Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 2: Moving in Together

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Moving in Together - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 7 --

Lee woke at 15:30 hours.

She stretched, yawned and looked around her new room again. ‘Yes,’ she thought, gleefully. ‘I could definitely get used to this.’

Just then, the door slid open, and Sean walked in. “Lee when did you...” His voice trailed off as he stood stock-still several paces inside the door, just as she had, and he looked around.

“Well, fuck me, blind! Bloody hell girl, when you’re given a problem, you come up with the most amazing solutions. Bugger me dead, this is fucking awesome.”

Sean locked the door and ripped his boots off. He had the jumpsuit off before he hit the bed. He gathered Lee into his arms and proceeded to kiss her stupid. “You wonderful, amazing woman,” he said between kisses.

Lee giggled, enjoying the attention, “You like it, huh?”

Sean rolled off her and sat up against the headboard. He gently pulled Lee up between his legs, with her back to his front. “Bugger me, just how big is this room?” he asked.

“The half that was behind the fake wall was an extra 3m, according to Dave,” Lee replied happily.

Sean idly played with her tits as he looked around. He had one tit in each hand. He was happily kneading them while occasionally flipping his thumbs across each very erect and firm nipple.

“Dave?” he questioned, wondering what he had to do with the new room.

“Interesting story. Apparently, Dave stayed in this room when he first came aboard. Robby and his wife Tina were supposed to move in here. She didn’t want to be down here, so they went upstairs.”

“The contractor was told to make it into a bunk-room. So, he stuck up the new wall,” she explained while Sean kept playing with her tits.

“When did you see Dave?” he asked.

“Dave was down here delivering piglets when I came down to go to work last night, and we got talking,” Lee groaned as Sean pinched both nipples and pulled on them.

“So, when did the room get changed?” he was still perplexed by the sudden alterations.

“In my excitement, I happened to mention it to my crew when I got to work. When I came home this morning, this is what I found. The bastards must have gotten Kyle or Sung to let them in. Look!” she said, pointing to the back door. “I even have a piggy door.”

“Ah. That explains why the room let me in. That is what I was trying to ask you when I entered, and before I was totally flummoxed. I love the piggy door,” Sean said as he was laying little kisses down Lee’s neck as she shivered beneath his attentions.

“It’s gorgeous, isn’t it?” she happily asked for his confirmation.

“I agree. Although some people might not be so happy with us, have the biggest room?” Sean’s fingers were now playing in Lee’s cunnie, He was happily sliding a finger in and out of her wet opening, while he pressed his palm into her mons and dragged his other fingers through her pubic hair.

Suddenly the ‘we’ in his sentence penetrated Lee’s lust-fogged brain. She twisted her head back to look at her lover. “So, does this mean you want to move in with me, instead of the other way around?” she asked. It was something that had bothered her.

“In a bloody heartbeat, darling,” he said. He squeezed the nipple he was still playing with and laid a soft kiss on her lips. “I don’t care what level we live on or whose room as long as I can be with you.”

“Fuck-em,” Lee said and settle back against Sean. “I don’t give a shit if other people bitch about us being in here. If Robby and Tina were in here, nothing would be said. Plus, there will be three of us sharing this room.”

“This is true, and due to the special needs of our child, it does make perfect sense,” Sean added. He was now pushing two fingers in and out of her. He deliberately dragged them back up over her clit and pressing into her mons, as he massaged her tit with the other hand.

Lee giggled at his reference of Miss Piggy being ‘their kid’. “Hey!” she said. “As much as I’d hate to interrupt your play, look at this.” Lee wiggled off the bed. She went over to the wall and opened the panels. “Do you think there is enough room for your stuff?”

Sean was amazed by the storage space they had. “More than enough,” he agreed.

Lee smiled and slid open the third panel, “And how is this for seriously cool?” She stepped aside to reveal the kitchenette.

“Well bugger me blind,” he said. “This place is set up like a single room apartment.”

“I have to do one more thing before I come back,” she said and ran into the bathroom to Sean’s amusement.

She was back a couple of minutes later and tossed a towel on the bottom of the bed and then crawled back onto the bed between his knees.

She commented, “I had wondered why the bathroom was bigger than the other cabins had on this is level, now I know. Robby had apparently designed it for him and Tina. It seems we aren’t the only ones who like shower sports.”

