One Rainy Evening
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Bushhairs

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young Transgendered girl is raped, then rescued by a man who becomes her hero and her dad, with some very interesting turns and developments.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Analingus   Nudism  

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I use a "Narrative Discourse" type of writing, which is quite a bit shorter than pure dialog. I realize that it is not used so frequently in this sort of stories, but I think it should be easier to follow than "he said," "she said" over and over, ad infinitum.

When they awoke and had taken care of their morning needs (which took over two hours), the now satiated trio decided to enjoy the rest of the morning taking care of the details of Bobbie's university registration.

Janet had kept such meticulous records of Bobbies schooling, that it was just a matter of fulfilling the stated requirements of the institution.

The mandatory in-person interviews were applied for and there was now nothing to do but wait for the wheels in the school's ponderous workings to begin to turn on Bobbie's behalf.

At 10AM, They went outside their cabin and set the State Park's picnic table for a lazy and quite informal brunch. They had smoked pork chops, smoked chicken breasts and a huge salad that Janet put together along with the obligatory Sweet Tea and the remnants of the Greek pastries sent home with them from both visits.

About noon, Bobbie was sporting another tent under her cutesy baby blue and pink trimmed shorts. She came over to her daddy and looked at him with such baleful eyes that he couldn't help but smile at her plight.

"Awwwww, ... Does Daddy's little girl need some help down in her little panty-wanties, again?" Bobby teasingly asked.

"Daddy, it is so hard that it hurts! Please make it stop," Bobbie pleaded.

"Daddy just loves to make his little girl feel better and he will at any time," Bobby replied, "With a memory like yours, you will have all of your remembrances at hand to enjoy for the rest of your life. You are a very lucky young lady!"

Bobbie jumped up into his lap and gave him a long and sexy kiss as Bobby stood up holding her on his hip like a small child and went inside the cabin and to the bedroom that they had all been using.

He put her down on the bed and pulled her shorts and halter off, asking her how she wanted to take care of her problem. "Daddy, I really want to suck you while you suck me and make us have orgasms together. That is so cool, and I just loved it. I love it when you fill my mouth as I feel me filling yours. Can we do that, Daddy, PLEASE?" Bobbie cooed, pre-cum dripping out her little penis.

"Oh, yes, My Little Angel, I would like that very much", Bobby answered as he bent over and licked up the puddle of Bobbie's love juice from her tummy, then sucking the rest out of her tiny little dick.

"Oh! Daddeeeee! That feels so good! Please take off your clothes and let me do that to you", Bobbie gasped.

Bobby took off his tee shirt and shorts and lay down beside his pretty daughter and licked and sucked her little bitty boobies until Bobbie had an orgasm and was in great ecstasy, begging him not to stop. She finally told her daddy that he could stop and to please do the "69" with her.

Bobby laughed and told her that he would be very happy to oblige. He turned around in the bed and sucked up all of Bobbie's cum from her tummy and navel, telling her how delicious and sexy it was. He then turned over on his back and Bobbie climbed over him, taking his rock hard dick into her mouth, licking and sucking his pre-cum that had been flowing.

Bobby took her dick into his mouth and pulled her down until it was completely in him. Bobbie moaned and started slowly pumping into his mouth as the moans got louder and louder.

Suddenly, Bobbie lifted herself up and looked down at what she was doing. "DADDY! What am I doing? Why am I doing this? It feels so good, but so different. Am I supposed to do this? Isn't this what the boy does? I don't understand", Bobbie asked with such a concerned face.

"Yes, Baby Girl that is what a boy would want to do. You are a girl who has a boy's penis, so it follows that it would be a natural thing for you to do. I know that it has me so turned on that I am almost ready to give you my cum and it felt like you were about to give me yours. I think that it is one of the hottest things that I have ever experienced. Shall we finish?" Bobby explained.

"If it is OK with you, I want to finish up like this, Daddy. It feels strange, but so good! Am I supposed to do it so slowly?" Bobbie asked in wonderment.

"You do it at the rate that you feel is best for you at that particular time, but if you don't do it soon, I am going to beat you to the finish line for the first time", Bobby challenged her.

Bobbie resumed her slow fucking into Bobby's mouth and sucking his dick with relish. In about two minutes, she began moaning loudly again and slowed her thrusts to a snail's pace. Bobby felt her orgasm start and his begin, too. Bobbie dropped down onto her daddy and couldn't move. Her still hard dick remained in Bobby's mouth and he was lovingly licking it.

Bobbie finally began to lose her erection after about five minutes, but still left it in her dad's mouth, sublimely enjoying his aftercare. She kissed his dick and licked it all over until he begged her to stop, claiming sensory overload.

