Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Some People are Never Happy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Some People are Never Happy - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 7 --

Lee woke to the feel of a hand sliding over her arse and acted instinctively.

She rolled away from the hand, grabbed it in a vice-like grip and bent it backwards. Her brain finally registered whose hand it was so, she didn’t continue with what she was going to do.

“Sorry,” she said and pulled on the hand before letting it go, so Sean could arrest his fall. He landed on his knees beside her. With one hand beside her head and the other by her other side.

“Damn girl, remind me not to surprise you like that again,” he said as he sat back and rubbed his wrist.

“Sorry,” she said again and stretched. “It’s been a while since someone woke me up in the morning. Once I get the sense of you, it won’t be a problem.” She flipped back onto her stomach and asked him to rub her arse again, as he had before.

Sean was happy to oblige, now she was awake. Lee drew a deep breath in through her nostrils and could smell his cologne, his personal scent and a hint of his sweat. She registered how his hand felt sliding over her skin, the light calluses and long fingers.

Yes, her brain said, this was her Sean. “Okay, I’ve got you. You can wake me up this way from now on.”

Sean was intrigued. “What was that about?” he asked her while he now idly ran his fingertips all over her very sweet arse.

“My granddad said it is a fighting-man’s instinct. Normally when I wake, the first thing my brain does is to assess if I’m safe, where anyone near me is and who they are.”

“Got-cha,” said Sean as he slid his fingers down the crack in her arse to rub her cunnie. “I do it too, to some extent. I think it becomes ingrained into you in the Army. Sorry, my love, I should have realised you would have reacted this way with your training.”

He slid his fingers into her as he continued speaking, “But why haven’t you reacted this way before when you have woken in my arms?” He thrust into her more insistently. Lee widened her legs and lifted her arse for him.

“True,” she said. “But on those occasions, I also went to sleep in your arms. I knew where you were and who you were. This is the first time that you have woken me when I knew you were not in the room when I went to sleep.”

“As I said, I’m not used to company when I first wake. I’ll get better at reading your presence when I’m asleep. It only took me a few days with Miss Piggy.”

Sean moved behind her and lifted her arse in the air so he could feast on her honeypot.

“Shit, you do like breakfast sex don’t you, Sean?”

Sean removed his face and replaced it with his hand while he answered her, “It may be breakfast sex for you, but it is after work sex for me, and junior has been popping up and down all day, at the thought of getting home to you.”

Lee giggled and then moaned at the insistent fingers. She felt them being replaced with something thicker and longer. She lifted her arse higher in anticipation and slid her knees up. Sean didn’t muck around and pushed into her with firm strokes that got harder, faster and more profound.

He soon had her dripping honeypot shaking to his satisfaction and decided to fill it for her. A few very satisfying minutes later, he flopped down beside her on his back, and she crawled onto his chest.

“So, are you ready for a workout?” she asked.

“I thought we had just worked out,” he said, still catching his breath.

“Nope I haven’t kicked your arse for a few days, and I’m getting antsy,” she said.

“You do realise I work out with my team every morning,” he informed her.

“What time do you usually start?” she asked.

“About 08:15 hours these days,” he said.

“Do you think your people would object to a civilian joining them?” she inquired.

“Nope, just turn up with Terry. We normally wait for him and a couple of others that have night jobs as well.”

“I think that will solve my difficulty. I have no problem hitting the mat after my shift. Sometimes I find it helps me sleep better anyway,” Lee decided.

“Hmm,” he said. “I can see some advantages as well. Since we are down here, I can just as easily head home for a shower before hitting the desk. I might even get some more work done,” and he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“Fuckin’ hell,” she said. “You really are trying to make up for that drought, aren’t you?”

“What can I say?” he said, shrugging his shoulders. “While we have been together for a month now, my desire for you hasn’t diminished. If anything, the sheer thought of you quaking on my cock gets me hard in an instant. The more I have you, the more I want,” he admitted.

