Senior Pictures - Cover

Senior Pictures

Copyright© 2015 by DangerMouse

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - DM's attempt to do a favor for his sister and her daughter, DM may earn a favor or two of his own. [Story codes added as they occur]

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

We waited for our third session until the first week of summer. Everything would be in full bloom and give is the best possible backdrops.

We chose Eureka Springs, Arkansas as the setting for this session. If you aren't familiar, Eureka Springs is an interesting little community in the Ozarks of northern Arkansas. Most of the buildings were built in the Victorian era and, for the most part, they have been maintained very well. As such, there are literally hundreds of great backdrops for photography.

There was a fairly considerable drive to that site. We didn't talk a whole lot. In fact, Jenny took the opportunity to snooze a bit. I, of course, took every chance I had to run my eyes over any part of her I could see. It was actually somewhat perilous because the roads around Eureka Springs are very hilly and curvy. I was actually thankful that we didn't pick our conversation up where it left off.

We parked just off the main highway and walked through "downtown" area of shops and parks. Jenny had chosen a white sundress for her first outfit. We took a few photos along the street in front of the shops, then reached "Basin Springs Park". The park is a little built-up area along the street which has some fountains that are fed by a spring (presumably Basin Spring). It has some pretty interesting stone and brick work, flowers and foliage of several varieties, as well as ornate benches and seating.

We had again chosen to get up early to capture some of that "Golden Hour" light that was streaming in from the east.

I took several poses from the same side as the sun with the light playing over her flawless tan skin. It was about all I could handle to keep my mind on what I was doing and not start daydreaming about what I had seen during our last session. Or, worse yet, what she had seen.

I moved her to the east edge of the park near the gate and had her pose against it. I again started with the sun more-or-less behind me. As I shot I started to orbit around so the sun would be back-lighting her. I reached to where her shadow was just pointing off to my side and she changed positions. She bent her right leg and put her right foot flat on her left knee or around there. I didn't know if it was calculated, or not, but the pose provided a perfect silhouette with the sun shining through her dress. I started snapping pictures to take full advantage of the effect.

For a while, Jenny seemed oblivious to what she was showing me. Then, as I was kneeling down to get a different angle, I saw her sneak a peek. The wry smirk that appeared at the corners of her mouth led me to believe that she was very aware of what she was doing. In any case, I continued to snap pictures and she continued to pose, every once in a while shifting her position.

I could tell she was starting to get into "the show" of what she was doing. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something different. After we pretty much exhausted every possible backlit angle she decided that it was time to move on by saying, "Well, I suppose we should move on. Thank you!"

I was puzzled why she was thanking me, but I was startled by the round of applause that came from behind me. Being early in the morning, the park wasn't crowded, but Jenny had gathered a small audience of "walkers." The group consisted mostly of older gentlemen, but there were a few ladies, as well. I have no idea how long they had been watching "the show," but it was obvious that Jenny knew they were there and, at very least, didn't mind them watching.

A few of the men clapped me on the shoulder as they passed as if to thank me, I guess. A few also approached Jenny, but after a brief, polite interaction, she excused herself, grabbed my hand and we took off up the sidewalk at a quick pace.

Around the corner we reached on of the "Grottos" in the area. This one had a nice little secluded room and she pulled me in.

She leaned against the wall and laughed with the exhilaration she felt about her little show. She hadn't let go of my hand and she pulled me in front of her. I looked down into her eyes and she tilted her head back as she pulled me toward her for a kiss.

Our lips met and I could only marvel at their incredible softness. Again, her perfume wafted up and I could feel the heat of her body radiating against me.

The kiss lasted but a few seconds, but it was magical. Our eyes opened and I looked into hers for either a few seconds or 30 minutes. I could see her eyes change as different thoughts crossed her mind. I thought I could read happiness, excitement, and maybe even a little fear.

The spell was finally broken as we heard the conversation between some other walkers as they approached. We quickly separated, and I took a few quick shots of her bathed in the half-light/half-shadows of the entrance of the grotto.

We decided it was time to move on to another location, so we had to walk back through downtown to my truck. As we passed, about half of the men we encountered made a hat-tipping motion (or tipped a real hat, if they were wearing one) and smiled at Jenny. They had obviously seen the first show and took this second opportunity to thank her for the unexpected brightening of their day. She smiled shyly and winked at a few.

When we reached the truck, I unlocked it and got in the driver's seat. She opened the back to get something before she got in the back seat. That was a little odd, but I figured maybe she wanted to catch a snooze or something.

We had planned to drive to the outskirts of town for a bit. There are numerous ponds, streams and lakes that dot the area, each with a park of some sort. I had found, on another trip, a clear stream with a gravel/rock bed and a tiny picnic park alongside. As I headed that direction I saw Jenny looking around. She seemed to be looking for something.

At some point she either saw what she wanted, or perhaps more accurately, didn't see what she didn't want to see. I didn't see her at first, but I soon caught a small flurry of movement in the rearview mirror. When I looked full into it, I saw Jenny staring directly into my eyes and only skin as far as I could see down in the mirror. She had gotten in the back to take advantage of the dark-tinted windows.

She laughed when my eyes got big and put one arm on the back of the seat on either side of her, as if to display herself.

I cleared my throat and sat up a bit straighter. I was able to see just a bit further down, and it was still just skin.

I reached forward and tipped the mirror down.

I had expected to see a fully nude Jenny. She was not. She was wearing a lacy white strapless bra and matching panties. They were very brief and showed off her charms most effectively.

I let out my breath, which I didn't know I had been holding, with a whoosh. She laughed again.

I am not sure how we didn't drive off the side of a mountain, but I tried to divide my time between looking through the mirror and out the windows for where we were going.

It honestly didn't help that Jenny wasn't just sitting. She was still putting on a show. She would slide her hands around on her smooth skin when she knew I was looking, occasionally cupping a breast or her pussy. I was dying for it to be my hand rather than hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.