She looked down at the very hard, long, thick and pulsing cock in front of her face and decided she had some plans for it.

“And just what do you think you are doing ma’am?” asked Sean. Reading her intentions, his cock jumped in anticipation.

“Breakfast,” Lee, replied nonchalantly. She licked his cock from the base to the tip.

Sean’s laugh at her answer soon turned to a very satisfied groan as her tongue licked his cock like a lollipop. She would suck on the tip, rolled her tongue around the eye, and licked him again from base to tip. After a while, she changed her attack.

She took a ball into her mouth and sucked on it gently and then swapped to the other, before returning to her previous administrations. Sean let his hips slide down further and spread his knees to give her better access to his cock. He had no plans of interrupting Lee’s breakfast at this point.

Lee placed her right hand beside his hip to balance herself while she took his cock into her other hand. She proceeded to wolf down the lovely brown sausage she had chosen as her breakfast of choice.

It was not long before Sean was encouraging her to ‘eat-up’ all of her breakfast and lick the plate clean. Lee slid her mouth down his cock rolling her tongue around its underside as she went. On each trip down, she took more and more of him into her mouth until he was hitting the back of her throat.

She opened her throat and went lower. He felt his cock enter the tight space and felt the delightful sensations as she swallowed around his head, constricting it. She dropped her hand off his cock and cupped his balls, rubbing them gently, as she worked on sucking him into his base.

Sean felt her lips slide out around the root of his cock, and was amazed that he was totally inside her mouth. He looked down as her nose buried into his pubic hair. He felt his balls begin to tighten in the anticipation created by the erotic sight and the sensations created by Lee.

She sucked him back all the way to the tip and flicked it with her tongue before heading back down to engulf him again. Her mouth lips around his base felt exactly like when her cunnie lips surrounded him. He found this even more erotic and his balls tighten up even harder.

Lee was only the second woman he had known, who had been able to take him all and the other wasn’t his wife. She had refused to suck-him off, after the first time she tried. Fuck his wife had been a bitch. He was amazed it had taken him so long to realise it.

Sean decided Lee could suck him whenever, wherever she liked because it was bloody near as good as being in her hot little honeypot. Sean groaned again as her throat squeezed his cock head, and her lips gripped his base.

To his amazement and utter lust-filled joy, she sped up. Lee massaged his balls in one hand, as her mouth hit the root of his cock. While his balls were sensitive, he had no problems with them being handled during sex, if treated nicely like the way Lee instinctively did.

Sean hung on for another couple of minutes, but the friction and constriction of her mouth and throat proved an effective combination and tipped him into the abyss of bliss.

“Shit, I have to come, Lee, I have too,” he said as he grabbed her shoulders when she hit bottom, and he spewed into her mouth again and again, and again. He grunted, as his guts and balls contracted on each release until his balls were finally empty.

Sean lay back trying to regain his breath as the relief of release flooded into him. Lee slowly ran her lips and tongue up and down his cock as it twitched in her mouth and softened slightly. She reluctantly pulled off.

She grabbed Sean’s hips and side him until he was flat on the bed and proceeded to lie across his chest. “Yummy, nothing like sausage and eggs for breakfast,” she said, cracking Sean up.

Once he had his breath back, Sean rolled her over and said, “I prefer muffins with strawberries and cream.”

Lee soon found out what he meant when he slid down her. He spread her legs and licked her soppy cunnie from bottom to top as he rocked back and forth on his knees. Lee groaned as his long, hot, raspy tongue slid over her inflamed cunnie lips, causing her to shiver in anticipation.

“Yum cream, I like licking the cream off first,” he said, causing Lee to giggle.

Sean proceeded to lick suck and nibble on her cunnie until Lee was rocking her hips into his mouth with increasing regularity and ‘oohing’ appreciatively. Sean rubbed her sphincter with his pointer finger until she opened it and allowed entry.

Once he had her loose enough, he slid his thumb into her cunnie at the same time as his first two fingers entered her arse. He moved his upper body, so he was poised over her tits and sucked one into his mouth as he pumped into her with his thumb and fingers.

“Hmm, muffins topped with strawberries,” he said before attaching himself to the other nipple. Lee arched up at the combined sensations, and her hips rocked into his hand hard, on each thrust. She was soon panting and verbalising out her pleasures as he pumped her hard and fast.

