Delta: Original
Chapter 12: The First Triad

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: The First Triad - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 11 --

Kyle invited Tony to have breakfast with him and Debora.

After the work out where Lee had them working on throws and attacks in groups of threes, Kyle had wanted to be with both of them. Debora wasn’t sure if she wanted Tony with them or not, she was very conflicted.

She had come to enjoy Tony’s quiet attention over the last couple of weeks. As any woman who finds a man sexy, she was flattered that he was also interested. She had even wondered what sort of lover he would be.

As much as she loved Kyle, she was beginning to think she wasn’t totally immune to Tony’s charms either. He was able to turn her on, nearly as easily as Kyle did. To her surprise, she had over the last week or so, noticed that Tony was just as interested in Kyle as he seemed to be with her.

She wasn’t really sure how she felt, never having been a relationship with two guys before. Kyle had done nothing evident that she had noticed to encourage Tony. However, it was apparent to her that he was happy to have Tony’s attention.

His eyes always lit up when he saw Tony. The problem was he had warned her, this might happen. She just didn’t think she’d be attracted to the guy as well. After their little groping session, she was even more confused.

She had enjoyed touching both of them and having them both touch her; it was very erotic. She knew they probably did more inappropriate touching than was warranted for the exercise, but they couldn’t seem to help themselves.

Kyle watched Debora out of the corner of his eye. In one way, he was unhappy that she had mixed feelings, but in another, he was also happy. She was obviously developing feelings for Tony, even though she thought she shouldn’t.

Personally, he agreed with Lee. He had worked out exactly what she was doing in the training session. It was as if she had been in his head, telling him he needed both Debora and Tony to be truly happy.

She hadn’t steered him wrong in all the years they had known each other. He didn’t think she was wrong now. He knew he was selfish, as he wanted them both. Yet, he felt Tony was the missing piece he needed to make his life complete.

Lee had introduced Tony to them a couple of weeks before. Telling him since he loved Kiwi slang so much, she thought he would appreciate getting it from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. He had to laugh, especially when she explained to Tony that Kyle was her Cuzzy Bro’. Tony had manned up to the challenge.

They had spent an entertaining evening swapping Australian, American and New Zealand slang and the meanings of different words. Kyle had immediately taken to Tony’s quick wit and quiet, unassuming manner. While he felt very comfortable with Tony, he also felt a strong sexual attraction to him as well.

He had appreciated the way Tony had let him know he also felt the attraction. He made a couple of remarks about how he would steal the delectable Debora if he could, letting Kyle know that he would like to get to know them both better.

He hadn’t said anything outright. He had used a subtle manner, so that Kyle got the message that it was up to him, to decide. Tony had indicated he would abide by it if Kyle didn’t wish to take him up on the offer. This had left Kyle in a quandary.

With Debora’s insecurities, he wasn’t sure how to approach the issue with her. He had learnt that she had no experience of being in this type of arrangement. She also gave him the impression she was apprehensive about going into the unknown.

Tony had also picked up that Kyle was in, but only if they could convince Debora to agree. Kyle did not intend to upset Debora. He was obviously in love with her, even though he obviously wanted Tony too. So, Tony had initiated a quiet pursuit of Debora with Kyle’s unspoken permission.

After the little workout they had just had, Tony wanted both of them very bad! He knew Debora was attracted to him. But doubted she would initiate anything fearing it would upset Kyle. And she was fighting her up-bringing.

He was however hopeful with Kyle’s help she would come to realise they were both in love with her, and each other. He was so hot for both of them. He didn’t know which one he wanted first.

Actually, he would love to fuck Debora, while Kyle fucked him from behind. ‘Yep, that would be bloody choice,’ he thought.

They had a quiet breakfast. Each a little preoccupied with their daydreams, not fully realising they were all sharing similar ones. Tony looked at Kyle with obvious desire and then directed it at Debora. Kyle could see Tony really wanted to be with them both, as badly as he did with them.

Kyle decided to bite the bullet and invited Tony back to their room for a coffee. Tony wasn’t on shift until later that afternoon. Debora’s and his work hours had become more flexible.

Ram, Debora’s effective boss, wasn’t a hard taskmaster and he worked all weird hours anyway. Unless they needed him on the bridge, Kyle was pretty much a free agent. He worked when it suited him or the Captain, rather than any set hours.

