Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: The Last Big Jump

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Last Big Jump - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 6 --

Lee woke, stretched and then patted Miss Piggy.

A couple of minutes later, she felt herself go light and knew Kyle had initiated her compensator program. She was pressed into the bed after they jumped, but it was no worse than Sean pressing his full weight on her was.

She lightened up again to normal, and a minute or so later, she was pressed down again after they jumped back out and then she lightened for a minute or so and slowly, she felt normal again.

She giggled. “Well, fuck me! Miss Piggy that was bloody awesome,” she said. She decided Sandra’s description was the most appropriate. Happily, she released the net and let the piglet out. She completed her afternoon ablutions. She felt good, a light shift and a decent sleep had her back to normal.

She dressed again in gym clothes but feeling just a little lazy, she retrieved one of her favourite books Battlefield Earth, by Ron L. Hubbard. It was an antique, and her grandfather had given it to her. She must have read it four or five times already.

Her grandfather had told her the man did some shitty things later in his life. But the book was still a work of art, and Lee had to agree with him. Many artists did shitty things, but the art itself like a child, can’t be blamed for the creator’s deeds. With the book in hand, she headed up to the diner for her snack.

Her first port of call was a large hot milky coffee. Since they had decided on goats rather than cows, the only fresh milk available was goat’s milk. Since she preferred a strong Arabian coffee, she felt that it tasted better with the goat’s milk rather than cow’s milk.

She knew some people bitched about using powdered or hydrated milk in their coffee, but she didn’t have a problem at all. Lee had even convinced her four closest friends to drink her coffee blend and had slowly won them over. She even had Sean and Jim drinking it, now.

Grabbing some cheese, crisp bickies and fruit, she headed to the empty alcove she and Sean had used before. She stretched out with her back in the corner and her legs along the back seat. She settled in for a good read. Sometime later, deeply engrossed in her book, Lee was revived by an exclamation.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Looking up, she saw Sean. She then realised he was staring at her book with the old yellow pages. Sean put out his hand, “May I?”

Noting the page number, Lee closed the book and handed it to him. Sean sat beside her and looked at the slightly beat up, thick, old book with dark yellowed pages. He flipped to the copyright page and then looked at her again, “This is a 1982 first addition,” he stated.

Lee shrugged, “So?”

“Do you know how much this is worth even in this state?” he asked.

Lee shrugged again, “To me, a lot. It’s one of my favourite books, and my granddad gave it to me.”

“How many books do you have with you?” he asked.

“With the luggage restrictions I could only bring about seventy-five of my favourite books,” she replied thoughtfully.

“Did you actually bring anything else?” Sean asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yes, a few things,” she shot back defensively.

“I wonder how many items of clothing were included,” he postulated. Lee looked a little guilty. “Not even one?” he asked in amazement.

“Why waste good port space with what the ship was going to be able to supply for me?” she asked in a most logical voice.

Sean barked a laugh, “Yes, why indeed.” Lee nodded as she agreed it was illogical to fill a port with clothes that she didn’t require. “Bloody hell, Lee, you are priceless,” Sean chuckled.

Lee just shrugged, “Can I have my book back?”

“Only if you agree that this is the best book he wrote and most of the rest were crap,” he demanded.

Lee scoffed, “Bloody stupid man, that’s a given,” and she flipped her fingers at him to give her the book.

Sean handed her the book, “Come with me, I want to show you something.”

Sean led Lee to his room and opened a panel in the wall that hid his collection. She immediately saw his copy and pulling it out. She realised it was much newer than hers was.

She then pointed out two other books written by Peter F. Hamilton that she had downstairs. She even pointed out two other authors like Ian M Banks and Sara Douglas. She had different books of theirs to Sean’s. She approved of most of the rest, even the engineering texts that were amongst his collection.

Lee looked at him, “This would be scary if it wasn’t so funny.” She grinned at him.

He groaned and taking the books from her, he placed them both on the shelf and pulled her into his arms. Lee soon found herself delightfully ravaged. She decided she would go with the flow.

Their clothing was soon in a pile on the floor, and Lee spread-eagled on the bed with Sean licked enthusiastically. He spent some time on her breasts but soon moved to lick the little honeypot that he so enjoyed eating out of.

Sean slid two fingers into her honeypot and explored while he sucked on her clit. Lee was bucking softly under him each time he slid his fingers deep into her. He had slowed down his initial assault to enjoy the bounty before him.

