Delta: Original
Chapter 7: Relationships

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Relationships - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- January - Week 3 --

Syd was in the love nest with Tahoora.

He had organised a room change earlier in the week with some other couples. They too had wished to shack-up together, and his roommate wasn’t hard to convince to move. Now he was able to keep better tabs on Tahoora.

He had suspected at one time that she might have said something to her old roommate, but nothing was repeated to his knowledge, so he let it go. He now had her trained to strip as soon as they entered the storeroom. He still enjoyed using the storeroom because no one could hear her screams in there.

He liked that he could now fuck her in their room too. He did have to be more careful with inflicting pain unless he gagged her. But that took all the fun out of it. Her screams were one of the things which got him off.

In the room, he inspected her body as he too stripped. The evidence that he had been there covered her body. He licked one of the scabbed and purple bite marks that were on her bronzed boobs. She flinched, so he bit her in a new location while he squeezed and twisted the other breast, brutally.

Tahoora screamed in agony, and he could taste her coppery blood in his mouth. He sucked harder, making her scream again. She had such a lovely scream, and it made him stiffly erect every time. He pushed her down so she could suck on what she had engorged.

It had taken him nearly a week to trainer her how to do it properly. He’d had to punish her several times for using her teeth or sloppy technique. He had noticed in the last couple of days that she had become more listless. He realised that she was only half heartily sucking him now.

Displeased, he cuffed her and growled at her to put more effort into it. A few minutes later, she scraped her incisor teeth along his cock, causing him to grimace in pain. He pulled out of her mouth and slammed her across the room with the back of his fist. Tahoora hit the wall and crumpled to the floor.

“How many times have I told you not to do that,” Syd yelled. He stalked over, grabbed a hunk of hair and shook her by it. She shrieked as she felt her hair being ripped out of her scalp.

Syd dragged her around to the mattress and threw her down. Kneeling behind her, he pulled her hips into the air and slapped her arse hard. He enjoyed watching the skin turn dusty pink and then red under the brown pigment. He hit her again and again.

She was shivering, whimpering and crying softly by the time he was satisfied that she had been sufficiently punished. He actually hated her crying; he preferred her screams. He parted her cheeks and pushed his cock head into her arse.

She was dry and cried out in fresh pain as he forced the flesh apart to get his erection inside of her. He had fucked her there many times. She had scabs on her torn flesh from his rough treatment of her. If he had just used his dick, it might not have been so bad, but he had other toys he liked to use on her as well.

Syd was soon going to town. The fresh blood provided enough lubrication to get him moving, and he liked to see her blood on his flesh, as he sawed in and out of her. He wasn’t a particularly big guy cock wise, but it didn’t take too much rough treatment to damage the sphincter and anal canal.

Syd kept humping into her even though Tahoora did not attempt to fuck him back. Her satisfaction was the furthest thought from his mind. It may even have surprised him to find that she never fucked him back unless he ordered her too.

She had never come for him either. She didn’t even bother to fake it for him. She had learnt from the beginning that her satisfaction wasn’t important, only her pain. He dug his fingernails deep into her flesh as he came so that she would scream for him.

He finally let her dress, and they went back to their bedroom. He allowed her to bathe her new wounds and shower. Then, at his insistence, they got dressed so they could go for dinner. Syd scolded her at dinner and told her to eat more as she was getting too skinny.

Essco looked at the woman that Syd was shacked up with. He was beginning to wonder about how Syd was treating her in private. She had definitely lost weight in the last couple of weeks. She behaved a lot like his mother.

She only answered sullenly if at all. He noticed her flinch several times when Syd had reached out and touched her. He knew his old school buddy had a bit of a nasty streak, but he hadn’t realised that he was rough on his women.

While Essco didn’t mind giving the occasional slap, he was beginning to suspect Syd took it a lot further. He’d noticed that Tahoora was sitting gingerly on the chair. He thought it odd that she wore a cardigan over her knee-length dress even though the temperature of the ship rarely varied from twenty-two degrees.

Essco looked at his friend Professor Hue Hague. He could see that he too seemed to be concerned about Tahoora’s condition. Essco was beginning to suspect the rumours about Syd might, in fact, be true. He was also beginning to wish he hadn’t agreed with Nash to offer him sanctuary aboard the Fortune.

He didn’t need to deal with the guy abusing his female staff. He would have to keep an eye on the situation. Management of personnel on a starship was a lot trickier than on Earth. It wasn’t like he could get rid of either of them.

Professor Hue Hague was not very impressed with Syd in general. He and William had shared several classes at University with him. Hue had been studying microbiology and entomology while William was primarily doing biology.

Hue had found Syd an arrogant bastard even back them. He hadn’t liked the way the man had treated women in public. His distaste increased after hearing stories of what happened to the women in private. Hue also wished that William hadn’t let Syd join the expedition.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.