Sean felt Lee’s cunnie clutch him harder and moved back to suck her clit into his mouth. Lee stiffened and moaned out. “Oh fuck, that’s so good,” as she came on his hand and into his mouth.

He kept thrusting as she quaked and shivered and then slowed down his thrusts. He moved back to her breasts to lick and kiss them to let her come down while he continued to enjoy the sensations of her release with his hand.

Once she was calmer, he removed his hand and wiped it on the towel as well as cleaning his face. He slipped over her and lay across her chest, supported on his arms. “Yep, I love muffins and cream,” he grinned at her.

Lee giggled with the occasional hiccough at the absurdity of their sex talk.

Sean decided to push his luck with the analogies, “On second thoughts, ‘pig in a blanket’ is not bad either.” He shifted his hips, so his new erection was poised to enter her and then slid home, to Lee’s delighted groan.

“Oh, yes,” sighed Lee, “I like ‘pig in a blanket’ as much as ‘sausage and eggs’.” She then proceeded to match her hip movements to his.

Sean slid in and out of her slowly enjoying the feel of her hot tight honeypot, gripping and releasing his cock. Sean reflected on his newfound ability to revive so fast and be just as horny as the first time.

Changing positions probably helped, but he suspected it was the object of his desire, which had a lot to do with it. Of the dozen or so sexual partners, he had had before Lee. There was only one or two, not including his bitch wife, who had encouraged him to go for seconds.

Maybe he always had the ability, but it just hadn’t been exploited before. Not that he was complaining. Having his cock inside Lee, was the highlight of his day. He would stick it any hole she wanted it in as often as she allowed to do it.

He couldn’t even remember being this horny at sixteen. He hadn’t jacked-off more than a couple of times in a week. He didn’t even lose his virginity until he was eighteen.

Sean’s thoughts brought him back to exactly where his cock was. He thrust harder and faster into Lee until she was panting, moaning and encouraging him to greater heights. He bent his head down and sucked in one of Lee’s marvellous titties.

While many wouldn’t call her large-breasted being a ‘C’ cup, Sean was not complaining. As far as he was concerned, they were the prettiest titties he had ever had in his mouth and they more than filled his hand. They were firm and round, with the loveliest little cherries on top.

He loved her titties and showed her how much, while he pumped in and out of still shivering cunnie. He sucked her nipple harder as Lee bucked beneath him. He felt her draw up her legs, to let him pound into her as deep as he could go.

He repeatedly slid his rock-hard cock in and out of her. Jamming it in her hard, so his hips clashed with hers. She verbalised her joy and stiffened as she came, triggering his own release. He felt his seed rocket out of his cock as their hips flexed into the final dance.

He looked upon her face as he slid slowly in and out of her as she came down. He loved this part, the feel of her shivering around her cock as their juices mixed after their mutual release.

He was suddenly both glad and sad that she had been tagged. The thought of planting his child in her was powerful. He had always wanted kids, and the idea of Lee carrying his child caused his heart to constrict. Unfortunately, they were possibly out here, in a different solar system for at least two years.

He wondered how soon after they got back, he’d have to wait before he could get her pregnant. After all, neither of them was getting any younger. She would be twenty-eight and him thirty-two. One day he promised himself, one day.

He eventual rolled off her and Lee snuggled into his shoulder, like a kitten with a full belly, looking for somewhere to snooze.

Switching thoughts, he said to Lee, “Well, now I finally have you in the same room as me, I just need to get you onto the same shift. Then I can go to sleep with you in my arms and wake up with you.”

Sean kissed Lee on top of her head as he lazily ran his fingertips across the top of her arse cheeks. His actions caused the occasional shiver in Lee, as he hit some sensitive spot she had.

Lee giggled, “Want, want, want. Bloody hell, you’re hard to please.”

Sean’s shoulder shrugged under her, “I want you as my wife, barefoot and pregnant in our own home.”

Lee sat up and looked down at him seriously, “Really! You want that?”

Sean looked at her gorgeous body with those delicious pert titties, and already he felt a stirring of his cock. ‘Fuckin’ hell, I have become an insatiable bastard,’ he thought.

“You are my soulmate, Lee. I intend to be in your life, from now until forever, in whatever position you feel comfortable having me. While my heart’s desire is that, you marry me and become the mother of our children. I am willing to wait until you are ready,” Sean said earnestly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.