After a while, Bobby turned her over onto her back and took both of her tiny little balls into his mouth and played with them with his tongue. He then took them out and covered them and their little sack with kisses and licked his way to Bobbie's sweet little boi pussy. After he had made oral love to her downstairs, he moved upstairs and made love to her boobies again.

"Daddy, I don't think that I can stand anymore", Bobbie whispered.

"Baby, do you mean that YOU are SATISFIED?" Bobby asked in complete astonishment.

"I think so!" Bobbie sheepishly replied.

Bobby pulled her to him and held her in his arms. She put her arms around her daddy and nodded off to sleep, still wondering about the completely new sensation that she had experienced.

"It would be rude to applaud that performance and spoil the ending", Janet softly said.

"I thought that you had stayed outside to enjoy the perfect day", Bobby whispered back.

"There is no way I cannot watch you two make love to each other. I am still afraid that I am dreaming all this, Bobby. I have trouble believing that we all found each other and that you are solving the biggest problem of my life by accepting Bobbie and making her life bloom into the happiness that it has. I cannot tell you how much I love you, but I can tell you that it increases every day", Janet gushed.

"Janet, I decided that I will not question any of this. I choose to just accept, enjoy and watch it all unfold. I have given considerable thought to what John told us about being Indigo people. We certainly have something unusual present in this relationship and I intend to look into that aspect of it. I am intrigued with that notion, I must say. It almost sounds and feels like something that I am trying to remember, but just can't. It really nags at me", Bobby mused.

"I know exactly what you mean. When John said the words "Indigo People" it seemed to rattle something deep inside me that I just can't remember. We must look into it", Janet said, looking wistfully at her new lover.

"Come and lie with us, Sweet One", Bobby offered.

"Oh, yes. I want to feel and be close to you two. It just seems so right for our relationship to be what it is, and we have you to thank for it, My Love", Janet said softly.

"We three have all three of us to thank, My Pretty Sexy Lady. It is an unusual family situation, but it could not work if it was different", Bobby pointed out as they joined Bobbie in a restful nap.

At about 1:30 that afternoon, the three were awakened by Bobby's phone ringing. He sluggishly clawed his way out of the pile of arms and legs to find and answer it. It was John calling to report that he had located what he believed to be an acceptable building for their offices.

Bobby thanked him and they planned to meet there in an hour. Bobby related the information to the girls and they all showered, dressed and went into town.

John was inside, turning on lights and opening doors and windows to allow fresh air into the two story brick building that had been used for the last year by an insurance company until they had been bought out a couple of months ago.

The four toured and thoroughly investigated the premises, making notes as they went. When they were satisfied that the building suited their temporary needs, they turned out the lights, closed the building and went to a delightful deli that was close by to discuss what they had seen.

"My, my, look who's here!" came a voice from the rear of the place. "John,

how have you been? We haven't seen each other in months. Come in and sit

wherever you like. Suzie will be with you in a flash. She just went back

into the kitchen to make sure that everything is set to go for the early

folks. Oh, I see that you all have legal pads. Would you like to sit in the

party room so as not to be disturbed?" the owner offered.

"That would be just fine, Josh, and let me introduce these people. This is

Josh Stein, with whom I grew up, a little before your time. Josh, this is

Bobby Thomas and his fiancee, Janet and her daughter, Bobbie, who has

already decided that this is her daddy", John quipped.

"I am so glad to meet you all and welcome you to Zwei Steine Deli. If

there is anything that you should want that is not on the menu, we will

make it for you if we have the ingredients. What can I get you folks to

drink?" Josh politely asked.

Everyone ordered water, which pleased Josh. He exclaimed that more people

should drink water with their food.

About that time, Suzie came into the room looking for her dad.

"Ah, I didn't know that we had guests. Are you going to eat", she asked

looking at everyone.

"I believe that they are, Princess, but they all want water, now", answered

Josh.

"Right on it, Papa", Suzie returned.

"I'm very sorry and embarrassed, Mr. Thomas. I feel that I know your name,

but I simply can't place you. Can you make the connection?" Josh asked.

"No, but I recognize you from your picture in the newspaper article when

you opened. I've been intending to come in and try your food, but just

haven't done it. I understand that you have a wide variety of dishes that

are not easily found in Alabama, at least other than in Huntsville,

perhaps", Bobby answered.

"Well we are trying to be an all-round deli that may be enjoyed by

everyone. A bit presumptuous, maybe, but we do and will always modify the

menu to add and include dishes until our niche is formed. We are not in a

hurry, but just want to be successful in the endeavor. We're Jewish! What

can I say?" said Josh, laughingly.

"Well, I haven't had a good kosher meal in several years so I, for one, am

all for it", Bobby said, smiling broadly.

