The Girl With the Secret Weapon - Cover

The Girl With the Secret Weapon

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman with special talents.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Violence  

Even though the success of the operation was entirely due to Cindy's quick action in ridding the world of two Jihadists with evil intent, the Black Cobra took all the credit for the success and didn't mention Cindy's role at all.

Of course, as these things usually go, the rumor control from the ranks knew the real hero was Cindy because the Black Cobra was flat on his back in his hotel room the entire time. Her control knew the truth and made certain that she received some time off to restore her energy. The unit did not have many female operatives because it was not in the general nature of women to kill without compunction and with deadly results.

Cindy was the type that would stop her car and get out and carry a lost turtle across the highway but had no hesitation when it came time to snap a neck in order to survive. Her program of raising her sexual awareness had progressed to the point that she now had not just one but two male admirers who valued the opportunity to stretch her sphincter muscle with enthusiastic vigor. One of them was a fellow agent by the name of Dennis who had ogled her backside from the first minute they met. She had normal sex with him a few times and then granted him the use of her mouth when they in odd places like an elevator or an empty stairwell. She always checked to make certain they were not on camera and if there was one present she merely disabled it to stay incognito. When Dennis accidently bounced his cock on her brown eye when he had mounted her from the rear after a slow shower, she guided him back to that tiny opening and he got the hint immediately and started to bugger her with ferocious determination. She had two beautiful orgasms before he finally spurted his seeds deep insider her rectum and she knew she had selected well for a skilled ass buddy.

The other high-quality rump humper was actually a prisoner she had been assigned to interrogate for information about his contacts in the Marseilles underworld. He was a common thief but an uncommon back door specialist and she traded her ass for his insight into some of the shady deals taking place out of sight of the authorities. He seemed to take great pleasure in dishing out punishment to her flanks both internally and externally but she took it all in stride because she knew he had been a long time without a woman and it was only fair in exchange for the valuable information. The other interrogators all wanted to know her secret after their techniques had all failed even the failsafe "waterboarding" that was so overrated in western circles.

She made certain to make plenty of "follow-up" interrogation sessions with the Frenchman because he was able to get to her in many ways no other male had ever done before. Her special agent asshole buddy was her favorite partner for out of town trips and she let him perfect her anal talents until she reached the point that she felt she could handle anything in that area of sexual interaction. Now she felt that she was an "all-around" female agent with skills in every sexual trick known to mankind. At least, that was until she met her match in Boris the Russian "cleaner" who never left a trace of any of his victims.

Cindy got off the elevator at the main dispatch office on the last day of the month. She only went into the office to pick up her check or to receive "ears only" assignments of new operations. In fact, she was only looking to pick up her paycheck this morning but they told her to go into the briefing room which was sort of like a "bubble" with all sorts of buffering to keep what was said inside known only to the people conversing. She did her best to disguise her slight limp and was not really concerned about the slight twinge of pain because it was a clean sprain and was almost healed. The jump from the bridge onto the moving garbage barge was only practice but she had the reminders of multiple showers to get the stink off and the twist in her left ankle to jolt her memory.

The briefing clerk was unfamiliar to her but she knew he had to be fully vetted to brief a pending operation. His name was Ralph and he double checked her shot record to make certain she had all her inoculations for travel. She didn't mention the ankle because he looked like the type to made a big deal out of it and scratch her from the assignment.

When he told her to bend over and test the little storage capsule that she generally used to get thru customs she was a bit surprised because they usually had it inserted and positioned by the female matron with rubber gloves. Ralph looked like he was getting ready to do the entire process with his bare fingers and she was uncertain if she wanted his fingers up inside her on a first date so to speak. Still, he acted like it was something he did all the time so she sighed and bent over pulling her cheeks apart for his inspection. At least he was gentle and used some soothing lubricant to test out the right size capsule for her back-up pills and diamonds that would never make it through ordinary customs. It was highly unlikely for them to do a full body cavity search and if they did she would make a move to bypass the station. About the only time they might do that to an American tourist with a valid visa would be if someone had turned in a suspicious person report and that would mean her assignment was already blown and there was nothing she could do about it.

The mirror showed her that Ralph was enjoying his work too much from her perspective and she was almost on the verge of telling him to get his fucking fingers out of her butt when he showed her the difference between the capsule she had used on the last trip and the one she would use on this one. The new one was almost half again as big and a lot wider in girth than the old one.

"Agent Cindy, I don't believe I have seen that much improved flexibility in any other agent, male or female. You have either been doing some effective sphincter stretching exercises or have expanded your anal copulation activities in the past six months."

The was a hint of amusement in the tone of his voice that annoyed her because she knew the truth was obvious but she felt embarrassed about admitting her new-found anal skills came the old-fashioned way with thick cocks sliding in and out. She felt it was her personal business and not necessary to discuss her methods of building her skill set. She put aside her dislike of the clerk's attitude and told him,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.