Delta: Original
Chapter 13: Debora Commits

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Debora Commits - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 11 --

Kyle wiggled his eyebrows at his two lovers.

“Who said I wasn’t in a randy mood. I have two very sexy bodies to make love to now.”

He bent forward over Tony and gently sucked a ball into his mouth, smelling Debora’s pleasant scent on him. Debora giggled as Tony groaned and his cock sprung to attention even though it hadn’t been that long since his last release. Kyle climbed on the bed, so he was at a side angle to Tony.

He sucked on Tony’s other ball. When he released the ball, he licked Tony’s dick to get it stiffer and then sucked on it. Debora spun around, so she was lying beside Tony but in the opposite direction.

She wiggled under Kyle, and so she could suck on his dick, one of her favourite pastimes. Kyle happily moved to accommodate her. Tony slid his hand down Debora and inserted his fingers in her very wet cum filled cunnie.

He happily finger-fucked her using slow strokes and rubbing her clit with his thumb in time to Kyle’s mouth sliding up and down his appreciative cock. After a little while, Kyle pulled off Tony’s dick, looked up at him and grinned, “Damn nice hardware, I can’t wait for you to return the favour and stick this in me.”

Debora released Kyle’s dick from her mouth and added, “I think you will like it too Kyle, he does this little flexi thing after he rams it into you, it’s really nice.”

“Damn Debby, now you have me wanting to find out even more,” Kyle complained as Tony laughed at the banter. He was more than happy to oblige Kyle, but there was no fun in telling him that.

“Oh, I don’t know, I kinda like sticking my cock into this sweet cunnie here,” he said as he rammed his fingers further into Debora. She moaned around Kyle’s dick and reminding Kyle of what he had been doing as his dick vibrated.

“Well, I’m just going to have to suck it for now then,” he said. He slipped his mouth over the lovely dick that he had in front of him. This caused Tony to groan as the warm lips, and a flicking tongue slid down his now hard cock.

Tony was enjoying the way Kyle licked and sucked him. ‘The man knew how to suck cock. He is even able to suck me to the base’ thought Tony. Kyle sped up, and Tony felt his balls tighten in anticipation, especially when Kyle’s throat constricted on his cock.

Tony was waiting for just one more hard suck to tip him over, but Kyle had stopped. Tony flexed his hips in the hope of relief, but it didn’t come. Kyle was sliding his mouth slowly up and down Tony’s throbbing cock but not applying the pressure he required for his release.

“Suck me please,” he said almost but not quite with a whine.

Debora again slipped out from under Kyle. She had guessed she wasn’t going to get him to come when he had a new toy to torture. She sat up and slithered over onto Tony’s chest. “Is he torturing you, Tony? Stopping before you can come?”

“Yes,” Tony complained through gritted teeth.

Debora looked at Kyle as he leisurely slid his mouth up and down Tony’s very nice cock, but not gripping and sucking hard with his mouth. Kyle winked at Debora. “He can be a fucking bastard when he does that, he can keep you on edge for ages,” she informed Tony.

Debora watched Kyle lick Tony’s cock and then slip off to suck on his balls, enticing a groan from him. Debora decided to come to her new lover’s rescue as she had guessed what Kyle wanted by the wink.

She crawled back over to the end of the bed. She flopped back down on the edge of the bed as she had been lying when Tony fucked her. Her lower legs were hanging over the end.

“Kyle, I want your dick in me now,” she told him fingering her own pussy in anticipation of what was to come. She wanted to see Kyle’s face when Tony fucked him while he was in her.

Kyle released Tony from his mouth and then looked at her. He grinned at Tony “Duty calls,” he said. He slipped off the bed. Then he went and mounted her just as Tony had. Kyle’s arse was sticking in the air off the end of the bed, and his knees were spread wide over Debora’s thighs.

Tony didn’t have to be told twice. Kyle had already told him he wanted him to fuck him. Kyle had obviously decided that he would get what he wanted, and it didn’t help that Debora was aiding him.

Tony was left with two choices, fuck the man or walk away. Tony had already determined that Kyle was definitely the master in this relationship. He was more than happy to play bitch to have that cock fuck him.

To be able to fuck Debora’s choice, cunnie was no hardship either. He had no intention of walking away. He had wanted a piece of that choice arse for ages, so why not take what was being offered.

Kyle slammed into Debora and then stopped still, with his hips rolled back to give Tony easy access. Tony got behind Kyle and entered him. He let Tony thrust into him, enjoying the feel of his arsehole stretching around Tony dick.

Kyle finally felt his new lover seat home with his balls pressed into his. He waited until Tony pulled back and stilled so that he could take over. Kyle pushed back until Tony was embedded in him. He let out a groan and then slipped back into Debora again.

Kyle slowly increased his pace and soon had Debora humping up into him and gripping him when he entered. Tony met him with his own thrusts as Kyle pulled back. Kyle couldn’t decide which felt better and like Tony had he just went with the sheer pleasure of it.

Kyle was in rapture. He hadn’t had a male partner in a long while. He was more than happy to find a partner as skilled as Tony was. He was an excellent fit and Kyle liked to feel his thick ridges rubbing his insides while Tony’s balls slapped his. Debora was right, and Tony did do a little flexi thing inside him, that was awesome.

Group sex such as they were participating in, could get messy if the partners were not in sync with each other. But Kyle couldn’t fault either partner or was thoroughly enjoying his first threesome in a very long time.

The double stimulation started to get to him. In the past, he outlasted his partners in this situation. However, this two had him grunting in and groaning out, on every stroke as they played him like a violin. If he didn’t know better, he’d think he was the new wheel and Tony and Debby the experienced couple.

He felt Debora start to stiffen and clamp harder on his dick as she keened out that noise she made when she came. “Fuck me,” he groaned out as his hips flexed to blast into Debora.

At the same time, he felt Tony slam home forcing him into Debora harder, and he felt Tony blast into him. Debora was pulsing on his dick, and her hips shuddered under him, his hips shook, and his brain frizzed.

He pulled back a short distance and slammed Debra again with his next burst as Tony also rammed him with his own. They completed the act after several more thrusts, grunts and groans all around. They stayed locked together for some time just enjoying the aftershocks and sensations of having come for each other.

Tony reluctantly pulled out and wobbled over to get the towels for his partners. Kyle rolled off Debora. He held her hand to his mouth and kissed it as Tony applied the towels and then went to the bathroom to clean up.

Debora moved back up the bed and looked at Kyle intently. She had loved watching the expressions on his face as he was fucking her and being fucked by Tony. She knew without asking that Kyle was one blissfully happy man.

The tensions that had been between them the last couple of weeks were gone. It still felt a little strange to have two lovers, but so far, she wasn’t regretting her decision to include Tony.

Tony came back to the bed and snuggled into Debora. He played with her boob, running his fingertips lightly around and all over it and then circling her nipple. Kyle rolled over and nestled into her other side. He explored her other boob imitating the same patterns that Tony employed.

She loved that while they had enjoyed each other, they were telling her she was just as important in this relationship. ‘Maybe this could work’ she thought. Aloud she said, “I have never heard of gay guys being boob men?” she commented.

After a few moments, Tony answered, “That’s because we are not gay guys, we’re bi-sexuals. We happen to be guys who enjoy variety in our sex lives. I think I can comment for both of us guys. I love sucking, fucking and being fucked by a guy just as much as I love fucking, sucking and being sucked off by a girl.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.