Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 19: The fifth jump

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: The fifth jump - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 6 --

Sean rolled over and then headed to the door.

Who, the hell would be buzzing him at 06:20, in the morning? He hit the palm plate, the door slid back, and there stood Lee. “Has something gone wrong darling?” he asked with concern while still half-asleep.

Lee slid into his arms and laid a deep probing kiss on him, which instantly had him tenting his shorts. “The Captain said I could knock off early if I fixed the compensators. Surprise!”

Sean pulled her into the room, palmed the door and then stripped her of her clothes. Less than a minute later, he had her on her back on the bed and his cock buried to the hilt inside her.

“Good morning sweetheart,” he said as he looked down at her and rolled his hips so he was as deep as he could go.

Lee groaned, “Bloody hell, this is a morning greeting that I’m not going to forget for a while.”

Sean grinned, “You like it, huh?”

He rocked his hips again and ground into her clit. Lee pushed back into him, rolled her hips and clenched her cunnie muscles. Sean moaned this time then pulled back and slammed his cock back into her so that she clamped down on him again.

Sean slipped his hands under shoulders so he could grip her shoulders. He pulled back, and as he slammed back into her, he pulled her onto his impaling cock. Lee responded by rocking her hips down and clamping again.

As he slid back this time, Lee lifted her feet up behind his arse, so her heels pressed into his cheeks and she flattened her knees to the bed. As he went to slam into her again, she rolled her hips and pulled him in with her heels. As he hit bottom, she squeezed hard, and they both groaned.

“Bugger me, girl,” he kissed her. “Keep that up, and I’ll be coming hard and fast.”

“Bring it on,” she replied.

So, he did. He increased his pace and started going to town. Pumping into her as hard and as fast as he could, and Lee rode right along with him. Each time he pumped, Lee could feel his butt cheeks tighten harder, as her heels helped pull him home.

She loved the feel of his hard-ridged cock sliding into her and pressing up against her cervix. Every time he connected, it caused her to clamp down on him, and she didn’t want to let him back out. It almost hurt to let him slide out, but her cunnie seemed to open its lips like a gaping fish as soon as she felt him start his withdrawal.

Sean kept this pace up for about five, very long wonderful minutes. He slid home again hard, and this time she felt herself go rigid, as her orgasm hit. “Oh, fuck, Sean,” exploded from her mouth, as she felt his first load of hot cum hit her cervix. Her cunnie’s involuntarily spasms rolled up and down his cock.

Sean’s cock slid back a little and slammed in again as he hit her with the next shot, and she quaked again. Once more, he cocked and shot into her, and her body responded. Lee was shaking uncontrollably now, and she felt him pressing hard inside her, while he rode out the best of it.

As she calmed a little, he slid slowly in and out of her. He was just nudging her cum covered cervix, but it still caused her to shiver again just not as hard as the last time. He did this for a few minutes, and slowly, her body become under her control again. She simply enjoyed, the feel of his amazing cock soothing her insides, it was bliss.

Slowly Sean softened enough that the feel of him was less intense. Lee opened her eyes to find him watching her with a small smile on his lips. He relaxed into her a little more with only the occasional flex of his hips as if he was making sure she knew he was still in her.

“Did you know, I love you, Miss Gillian?” he asked, flexing his hips as he said it.

“You just want me for my body,” she quipped.

“Oh, I have no objection to the body you inhabit my darling.”

He pulled his arms and shoulders back then ran his flatted tongue from the underside of her right tit up and over her instantly hard nipple. He then gave the same treatment to her other tit as her breath, hissed out of her, and she shuddered.

“Hmm, yes, a very tastily body indeed,” Sean informed her. He repeated the licks as Lee squirmed under him. “But it would just be a body without your fire in it,” he told her. He then blew cool air over her nipples, causing her areolae to crinkle, and the nipples grow longer.

“Alright, alright, I love you, damn it,” she ground out. She then pulled his head to hers and proceeded to try to kiss him senseless. Sean was, however, up for the fight.

As their tongues duelled and teeth nipped, Sean moved his hips again, and before Lee realised what was happening, he was sliding a rock-hard cock in and out of her again.

Lee pulled back her head and lifted her lower body into his thrusts, “Oh, you lovely, horny, fucking bastard, you. Fuck me, baby, fuck me good and hard.”

Sean lowered his head again and sucked hard on her tit. He sucked as much flesh into his mouth as he could on each thrust. He then worked on the next tit for the next couple of thrusts.

Lee moaned and thrashed under him, and in no time, as it seemed to her, she was coming all over his lovely hard cock again. Sean rode her through her second orgasm. As she came down, he pulled out.

“Roll over honey and put your knees on the edge of the bed.”

As Lee moved to comply, he grabbed the pillows for her to help support her chest. She barely settled into the new position when he was sliding back into her.

Sean grabbed her hips. “For loves sake, tell me if I hurt you, honey,” and he started moving. Lee felt each and every thrust. He had better access in this position and as he wasn’t exactly small. He was definitely hitting bottom. This, however, didn’t stop Lee from pushing back into him for more.

As Lee had already come several times, her fuse was even shorter, and she was soon quaking on him uncontrollably. Sean lasted as long as he could, but she eventually got to him, and he came again. He didn’t stay in her as long this time because he was weak in the knees and wobbly.

He grabbed the towel and flopped down beside her on the bed. He felt his hands shaking from the adrenalin rush as he wiped his very sensitive cock. He then handed the towel to Lee.

He couldn’t wipe her as she had curled up around the pillows, on her side. He gently pulled the pillows away. He pulled the blanket up from the end of his bed and put it over her. He encouraged her to curl up with him.

She seemed as weak as a kitten as she moved into his side with her head on his shoulder. He pulled the blanket over their chilling bodies. Sean lay back hugging her close. He was totally sated. His pecker was pooped, and it even stung a little.