Kyle decided he needed to get the ball rolling. He sat Debby and Tony on the bed and pulled up a chair. “Guys we really have to talk,” he said. “So, I’ll start. Debora, please believe me when I say, I truly do love you and I want you for my wife.”

“I do not want to share my life with any other woman. However, you have always known I like it both ways. I have made no secret of my desires for sharing with a man as well.”

“When I was introduced to Tony, I was instantly attracted to him. Over the last couple of weeks, getting to know him, my desire has only grown stronger. He let me know that he felt the attraction but wouldn’t pursue it unless you were included.”

“While we have not shared in-depth discussions on this topic, Tony made it plain that he was also attracted to you and considered us a package deal. I think I fell in love with him the instant he made this clear to me.”

“I am a selfish bastard. I want you both in my life,” he let out a big sigh of relief for finally getting it off his chest. “Who’s next?”

Debora was upset that she wasn’t enough to keep Kyle happy. She’d been brought up to believe, a man just needed a good woman. But in her heart, she had always known there was a side of Kyle she couldn’t satisfy. So as much as it upset her, she wasn’t really surprised by his declaration. She looked at Tony.

“Me I guess,” said Tony. His face took on a serious look. He said, “Look, I know you two haven’t known me long, and I will not break up a couple because of my desires. In fact, the opposite is true. I wish to join with both of you.”

“Like Kyle, I felt an immediate attraction the first time I saw him, and then my eyes lit on you Debora, and I was in lust with you both. I’ve had both girl and boyfriends. I have even been in a relationship similar to the one, I want with both of you. I found I liked having this type of relationship, even though the last didn’t work out for me.”

Tony took Debora’s hand in his and took Kyle’s in his other. Kyle felt compelled to take Debora’s other hand to complete the triangle. He felt strangely content and complete with these two amazing people.

Tony continued, “Debora, I have no wish to take Kyle from you, and in my heart, I don’t think he would be happy without you either. I know he loves you deeply. I just wish to be part of your love as well. I can see all the reasons why he loves you, and I hope you will believe me when I say I also share his reasons.”

He squeezed both their hands, “Debora, you are obviously a very caring loving person. You have a vibrant personality, and you are definitely a very sexy woman. I only have to touch you to be turned on. I also understand you have no idea what is involved in a relationship like the one Kyle and I are proposing you enter.”

He looked at Kyle who nodded at him to continue, “But believe me, we both want and love you very much and neither would be happy without you in the relationship, even though we love each other as well.”

“I know this is probably not the traditional relationship you have been brought up to believe you should be in, and it may course you conflict at times. We can only hope that we can both make you happy to be with us, as we want to be with you.”

“If you decide that this is unacceptable, I will walk away. I will not pursue you or Kyle. I will not enter into a relationship with Kyle without your permission, even though it will break my heart.”

“The decision is ultimately yours. We don’t wish to pressure you into a relationship you would not be happy in, and we will abide by your decision,” Tony finished.

Kyle nodded and added, “I also agree with Tony. It is your decision, and I will not pursue him if you decide a triad is not what you can live with.”

Debora looked at both men. She looked at their joined hands and could see the way they held each other’s hands. They held hers more loosely as if to emphasise their desire not to pressure her, she could see they held each other tighter. Obviously wanting the same thing and hoping she would agree.

She thought back to the fun they had had earlier. She realised that while they had touched each other, she had not been excluded. She had been touched just as often if not more so by both of them. She had also seen the desire for her and each other in both of their faces.

She looked at their faces now and knew in her heart that they both wanted her and each other. She looked at Tony. He gave her a gentle smile, which made her heart lurch. He was a sexy man, and she had been having fantasies about him for weeks since Lee introduced them.

Then she had beaten herself up, thinking she was being unfaithful to Kyle for desiring the other man. Yet they both were saying she could have her cake and eat it, as long as she shared Kyle and let them be lovers too.

Thinking of these two sexy men making love together and with her, got her hot. She certainly wanted to experience them both together. Damn, she was as sick as they were. He mother would have a coronary if she came home with two lovers.

‘But’ she thought. ‘This is my life, not my mothers. I have to be happy with my decisions.’

She looked between them again settling on Kyle. Taking a big breath, she stepped figuratively into the unknown. She hoped like hell; she could live with the decision she was making.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.