"You know, I hate to break this to you but we do not keep a kosher deli, or

a kosher home, for that matter. However, I have my mother's recipes and my

grandmothers' on both sides, who were Russian and German, and a daughter

that is intent upon making this her own cuisine in the end. She is an

excellent cook and exceptionally aggressive and intuitively exploratory in

her kitchen. I think that she will do well. She starts school at the

university next semester, with a major in nutrition and minor in business

as her goal, at least for now. I will do the business part until she takes

over completely", Josh explained.

"We will have to come in often to monitor her progress and especially her

dishes. We are very broad in our culinary choices, I think. Do you two

agree?" Bobby interjected, looking at Janet and Bobbie who were nodding

"Yes" emphatically "I expect that you will see a lot of us. I think that we

may lease the building down the street that the insurance people just left.

I hope that you cater."

Suzie came in with the water and place settings and was beaming at the

guests, having overheard most of the conversation.

"So, where do you go to school?" Suzie asked Bobbie.

"Um, I actually don't go right now. I just graduated high school and will

hopefully be starting at the university next semester myself. We may see

each other there I hope," Bobbie replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! You just look so young! I would have thought that you

would be in middle school. Please forgive me, I am so embarrassed", Suzie

said apologetically.

"I am sure that I have just started causing that reaction. I expect that it

will increase tenfold when I start classes. I plan to be open about my age and try to prevent misrepresenting my place in life.

I have been very introverted until recently and have no real friends, so I will be walking my own path now and finding my way with the help of what friends I can garner. I have made an enormous leap in that direction already, since

meeting my new daddy. He has brought me out of my shell and set me to living and enjoying it. It seems that you have a wonderful dad, too,

Suzie", Bobbie explained.

"WOW, ... Well where did you go to school, Bobbie?" Suzie inquired.

"I went to The School of My Mom. I have always been home-schooled. My mom

has her Master's in Education, and is almost through graduate school and

will be Doctor Mom in a short while. She goes to the University now and

teaches at the Jr. College at night", Bobbie proudly pronounced.

"Wow! You guys are OUT there! I hope that we can become friends. I am

fascinated with you and your expectations, Bobbie. What do you plan to make

your major, by the way?" Suzie queried.

"Well, I hope to go into Electronics Engineering before it's over. I want

to work with my dad like you do with yours", Bobbie answered.

All of a sudden, Josh jerked around and beamed at Bobby, exclaiming,

"OH, DAMN! Now I know where I heard your name, well, I actually READ your

name and my sister mentioned it several times. You, Sir, are a hero in my

family. That was my niece that you most probably saved from being killed.

Please, may I shake your hand and put myself at your service"?

"My sister said that she talked with you on the phone, but still hasn't met

you. Guess what! Their family is coming here tonight and I can't think of a

better present to give them than introducing them to you. PLEASE, say that

you will come back and meet them. My niece, Sara, has gotten over most of

it and has since learned some inside information about you, but her parents are

not close to being over it. Meeting you may be the answer to their hurting

and grieving. You three are exactly what they need", Josh pleaded.

"Please, Daddy, let's come back and meet them. I told you that I wanted to

meet Sara and now I can. Daddy, you know that they all want to meet and get

to know you, so please say "Yes","Bobbie implored her dad.

Bobby looked at Janet, then Bobbie and said, "If you are certain that they

want to meet me and if it will help assuage their hurt, I'll be honored to.

I just have dreaded seeing Sara again. I feel that I wasn't quick enough

for her."

"Mr. Thomas, I think I understand what your concerns are and I believe that

if you will talk with Sara in private she can make you feel infinitely

better. I know my niece and I won't have to prompt her to clear your storm

cloud. I must insist that you speak with her in private as soon as you see

her. Tell her what your feelings have been and she will change them

instantly, I promise. It will be a mitzvah for her, believe me", Josh

proclaimed.

"OK, so what time should we be back?" Bobby asked.

"They plan to be here at 7:30. May we expect you then?" Josh answered.

"We will be here then unless something untoward intervenes. I think that I

do need to talk with Sara for sure. Thanks for the invitation, Josh", Bobby

said.

"Now, can we eat? Do you have latkes? I have always wanted to try them, and

I am sure that you must have Beet Borscht, Right?" Bobbie eagerly asked.

"We have Beet Borscht freshly made this morning, and I can make you latkes

that can be ready at about the time you finish your borscht. What do you

want with your borscht, Bobbie?" Suzie asked with an amused smile, knowing

that this was going to be an interesting and fun-filled customer; just what

she had always looked for.

"Why, great lumps of sour cream, of course", Bobbie instantly popped back,

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.