful Lee,” Kyle chanted softly.

He was quiet as if gathering his thoughts and trying to decide what he wanted to say. Tony just lay beside him, saying nothing. He rubbed his hand softly up and down Kyle’s torso.

Kyle replied, “As you know, we only found out just before she officially introduced us that she is my long-lost cousin. I first met Lee on a ship nearly four years ago. I felt an instant attraction, which turned into fascination and lust for her.”

“She was one of the first ladies to turn me on and turn me down in so long; it hurt my ego. So, I did the one thing I hadn’t done in many years, I pursued her.”

“I have never told another living soul, not even Debora but Lee is in my head. We can’t talk as such, but we can project our feelings to each other. We know when the other is hurt, happy or even sad. She has always made sure that I know that she loved me, for all my faults, insecurities and selfishness’.”

“She isn’t in love with me. She just loves me warts and all. I have never had to impress Lee, be honest with her. She always knows if I’m being evasive or not telling her everything that she believed that I should.”

Kyle lifted himself up, so he was looking at Tony and continued watching Tony’s face. “I always knew that if I was upset over another failed attempt to find some else who could love me, she understood. She was, is, there for me, to help pick up the pieces and make me go on.”

“Then one day Debora came to our table and Lee encouraged her and Sandra to join us regularly, something that she rarely did. On most of the ships we had been on, Lee tended to be a loner except for me. So, I knew she had an ulterior motive.”

“She had seen our interest in each other. Plus, she knew I liked blondes with big tits. She told me in that unspoken way she has, that Debora was someone I should pursue. She had never done this before. But in all the time I have known her, she has never steered me wrong.”

Kyle cupped the side of Tony’s face and looked at him in earnest, “She did the same with you and me. After we made love for the first time, I felt her contentment. I knew it was going to be all good. I know she felt my happiness, and I knew she was glad that we are all together. You were the missing piece in my life, and she knew in that infuriating way she has.”

Tony looked at Kyle and realised he truly believed that Lee had that much influence on his life. He thought of what he had seen and heard about Lee. The way she seemed to know how things should be and how to make it so.

He thought of the few conversations they had shared and that look she got when she first checked him out. It was as if she was seeing into his soul and was deciding if he was worth her time.

Tony sat up with his legs crossed so he could see Kyle better. Kyle sat up with him. He wrapped his legs around Tony’s under his knees and sat with his balls resting on Tony’s ankles and his arms on Tony’s legs. The guy just had to touch. Tony was also amazed at his flexibility as his knees were flat on the bed.

“She can be a bit scary, can’t she?” commented Tony. He loved the way Kyle made him feel both wanted and loved.

Kyle barked out a laugh, “You haven’t known her as long as I have. You have no idea just how scary that woman is. She just seems to know shit that no one else does.”

“I’ve seen her walk through an engine room stop and tell whoever to shut something down and to check it for something or other. When they did, you would find she was correct, and if they had left it, something bad would have happened.”

“She would simply say, it didn’t sound right, or that readout indicated whatever was wrong. And if you try to praise her, she shrugs her shoulders in that infuriating way. Then she says, ‘she is just doing her job’ as if it was a given and nothing special. She is so bloody maddening right all the time you just have to love her or hate her.”

Tony came back with, “So what you are telling me is that I can trust her with my life, and if I don’t, it is at my own peril?”

Kyle nodded, “Take that as a given. If she tells you to duck don’t hesitate,” Kyle pointed out a small scar above his left temple, “The first time I didn’t duck. If she hadn’t kicked me out of the way, a piece of the engine would have taken my head off when it blew. Now I always duck, and I don’t hesitate.”

Tony nodded in understanding, prepared to believe what he was being told. He had shared a similar experience, “When I completed high school, I didn’t have a clue what I wanted to do. So, I did a stint in the Army in New Zealand.”

“We did a couple of deployments. We had a sergeant in our platoon. I had been told to obey him without question if I want to get home in one piece. He had that sixth sense for danger too. I learnt to duck when he told us.”

“Yep, that’s Lee to a tee,” Kyle grinned at Tony.

Just then, Kyle’s stomach rumbled loudly, and they realised it was around 14:00 hours and they hadn’t eaten since 09:30 hours. If they hurried, they could get some food and get Tony shifted before his shift started.

So, they went and had a quick shower together and got dressed. They stopped by a replicator and dialled up a couple of sacks. They then grabbed some sandwiches and headed to Tony’s old room to pack his gear.