He slid his fingers in again and rotated them as he withdrew them only to repeat this action until Lee bucked harder. She was clamping down on him each time she felt his hand was in as far as it could go.

“Turn around,” she asked him.

Sean removed his fingers and spun around, lifting his leg over her and backing up until his knees went either side of her head. His cock plopped into her waiting mouth. She slid a hand up over his hip so she could grip his arse and proceeded to engulf him.

Sean could feel her tongue flicking back and forth over his shaft as she pulled him in and then pushed him out of her mouth. She then wrapped a hand around his shaft, so it preceded her mouth, and she could cover more territory as she pumped him.

The smell of Lee’s cunnie finally reminded him of the fun he had been having before Lee had attached herself to his very appreciative cock. He went back to his meal.

He flattened his tongue and placing it on her mound, and then he licked from top to tail. He synced his actions with hers so as she was pulling back, he licked down, and as she sucked him back in, he then hoovered her from bottom to top.

Sean slid his hands under her arse cheeks, and the next time he hoovered her, he stuck a finger into her sphincter. There was enough moisture on her hole that he had little trouble getting in it. Lee jumped and groaned around his cock, causing a delicious feeling to run up and down his shaft, so he did it again and then again.

Lee had tried to spread her legs wider but ended up pulling her knees back under his arms, so her feet were in the air giving him better access to both holes.

Sean showed his appreciation by jamming two fingers further into her arse and speeding up his licking and sucking actions. Lee was sucking on his head, flicking her tongue across it as she pumped his shaft and tied to keep up with his flexing hips.

Every timed she groaned on his cock, she spurred him on. Sean suddenly had Lee’s feet lock over his back, and she rolled her hips back even further into his mouth and then stiffened under him. As he felt the first quake, he stopped licking, jammed his fingers firmly into her arse up to his palm and sucked hard on her clit and cunnie lips.

Lee groaned and sucked hard on his cock head as she quaked. Sean gave up the fight and blew into her waiting mouth, feeling her swallowing around his rigid shaft as he happily sucked her out.

Finally, they were both spent, and Sean rolled off. He jagged the towel off the end of the bed and presented it to Lee, so she could wipe her mouth and cunnie.

“It’s clean,” he said, and he stretched out beside her after propping himself up on a pillow so he could see her face. He stuck his thumb back in her honeypot just because he could.

“You sir, are insatiable,” Lee said with a prudishness tone while slowly rocking her hips on his probing fingers.

Sean laughed, “Must have been the drought.”

“Drought?” she repeated sitting up on her elbow so she could see him better.

“It had been nearly two years,” he said. “Bugger me. I think I have had more sex since being with you than I have in the last ten years combined.”

He gently slid his thumb into her as he palmed her mound and then raked it lightly as he withdrew. Sean was enjoying the feel of her wet cunnie and curly pubic hair. Thinking idly of how he had always preferred a little hair to bald cunnies.

At another thought, he said to Lee, “My love, if I’m pushing you too hard for fuck sake tell me to bugger off. As sure as shit stinks, I don’t want you to be overwhelmed by my addiction.”

“Addiction?” she repeated his last word. Lee rolled her hips into his hand again and then shivered as he raked her mound gently.

“You, my love, are my addiction, remember. I hate every minute we are not together,” he told her solemnly.

Lee rolled forward onto her knees and lay across his chest but left her arse in the air so his hand could continue doing what he was, while she looked into his eyes. “This addition of ours is a bit of a problem isn’t?” she grinned at him.

Sean looked perplexed. He had rotated his hand when she moved, so he could rub her arse with his finger as he probed her honeypot with his thumb.

Lee giggled, “Sean, don’t you realise you have the same effect on me as it seems I have on you. Shit, you only have to walk into the same room as me, and I’m sopping wet, and trying to think of a way to get you to a place where I can jump your bones and your boner.”

“Seriously,” he said, surprised enough to still his hand.

“Hunky, you haven’t initiated all the sexual encounters we have had. I admit to inflaming you if I can even if the place isn’t appropriate, remember the dome?” Lee added and pushed her hips back into his hand to remind him it was supposed to be busy.

Why you little hussy, you,” Sean said indignantly. “I’m going to have to come up with a suitable punishment for you,” he said mock sternly as he rammed his thumb into her causing her to groan. He then removed his hand and rolled her over, so she was on her back.

He straddled her hips and laid little kisses all over her face. Then he worked his way down her neck and across her shoulders until he was kissing and licking her breasts. Meanwhile, he rocked his hips, so he was dragging his balls across the top of her mound, and back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.