“Funny thing is, I was never really bothered that much with sex before. Probably why not having sex for long periods has never worried me. But you just pump up my libido. It’s like you turned on a switch in my head and I am perfectly happy to keep it on,” and he kissed her.

“Hmm, I don’t know if it is a switch. I think you short-circuited something,” Lee replied with a big grin.

“Even better,” he said. “Because I have never been happier.” He started kissing her again. After a while, Lee signalled a time out.

“Come on, even if I can’t beat the crap out of you, I really need to do some forms.”

She scooted off the bed to get dressed. Sean sighed and found some gym clothes. They spent about an hour in the gym. Lee even spent twenty minutes on the treadmill before she felt better. She had followed a strict exercise regime for most of her life. If she didn’t exercise for a couple of days, she got antsy.

They went back to the room for a quick shower and then headed up to dinner. It wasn’t long before they were happily eating and talking to their friends. Debora showed her new possession to everyone. Even if they had already seen her engagement ring, ten times during the day.

Kyle informed Lee and Sean that he and Debora were now moved into his old room. Their bosses had given them time during the day to move their possessions.

Lee looked at the ring and got a strange sensation when she touched it as if she should know why the light swirled in the stone. That it was important to her. She asked Debora if she felt different since she had put the ring on.

Debora looked at her strange and then at the ring, “Funny you should mention it, but when I first touched the stone, I felt a sort of contentment as if it was happy to be on my finger. Does that sound strange?”

Lee smiled at her, “No, I think it is where it belongs.”

Dr Tammy Bell marred the happiness at the table when she stormed up and confronted Debora, “Who the fuck did you screw to get the room, bitch?”

Debora was too shocked to answer. Sean shot to his feet and turned to stand in a menacing posture in front of Tammy. He growled out, “I don’t know who the fuck you think you are? But if you ever speak to my friend like that again, I will bitch slap you, like the bitch you are.”

“It was my room, and with the Captain’s permission, I offered it to Kyle and Debora. She didn’t have to fuck me for the room, it was freely given. So, if you have a problem, you take it up with me, understand?”

Tammy was gobsmacked. People didn’t usually stand up to her. They normally cowered and did what she wanted. She looked up into the Lieutenants face. She realised that she had met her match.

This guy was not going to back down, and he was not going to let her take her frustrations out on Debora. Tammy turned and walked away fast, saying nothing more.

Sean calmly sat back down and started eating his dinner again. Kyle, who had been hugging a distraught Debora, turned to Sean, “Thank you, my friend.”

Sean nodded and then gave him a wolfish grin, “It was entirely my pleasure.”

Lee laughed, “You enjoyed putting that bitch down way too much.” Everyone else agreed that it had been an awesome put-down. They then joined Kyle in reassuring Debora she had done nothing wrong.

The second upset came in the form of Professor William Essco the next evening.

Kyle, Debora, Lee, Sean and of course Miss Piggy, were up in the observatory. They were there to see the planet that was now named for Lee and Kyle. It was still about 40AU away, but the high-powered scope could pick it out very nicely.

It looked like a small blue and white ball with the strips across its middle. It didn’t look that extraordinary from this distance. But Nicko had assured them that when they got there in a couple of days, they would be impressed. The couples then split up to go look at different things.

The Professor came in and spying the newly engaged couple, he was immediately enraged. He was even more upset than he had been earlier when he had first heard of the engagement. He marched up, stood in front of Debora and Kyle and sneeringly said, “I understand congratulations are in order.”

Debora stiffened, and Kyle immediately wrapped his arms about her. “I was under the impression you were to stay far away from Debora,” Kyle said coldly.

Essco looked at both of them with contempt. He hated Italians, so he considered Kyle beneath him. With venom in his voice, he said, “It is not every day that a ships two best whores, both retire. But knowing you two, it won’t be long before you are both back to taking tricks. Debora knows where to find me when she wants a real man.”