‘Bugger,’ he thought. ‘I think I took the skin off that time.’ He grinned to himself. ‘Man, it was totally worth it.’ Sean could barely comprehend his reaction to Lee. ‘I’m thirty years old, for fuck sake,’ he thought. ‘Yet she makes me as randy as a sixteen-year-old.’

He knew for a fact that he had never fucked a woman so many times in the same week. Shit, he couldn’t even think of a single month when he had had so much sex.

The only thing that came close was the whorehouse incident, but he had a feeling he had long surpassed even that effort. This time with this woman, was the best. He yawned and then snuggled Lee into his side.

He felt himself nod off.


Sean woke suddenly, triggered by a buzz at the door.

He felt pressure on his shoulder and remembered Lee was with him. Gently he eased her off his shoulder. He made sure she was covered and grabbing the towel, he headed to the door, wrapping it around his waist as he went.

He palmed the door twice, so it only opened about 10cm and recognised Gary on the other side. Gary’s eyes glanced down and then back up. He soon had a shit-eating grin, on his face.

“Let me guess, you got an early morning visitor?” he inquired.

“Smart arse,” Sean croaked. His throat was dry from all the heavy breathing, and he coughed to clear it.

“I was just checking on you, boss. Do you realise its 11:25?”

“Bugger me, I must have nodded off,” Sean frowned.

“You must have been exhausted boss,” Gary parried glibly.

Sean wiped a hand down his face and across his stubbled chin. “Tell me about it,” he mumbled.

Gary shook his head in sorrow, “You have it so bad. There are only two possible solutions.”

Sean peered at Gary through the gap in the door, “Two?”

“Yep marry her or take a bullet,” he grinned.

“Fucking, insubordinate, cheeky bastard,” and they both laughed. “I’ll see you for lunch, okay?”

“Cool boss,” Gary nodded. “Lunch it is, you lucky bastard.”

Gary came to attention. He flipped his palm out, thumb side down and all fingers straight and then touched it to the imaginary brim of a hat. He then executed a ninety-degree turn in smart military fashion and marched down the hall whistling, ‘She’ll be coming around the mountain when she comes’.

Sean grinned and then shook his head. He palmed the door closed and headed back to the bed. Lee watched as he walked back to her.

“Are you in trouble?” she said with worry in her voice.

“My darling girl, if I can’t pull rank and take a couple of hours off now and again, there is no point to being in charge.”

He grinned at her and crawled back onto the bed so he could cuddle back up with her. “Hmm, you feel like heaven in my arms my beautiful, very sexy, Red Lady.”

“Hmm, you may not be the softest pillow, but you do make up for it with the view,” she giggled.

“I work bloody hard to keep that view looking so good,” he said and patted his abs.

“Yes, you definitely put some effort into the workout this morning,” she came back.

“Damn straight I did, only the best for you, my love,” he said, as he hugged her.

“Shit,” she said. “Sorry, my hunk of spunk but I really have to pee, and I’m really sticky.”

Sean sighed, “Ablutions, it is.”

Sean let her go pee in private. He then joined her when he heard her start the shower. He peed and flushed, then joined her in the shower. They started to wash each other.

When Lee went to soap his cock, he winced. She bent over and lifting from the tip to get a better look at its length where she noticed a small abrasion on the side.

“Friction burn,” he answered her unasked question.

“Hunky, the way you were going for it I’m not the least surprised. At one stage, I thought my cunnie was going to self-combust it got that hot.”

“You should have told me, to slow down or stop if I was getting too rough,” he admonished her gently.

He looked so worried that he had hurt her, Lee’s heart just melted. “You didn’t hurt me. You made wild, passionate, wonderful and sexy as hell, love to me. And I loved every moment of it,” she said and then kissed him, softly.

He sighed in relief and hugged her, “Bugger and blast woman, I am so damn head over heels in love with you that it scares the shit out me.”

“I know the feeling,” Lee responded.

The finished up and got dressed. Sean had to be a bit careful about how he tucked himself in. They joined Gary and the grunts at their table for a change, after they had grabbed some tucker.

“You look a bit under the weather Boss. Did something disturb your sleep?” Juanita asked cheekily.

“Actually, I had this bizarre dream,” he said. “I was dreaming I was flying and floating along with the clouds and then I was falling slowly back to Earth. Then a couple minutes later, I was able to take off again. The second time when I landed, I woke up,” he said.

“Did you notice what time this was?” asked Lee,

“Umm, it was just before 06:00 I think,” Sean replied.

Several other soldiers also offered dreams involving weightlessness. By the time Lee finished eating, she was yawning. So, Sean escorted her to her room. She decided to go there because she needed to clean up for the jump and check on Miss Piggy. He walked her to her door and kissed her goodbye until later.

Lee found Miss Piggy still had food scraps in her bowl, so she cleaned the dishes and got the room ready for a jump. She stripped and lifted Miss Piggy into her bed, attached the net and curling up with the pig, she went back to sleep.

Lee woke to Miss Piggy, snuffling into her face. “Bloody hell pig, what have you been eating?” grumbled Lee pushing the pig away. She rolled over and unclipped the net then rolled off the bed.

She lifted the pig down, who immediately ran to the door, so Lee followed and let her out. Lee rolled up the net, made her bed and headed for the shower. She checked her minder and then stood stock-still. It was 15:15 hours.

‘Crap, something must have gone wrong, and they didn’t Jump,’ was her first thought. ‘But why didn’t someone wake me?’ was her next. Oh well, she would find out soon enough, so no point worrying about it now.

Lee was just turning the water on when she heard her door chime. She turned the shower back off and found the dressing gown and went to the door. The most gorgeous hunky Lieutenant stood on her threshold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.