They happily swapped stories and got to know each other on a more personal level. They were both enjoying this side of the relationship. They found they shared similar beliefs and liked the same things, to a point. They were arguing good-naturedly about those views or ideas that differed like Rugby Union is a better game than Gridiron football.

They generally agreed to disagree but knowing they would revisit those points, many times. By the time, they had Tony’s stuff put away, Kyle reluctantly had to kiss Tony goodbye, as he had to get to work.

Kyle cleaned the room to his satisfaction. He replaced the towels, remade the bed with fresh sheets and got a clean quilt from the recycler. Theirs hadn’t fared well after the morning’s activities. He washed up the coffee cups and wiped down the bathroom after having another shower.

Debora was correct in that he did like things tidy. Hoping he had killed enough time, Kyle left the auto carpet sweeper loose, and he headed off to the diner. He hoped Lee was there getting her afternoon snack and wasn’t busy shagging Sean.

To his delight, she was sitting in one of the alcoves. He was amused that she had one of her bloody great books that she carted around with her. Why she couldn’t just read a copy on a pad, he didn’t know. He had never understood her fascination with paper-based books, and Sean was just as bad.

Kyle grabbed a fresh coffee and another packet of sangas as Lee called them, and then plonked down beside her. He was removing a sandwich from the package, when she screwed her nose up and said in exasperation, “How many times did you fuck that poor bastard?”

Kyle threw his head back and laughed, “Considering I’ve had two showers since, only you could still smell him on me.”

“So?” she said.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders, “Hmm, about five times.”

“How many times with Deb?” she continued her interrogation.

“Three very wonderful earth-shattering times,” he answered. He was a little amazed at the conversation. Lee didn’t normally ask him questions about his sexual exploits to this depth.

“And she is happy?” Lee asked with concern.

Unused to the interrogation he answered flippantly, “Going by the look on her face when Tony fucked her, while I fucked him, then when I fucked her, while Tony fucked me and then when we both fucked her in both holes together, I think she was ecstatic.” Kyle was trying to shock her with the details.

Lee looked at him, thoughtfully as he chewed on the sandwich. “So, the last two times were just Tony and you?” she queried.

Swallowing, he then replied, “Yeah, two orgasmic times. We sucked each other off, and then I fucked him from the front until he blew all over both of us and I blew up his arse,” he informed her. He was getting a hard-on just thinking about being with Tony.

Lee nodded as if she was satisfied with his answers. She then looked at him intently. “Good,” she said and went back to her book.

Kyle looked at her, stunned. He had just shared the most intermit details with her, and she just says ‘good’! Then he saw the little grin. “Fuck you can be a know-it-all bitch,” he said in exasperation, as her grin got bigger. “You just knew that I was dying to share and that I could only do it with you or Sean.”

Lee laughed as Sean slid in from the other side and lifted her legs over his lap, “So what did you want to share with me?”

“Oh, it was nothing much,” shrugged Lee. “Just that Tony fucked Deb while Kyle fucked Tony. Then he fucked Deb while Tony fucked him. Then they both fucked her in both holes together.”

“And when Deb went to work, he and Tony sucked each other off, and then he fucked Tony up the arse from the front, so Tony blew all over both of them and he blew into Tony. You know just a normal day in the life of Kyle,” she concluded.

Lee shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly with a straight face as if she was discussing the weather.

Sean, trying to keep a straight face, replied, “Sounds about right for him.” Sean looked at his minder and continued, “Mind you, he seems a bit off his usual pace. Only five times, since we saw him this morning. That work out must have sapped him. You may have to take it easier on him tomorrow.”

Kyle looked at his two best friends discussing his love life as if they were talking about pulling a motor apart. Kyle barked out a laugh and then chuckled, “Nothing like a dose of Lee and Sean to keep a guy grounded.”

Lee and Sean chuckled with him. Then Lee bent over and kissed his cheek, “Cuzzy Bro’, as long as you are happy, I am happy for you. Last question, is he going to move in?”

Kyle grinned with his million-watt smile, “He is already shifted in.”

Sean shook his head, “Bugger me; you’re as bad as Lee. You guys don’t fuck around when you want something, do you?”

Lee and Kyle both gave Sean the exact same grin, and for the first time, he truly saw that they were related. He had picked up little mannerisms in the past but had never really seen the physical resemblance until now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.