This time both Debora and Kyle drew in sharp breaths. They looked at Essco. They were stunned that he had the audacity to say what he said to their faces. But Kyle didn’t get the chance to hit him.

The Professor suddenly found an enraged, extremely fit Army Lieutenant in his face. While Sean carried, his weight in his chest, the Professor’s was in his belly. Sean also had a 20cm advantage in height, and he was using it.

Sean had grabbed the front of the Professor’s shirt and dragged him up into his face. Essco suddenly found he was balanced on his toes, face to face with the blazing angry blue eyes of a pissed-off soldier.

“If I see you,” spat Sean. “Within five metres of either Debora or Kyle or Lee for the rest of this trip, I will personally thrash the living shit out of you. And then...” Sean drew out the ‘and then’ and smiled cruelly, “I will give you to Lee, and if anything is left, Kyle and Debora can have a go too.”

The professor’s eyes darted to Lee, who just gave him an enigmatic smile. The professor felt a shiver of fear go down his spine. If there were two people on this ship that he knew not to piss-off, it was Lee and Sean.

He hadn’t realised they were here. He had thought he was safe to take out some of his frustrations belittling the whores. Essco had heard the stories going around about Lee’s abilities.

He remembered her effortless handling of him when he had foolishly tried to attack her. His shoulder still pained him on occasions. The way she took Syd out with just one punch made him shiver at the thought of her doing it to him.

No, she was one lady that he didn’t want to piss-off ever again. She was currently the darling of the ship and could do no wrong. If she started denigrating him, he would never get control of the expedition back, ever again.

Essco knew that he would have to tread warily with these two. It looked like Debora was truly out of bounds, as long as she had their protection. As much as he wanted his whore back, he would have to bide his time. He was sure that he would get her back. It was but a matter of time and place, and he decided this was not either.

“Now, get the fuck, away from us,” said Sean and shoved Essco backwards.

Essco found himself, back-peddling for several steps while he tried to gain his footing. He righted himself and glared at the four of them. He pulled his shirt down and tried to puff out his chest. He turned and walked away.

He had only gone about eight steps when he felt an excruciating pain in his right calf. He squealed and then starting hopping around. But he couldn’t see what had hurt him. Regaining his dignity, in spite of the throbbing pain, he walked stiffly away with the occasional limp.

Debora was crying and saying, “I don’t know what I did to make so many people hate me.”

Kyle hugged her tighter, “Sweetheart, the only thing you did was be happy. Some people are so bloody miserable that another person being happy infuriates them. They feel that everyone should be as miserable as they are.”

“Some miserable fuckers like him, never learn,” Sean growled. He then looked at the other three people with him. “Keep an eye out for him and don’t trust anything he does or says. We have really pissed him off. He is a vindictive son of a bitch, who never forgets a wrong, real or imagined.”

Sean looked specifically at Debora, “I don’t want to frighten you, but I do urge caution. Never, ever, be alone with that man. You hurt his pride when you treated him like the arsehole he is. Men like him do not take it well. Never just open the door to a knock and always check who is there for your own safety.”

“He is never going to leave me alone, is he?” Debora said fearfully. A crazy boyfriend had stalked her once before. She knew first-hand what people like that were capable of. However, she had gotten sick of being used as a punching bag.

She’d warned every boyfriend since, that if they hit her even once, she would walk and not come back. That was why she had locked Essco out of her room that night. She had ignored his pleas and threats to go back to him since.

A man who had to treat a woman like that was not worth having. Plus, she had already regretted taking up with him. He was a lousy fuck and didn’t give a shit about her needs or feelings. She was well shot of him.

Compared to Kyle, Essco was just a waste of space, as far as Debora was concerned. She would never, ever, willingly go back to him.

“I think as long as we are aboard ship, we should be pretty safe. Essco knows that we don’t trust him, and his current position is very tenuous,” stated Lee. “That may change if we get to spend a year or more on a planet, though. It will provide him with new options. That is when all of us will have to keep tabs on him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.